20180201凯史第209次知识寻求者
发布时间:2018-03-06
教学日期:2018-2-1
源字幕数据:Amara社区提供
中文翻译:台湾团体
 
里克: 欢迎各位来到第209次知识寻求
(RC) Welcome everyone, to the 209th Knowledge Seekers Workshop,
 
今天是2018年2月1日星期四
for Thursday, February 1st, 2018.
 
我是里克-克莱蒙,你们今天的主持人,
My name is Rick Crammond, I'll be your host today,
 
因为我们还有另一个教学
as we have yet another Workshop
 
与凯史基金会的凯史先生。
with Mr Keshe of the Keshe Foundation.
 
这个教学实际上会是
And this Workshop will actually be
 
迈入第五年,每週教学的开始
the beginning of the 5th year of, continuous, weekly Workshops in the
 
知识学求教学系列。
Knowledge Seekers Workshops Series.
 
以及...今天我们会有
And ... today we'll have
 
宣读地球议会的宪法章程波斯语版本,
a reading of the Persian language of the Earth Council Constitution,
 
还有凯史先生会布达
as well as the announcements from Mr Keshe
 
今天一些有趣的惊喜,
of which they'll probably be a few interesting surprises today,
 
还有教学本身,... 他现在以此闻名,我会说。
as well as the teaching that ... he is now famous for, I would say.
 
所以就让我们开始今天的教学吧,
So let's begin today's workshop,
 
我想凯史先生已经准备好,愿意也能够在此刻进行。
I think Mr Keshe is ready, willing, and able to go at this point.
 
凯史先生你在吗?
Hello Mr Keshe are you there?
 
凯史: 是的。早安,日安,如同以往,
(MK) Yes. Good morning, good day to you, as usual,
 
无论何时何地,你聆听这些
wherever and whenever you listen to these
 
知识寻求的教学。 今天是开始的好日子。
Knowledge Seekers Programmes. Today is a good day to start.
 
二月对基金会一直幸运的时候。
February has always been a lucky day for the Foundation.
 
以及,2月1日星期四开始,
And, to start the February 1st, on a Thursday,
 
二月对全球凯史基金会会是个大骚动。
will show February will be a massive hit for the Keshe Foundation worldwide.
 
很多的事情在发生,
There are a lot of things happening,
 
适当时候,基金会会宣布。
which, in due course, the Foundation will announce.
 
我们会传达一种新方式...
We will deliver a new way of...
 
我们称为“渐进式直接教学”。
what we call 'Progressive Direct Teaching'.
 
很多其他的东西
And many other things.
 
今年,我们的教学计划 是完全进入高举与运动,
This year, our plan is to go into the Lift and motion completely,
 
展示第一个太空船计划。
to show the First Spaceship Programme.
 
以及,正如我看到的, 在不同的方向上,我们正中靶心。
And, as I see it, in different directions, we are on target.
 
我们应该能够看到第一个,
We should be able to see the first,
 
...我们说的“结构” 能够移动
... what we call, 'Structures ' that we can move,
 
使用等离子体技术。
using the Plasma Technology.
 
主要的障碍之一,某个方式也不是障碍,
One of the main ... obstacle, not obstacle, in a way,
 
我们还没准备好,因为我们很多人
we were not ready for it because a lot of our people
 
不懂整体的控制系统。
don't understand the total control system.
 
同时,了解到达高举(升)的电力供应,
And, at the same time, understanding, that the power supply for attaining lift,
 
以及产生结构,不需要我们说的,
and creation of the structure without, what we call,
 
“具体有形的物质材料” 基金会已经触手可及。
' Tangible Physical Material ' is at the reach of the Foundation.
 
在我们看到的试验与测试中
In the trials and tests, which we have seen
 
过去几个礼拜与几个月裡,似乎有
in past few weeks and few months, it seems, that different
 
凯史基金会不同发展的部分
part of the developments from the Keshe Foundation
 
知识寻求者正朝这个方向前进。
Knowledge Seekers is, heading to that direction.
 
我大概看到,能给出日期
I can see roughly, to put a date on it
 
大概,今年的哪个月。
or about, which month of this year.
 
如果我们把事情做对,应该能够看到第一个结构。
If we get everything right, we should be able to see the first structures.
 
最大的成就,是在一个等级 产生等离子体,
The biggest ... achievement was to create the Plasma at the Level,
 
能够保持与克服地球的磁引力场。
that can maintain, and overcome Gravitational Field Forces of the Planet.
 
这已经达成了。 感谢我们的知识寻求者,
And this has been achieved. Thanks to our Knowledge Seekers,
 
某种程度,他们的理解。
and, in a way, their understanding.
 
我们进入产生太空船球体的阶段。
We have entered the phase of creation of the Spaceship Sphere.
 
我们说的“高举与运动”
And, what we call ' Lift and motion '
 
这是很大的ㄧ步。
This is a massive step.
 
某种程度,知识始终与我们同在,
In a way, the Knowledge has been, all the time with us,
 
甚至早自第一次教学就开始。
even from the first Teachings.
 
如果你回去,我们能给大家看。
If you go back into it, we can show it.
 
但现在,知识寻求者正在获取知识和方法。
But now, the Knowledge Seekers are attaining the Knowledge, the know-how.
 
他们进入小规模试验的阶段,
And they have entered the test-entry,
 
我们说的“小规模试验阶段”。 他们必须建立它。
what we call, a 'Test Phase'. They have to build it.
 
一旦他们...他们达到,应该要花2至3个月。希望
Once they ... they achieve that, it should take us about 2 to 3 months, hopefully.
 
如果太空,我们说的“教学”,佔据著。
If the Space, what we call 'Teachings', takes hold.
 
很多方面,我们将看到知识ㄧ次性集中。
And, in so many ways, we will see a concentration of Knowledge in one go.
 
然后,我们应该能 达成,维持,保持与...看到第一个,
And then, we should be able to achieve, sustain, maintain, and ... see the first,
 
你说的“UFO不明飞行物”。
what you call, 'UFO's'.
 
感谢我们的知识寻求者,
Thanks to our Knowledge Seekers,
 
我们去年稍晚跨越了这条线。
we, we crossed the lines sometimes late, last year.
 
但我们需要确认,以某个方式,重複,
But, we needed confirmation, and, in a way, repetition,
 
现在... 基金会的一些人
and then now ... some people in the Foundation
 
开始进行系统控制。
have start working on the system control.
 
也就是,控制场域的产生,成了骨干
That, the control of the creation of the Fields become the backbone of
 
能够保持住这个结构以及高举。
being able to maintain the structure, and Lift.
 
这是我们说的“世界一国通力合作”。
... It's a, what we call, 'One Nation Collaboration'.
 
就像我们说的。 '跨国'。
as we call it. 'Multinational'.
 
至少有10个不同国家参与, 在凯史基金会不同部门,
There are at least 10 different nations, in different part of the Keshe Foundation,
 
参与其中。
involved in it.
 
他们当中有些人并不知道他们在做什麽。
Some of them are not aware of what they're doing.
 
他们是更大的结构的一部分。
They're part of the bigger structure.
 
有些人已经并且审慎朝著这一点。
And some of them have and are deliberately targeting to that point.
 
我说的“多面向知识寻求者的计划”
... It is, what I call, 'Multifaceted Knowledge Seekers Programme'
 
很快,我们会把10个不同群组聚集在一起。
And soon, we'll bring all the 10 groups, together in one point.
 
然后,只是把拼图放在一起。
And then, it's just putting the jigsaw together.
 
看到,达到,以及传递
And seeing, achieving, and delivering
 
看到第一台太空船,是2018年的目标。
the first Spaceship, 2018 has been our target.
 
以及,我们去年所达到的,
And, with what we achieved, late last year,
 
......这带来我们知识整个水平线的事实。
... this has brought the, the reality in the total horizon of our Knowledge.
 
谢谢,我恭喜所有幕后工作人员。
Thanks and I congratulate all those, who are working in the background.
 
所有了解并努力在设置的人
All those, who understand and are trying to step up
 
以我们说的“思想流派”来控制。
to control through, what we call, a 'School of thoughts'.
 
我们说的“人的灵魂”。
And what we call, 'The Soul of the Man'.
 
我收到很多的通讯,...很多人第一次,
I get a lot of communications that, ... a lot of you, are for the first time,
 
了解,他们开始了解
understanding who start understanding
 
掌握灵魂的整体概念。这很好。
grasping the whole concept of the Soul. And this is nice.
 
这是我们真正需要达成的。
This is, what we really need to achieve.
 
以很多方式,我们在推动,不只
And, in so many ways, we are pushing, not only
 
凯史基金会,还有政府往同一方向移动。
the Keshe Foundation, but the governments to move in the same direction.
 
当中很辛苦,很多,我说的“持续接力教学”。
It is a lot of hard work, it's a lot of, what I call, 'Sustainable Teaching'.
 
同时,某个方式,开始连到科技的另一边
And, at the same time, in a way, start relating one side
 
我们全都弄懂了解。
of the Technology, to other, that we can all understand.
 
我们教学主要重点之一,
One of the main points of our Teaching,
 
是对人灵魂的了解,
which is this understanding of the Soul of the Man,
 
对我们很多人,变得非常重要
has become very important for a lot of our people.
 
最近的教学,我在累积,
In the recent Teachings, I tried to bring the accumulation of the,
 
我说的多年来的“实体教学”,
what I call, 'Physical Teaching',
 
进到接触与了解人的灵魂。
what we done over years, into the contact and understanding of the Soul of the Man.
 
这触及到你们很多人。
And this has touched many of you.
 
现在你开始看到实体的互动。
Now you start seeing physical interactions.
 
你开始相信你自己...
You start trusting your own...
 
我说的“直觉”,我们说的,也许 你的“眼睛”,也许你的“情感”
what I call, 'Instincts', what we call, maybe your 'eyes', maybe your 'Emotion'
 
以及知道,凡事没有什麽是意外偶然。
And knowing, that nothing of it has ever been accidental.
 
现在,我们正在获取对... 自身能力的信任。
Now, we are gaining Trust in our own ... in our own capabilities.
 
自身对灵魂结构的了解。
In our own understanding of the structure of our Soul.
 
正如我说的,我和其中一位知识寻求者聊到,
As I said, I was talking to one of our Knowledge Seekers,
 
今天早上,今天稍早的时候。
this morning, early this morning.
 
我跟她解释,“听听今天的教学”。
And I explained to her, that, "Listen to the Teaching today".
 
因为她说,她喜欢灵魂教学,触动到她。
Because she said, she likes the Soul Teaching is touching her.
 
她了解。 她知道我在说什麽。
She understand it. She knows what I'm talking about.
 
以及,某个方式, 我说:“我们会,我会尽力解释
And, in a way, I said, "We'll, I'll try to explain
 
把灵魂的知识, 更带向前一步。
and take the Knowledge of the Soul one step further.
 
然后,我们必须接触
And then, we have to touch
 
人类生命另外两个面向。在宇宙裡的
two other Dimensions in the Life of Man, in the Universe.
 
没有触及到这两个面向,知识并不完整
Without touching these two Dimensions, Man will not have the full Knowledge
 
不足以存活,或在宇宙所有层面共同存活。
to be able to exist, to live, to coexist in all Dimensions of the Universe.
 
在这个星球上,我们的教学,我们提到人,
On this Planet, in our Teaching, we spoke about the Man,
 
是双向互动系统。
which is, dual interaction system.
 
也就是,我们呼吸空气,获得食物
Which is, we breathe air and we take sustenance from
 
从我们说的“这个星球的物质实体”
the, what we call, ' Matter ... Entity of this Planet '
 
那麽,这是我们所说的。 “我们自己”,“水平人”
Then, this is what we call. 'Ourselves', 'Horizontal People'
 
因为,狮子是水平人,他的大脑总是在移动
Because, a Lion is horizontal his brain always moves
 
在水平线上。相较于地球的磁场。
in horizontal line. in respect to Magnetic Field of the Earth.
 
如果你看所有的动物,
If you look at all the animals,
 
不管是狮子,不管是鱼... 你说的“蛇”,或其他什麽。
be it the Lion, be it the Fish ... what you call it, 'the Snake', or whatever.
 
我们的大脑永远朝ㄧ个方向移动,在物质层面,
Our brain always moves in direction, in Matter level,
 
地球的形体水平线。
physical horizon of the Planet.
 
这些不变的非层面或一个层面运动,
And these constant non-dimensional, or one dimensional movement,
 
创造一定的智力。 但是,不是它的汇集。
creates certain amount of intelligence. But, not the collection of it.
 
当你来到垂直人,
When you come to the vertical people,
 
也就是植物。
which is Plants.
 
它们扎根在地底,
They have rooted themselves in the ground,
 
有灵魂内建在一个位置。
with the Soul intact in one position.
 
但他们有,因为他们把灵魂放在那个位置。
But they have, because they have put their Soul in one position.
 
它们创造一个垂直的实体结构。
they have created a vertical, physical structure.
 
或我们说的“垂直人”
Or what we call, 'Vertical People'
 
但它们仍然活在一个二个层面。
But they still live a two dimensional Life.
 
代表,他们从气体部分生活,
Which means, they live from the Gaseous part,
 
以及它的物质状态,
and the Matter-State part of it,
 
很像水平人,好比动物。
very much like Horizontal people, as the animals.
 
人收集知识,变得聪明,
Man has gathered Knowledge and is become intelligent,
 
我们在很多动物身上看到
and we see this with many of the animals
 
收集知识,活在二个层面。
which gather this Knowledge, that, they live in 2 dimension.
 
我们躺平在水平线上,当休息的时候,
We lie flat on a horizontal level, when we rest,
 
然后我们站起来,我们是垂直的。
and then we get up, and we go vertical.
 
我们有二个层面的属性,
We get an attribute of 2 dimension,
 
那是为什麽躺下再站起来 这个动作,能够独立生存
and that's why this movement of lying down and standing up and being able to live,
 
在漫长的生命週期裡, 朝著同一个方向发展。
independently on the same direction in a long cycle of life.
 
我们弯腰捡东西,我们跨越地平线的边界
And we bend to pick things up, and we cross the border of the horizon.
 
我们必须了解,不只是
What we have to understand, is not that,
 
因为我们能弯腰捡东西
just because we can bend to pick these up
 
然后你回到挺直的位置
and you go back to the position of the up right
 
当你躺下,你是躺平的,以及所有一切。
and then you lay down and you go flat, and everything else.
 
但是我们很像行星地球。
But we are very much like the Planet Earth.
 
五度角的倾斜,产生了四季。
That five degree angle, has made the four seasons.
 
躺平又伸直这个方向性运动。
This directional motion of the flatness and verticalness horizon.
 
以及水平与垂直,
And horizontalness, and vertical,
 
或直立于地球,产生同样的条件。
or being in perpendicular to the Planet Earth, has created the same condition.
 
这带来一个成熟度, 能吸收这个星球的很多元素。
This brings maturity to absorption of many elements of this Planet.
 
不管在气体上,或 在我们说的“物质地球体”
Being on the gaseous, or being on a, what we call ' Matter Earthoid '
 
但在宇宙中还有两个层面。
But in the Universe, there are two further dimensions.
 
其实还有另外6个层面,但人们看不到
Actually, there are another 6, but Man can not see those
 
以此刻的知识配备。
at this moment of their Knowledge.
 
但其中两个,我们接触到。
But two of them, we are in touch with.
 
从来没有在教学中提过,
And we never in the Teaching gone into it,
 
因为基金会的知识,
because the Knowledge of the Foundation,
 
知识寻求者不在那裡扩展与探索。
Knowledge Seekers was not there to expand and explore it.
 
一个是液态。
One is the Liquid-State.
 
液态在宇宙是非常普遍的状态之一。
The Liquid-State is one of the States that is very common in the Universe.
 
这是很多动物生存的状态,在液体生命中。
This is the state of the animals, which live, what we call, in the Liquid Life.
 
我们说的垂直,我们称这为液态动物,鱼类。
We call it, Vertical, we call this, Liquid Animals, Fishes.
 
生物不只能活在水裡,
Creatures, who can live, not only in the water,
 
也有生物能活在这个星球的熔岩裡。
we have creatures who live, within the Lava of this Planet.
 
这个星球的熔岩不只是熔融的金属。 还充满生命。
Lava from this Planet, is not just molten metals. It's full of life.
 
充满丰富的生命,但有种生命
Extensively full of life, but a life, which can live
 
在等离子体状态更能存活,
and survive more in the Plasma-State,
 
比起灵魂的液体状态。
than in the Liquid-State of Soul.
 
然后,我们明白,我们走进了 生命的第五种状态。
Then, we understand, we walk into, the fifth state of life.
 
一个我们有垂直,我们有水平。
One we had a vertical, we had a horizontal.
 
现在我们看到液体,但液体本身,
Now we seen the liquid, but the liquid itself,
 
某个程度是水,是乙太状态。
is in a way of water, which is a ethereal state.
 
或处于熔融金属的状态。
Or it's in the condition of molten metal.
 
熔融状态,组成“金属层面”。
Molten condition, composition "Metal dimension."
 
这些熔化的东西, 我说的“环境”,通常被控制,
These molten, what I call 'Environments', are usually controlled,
 
由中心的磁引力场强。
by the Gravitational-Magnetic Field Forces of the Center.
 
然后,我们有了第五种状态。 也就是在等离子体的生命状态
And then, we have a fifth state. Which is the state of life in Plasma.
 
这是人的生命在灵魂的状态。
This is the state of the life of the Man in the Soul.
 
在灵魂的次元。 所以,我们还要学如何生存。
In the dimension of the Soul. So, we need to still to learn how to survive.
 
一条鱼如何生存? 如果我们回去,看我们如何
How does a fish survive? If we go back, and see how we have
 
翻转整个过去的知识,人类生命的谬论。
overturned the whole past Knowledge, fallacies in the life of the Man.
 
我们如何呼吸氧气,氧气是我们的肺部。
How we breath Oxygen, and the Oxygen’s our, lung.
 
以及我们的血,血。
And then our ble, ... blood.
 
然后我们知道,生命有一个误解,
Then we understand, there is a misunderstanding in the life,
 
在我们说的,也有液态生命
within the, what we call, Liquid-State Life too
 
我们说的,浮动生命的层面
The, what we call 'Floating Life Dimension',
 
那裡我们有水平,我们有垂直。
where we had a horizontal, and we had a vertical.
 
它们在物质状态方向的浮动生命, 像水一样,
Their floating life in the direction of Matter-State, which is like water,
 
很像人的生命。
is very much the same as the Man's life.
 
但在这个层面,再度地, 它又自我设限到两件事。
But, in this dimension it has limited itself to, two things again.
 
取代它所依赖的气体,
Instead of the gaseous, it has dependent itself,
 
在一个液体的条件,从较轻环境的
on a condition of the liquid, which is created from the composition of the
 
引力物质状态的组合所产生的
Gravitational-Matter-State of environment plus the lightest.
 
宇宙中水的产生,我们看到的方式 非常普遍。
The creation of water in the Universe, the way we see it, is very common.
 
生命在液态方式的状态, 我们看到的水的方式,
The State of Life in a liquid way, the way we see it as water,
 
是宇宙中最普遍的状态之一。
is one of the most common states in the Universe.
 
固态条件常见,但液态是最常见的方式之一。
Solid-State conditions are common, but liquid is one of the most common ways.
 
当人进入太空并发现行星时,
When Man goes into Space and finds of Planets,
 
首先他会碰到的就是液体状态。
one of the first thing he comes across, is Liquid-State.
 
有时因为气体压缩
Sometimes due to the gases compression
 
当它们变成物质状态结合甘斯。
when they become Matter-State combination with a GANS.
 
有时在液体状态,结合物质状态的场强,
Sometimes Liquid-State in the combination of the Matter-States Field Forces,
 
被等离子体的甘斯的环境条件给困住。
which are entrapped within the condition of the environment of the GANS of the Plasma.
 
如果你仔细看水如何在海洋中产生,
If you look at it, how the waters are created in the ocean,
 
因为地球中心等离子体的磁场互动。
due to interaction of the Plasmatic-Magnetic Field of the center of the Earth.
 
形成一个杯子。
It has made a cup.
 
那个杯子产生特定的磁引力场,
And that cup creates a specific Gravitational-Magnetic Field,
 
让地球气体最强ˊ的引力场强汇聚
which allows the amalgamation of the strongest Gravitational Field Force
 
加上最弱的,
of the gases of the Planet, plus the weakest,
 
也就是氧跟氢。 导致水的产生。
which is Oxygen and Hydrogen. Which leads to creation of the water.
 
如果你进一步看,我们之前做过。
If you look further, we have done this before.
 
人的肺重複同样的事。
The lung of the Man repeats the same thing.
 
人的肺,产生同样的甘斯条件,
The lung of the Man, creates the same GANS condition,
 
透过呼吸它的气体。
through the breathing of the gases of it.
 
因为这样,在人的肺部产生水分。
And with it, creates the moisture within lung of the Man.
 
所以,我们在微观看到宏观的重複, 正如在海洋所看到的。
So, we have seen repetition of macro in micro, we see it in the oceans.
 
我们看到人的肺,裡头混合物的重複。
And we see repetition of the mixture, within the lung of the Man.
 
然后我们看到,生命有个重複模式。
Then we see, life has a repetition.
 
如果你产生一个甘斯环境, 或我们说的磁引力场
If you create a GANS environment, or what we call Gravitational-Magnetic Field
 
处于等离子体状态,而非物质状态。 引力场强。
in a Plasma-State, not in a Matter-State. Gravitational Field-Strength.
 
那麽,宇宙任何地方的实体,
Then, the body of the Entity anywhere in Universe,
 
会导致水或液体条件的产生,
leads to creation of water, or liquid condition,
 
当中有个互动一直在持续,
where the interaction can be in a way sustained,
 
而在我说的"浮动"层面的生命,
and the life in the dimension of what I call,
 
某个方式,有别于水平与垂直生命的形式。
'Floating', in a way different than the horizontal and vertical life can exist.
 
这是美丽,当你到中央线,
This is the beauty, when you go to, central lined,
 
某个方式,垂直的磁引力磁场强, 像太阳。像其他行星。
in a way vertical Gravitational-Magnetic Field Forces like the Sun. Like other Planets.
 
这类的行星通常维持一个巨大的液体,
These, these kind of Planets, usually sustain a huge liquid,
 
在既定的条件在太阳系的某个位置。
in given condition in certain position in the Solar System.
 
我们看到宇宙这类的液体状况。
We see these kind of liquid condition across the Universe.
 
那裡没有实体,但你进到了宇宙的海洋。
Where there is no Entity, but you enter an ocean of the Universe.
 
我们看到这个星球液体的海洋, 像是现实中海洋裡的一滴水。
We see ocean of liquid of this Planet, it's like a drop in the ocean in reality.
 
如此广大浩瀚,但它们无处可去。
They are so massive, but they go nowhere.
 
因为它们是从,来自两个不同银河,好比
Because they are created out of the condition
 
两个较重的磁场条件,所创造出来的
of the two heavier Magnetic Fields coming from different galaxies for example.
 
以及,最弱的银河星系互动条件下。
And, in condition of interaction of the weakest galaxies.
 
在宇宙产生这种液态的条件。
And they create this condition of Liquid-State in the Universe.
 
当我们谈到这一点, 这个液体本身产生一个中央场强,
If we come to the point, that this, this liquid creates itself a central Field Force,
 
那麽它会成形。
then it takes shape.
 
就像你跳进游泳池,不会游到哪裡。
It's like you just jump in the swimming pool, it has nowhere to go.
 
这是我们太空发展中要解决的问题之一。
This is one of the problems that our Space development has to look for.
 
下一步,在你到这裡之后, 要看物质场强是否
The next step, after you go to this, it depends, if the Material Field Forces
 
在实体强度的层面的惯性力量成形。
take shape in the strength of the inertia of the dimension of the strength of the entity.
 
然后你会觉得很像岩浆,
Then you will feel very much like Magmas,
 
液体状态,不见得需要热, 才会像岩浆那麽烫,
Liquid-State, it does not necessarily need heat to be so hot as a magma,
 
但它在物质状态产生流动性。
but it creates liquidity, in a condition of the Matter-State.
 
水跟岩浆是天壤之别。
The difference between the water, and the magma is huge.
 
但我们看它们都是液体。 一个是从场强产生出来
But we look at them both as a liquid. One is created out of the Field Forces
 
从地球引力场本身
of the Gravitational Field Forces of the
 
所产生物质的引力场强。
Matter created by the Gravitational Field itself of the Planet.
 
另外一个,是当场域物质降到够低,
The other one, is when the Field Matter has reduced enough,
 
它所形成的物质状态, 无法释放自己到我们说的固体化。
that it's taken the State-Matter, but can not release itself to what we call solidify.
 
实体的固体化,是气体
Solidification of Entity, is attribute between the
 
与物质状态,需要互动之间的属性。
when the gaseous and the Matter-State needs to interact.
 
会产生一个摩擦点,导致固体化。
It creates a friction point, that it leads to solidification.
 
我们称为“地球的表面”。 我们称为“洲大陆”。
We call it the 'surface of the Earth'. We call it, 'The continents'.
 
我们必须了解宇宙创造的真实结构。
We, we have to understand the true structure of the creation in the Universe.
 
才能了解水的液体,跟岩浆的液体,有何不同,
Then we understand the difference between the liquid as a water, and liquid as a magma,
 
以及为什麽岩浆,当有我们说的火山喷发,
and why magmas, when they come we call it, Volcanic Eruptions,
 
有物质状态的形式。
take the shape of the Matter-State.
 
这是一个巨大的转换,我们看得稀鬆平常,
This is a huge conversion, and we look at it so easily,
 
但在太空中,就有像这样的层面。
but, in space, we have dimensions, which are just like this.
 
我们必须与它合併。 我们必须能够潜入到它底下。
And we have to merge in it. We have to be able to submerge in it.
 
必须能够生活在其中。 然后,理解到
We have to be able to live in it. And then, it comes to understanding
 
你如何能在这些条件下生活。
of how you can live in these conditions.
 
生活在这些条件下非常容易,极度容易,
Living in these conditions are very easy, extremely easy,
 
如果人了解人灵魂的状况。
if the Man understands the condition of the Soul of the Man.
 
就会把你带到宇宙生命的第五个阶段
Then, it brings you to the 5th stage of Life in the Universe
 
还有其他状态,随著人成熟,理解
there are other states and as the Man matures, understand
 
他能在宇宙随处扩展自己的存在,
then he can expand his existence across the Universes,
 
在多次元,在不同的银河,
in multiple dimensions, in different Galaxies,
 
在银河有多重生命的存在。
multiple Life existence in Galaxies.
 
或多或少就是一个。如果是最喜欢的生存方式
It's more or less, very much one if the most, favorite ways to Live.
 
如果你了解宇宙中的等离子体的生命,
If you understand the Life of Plasma in the Universe,
 
它是运动,有个强度,会转换。
it's motion, it's strength, it's conversion.
 
有如灵魂在一个层面运作
Where operates in one dimension as a Soul
 
有如形体物质在另一个层面运作。
and it operates in another dimension as a physical Matter.
 
非常像人的身体。
Very much like much like the body of the Man.
 
我们有灵魂,装在大脑形体裡
We have the Soul, which we contain through the Physicality of the brain if the Man.
 
然后我们有形体可以被包覆
And then we have the Physicality, which can be contained
 
在人灵魂的层面。
in a dimension of the Soul of the Man.
 
在过去几个月的教学,我把你带到
In the teaching of past few months I have brought you
 
一个人,很多人可能想过,但是,
to this point and many of you might have though about it but,
 
你无法了解,这是什麽意思。
you could not understand, or comprehend what it means.
 
在教学中,甚至是星期二,我想谈这一块
In the Teachings, even on Tuesday, I try to touch on this
 
为今天的教学做暖身。
to make things ready for today’s teaching.
 
正如我解释的,当我们死, 当我们经历衰老的过程时,
As I explained, when we die, when we go through process of the aging,
 
当我们到达分离点
when we come to the point of separation
 
人的身体与人的灵魂分离,
of the physical body of the Man from the Soul of the Man,
 
这个过程,不是发生在弹指之间, 我们称做“老化”。
this process, it doesn't happen on a flick of a finger, we call it 'aging'.
 
当身体到达一个强度的那一刻起,
>From the moment that the body reaches a point of strength,
 
他们自动触发了,代表,
they strike a automatic triggering, Which mean,
 
身体准备要脱离
the Physicality gets ready to separate itself from
 
人的身体灵魂,这是我们看到 有慢慢老化的所在。
the physical Soul of the Man and this is where we see slowly we age.
 
我们生命的后期,某些时候, 会老化地很快,因为,
In certain time in the latter part of out Life we get aged very rapidly because,
 
转换和分离已经设定了。
the conversion and separation has set in.
 
以很多方式,这是..物质身体的缺陷。
In so many ways this is one of the pities ... pitfalls of the physical Life.
 
所以,当我们说“老”,某个年纪。
So, when we get what we call, 'old', to a certain age.
 
因为有个场强位置的水准,
as there is a Field-Strength positions a level,
 
会触发灵魂与肉体生命的分离。
then it triggers the separation of the Soul from physical Life.
 
当那个触发点到达介于灵魂强度
And when that trigger point reaches the balance
 
与身体强度之间的平衡时,
between the Soul strength and the physical strength,
 
最小共同的分母,就是当死亡时,
that the lowest common denominator, this is when the death,
 
肉体的死亡,灵魂从身体的分开发生时。
physical death, separation of the Soul from Physicality, happens.
 
如果我们好比,如我上次教学所解释的,
If we, for example, as I explained last teaching,
 
想把生命展延到一千岁一万岁。
want to extent the life to a 1,000 to 10,000 years.
 
肉体这边的比例就要更高。
Is to keep this ratio higher on the physical side.
 
相较于灵魂更高,然后你能活在灵魂层面
Keep this higher on the Soul side, so then you live on a Soul level
 
或你活在肉体层面。
or you live on a physical level.
 
在重度甘斯化的磁场力量的环境,饮用和使用,
Drinking and using environments which is heavily GANSed, Magnetic Field forces.
 
产生一个层面,切换点起不了作用。
It creates that dimension that the switch-point does not come into operation.
 
我们所做的是,排除肉体脱离的触发点。
All we are doing is, we drain the trigger point of the physical separation.
 
那是为什麽过去几週的教学,我解释,
This is why in the teaching of the past few weeks, I explain that,
 
在接下来的时间,人类会活到1000岁以上。
in a coming time Man will reach to Live to reach a 1,000 years or plus.
 
因为,现在你明白了。
Because, now you understand.
 
要能吸收身体所需的平衡场域,
In being able to absorb balanced Fields of the need of the Physicality,
 
造成人的身体灵魂与灵魂
the point of the triggering of the separation
 
脱离的触发点,是否能被延迟。
of the physical Soul of the Man and the Soul if the Man, just gets delayed.
 
那我们在做的。你能延迟到几十万岁。
That's all we are playing. You can delay it into hundreds of thousands of years.
 
无论你看起来怎样,你能保持平衡
Does not matter how you look, you can keep that balance
 
因为年龄,外观不算数。
because the age, the look does not count anymore.
 
因为在太空,人不会像在这个星球一样变老。
Because in Space we don't age the way we age on this Planet.
 
因为老化的条件
Because the condition of aging is they're
 
很像我们在这个星球的结构。
very much like the structures we see in... on this Planet.
 
如果你到一些地方,经常在研究,
If you go to places, which is a continuous study,
 
温差非常短的频宽,上几个世纪的建筑物。
very short band-width of the temperature difference, buildings last centuries.
 
你到北半球,或到高地,
You go to the Northern hemisphere, or you go to the Highlands hemisphere,
 
温度是极端的。
which there is extremities in the temperature.
 
你看建筑物都维持不久。
You see the buildings don't last that long.
 
因为夏日的高温与冬天的酷寒
Because high heat of the summer and high cold of the winter
 
造成腐蚀,造成建筑体的龟裂。
creates corrosion, creates breakup of the structure.
 
所以建筑物老化很快,进入不同的週期。
So buildings age more, they are going into different cycle.
 
人的身体也一样。
It's the same with the body of Man.
 
如果我们以甘斯群产生条件
If we can create the condition, with the GANSes and
 
以甘斯群所产生的场强
with the Field-Forces which the GANSes create,
 
或在宇宙的幅员, 能持续喂养我们的身体灵魂,
Or in the span of Universe that we can sustain feeding our physical Soul,
 
因为这产生我们身体的物质状态。
which with it creates our Matter-State of Physicality.
 
然后是人灵魂的形体条件
Then the physical condition of the Soul of the Man
 
在物质状态,或身体状态,将持续好数个世纪。
in the Matter-State or Physical-State will last for centuries.
 
我们,或多或少,连到地球的场强
Is us, more or less, in conjunction with the Field forces of the Planet
 
或居住的环境,触发到切换点。
or the environment, to live in, which triggers that switch.
 
这很像... 我说的“中央暖气点”。
It's very much... I call it the, 'central heating point'.
 
直到19度你感到温暖,温度设定在19。
You are warm till 19 degrees, you set the temperature as 19.
 
一分钟...你一到18,9度就触动暖气开始沸腾。
The minute you... you go to 18,9 the trigger comes in, the boiler starts boiling.
 
同样地如果身体灵魂的强度,
It's the same thing in the strength if the Soul of the Physicality
 
在"脱离"当头触发
which triggers at the point, what we call the, 'separation',
 
介于灵魂与身体灵魂的强度之间。
between the physical Soul and the strength of the Soul of Physicality.
 
我们说的,在既定一段时间之后, 脱离就完成了,
And what we call, after a given time, the separation complete,
 
两个实体形成,脱离完成
the two entity take shape, separation is complete
 
没有痛苦,没有任何东西,是自然的。
without pain, without anything, It's just natural.
 
我们看到,“喔他在睡梦中走了。”
We see, "Oh he died in sleep."
 
因为,脱离在最后一分钟,最后几小时,
Because, that separation in the last minute, last hours is literally,
 
很像是...当你失温时
is like, when... very much like when you have hypothermia.
 
四肢会关闭,直到大脑与心脏保得住为止。
Extremities get shut down till the point where the brain and heart has to be kept.
 
人的灵魂嵌在大脑的中心,
Brain which is the center of the Soul of the Man embedded in it,
 
而心脏,是身体灵魂的中心,它们分开。
and the Heart which is the center if the Soul of Physicality, they separate.
 
我们看到每一个都成形。
And the, we see each one takes its shape.
 
大部分的能量水准在灵魂等级
Most of the energy levels which are at the Soul level
 
已经转移到细胞... 你说的“灵魂等级的强度”。
have already transferred to the cells... what you call the 'Soul Level strength'.
 
那些形体物质灵魂待在人体裡。
Those who are of the physical Matter Souls stay with the body of the Man.
 
那是为什麽当我们死,床上的身体。
That's why when we die we see the physical entity on the table.
 
我们看到它在那裡,我们与之道别。
We see it there, we say good bye to it.
 
但实际上,灵魂早已离开身体,
But in fact, the Soul has already left the body,
 
但仍然有个连结,因为它是从它创造的
But still has a connection with it, because it was created out if its manifestation,
 
显现而来,它场域的互动。
of the creation, interaction of the Fields of it.
 
史上第一次我们了解到,我们成为,
Then we understand for the first time we are, we become,
 
我们扩展知识到一点,我们能决定,
we extended our knowledge to the point that we can dictate,
 
决定与控制脱离点。
determine and control the point of separation.
 
我们允许触发点进来。
Then we allow the trigger point comes.
 
我说,我活十万岁
I said, my time in a 100,000 years
 
到那时我希望有足够的知识, 知道要得到什麽,要维持什麽。
and in that time I hopefully have enough, know what to get and what to sustain.
 
让我脱离物质的东西
That, that allows me to separate the physical Matter
 
从身体灵魂互动的点来看。
from the point of interaction of the Soul of the entity.
 
如果你瞭解这一点,会让我们的太空突飞猛进。
Or be it me. If you understand this, it brings us to the Space Technology very rapidly.
 
这是人的灵魂在非物质存在的
This is a dimension of the existence of the
 
一个层面,或身体。
Soul of the Man in non-dimension or physicality.
 
我们很多人,我们有... 我在很多教学解释过。
Many of us, we have... I explained this in many teachings.
 
回去了解有关渐冻人(肌萎缩性脊髓侧索硬化 症) 与多发性硬化症
Go back and understand the teachings about ALS and MS.
 
理解我写的相关论文叫做 “渐冻人是一种愿望成真”。
Understand the paper I've written called, 'ALS is the Wish which comes True'.
 
因为当时我还不能解释,
Because, I could not explain this at that time,
 
给知识寻求者理解。
for you as Knowledge Seekers to understand.
 
如果你读到ALS渐冻人的意思,
But if you read that, what is ALS it means,
 
“我决定分离点。我希望脱离身体,
"I decide the point of the separation. I wished for end of the Physicality,
 
在他灵魂等级的互动
interaction in the level of his Soul with
 
这个人的灵魂,我决定这是我想做的。“
this Soul of the Man and I decided this is what I want to do."
 
但是,只因为我剪綵了, 并不代表其他的必须执行,
But, because I have cut the ribbon it doesn't mean that the rest has to do,
 
“我正在斩断一段关系。
"I'm cutting a relationship.
 
你仍是我的母亲,但我不想跟你说话。
You're still my mother but, I don't want to talk to you.
 
不代表你不再存在“
Doesn't mean you don't exist anymore"
 
所以,你开始剪掉电话线, 没有书信没有来往以及所有一切。
So, you start cutting the telephone line, no letters no visits and everything else.
 
是同样的事。
It's the same.
 
当你在情感层面决定,
When you decide in the Emotional level that,
 
“我想要脱离它。
"I want to separate it.
 
我不想跟我的生命,肉体生命, 跟我灵魂的情感有任何关系“
I want nothing to do with my life, physical life, Emotion with my Soul"
 
然后你已经扣洞板机指出。
Then you have triggered the finger, the finger points out.
 
你按下按钮,我们说的“ALS渐冻人”。
You push the button, we call it 'ALS'.
 
所以,如果人内在有能力关掉,
So, if Man has such a power within it to switch off,
 
人就有能力做更进一步的事,
Man has such a power to be able to do a further thing,
 
也就是我在肉体给更多到我的灵魂,
which is I give more on the physical level to the Soul of me,
 
让我的灵魂包覆住我的肉体,也就是说,
that my Soul encompasses my Physicality, which means,
 
我住在我的灵魂裡,我被困了60年,100年
I live within my Soul. For 60 years, 100 years I've been trapped
 
我保护住灵魂,以形体的存在被看到。
I've protected the Soul to be seen with a physical existence.
 
现在我转移那麽多的我的能量
Now I transfer so much of my energy,
 
那麽多的我的场强,灵魂裡的力量。
so much of my Field-Strength in the strength of the Soul.
 
我扩展灵魂。这是我们在教的, 你在动态系统所看到的。
That I expand the Soul. This is what we teach and you've seen in dynamic systems.
 
这是我唯一能教的,现在 你能看到以及去连连看。
This is the only way I could teach you, now you could see and relate to.
 
如果你开始看到动态系统, 很快我们会展示出系统
If you start seeing dynamic systems very soon we'll show you systems
 
你会看到场域。
that you can see the Fields.
 
你会在动态系统看到像人的灵魂。
You will see that in a dynamic system like the Soul of the Man.
 
如果我们增加场强,场强允许
If we increase the Field-Strength, the Field-Strength allows the expansion
 
十级的扩展,如果灵魂
of the 10th if the Soul which
 
包围住人的身体。
will encompass the Physicality of the body of the Man.
 
然后我们能够旅游到宇宙深处,
Then we can travel the depth of the Universe,
 
外在没有形体的状况下,
not with a physical condition outside,
 
而是以人的灵魂。本身就是太阳
but with the Soul of the Man which is the Sun itself.
 
但这一次,我们有情感的指令
But this time as we have the command of the Emotion
 
在身体的层面,我们能决定在宇宙的位置。
in the physical dimension we can dictate the position in the Universe.
 
以某个方式,我们拿取我们发展出的人的情感
In a way we take the Emotion of the Man, which we have developed
 
放...在形体结构裡控制
as the Emotion of... within the structure of Physicality to control
 
灵魂的力量 与在宇宙深处灵魂的层面。
the strength of the Soul and the dimension of Soul in the depths of Universe.
 
某个程度,就像车子, 我们坐进去,我们被车身包覆住。
In a way it's like a car, we get in it, we are cocooned in it.
 
它自己下车,但我们在里头有它... 它是个帐篷。
We come out the car is on its own but we had in it... it's a tent.
 
我们决定放个帐篷在里头,或进到帐篷裡。
We decide we put a tent inside or we go inside a tent.
 
然后我们放一个帐篷在背包裡,- 叫做“形体”,然后我们可以打开
Then we put a tent in a pack, we call it 'Physicality' and the we can open
 
透过我们给的能量打开(扩展)帐篷
through the energy which we give for the extension of the tent
 
覆盖住我们进去的身体。
to cover our Physicality which we go in it.
 
没有更简单的例子来解释了。
There is no other simpler example to explain.
 
但这在人的情感裡。去看一下论文...
But this sits within Th Emotion of the Man, read the paper. Read...
 
了解我写的两篇最强的论文。统一场论
Understand two of most powerful papers I've written. {\i1}Unified Field Theory{\i}
 
以及认识ALS渐冻人
and then {\i1}Understanding of the ALS{\i}
 
“我的愿望即是我的旨意。”
"My wish is my command."
 
是一种愿望成真,但人出于害怕
It's the Wish which comes True, but Man out of fear of
 
无法了解他可以逆转灵魂
not being able to understand that he can reverse the position
 
相较于身体的位置一直无法越过界。
of the Soul in respect to Physicality has never crossed that point.
 
有些人做到。
Some people have.
 
我们知道我们做得到, 是推到非常非常极端的一点,
We know we can do, it's a point very much on the extreme level,
 
就超出脊椎的尾端,在起头
just beyond the end of the spinal cord and in beginning
 
我们说的“小脑”。
of what we call the 'small brain'.
 
那一点我们能切换,我们经历昏迷,
At that point we an switch, we go through a coma,
 
但是如果我们感受到 超越身体的场强,那是昏迷的所在。
but if we feel past the Field-Strength of Physicality, that what coma is .
 
我们让人的灵魂扩展,覆盖住人的身体。
Then we can allow the Soul of the Man to expand to cover the Physicality of the Man.
 
这是教学一直在讲的, 我在说的,我教过的,
This is what all the teaching has been about, this is what I say and I've taught,
 
“你可以扩大你的灵魂成为... 能载其他乘客“。
"you can expand your Soul to be... to accept other passengers."
 
回到最早的教学
Go back to the very first teachings part...
 
教学的部分,我总是解释,
part of the teachings, I always explained,
 
你相信机长的灵魂,把你的灵魂交给他。
you trust the Soul of the Captain and give your Soul to him.
 
现在你了解是什麽意思。
Now you understand what it means.
 
你成为我灵魂的乘客,这是...
You become passenger of my Soul, which is...
 
扩展超越我的肉体并相信
expands beyond my physicality and in trusting that
 
“我带著你的灵魂与我在一起。 我能交还给你,你所携带的,
"I carry your Soul with me. I can give back to you that you carry,
 
你能在任何层面显现你的形体。“
you can manifest your Physicality at any dimension."
 
现在你看到全部, 过去几年的教学,在不同层面成形。
Now you see all, the teachings over past years is taking shape in different dimension.
 
所以,我们每个人,如果懂得如何
So, in fact, every one of us, if understand how to be able to become detached
 
从存在的肉体脱离,如果存在的灵魂
from the Physicality of the existence if the Soul of the existence,
 
我们能在人灵魂的等级,从灵魂给予,
that we can give from the Soul at the level of the Soul of the Man,
 
不是身体灵魂,我们能携带身体
not at the Soul of Physicality, we can carry the Physicality
 
在人灵魂帐篷场域的子宫裡。
within the womb of the Fields of the tent of the the Soul of the Man.
 
我们不需要拆除,不需要破坏,
We don't need to demolish it, we don't need to destroy it,
 
我们不需要抛弃。
we don't need to leave it behind.
 
现在,身体从人的灵魂得到滋养。内在地
Now, the Physicality gets fed from the Soul of the Man, internally.
 
直到目前为止,它都是从外部得到喂养。
Where up to now it was getting fed externally.
 
某个程度,如果你仔细看,- 它变成非常类似我们之前看到的核心。
In a way, if you look at it it becomes to the very similar cores we saw with, before.
 
灵魂进到中心,甘斯推向边边。
Where the Soul comes into the center and the GANS goes to the edge.
 
现在反之亦然,但在过程中,
Now it vice versa, but in this process,
 
现在人的灵魂喂养人的身体。
now the Soul of the Man feeds the Physicality of the Man.
 
但是这一次它控制, 它是永恒无时间性的,无限的
But this time its control and it's timeless, limitless
 
成为创造者的生命。
and becomes the life of the creator.
 
人需要能够理解,需要成为宇宙的乘客
Man needs to be able to understand, needs to become a passenger
 
这是我们现在要前往之处。
of the Universe and this is where we are going now.
 
因为随著新的等离子体系统的发展
because, with the development of the new Plasma Systems
 
我们能在人灵魂的强度喂养人的灵魂
we can feed the Soul of the Man at the strength that the Soul of the Man
 
能在宇宙太空带著双翅,
can take wings within the Space of the Universe,
 
根据等离子体传输的强度。
according to the strength of the delivery of the Plasma.
 
很多人从不瞭解, 当我放置磁引力能源装置在桌上
Many of you, many of you never understood when I put the MaGrav system on the table.
 
你看著实体的电流,
You looked at the physical, electrical current,
 
那裡我希望你能了解 实体等离子体的实体电流。
where I looked for you to understand the physical current of the Plasma of the entity.
 
我给你金子,你洒到一无所有, 因为你从没了解过。
I gave you Gold and you dust it to nothing, because you never understood.
 
如你所知,我是个好演员,我假装我犯错了,
And as you know, I'm a good actor, I pretend I made a mistake,
 
但里头从来没有错误。
but there was never a mistake in it.
 
代表我的学生从不了解整体性,当你不了解,
It meant my students never understood the Totality and when you don't understand,
 
当你强迫喂孩子,他会吐出来,而你总是会
when you force feed a child he spits it out and you always spit
 
把宇宙最美丽的知识给吐出来,因为你在
the most beautiful knowledge of the Universe out because you looked for
 
最便宜最弱的物质电子运动找电流。
the current flow in the cheapest weakest ever of the Matter Electron movement.
 
然后你说:“这行不通。”
And then you said, "It doesn't work."
 
因为,现在你知道你有宇宙 最宝贵强大的工具之一
Because, now you understand you have one of the most precious powerful tools
 
在你手裡。
in the Universe in your hand.
 
如果你了解等离子体的工作,等离子体的存在
If you understand the work of the Plasma, existence of the Plasma
 
宇宙中等离子体的生命。
and the Life of Plasma in Universe.
 
是另一个次元,也就是延伸
Which is another dimension, which is the extension
 
以及人灵魂的层面。
and the dimension of the Soul of the Man.
 
我给你一个系统扩展你的灵魂, 你把它散到一无所剩
I gave you a system to extend your Souls and you dusted it to nothing,
 
代表你从没了解过。
Which means you never understood.
 
代表你还没准备好。
Which means you are not ready for it.
 
一个好老师永远不会强迫, 只是等待时间。
And a teacher who's wise never pushes, waits for the time.
 
让人有充分时间了解这个美丽
But, has the time has come for the Man to understand this beauty.
 
这要让你了解。
But its for you to understand.
 
你只想得到一千瓦
You looked to get one kilowatt
 
我给你的是一兆瓦的等离子体。
I gave you a trillion watts of Plasma.
 
我总是这麽说,
It's very much as I always say,
 
“当你目盲,我给你世界上最顶级的葡萄树。你怎能期望
"I give you the most beautiful vine in the world when you are blind how can you ex...
 
即使了解到当中的美丽, 我给你世界上在磁引力能源装置裡
Even understand the beauty, I give you the most beautiful creature
 
最美的生物,但你们全都太高兴了,
in the World in a MaGrav system, but you all were too happy,
 
“这行不通。”
"it doesn't work."
 
没有一台你们做出来的磁引力能源装置 是失败的
None of the MaGrav systems that you ever created, ever failed.
 
只是你不瞭解这当中科技的概念
It's you who failed in understanding the concept
 
是给你的礼物。
of the Technology which was given to you as a gift.
 
回去重新温习一下。
Go back and re study.
 
回去了解,你... 我给了你美丽的
Go back and understand, you... I gave you the beautiful
 
太阳,你却在找农作物。
Sun and you looked for the crop.
 
不是我的错,代表你没搞懂。
It's not my fault, it means you did not understand.
 
以及,在我们与政府达成的协议
And, in agreements we are making with the governments
 
推动我们要展示出这个生物的美丽。
it pushes us to show the beauty of the creature.
 
凯史基金会,在未来,将与世界领袖协商
The Keshe Foundation in a coming time will open negotiation with World leaders
 
关于科技的传达,关于等离子体的存在,
on the delivery of Technology on the existence of the Plasma,
 
不是小小的电流一千瓦,两千瓦。
not on meager electric current one kilowatt, two kilowatts.
 
因为,如果你是这样衡量你自己, 那正是你的价值。
Because, if its what you you value yourself that's what you're worth.
 
但是,如果你了解,你会扩展 去使用磁引力能源装置
But, if you understand it, then you can extend it to use the MaGrav
 
合併与人的灵魂一起使用
system in conjunction with the Soul of the Man
 
产生结构的一个层面
to create a dimension of the structures
 
能在几秒钟内把人带到宇宙。
which can take Man in the Universe within seconds.
 
“我以我的形象造男造女。”
"I made Man in the image of myself."
 
“我做出人成为我的灵魂, 而非成为我灵魂的形体”。
"I made Man to be my Soul, not to be the Physicality of my Soul" .
 
然后你了解教学以不同形式进行。
Then you understand the teaching has taken on different shape.
 
以及,一些凯史基金会的研究员, 正在努力做到这点。
And, some of the Keshe Foundation researchers are reaching that point.
 
你在找千瓦,我能给你看兆瓦
You are looking for kilowatts and I can show you Mega-Watts
 
在相同的系统下。
with the same system.
 
但那是巨大电子振动,宇宙最便宜的东西。
But that's mega electron vibration, the cheapest thing in the Universe.
 
我给你劳斯莱斯,你一头驴就满足。
I gave you the Rolls-Royce and you are happy with a donkey.
 
非常欢迎你骑上驴。我给了你最多的...
You are quite welcome to it, get on the donkey. I gave you the most...
 
宇宙最快的飞行系统,
fastest flight system in the Universe,
 
你却欢喜骑在驴子或脚踏车上。
you are happy to be on the back of a donkey or a bicycle.
 
不客气。
You're quite welcome to it.
 
因为你还没了解,
Because you haven't understood,
 
强迫没有用,给钜额奖金几十亿也没有用,
is no use forcing, is no use giving them a Man multi-billion,
 
因为他会散到所剩无几,因为他不会...
because he'll dust it to nothing, because he doesn't...
 
从来没有它的价值。它在线的背后是自由的。
never had the value of it. It's just free at the back of the line.
 
了解的人,会在深太空,产生一个条件去旅游。
Those who understand will create a condition in deep Space to travel.
 
这是我说的2018年,是人类上太空的时候。
This is what I said 2018 is a time for Man to take into Space.
 
因为,了解磁引力能源装置运作的人,
Because, those of you you understood the operation of the MaGrav system,
 
很多人应该已经做到飞行系统。
many of you have already should have achieved flight system.
 
但你在找振动,我给你宇宙的知识
But, you're looking for a vibration, I gave you the knowledge
 
现在你知道原因了
of the Universe and now you understand why
 
那麽多次你对我生气时,当我告诉你,
so many times you got angry with me when I tell you,
 
“你不懂。”
"You don't understand."
 
现在你知道你从来都不懂。 也许你现在懂了。
Now you know you never understood. Maybe now you understand.
 
也许现在你知道了解了
Maybe now you understand that with understand... the condition
 
知识力量的条件,当你转移,
of the strength of the knowledge, when you transfer,
 
你给够多到灵魂,在过程中,
and you give enough to your Soul, that in that process,
 
你在灵魂场域的过程,设法包覆形体
you manage to encompass the Physicality, in the process of the Fields of the Soul
 
通过人的身体,人的身体变得淨化。
passing the body of the Man, the body of the Man becomes purified.
 
代表到达无病的一点。
Which means it comes to the point of no disease.
 
创作角度的完美。
Perfection from the point of creation.
 
是我们把你放在,很像罗德里哥医生,
It's what we put you, very much like Dr Rodrigos,
 
在这些结构中,你进去,你说: “我为自己做了一个医疗系统
in these frameworks and you go in it, and you says, "I've made myself a medical system
 
周围有20条管子,以及20个MaGrav系统, 和20个线圈。“
with tubes around it and twenty MaGrav systems and twenty coils."
 
你做什麽?以某个方式, 你扩展你灵魂磁场的触角,
What do you do? You extend in a way the tentacles of your Souls Magnetic Fields,
 
到这些系统的层面,但你看不到。
to the dimension of these systems, but you don't see it.
 
你看,“我把它放进去”。 但你看不到,
You look, "What I've put in it." but you don't see,
 
“我给到灵魂去扩展的对我是力量,
"What I've given for the Soul to expand it's strength to me,
 
多于身体。“所以现在,
than the Physicality of the body." So now,
 
环境的一切都变得平衡,你从疾病走开。
everything in that environment becomes balanced, and you walk away with the disease.
 
但仍然,我们的医疗老师还是看不到,
But still, our medical teachers do not see,
 
他们还在这裡找旋转,那裡找甘斯。
they're still looking for a rotation here, and a GANS there.
 
很多次在教学中,我以很有趣的方式解释,
So many times in the teaching, I explained it in a very funny way,
 
但非常直接。
but in a very direct way.
 
你喝甘斯,你以为甘斯走到那裡, 会给我一些东西身体能运做。
You drink the GANS and you think the GANS goes in there and give me something and I do.
 
我告诉过你很多次,当你拿到甘斯,
And so many times I've told you, when you get the GANS,
 
当你喝的时候,等离子体水,
when you drink it, the Plasma water,
 
放一些在皮肤上磨擦,感到疼痛的区域。
rub some of it on your skin, where the pain is.
 
然后场域会去运作,你喝的成了人的灵魂,
Then the Field works, it becomes the what you drink become the Soul of the Man,
 
你放在皮肤上的成了人的形体。
and what you put on the skin becomes the Physicality of the Man.
 
然后你在内在强化身体灵魂,由裡而外
And then you strengthen the Soul of the Physicality internally to outside,
 
产生一个平衡,那是你消除疼痛的原因。
it creates a balance and that's the reason you get rid of the pain.
 
这是你如何拔掉癌症的方式,我们看到
This is how you eradicate a Cancer, and what we see with our
 
我们很多医生在这部分的工作,
many doctors, and the physicians who work in this,
 
我放这个,我这样做, 但没有人知道知识整体性。
I put this and I did that, but none of them understood the Totality of the knowledge.
 
是时候该行动了,如同我说的, 英语有句美丽的话,
It's time to move, and as I say, we have a beautiful saying in English,
 
说:“如果我无法友善地带领你, 我会踢你,我会抓著你的手,
it says, "If I can't take you with friendly, I'd kick you and I'd take your hand,
 
你可以尽可能地亲它,以及大吼大叫
you can kiss it as much as you like and shout as you like,
 
我带著你走。“ 2018年把人带进太空
I take you with me." And to take Man into Space in 2018,
 
到达这一点,不管你要怎麽哭喊大叫,
is coming to the point, does not matter how much you shout and cry,
 
如果我们必须把你带走,我们会亲手带你。
if we have to take you, we take you by hand.
 
而且,我们不强迫喂你,而是带你到一个地方,
And, we don't force feed you, we take you to a place,
 
当你了解了知识。 就在人的灵魂裡。
when you understand the knowledge. Which is within the Soul of the Man.
 
今天的教导如此强大,如果任何人听懂,
The teaching of today, is so powerful, that if any of you understood,
 
你就能改变,就能创造,就能发展出条件,
you can change, you can create, you can develop conditions,
 
当你能显现自身的灵魂时,
when you can manifest your own Soul,
 
看到人体内灵魂的转变,
and see the transformation of the Soul within the body of the Man,
 
那裡它抱住,我们将在街上看到,
where it takes hold, what we will see on the streets,
 
是闪耀的星星,而非人的形体。
is shining stars, not the Physicality of the Man.
 
但人比较偏爱形体,走进雨中,
But Man prefers to be physical, get in the rain,
 
霜,飢饿与其他一切, 因为他还不知道他所携带的东西。
frost, hunger and everything else, because, he hasn't learned what he's carrying.
 
我是一个聪明的老师,我教你够多,
I'm a wise teacher, but I've taught you enough,
 
让你能够做出一跃,
that for you to be able to take the leap,
 
不是信心的一跃,而是理解的一跃,
not the leap of faith, but the leap of understanding,
 
你情感的控制与存在,以它你控制
the control and existence of your Emotion, that with it, you control the dimension
 
人灵魂的层面。 然后你允许透过这个过程,
of the Soul of the Man. And then you allow through that process,
 
我多次提到的“人的灵魂”
which is, I've mentioned many times, "The Soul of the Man,
 
和形体有一样的情感“。 不管灵魂是否在裡面,
has the same Emotion as the Physicality." Does not matter if the Soul is inside,
 
或是形体在裡面。
or Physicality is inside.
 
在人存在的形体层面,
In the physical dimension of the existence of the Man,
 
我们困住灵魂,以某个方式我们在保护灵魂,
we have entrapped the Soul, in a way we protect the Soul,
 
透过我们的形体。 但现在人的知识
through our Physicality. But now the knowledge of the Man
 
已经到达我们必须委託的程度, 我们能让它自我显现。
has reached the point, that we have to entrust, that we can let itself, to show itself.
 
作为人的灵魂。人在那一点,成了闪亮的星星。
As a Soul of the Man. The Man at that point, become a shining star.
 
那麽你到达和平的点,这是条件,
Then you get to the point of Peace, this is the condition,
 
先决条件,世界和平的。 当成为一颗星星时,
precondition requisite, to World Peace. When, as become a star,
 
我们闪耀,我们照亮他人。 事实上,
we shine, and we enlighten the others. In fact,
 
这是我过去几天所教的,如果对我说瞭解的人。
this is what I was teaching past few days, if those who spoke to me understood.
 
这是过去先知的条件。
This was the condition of the prophet of the past.
 
他们没有看到创造者的灵魂。 他们自己成了灵魂
They did not see the Soul of the creator. They became the Soul themselves
 
透过它了解宇宙的场强
and through it understood the Field-Strength of the Universe
 
在联合宇宙创造的深度。 全部就是这样。现在你知道了。
within the depth of the creation in Unicos. That's all it is. Now you understand.
 
这是摩西透过自身灵魂走过身体状况,
This is when Moses passed the physical condition through his own Soul,
 
与两个太阳场域的互动。
and interaction of the Fields of the two Suns.
 
一个丰富了另一个,成为你说的,当他改变位置
One enriched the other, and became what you call when he changed the position,
 
(24)诫命,你所说的如同火,
the commandments, what you call as the fire,
 
实际上是摩西身体灵魂的相互作用,
is in fact the interaction of the Soul of the Physicality of the Moses,
 
通过他形体存在的边界,
which passed the boundary of his physical existence,
 
与创造者的灵魂互动,
and in interaction interacted with the Soul of the Creator,
 
因为他处在那个层面的强度,是人的灵魂。
because he's at that dimension strength, it's the Soul of the Man.
 
“我以我的形象造男造女, 人的灵魂和我的一样。
"I made Man in the image of myself, the Soul of the Man carries the same as me.
 
身为造物者“。
As the Creator."
 
到时我们说的“学者”,会了解今天的教学,
In time, what we call the 'scholars of Man', will understand the teaching of today,
 
我们会为曾浪费的生命而哭泣。
and, we weep in how much we have wasted life.
 
如此简单。
So simple.
 
因为,我们必须通过这条线,别无选择。
Because, we have to cross this line, there is no choice.
 
人类加入宇宙社群的时间与地点
The time and the place for Man to join the Universal community
 
就是现在,不是一千年后。
is now, and not in a thousand years.
 
必须透过人的灵魂成熟,
The maturity has to come through the Man, the Soul of the Man,
 
了解,是时候该释放我们内心感受到的美,
to understand, it's time to release the beauty which is we have felt inside,
 
我们压抑太久了。
we have held inside for too long.
 
我们把孩子送到大学受教育,
We send our children to Universities to get educated,
 
在他们所学的,
and in the education they earn and they learn,
 
他们展示出他们所能想到的最美妙的系统,
they come to show the most magnificent systems that they could think of,
 
来自于,我们说的知识的提升。
which came from the, what we call elevation of the knowledge.
 
现在我们有足够的知识, 可以让我们自身的灵魂提升。
Now we have enough knowledge that we can allow the elevation of the Soul of ourselves.
 
“不可偷窃。”
"Thy shall not steal."
 
我们从我们的灵魂偷窃,只要我们做,
We are stealing from our Soul, and as long as we do,
 
我们会看不到人的灵魂包覆人的身体。
we will not see the Soul of the Man encompassing the Physicality of the Man.
 
“不可撒谎。” 我们对自己说谎,因为这样,
"Thy shall not lie." We lie to ourselves because with it,
 
才能在形体的层面才有安全感,
we find safety to stay within the dimension of Physicality,
 
而不是面对人灵魂结构裡的事实
not to face the facts that, within the structure of the Soul of the Man
 
我说的创造中的等离子体。是最强力灵魂之一
is one of the most powerful Souls as I've called the Plasmas in the creation.
 
现在,是为了让我们理解。
Now, it's for us to understand.
 
还有多少人,满足于坐在这些车裡,
How much more, and how many of the Human beings are happy to sit in these cars,
 
一年工作48个礼拜,像隻驴子
and take, work 48 weeks a year like a donkey,
 
四个星期休息一下,还为了能休息感到高兴。
for four weeks to have a rest, and pleasure of having a rest.
 
或我们带著人的灵魂,每一秒都在宇宙中休息。
Or we take to the Soul of the Man, we have rest every second of the time in the Universe.
 
因为无时间性,24小时 这种东西是人创造出来的,
As the time is timeless, this time of 24 hours is Man made,
 
这是我们所见过的最可笑的事物。
and it's the most ridiculous things we have ever seen.
 
如果你能从宇宙的场域被喂养,
If you can get fed from the Fields of the Universe,
 
人生八十寒暑不算什麽。 但是你把时间限制加诸在上面。
eighty years of the Man life is nothing. But it's you who has put a time limit on it.
 
人应该了解到,当医生告诉你,
And Man should have understood from the physicians when they tell you,
 
你有渐冻人ALS,还有六年可活, 代表是他给你六年
you have ALS, you have six years, it means he gave you 6 years
 
把身体从形体分开。 但在过程中,
to separate the body from Physicality. But in that process,
 
你提升了灵魂,去脱离
you have elevated the Soul to be separate,
 
身体灵魂会怎样,当你脱离时?
but what happens to the physical Soul when you separate?
 
它仍然存在这个行星,甘斯物质状态的层面,
It still exist in the dimension of the Matter-State of the GANS of the Planet,
 
直到它有新的外貌与新的生命。 它永不死亡。
till it takes a new shape and a new life. It never dies.
 
现在人类有足够的知识, 如果他找到创造真正的残馀
Man has enough knowledge now, that, if he finds the true remnants
 
我们说的几十亿年前的生命,
of the creation, of the what we call the life of billions of years ago,
 
你马上可以再造恐龙。
you can create dinosaurs in no time.
 
需要了解,要找到形体的灵魂,
All it needs to understand, to find the Soul of the Physicality,
 
“拥抱它,喂养它,它会创造出生物的灵魂。
"Embrace it, feed it, and with it, it'll create, the Soul of the creature.
 
这是我们必须提升之所在,或理解到,
This is what we have to elevate, or understanding this,
 
需要了解的,让我们能够从
what it's needed to understand, that, for us to become detached,
 
形体的层面脱离, 我要告诉你某些事,
from the dimension of the Physicalities. I'll tell you something,
 
很多人现在运转这个MaGrav系统。 我们错过的所在
many of you now run to make this MaGrav-System where we missed.
 
我为你感到可惜。 因为整个设置是为了你的灵魂。
And I feel pity on you. Because the whole is for your Soul.
 
而非製造出能源系统。
Not creating energy system.
 
我们[听不清]在知识发展的过程中,
We [Inaudible] that in the process of development of the knowledge,
 
我们产生信任感,而错失了我们内在的信任。
we have created senses of trust, and miss trust within ourselves.
 
这对所有人是最大的缺陷,一个物质层面。
And that has been the biggest pitfall for all of us, a physical dimension.
 
我与卡罗琳娜开始一个生活,
I start a life with Caroline,
 
她说:“为什麽你在这裡呢?”
She said, "Why you are here then?"
 
我说:“我们来这裡是因为形体享有乐趣,
I said, " We come here because Physicality has a pleasure that we do not get it in
 
是别的层面所没有的“。
in the other dimensions."
 
“我们能触摸,能感受。
"We can touch it, we can feel it.
 
我们能看到谎言与欺骗, 能在里头看到爱的美丽。
We can see the lie and deception in it, and we can see beauty of Love in it.
 
然后,我们知道如何处理它。“
And then, we know how we can handle it."
 
现在你知道,你需要进展甚麽以及如何进展。
Now you understand, what and how you need to progress.
 
二千与十八(2018)是时间的循环
Two thousand and eighteen has to be the cycle of time
 
当人带进宇宙的深处
when, the Man will take in the, depth of the Universe
 
透过他自身的灵魂的了解,而非透过太空船。
through understanding of his own Soul, not through the Spaceships.
 
那些乘著太空船去的人, 代表他们仍然需要...滋养。
Those who take to Spaceships it means they still need... nourishing.
 
他们需要被给予信心到下一步
They still need, to be given confidence to go to the next step.
 
很像在幼儿园的感觉。
Is just very much like, staying, in the nursery.
 
拒绝去上学。
Refusing to go into school.
 
现在你知道,也许教学的部分。
Now you understand, maybe part of the teachings.
 
为什麽过去几个星期几个月裡,会这样进行。
How and why, in past few weeks and months, we went this way.
 
有任何问题?
Any questions?
 
阿萨: .. 海 凯史先生,
(AB) ...Hi Mr Keshe,
 
凯史: 哈萝阿萨医生。
(MK) Hello Dr Azar.
 
阿萨: ..OK,当你提到层面时,(次元)
(AB) ... Okay, when you talk about the Dimension,
 
你提到的次元跟人们在讲的次元是一样的,
the dimension you talk about is the same Dimension people talk about, like,
 
好比我以为人是在第三次元
I thought Humanity is in Third Dimension
 
我们应该移到 凯史: 没有
and we're supposed to move to (MK) No
 
阿萨: 第四次元,以及有另一个... 凯史: 不是
(AB) the Fourth Dimension, and then we have another ... (MK) No
 
阿萨: 六次元。 凯史: 不是
(AB) Six Dimension to go. (MK) No.
 
阿萨: 是我的... 凯史: 没有
(AB) Is my... (MK) No
 
阿萨: 不同。
(AB) different.
 
凯史: 不是
(MK) No.
 
当我还是个核子物理学家时,在...
When I was, working as a Nuclear Physicist in ...
 
...英国核子燃料,
... British Nuclear Fuel,
 
我们在谈第七,八次元。
we were talking in Seven and Eight Dimension.
 
那些仍是物质状态。 存在的条件。
Those are the Matter-States. This is Condition of existence.
 
在“物质生命的层面”,我们谈时间,谈温度,
In, in the Dimensions in physical Life we talk with the Time, the Temperature,
 
压力与所有其他一切。
the Pressure and everything else.
 
在灵魂的次元,我们谈灵魂的力量。
In the Dimension of the Soul, we speak about the Strength of the Soul.
 
每个强度产生自有次元。 (译: dimension在凯史教学都译成层面)
Each Strength creates its own Dimension.
 
如果你降低它的强度,成为肉体的次元。
If you reduce its Strength, becomes the Dimension of Physicality.
 
去读巴哈欧拉的著作, 祝福他的名字,七大山谷
Read the writing of Bahá'u'lláh, bless his name, {\i1}The Seven Valleys{\i},
 
他提到人灵魂的七个层次。
he speaks about Seven Levels of the, Dimensions of the Soul of the Man.
 
即使如此,也只带你了解下一个週期的强度。
And even that, it just brings you, into power to understand, the next cycle.
 
写在基督的著作裡,或跟在犹太人旁边
It's in the writing of Christ, or the people who wrote the,
 
写出真实话语的人,
true part, which is with the Jews.
 
你会了解,他提到两个次元,
You'll understand, he spoke about two Dimensions,
 
就像他看到人的灵魂一样。
as he saw with the Soul of the Man.
 
穆罕默德,祝福他的名字,永远不瞭解这部分。
Muhammad, bless his name, never came wise to it.
 
因为他太快投入一个女人美丽。
Because he, very rapidly, got in the, in the tangibility of Physicality
 
形体的有形之中
of the beauty of a woman.
 
他娶了四十个太太。 每晚有四个女人陪伴
And then he chose himself forty wives and four women per night.
 
阿萨: 凯史先生, 凯史: 任何其他,
(AB) Mr Keshe, (MK) Any other,
 
阿萨: 当你,当你...当你在提到,我在听
(AB) when you, when you ... when you were talking about, I was listening to the
 
磁引力能源装置的教学,蓝图週, 当你提到磁引力能源装置
MaGrav teaching, the Blueprint week, and then when you were talking about the MaGrav
 
我突然感到当你提到奈米涂层铜时,
... I suddenly felt like when you talk about the Nanocoated Copper,
 
实际上,我们不必...要有 奈米涂层铜
actually, we don't have to have that ... Nanocoated Copper
 
能量从甘斯状态移到奈米涂层的方式
the way the energy moves from the GANS State to the Nanocoated
 
来到铜的中心,
and they come to the center of the Copper,
 
作为直流或交流,因为 我们的身体是同样的方式。
as a DC or AC, because our body is the same way.
 
可以同样方式移动,因为我们就是甘斯,
It can move the same way as it, because we are the GANS,
 
几乎是同一件事。 我这样讲对吗?
so is almost the same thing. Am I correct?
 
是的,我之前教过,你是第一个了解的人。
Yes, I taught this before, you're the first one who understood it.
 
过去的教学裡,我解释过很多次,
In the teachings of the past, I explained many times,
 
当你奈米涂层,你包围形体
when you Nanocoat, you en... encompass the Physicality,
 
以某个方式,灵魂出来,位于形体内部。
in a way, the Soul comes out and sits inside the Physicality.
 
当中形体直到目前为止,完全握住能量。
Where the Physicality, up to now, was total holder of the energy.
 
我们在生产甘斯与製造奈米中所做的
What we do in the GANS production and the Nano production is the same as
 
跟我们刚刚讲的是一样的。
what we just spoke about today.
 
以“等离子体的场强”嵌入形体
To, embedding the Physicality with the Field Forces of the, Plasma,
 
我们说的'甘斯',或我们说的'物质状态'来,
what we call, the 'GANS', or what we call, in the 'Matter-State' come,
 
我们说的“中间状态”,我们说的“奈米...
what we call 'Intermediary State' , what we call, 'Nano...
 
涂层“。
Layers'.
 
场域现在嵌到...
It's the Fields now embed...
 
铜,铜是个符号,是存在形体的显现
the Copper, where the Copper was the sign, it was the manifestation of Physicality of
 
我们不再看到任何铜,是真的形体生命
the existence. We do not, we don't see the Copper anymore, which is the real
 
它在外面,握持
physical life where it was outside and it was holding the Fields of the,
 
元素磁场的场域。
Magnetic Field of the Elements.
 
现在,它本身变得有保护层,变成超越
Now, itself has become, shielded, its become surpassed
 
以某个方式,如果你看,
In a way, if you look at it,
 
铜的奈米涂层,以及之前的铜, 与我们讲的一样。
Nanocoating of a Copper and a Copper before, is the same as what we talk.
 
我们必须了解,
We have to understand,
 
如何产生奈米层,我们说的“等离子体的场域”,
how to create Na.. Nanolayers, what we call, the 'Field of the Plasma',
 
那成为...人的灵魂,
that becomes... the Soul of the Man,
 
困住人的形体。
entrapping the Physicality of the Man.
 
然后,当你有场域,你看到 为什麽奈米涂层那麽黑
And then, when you have that Field and you've seen why the Nanolayers are so dark
 
代表它们能吸收所有的场域。
which means they can absorb all the Fields.
 
这回到我早期发表的文章,
Then go back to the very first paper I published called,
 
叫做“黑洞在人体的产生"。
{\i1}The Creation of Black Hole in the Physicality of the Man{\i}.
 
然后,当你有那个场域,以及你看到- 为什麽奈米层那麽黑
And then, when you have that Field and you've seen why the Nanolayers are so dark
 
代表他们能吸收所有的场域,
which means they can absorb all the Fields,
 
然后回到我早期发表的第一篇文章,
Then go back to the very first paper I published called,
 
黑洞的产生。
{\i1}The Creation of Black Hole{\i}.
 
裡头我提到“黑洞虽然是黑的,
Where I say, "The Black Hole even though is black,
 
是生命创造的本质,一切万物的控制者。
is the Essence of Life, Creation, the controller of everything.
 
铜的外皮,就是那个吸收万有的黑洞。
Then the, skin of the Copper, is that Black Hole which absorbs everything.
 
但我们知道,铜是能量最好的供应者,
But we know, through it, is one of the best supplier of energy,
 
当你能以甘斯的形式释放出来,
when you can release it as a GANS,
 
在“环境场域状态的次元”。
in the Dimension of the State of the Field of the environment.
 
人灵魂的状态,
The State of the Soul of the Man,
 
以及人的形体,以一个简单的方法,
and the Physicality of the Man, in a simple way,
 
透过奈米涂层与铜的结构显示出来。
has been shown through the Nanocoating and the structure of the Copper.
 
如果你信任,看到铜变黑,然后你产生甘斯
If you trust, to see a Copper to become black, and then you create the GANS to
 
拿取它的场域,
take its Fields,
 
然后,你就知道,过程中 我们显示过,能使用这些场域
and then, you understand, in the process that we have shown we can use these Fields
 
在它们的互动产生出物质,
to create the Matter in their interaction,
 
“你为什麽不能信任你的灵魂, 你在当中能做一样的事?"
"Why don't you trust in your Soul, where you can do the same?"
 
是对贪婪的恐惧。
It's the fear of greed.
 
而非对生存的恐惧。
Not the fear of existence.
 
我能做什麽,如果我能拿取多少, 而非我能给什麽
What can I do if it is, how much more can I take, not what I can give,
 
它可以提升,我们说的,
that it can elevate, what we call,
 
'提升',其他人的灵魂。
'Elevate', the Soul of the others.
 
只要人一直在看,“我能从中获得什麽”,
As long as the Man always looks, "What I'm getting from it",
 
人就会一直在坑的底部。
Man will be in the bottom of the pit.
 
当一个人到达我说的“爱”的地步时,
When a Man goes to the point of what I call, 'Love'
 
我能如何无条件给予,人不会继续前进。
what I can give unconditional, Man will not move on.
 
有其他问题吗?
Any other question?
 
里克:... 凯史先生,克来希米尔提问,
(RC) ... Mr Keshe, there's a question from ... Krasimir,
 
他说:“凯史先生,提升你的灵魂, 纳入你的身体灵魂...
who says,"Mr Keshe, elevating your Soul to incorporate your physical Soul ...
 
是否需要甘斯的协助下来能完成, 或可以透过时间和理解来完成?
is it done with the help of GANS, or can it be done with time and understanding?"
 
凯史: 了解你灵魂的强度。
(MK) Understanding the Strength of your Soul.
 
就是这样。
That's all.
 
如果您需要帮助,可以使用甘斯,
If you need help, you can use the GANS,
 
但你必须使用...你不知道怎麽用。
but you have to use... you no understand, how to use it.
 
你忙于做核心以及医疗系统和磁引力能源装置。
You got busy with making Cores and Medical Systems and MaGrav System for energy.
 
身为一个好老师,我就让他们继续玩。
And as a wise teacher, I let them, let them play.
 
他们还没准备好。
They are not ready for it.
 
正如我说的,“我给你金子,
As I said, "I gave you Gold,
 
你决定,我说的,
and you decided to play with, what I call,
 
玩“地球的尘土” 那是你的问题“。
the 'Dust of the Earth' and that's your problem".
 
不是我的教学,代表你还没准备好。
Not my teaching, means you are not ready.
 
我和我们一位朋友聊, 他说:“你知道发生什麽吗?”
I was talking to, a friend of ours, and he says, "Do you know what has happened?"
 
我说,“什麽”?
I said, "What"?,
 
他说:“现在,澳洲政府首相宣布,
He said, "Now, the Australian Government, the Prime Minister has announced,
 
要生产武器,
that it's entering the production of arms,
 
并花数十亿澳币成为军事武器科技中心“。
and, spending billions on Australia to become a military manufacturing technology center".
 
我说:“那是世界末日了”。
I said, "That's the end of the World".
 
那是当人类走到底的时候。
That's the time, when the Humanity has reached to the bottom of the pit.
 
代表,如果你看谁给予,以及发生的历史
Which means, if you look who gives and look at the history of the background of
 
国家,你知道谁在背后。
the nation, you understand who's behind it.
 
那些以宗教之名利用人灵魂的人。
Those who use the Soul of the Man in name of the religion.
 
魔鬼坐在人形体结构的裡头,
The devil sits within the structure of the,
 
而非人的灵魂裡。
Physicality of the Man, not within the Soul of the Man.
 
也许那是时候,人要在他灵魂裡移动,
And maybe that's the time for Man to move within his Soul,
 
不让我说的“形体的不当行为”成形。
that does not allow, what I call, the 'Misconduct of Physicality', to take shape.
 
我许了一个愿望...不是愿望, 某个方式,我做了一个决定,
I have made a Wish ... not a Wish, in a way, I have made a decision,
 
正如我说的,“我的愿望即是我的旨意”
which, as I say, "My Wish Is My Command"
 
或我感受到的,我知道的, 需要什麽我们把它完成。
or what I feel, what I knew what is needed and we done.
 
我们很快会看到 罗斯柴尔德家族的终结。
We will see the end of Rothschild family very soon.
 
这样,这个星球的和平会来到, 以及把自身连到和平的人。
And with it, shall come Peace on this Planet, and those who connected themselves to it.
 
你看到结束,我们说的“梵蒂冈的运作”,
You see the end of, what we call, 'Vatican Operation',
 
是另外一个武器,我们说的, 透过灵魂的“王权”,
which is another arm of, what we call, 'Kingship' through the Soul,
 
我们看到形体的王权,
and we see the kingship through the Physicality,
 
透过我们说的“君主制”。在运转
which is, runs through, what we call, 'Monarchies'.
 
这个过程必须被满足,人找到和平,
These processes has to be met, that Man finds Peace,
 
先决条件是,每个人把对方视为平等。
it's a prerequisite, when everybody sees each other as equal.
 
有虐待灵魂的情事,有滥用金融,
Those are the abuses of the Soul, those are abuses of the finances,
 
以及滥用权势,这三种都走到尽头了。
and those are abuses of position, all three come to an end.
 
我在想他们会不会哭,当他们坐在前面 乞求饶命时,
I wonder what they weep, when they sit in front and beg for their lives,
 
他们的祖先,他们身上所带著的。
their ancestors which they carry with them.
 
我们知道梵蒂冈,教宗曾说过, “他会是最后一任教宗”,
We know the Vatican, the Pope has said, "He'll be the last Pope",
 
这是真的,我们不会再看到另一个。
and it's true, we shall not see another.
 
阿萨: 凯史先生,我能再问一个问题吗?
(AB) Mr Keshe can I ask another question?
 
凯史: 好的,你要不要宣读 地球宪法,波斯语版本的?
(MK) Yes, would you like to read your Persian version of the ... Earth Council?
 
是的你可以。
Yes you can.
 
阿萨: OK,所以...你要我现在宣读这个?
(AB) Okay, so ... you want me to read this now?
 
凯史: 是的。请
(MK) Yes please.
 
阿萨: OK。
(AB) Okay.
 
凯史: 我喜欢波斯语,那是我生命的灵魂。
(MK) I Love Farsi, it's the Soul of my life.
 
阿萨: OK ,所以... 你知道我有,
(AB) Okay, so ... you know I have the,
 
我有我的...宪法章程在电脑裡,但是,
I have the ... the Constitution on my ... computer but,
 
我要做个萤幕分享,然后显示出我的萤幕?
I should just do a screen share, and then show my screen?
 
或能够,哦,在这裡,OK。
Or can it be, oh it's here, okay.
 
里克: 你要那样做吗?... 如果你想那样做。
(RC) Do you want to do that? ... if you, if you want to do that, then.
 
阿萨: 里克,其实你做得很好, 因为那样让我比较轻鬆
(AB) Rick, actually, you did great, because that make my job easier ...
 
里克: OK ,你要告诉我...当要翻到下一页时,
(RC) Okay, then you'll have to just let me know when to ... go to the next page,
 
我们一次看一页。
and we can go one page at a time.
 
阿萨: OK,太好了... 在我进去与宣读之前,
(AB) Okay, perfect ... before I, I go in and read this,
 
我想以波斯语说几句话,再读...
I just want to say a few words in Farsi ... before I read it ...
 
阿萨:[波斯语版本的地球议会宪法章程]
(AB) [Earth Council Constitution in Farsi]
 
... 下一页。
... Next page.
 
请下一页。
Next page please.
 
请下一页。
Next page please.
 
请下一页。
Next page please.
 
请下一页。
Next page please.
 
请下一页。
Next page please.
 
请下一页。
Next page please.
 
请下一页。
Next page please.
 
请下一页。
Next page please.
 
请下一页。
Next page please.
 
就是这样了... 谢谢。
That's it... Thank you.
 
里克: 谢谢... 阿萨。 非常好。
(RC) Thank you ... Azar. Very nice.
 
阿萨: ...谢谢里克。
(AB) ... Thank you Rick.
 
凯史: 非常感谢阿萨将。... 我确信当这个...
(MK) Thank you very much Azarjan. ... I'm sure when this...
 
讯息被读取时... 不同的人,以不同的语言,
message is read by... different people, in different languages,
 
当以母语宣读时,会触动道人的灵魂,
when it's read in your own mother-tongue, which touches the Soul of the Man,
 
在人的内在创造出一种情感, 那个情感有回家的感觉,
It creates an Emotion inside the Man, that, that Emotion brings home the need for,
 
我们一直对和平的渴望, 主要是人灵魂的和平,
what we've been craving for, for Peace, mainly Peace in the Soul of the Man,
 
不是我说的“形体的次元”。
not in the, what I call, 'Dimension of Physicality'.
 
非常感谢阿萨,这很美...
Thank you very much Azar, it was beautiful...
 
带回很多波斯语的美丽
and it brings back so much, the beauty of the Persian language
 
是书写的诗歌。
it's a poetry in writing.
 
...非常感谢在幕后协助翻译的人。
... Thank you very much for those who helped in the background to translate.
 
阿萨: 谢谢凯史先生 凯史: 愉快。有其他问题吗?
(AB) Thank you Mr Keshe (MK) Pleasure. Any other question?
 
(JM)凯史先生,我们准备好了。
(JM) Mr Keshe we are ready.
 
凯史: 哦,很好...你应该嗯哼,我就知道了。
(MK) Oh it's good ... you were supposed to go, "hm hmm", then I will understand.
 
这部分,能够...扩展 与延伸教学,
... This part, as part of being able to ... extend and expand the Teaching that,
 
涵盖大部分的语言... 凯史基金会的教学
it covers most of the languages ... the teaching of the Keshe Foundation
 
凯史基金会FSSI,是凯史基金会
Keshe Foundation FSSI, which is Keshe Foundation as
 
身为一个组织机构,我们说的......“本身”,
a Institute of organization of what we call, ... 'itself',
 
以及太空研究,是太空工具的发展
and the Spaceship Institute, which is the development of the tools of the Space
 
...我们创立了KFSSI,是教学的手臂,
... we have created KFSSI which is the teaching arm,
 
代表我们了解基金会的知识
which means we understand the knowledge of the Foundation
 
我们理解太空的知识,以及我们如何连接。
and we understand the knowledge of Space and how we connect it.
 
...我说的。 “带著这个甜蜜的负担”, 我们说的,
The ... what I call. the 'pleasure of carrying this headache', what we call,
 
凯史基金会FSSI负责人的职位 已经由来自澳洲的吉姆接受,
the Head of the Keshe Foundation FSSI, has been accepted by Jim from Australia,
 
他带来很多改变,其中一个,
and, he has brought a lot of changes and one of these changes he's brought,
 
非常好的,就是新的网站。
which is very nice, is the new website.
 
今天,我们打开KFSSI新的网站,
And today, we open the new website of KFSSI,
 
从人的灵魂带来人的知识
which brings the knowledge of the Man from the Soul of the Man
 
到基金会的工作,到太空开发的技术。
to the work of the Foundation, to the Space Development Technology.
 
大多数的太空教学会透过这个管道,
Most of the Teaching of the Space will come through this channel and,
 
很多人是学生,很多人加入这些教学,
many of you are students and many of you have joined these Teachings,
 
透过KFSSI,我把时间交给吉姆来解释, 他开发了这个新的网站
through KFSSI, I leave it to Jim to explain, who has developed this new website
 
对于凯史基金会FSSI,很棒,非常感谢
for the Keshe Foundation FSSI, it's beautiful and thank you very much
 
吉姆,谢谢你辛勤的工作。 与你的团队。
for your hard work Jim. and your team.
 
吉姆: 谢谢凯史先生。 非常荣幸...
(JM) Thank you Mr Keshe. ... it's been quite a pleasure and ...
 
去创造这个网站,与丽莎一起, 还有我之前做过,
to create this site, along Lisa, myself have worked ... the past,
 
过去几个月,与尼泊尔一个很棒的团队。
past couple of months with a wonderful team in Nepal.
 
...创造了一个美好的网站
... And we've created a wonderful site that
 
我们希望很多人 能够从中获得乐趣和资料。
we hope a lot of people will get a lot of joy and information out of it.
 
以及,网站的目的是为人们 创造一个目的地,
And, the purpose for the, the website was to create a destination for people,
 
有一个地方人们可以前来学习。
to create a place where people could come and learn.
 
你知道,所有人都知道,包括我自己,
You know, all of us know and including myself,
 
当我们尝试并开始了解这项技术时, 有如此多的讯息。
when we try and start to understand this Technology, there's just so much information.
 
... YouTube有成千上万的影片和讯息, 只是我们不知道,
... There's thousands of videos on YouTube and information and we just don't know,
 
大多数人不知道,要从哪裡开始。
most people don't know, where to start.
 
所以我们为人们设计一条旅程,
So what we've created is a bit of a journey for people,
 
从那裡开始...了解这项科学, 所以我们开始了解,
where we start ... with the Science, so we start understanding,
 
什麽是等离子体......如何在日常生活使用,
what is Plasma ... and how we can use it in our everyday lives,
 
所以好处是什麽 对我,当我了解这个等离子体时?
so what is the benefits for, for me when I'm understanding this Plasma?
 
...然后我们做出一条路径让你学习 我们一路引导你学习
... And then we create a path for you to learn, and so we'll guide you down a path to learn
 
一步一步展示,你需要看什麽, 你需要学什麽。
and show you step by step, what you need to watch, what you need to learn.
 
整个目标是,我们带你直到中心,
And the whole purpose is, we then lead you right into the center,
 
那裡,基本上...科学与灵魂的相遇。
where, essentially the... the Science meets the Soul.
 
你开始了解 这项科技正在引领你...
And you begin to understand that ... this Technology is leading you ...
 
从有点实体科学,当你了解科学
from the sort of physical science aspects of it and when you understand the Science
 
它带你一路了解你的灵魂。
it leads you down into understanding your Soul.
 
在网站最后,我们,
And at the very end of the website we,
 
我们开始深入了解你的灵魂。
we begin to get down to understanding your Soul.
 
当你开始瞭解这个旅途,带你到你的灵魂,
And then, when you begin to realize that, that ... the journey leads to your Soul,
 
我们本质上要你回到这个网站的开头
then we, essentially, ask you to go back to the beginning of this website
 
再重头开始,你能了解所有的科学与技术
and start again, so that you can understand all the Science and Technology
 
从灵魂的观点。
from the perspective of the Soul.
 
...文斯将要卷动一些页面,所以我们来看看,
... Vince is just going to ... roll through some of the pages there, so we look at,
 
什麽是等离子体 因为很多人,
{\i1}What is Plasma{\i} because a lot of people,
 
很多人会被问到的第一个问题。
it's the first question that a lot of us gets asked.
 
...所以我们希望人们有办法 以非常简单的方式解释。
... And so we hope people can just explain, in a very simple way.
 
随著文斯往下卷动,我们看到
And as Vince scrolls down further, we get down to ...
 
某些动画你很熟悉的
certain animations which you're quite familiar with...
 
但就在最后面,这五个...
... But right at the bottom, is these five ...
 
影片很多年前推出的。
videos which were brought out many, many years ago.
 
...非常短的10分钟的影片... 非常重要
... Very short 10 minute videos ... but they're so important ...
 
...但有点在YouTube一堆影片的底部,
... and yet they were sort of at the bottom of a pile, of the YouTube pile,
 
数以千计的影片,因此,重要的是人们能看
of thousands of videos, so, it's important that people can just watch
 
以及只要透过这5支影片, 了解很基础的东西。
and, and just to understand the very basics through these series of 5 videos.
 
所以,这是第一个页面, 让你了解等离子是什麽。
So that's your first page on trying to get an understanding of what Plasma is all about.
 
当我们进到下一页时,很明显是用途
When we go to the next page, in terms of it's uses, obviously
 
很多人会问:“OK,这非常好, 但它如何利益到我?”
a lot of us will ask, "Okay this is very very nice, but how does it benefit me?"
 
所以我们给你看简单的介绍
And so we give you a brief introduction...
 
等离子体的好处,以及 如何在日常生活中影响我们。
on the benefits of Plasma and how it can affect us in our everyday Life.
 
...我们有个简短的介绍,
... We give you a little bit of an introduction there,
 
对于喜欢製作自己的磁引力能源装置的人,
and those, for those of you that have enjoyed and built your MaGravs,
 
你知道我们正在达成...电费帐单的减少
you know we are achieving ... sort of nice electrical reduction in our bills
 
...对我们很多人,有一个小问题,
... and for a lot of us, this is become a bit of a side issue,
 
因为主要的影响,磁引力能源装置, 改变到人与互动,
because the main effect is the ... person and interaction that the MaGrav has changed,
 
很多我们的个性以... 深深影响我们的灵魂。
a lot of our personalities and ... affected our Soul in a deep way.
 
我们了解我们做出甘斯
... We understand that we create GANS ...
 
是透过场域互动产生物质, 所以我们在那裡有解释,
so it's a Matter creation through Field interaction, so we explain there,
 
我们如何从我们周遭的场域产生甘斯。
how we create the GANSes just from the Fields all around us.
 
农业用途...这些都是很好的实际应用
Agricultural uses ... these are all nice practical applications
 
人们每天生活能做的 看到等离子体的效果如何,
that people can do in everyday life and see how the effect of the Plasma is,
 
你知道,它如何影响大自然。 所以,我们想找出一些应用的例子
you know and how it can effect Nature. So, we've tried to pick on couple of uses
 
可以吸引更多不同的人来尝试, 让他们感到兴趣
where it can appeal to a broad spectrum of people to try and get them interested
 
在这项技术。
in this Technology.
 
医疗一直是个很重要的题目。
Health being a very important one.
 
我们一直有兴趣, 这项技术如何从健康观点影响我们,
We're all interested in how this Technology can affect us from our health perspective,
 
这些疾病与不适,能如何处理...等等
and with our illnesses and diseases and how these can ... be processed and so
 
这个网站提供很多这类的讯息
a lot of this site is, is providing that information for you
 
所以你可以,实际上,自己学习。
so that you can, actually, educate yourself.
 
传输与运动。 同样的事,给我们一个想法,一点点,
Transport and Motion. Same thing, giving us an idea, a little,
 
太空旅行的未来会是什麽样子,
a little taste of what the future holds for Space travel,
 
...以及地球这裡的运动, 产生我们自有的运输品。
... and Motion here on Earth, creating our own Crafts.
 
最终,科学与灵魂相遇的地方。
... And ultimately, where the Science meets the Soul.
 
最终,对我们大多数的人的终点,
And that's, ultimately, the end destination for a lot of us,
 
就是了解我们的灵魂。
is to understand our Soul.
 
然后,太空技术,会导到很多题目。
And then, the Space Technology, that's where a lot of this all leads to.
 
所以那个页面只是给你很简短的描述
... So, that page just gives you a very brief ... description for people
 
这项科技如何影响我们每天的生活。
as to how this Technology can affect our everyday lives.
 
当我们到下一页时
When we go to the next page...
 
本质上就是开始你的启蒙之旅,
it's, it's essentially beginning your journey of enlightenment,
 
你需要开始,所以你可以学更多。...
and you need to start so you can learn more. ...
 
这是几年前凯史先生受访的精彩影片,
This is a wonderful interview with Mr Keshe, also made several years ago,
 
今天看来仍然非常有意义 解释科学...
but still very relevant to today ... explaining the Science ...
 
...很多人知道,了解等离子体科学,十二个系列。
... A lot of you know the, Understanding Plasma Science, Twelve Parts Series.
 
所以,这可以作为你第一个阶段的参考地,
So, that's there available as, as sort of your first port of call,
 
...开始学这个科学,现在也有powerpoint。
... to start learning the Science, with the Powerpoint Set now are available.
 
所以所有的都在那里,一旦你做完,你能够
So all those are there, you then can once you've done those,
 
你可以继续下一段旅程,
you can then go on to your next leg of journey,
 
去观赏所有儿童知识寻求。
which is to watch all the, Kids Knowledge Seeker Workshops there.
 
这一系列教学有22次 几年前做的,但它们是
There's twenty two of these Workshops ... also made several years ago but they are
 
由里克与奇蒙先生主持, 由凯史先生带领教学,
... actually made by Rick and Keyvan with Mr Keshe,
 
裡面有大量宝贵的讯息,
and then the all contain huge amounts of valuable information,
 
有PowerPoint也要看...在观看..这些影片时。
so there's PowerPoints are certainly a must ... view ... to watch those.
 
显然,我们会看这些知识寻求的教学
And obviously we'll watching the Knowledge Seeker Workshop
 
每个星期四或星期四早上,
every Thursday or Thursday week morning as well,
 
非常重要...能跟上...最新讯息。
very important ... to keep up to the la... with the latest information.
 
你透过不同管道能观看。
And you got through the various Channels that one can watch.
 
...所有这一切,这一次都准备齐整,
... And so all there, it's all's been available for us all this time,
 
我们把它放到一个格式和流程,
we just put it into a format and a flow,
 
一步一步的过程,大家可以跟随...
... step by step process that one can follow and ...
 
对大家会比较轻省
and make it a lot easier for all of us.
 
现在这些讯息都是公开的,
And if you, now this information is all public and available,
 
如果你真的有兴趣学更多,
and if you're really interested to learn more,
 
并想...成为一位知识寻求者,
and would like to ... become a Knowledge Seeker,
 
可以...来登记成为非公开教学的学生,
then one can ... come and register as a Private Student,
 
加入我们的自学行列, 非公开网站,这是下一页。
and join our self study, Private Portal, so which is the next page.
 
所以这些......给大家参考,
So those... this is for information for, people that would really like to,
 
对于想要深入这项技术的人, 会是很简单的过程。
delve deeper into this Technology, a very simple process.
 
你知道,当你成为非公开教学的学生时,
You know, when you become a private student,
 
就能进入...所有的非公开的教学,
one gets access to ... all the Private Workshops that has been held since,
 
是早在2015年5月以及之前就展开的。
May 2015 and earlier.
 
所有都准备在这裡,让你有时间就能观看。
So they're all here available for you to watch in your own time.
 
以及,我们也能引导你看到这些...
And, we can guide you through with those as well ...
 
你也能贡献教导非公开教学的。所以,
And you can also contribute, to the teaching of Private Students. So,
 
只要100欧元的捐款, 就能进入过去教学的档案,
there's just a annual donation of 100 Euros, gives you access to the past Workshops,
 
...你可以组自己的读书会小组,
... you can form your own Study Groups,
 
...一起工作,与同学们,
and work together with, ... fellow students,
 
深入不同议题。
and really go into depth on different topics.
 
必备条件跟以前依样,填一些表格。
Simple requirements there as before, so just with your normal forms.
 
我们可以...
We ke...
 
有更新一些选项,还附加不同语言,
It's the options to renew and the different languages that are available,
 
3个学期。
with the 3 semesters.
 
然后我们有一些主修的学习课程,
And then we do have a couple of Specialized Study Programs,
 
对于很感兴趣,并希望加入医疗教学的人,
for those that are really interested and will like to join the Health Teachings,
 
每个礼拜有非公开的教学。
these are, Private Teachings that are held every week.
 
以及非公开农业教学,
And for the Private AgricultureTeachings,
 
还有太空旅人MOZHAN的教学 当这些项目可接受新人时
and the MOZHAN Teachings when those programs will be accepting new people
 
为那个教学。
for that program.
 
所以,这些都是已经有的教学内容, 给非公开私教学的学生,
So, those are all the, programs available, in the, for Private Students,
 
当我们谈到公开教学,...我们有英文网站,
When we come down to the Public Teachings, ... we have on the English Site,
 
此刻在公开教学部分资料相当多。
we have a quite few that are in the Public at the moment.
 
我们有等离子体证言一个月一次。
We've got the, Plasma Experience Testimonials...which is once a month.
 
有知识寻求教学,每个礼拜四
We have the Knowledge Seeker Workshops, every Thursday,
 
还有在不同管道的,
And these are available on the different ... Channels,
 
任何人只要点选,直接进到这些不同管道。
anyone can just click on them, go directly to those different Channels.
 
有...反应器群组,主持人是里克克莱蒙。
You got the ... Reactor Group, there with host Rick Crammond.
 
有“一个国家一个地球”,为世界和平,
And you have the One Nation One Planet, for World Peace,
 
时间是星期二下午四点,
that's on a Tuesday at Four in the afternoon,
 
然后从2月5日星期一开始,
and then on, starting from Monday 5th February we'll be starting,
 
会开始一系列的探索等离子体科学。
our New Series of Exploring Plasma Science.
 
所以,希望大家能再度加入我们,
So, we just hope that you do join us again,
 
在星期一早上10点,CET时间,
on Monday, mornings at, 10:00 CET time and,
 
每个题目会更深入探讨。
we'll going into bit more depth on each subjects there.
 
然后,我们让它...变得更容易,做了一个...
And then we've cru... to make it easier, we've created a...
 
一个不错的Google年曆在这裡,
a nice Google Calendar here,
 
以及,...可以下载这个Google年曆,
and, we... one can, download your Google Calendar,
 
给你一整年的教学表。
gives you the teachings for the year.
 
有...不同语言的教学。
We have all re... the different language teachings.
 
或不同的英语教学,
Or the different English Teachings,
 
你可以下载这个Google年曆,
and so you can, download this Google Calendar,
 
教学开始10分钟前还会给你提醒。
and it will just give you a reminder 10 minutes before.
 
有关每一天的教学。
Each one of the teachings happens every, every day.
 
所以...随著这些世界各地进行的教学,
So... with all this teachings going on around the world,
 
KFSSI的教师们已经完成 100多次教学与工作坊。
there's over 100, Teachings and Workshops been done by, the Teachers at the KFSSI.
 
所以,你可能无法加入的那一天,
So, it can be no time in the day where you can not join,
 
即使你想加入,有些语言的老师,他们...
even if you wanted to join, some of our Language Teachers they ...
 
很多人在那里,是双语教学,
Teachings they are many people in, in there are bilingual,
 
所以人们可以开心加入,
and so one can happily join them,
 
从不同的语言群组学习。
and learn from the different language groups as well.
 
在语言页面上...
On the Language Page...
 
我们刚开始使用不同语言的选择,因为...
we've just started with the Languages, because...
 
我们在未来两三个月,会与每个团队合作,
we are going to be working with each of the teams in the next two to three months,
 
所以我们能把他们的资料加到网页
so that, we can add all their information on page,
 
他们想加到这个网站,
and that they would like to add to this website,
 
所有他们有的,添加的连结。
and all the links and ... connections that they have and that they have created.
 
所有这些讯息,会在未来2,3个月 加进来...所以,
So all this information will, sorely be added out of the next 2 or 3 months... So,
 
请回来看看,我们加到这些不同的语言。
Please come back and have a look, and as we add to these different languages.
 
资料更多,也提供电子报,
And as some more information, ... we have the, Electronic Papers available,
 
凯史先生多年前写的。
that Mr Keshe has written many years ago.
 
也有阅读器(kindle books)可用。
There is also some Kindle Books that are, available.
 
这些,原有的阅读器,有个小小目录,
These, original Kindle Books, are from, it creates a brief summary,
 
知识寻求的教学,从第一百....
of the Knowledge Seeker Workshops from number one hundre..
 
从第一次,一路到第77次。
from number one, all the way up to number 77.
 
也有认识等离子体科学,
...We've also got the, Understanding Plasma Science,
 
也有电子书阅读器可供下载,
as a Kindle Book download as now as well,
 
对自然与农业有兴趣的人,
and then, for those interested in... the Nature and Agriculture,
 
园丁和农夫,工作坊,
Gardeners and Growers, Workshops,
 
也准备电子书阅读器,可供下载和阅读。
are also been created into Kindle Books that one can download and read.
 
只是另一种形式,人们可以...
So it's just another format for people that they can...
 
阅读,这些资料配合,
Read, this informations to the watching videos,
 
同时观看影片。
and can watch the videos at the same time as well.
 
我们也产生一个资源页面, 会持续更新加资料
We've also created a resource page, which we will continually add, information to
 
是...很多人开发出来的资料。
as... informations developed by many people.
 
所以,这只是很快看一下KF Wiki
...So, it's just quick links to, the KF Wiki
 
很快连回知识寻求的教学。
...quick link to the Knowledge Seeker Workshops.
 
还有蓝图你怎麽做MaGrav。
Also to the Blueprints on how to make your MaGrav's.
 
农业教学
...Agricultural Teachings there.
 
对于有兴趣线上教学的人,
And then for, those interested in onsite Workshops,
 
你可以点进去,到网站
you can go and click there and, go to that Site
 
给你所有细节如何做。
which gives you all the details on how to do that.
 
然后,我们也剪辑一些表现优异的人, 会开始做,对我们很有帮助
And then we cut a couple of brilliant people that will start work with, that does help us
 
也就是甘斯的黄金年代。(注: 脸书一个粉丝页)
that's the Golden Age of GANS.
 
以及一些其他的连接,能连到主网站。
And then, some of... other links, that one can connect to on the Site as well.
 
所以,这提供给你所有可用的资料。
So, it gives you all that information available.
 
然后我们到志工页面,
And then when we get to the Volunteer Page,
 
这裡,我们提供一些细节,如何能...
And... here we just provide a bit of details and how one can...
 
以不同方式协助基金会。
help with the Foundation, in different ways.
 
从听译者,一个星期看可以贡献几小时
>From been a Transcriber that can help a couples of hour a week
 
...到翻译和...想要学够多资料的人
...to translate and ... those that would like that have learned enough information
 
想以自己的语言教学,开始教学,
would like to Teach start teaching in their own language,
 
...我们没有代表,
...that we don't have represented,
 
欢迎你,我们会引导你,怎麽...开始。
you are welcome and we'll guide you in, in... getting started.
 
如果还有其他讯息
And if there's any other information
 
你想要做志工的讯息,
bits of information that you'd like to volunteer,
 
你可以放入一点进来
then you can just put in a bit of information
 
我们会与你联络,看如何提供协助。
and, we can get back to you and see how we can help.
 
然后回到科学与灵魂的相遇,
And then we come back down to, Science meets the Soul,
 
这裡我们也会随著时间更新。
and here we'll also be adding information over the time.
 
我们找到了三个可爱的...段落
And, we managed to find, three lovely... passages
 
从去年七月的教学 给人们一个很好的...
from, July teachings last year... so it gives people a nice...
 
他们读的时候,有个很好的理解,
they read them gives them a nice understanding,
 
对于灵魂是什麽?
of, what the Soul, is all about.
 
所以你能够往下卷动。
So you can scroll further down.
 
...这些都是很棒的段落,给人们,
And ... these are lovely passages so it gives people that,
 
你知道希望能够更启发人们,
you know hopefully would inspire people a bit more so that they can,
 
想要学更多,自我学习,
want to learn more and teach themselves,
 
藉由读过这三段短文,
by reading these three short passages,
 
所以最终与... 连接,他们能去
and then ultimately with ... the links so that they can go
 
看更多这些特别的教学
and watch more of those particular workshops
 
去年7月从“人类和平蓝图”开始,
that started in July last year from the "Blueprint for Peace for Humanity",
 
凯史先生开启一连串灵魂很基本的教导。
where Mr Keshe started on a lot of the basic teachings on the Soul.
 
所以人们逛到网站终点,会了解到,
And then ultimately one gets to the end of the websites realizing that,
 
是的,确实所有都涉及到灵魂,
... yes, it does come down to all about the Soul,
 
所以,我们很鼓励大家再度回到起点。
and then so, we do encourage you to go back to the beginning again.
 
当你观看这些影片,就能理解它们,
But now when you are watching these videos and understanding them,
 
你不会停下来,从你灵魂的观点思考
you don't stop thinking about from the perspective of your Soul
 
...你会看CD,听这些影片,以很不同的观点。
and ... you'll then watch CD's and listen to these videos in very different light.
 
所以,我们希望你喜欢... 试著让人们更容易跟随,
So, we hope you enjoy this ... try to make it easier for people to follow,
 
...这样人们可以有个更好的理解
... so that people can get a quite nice understanding
 
这项科技倒底是什麽。
of what this technology is all about.
 
以及我们会持续更新到网站
And we'll be adding constantly to the site,
 
所以,请回来持续学习。
so, please come back and continue to learn.
 
还有我只想对Sanjib与他的团队说声谢谢
So I'd just like to say thank you to Sanjib and his team ...
 
对于过去几个月的所有工作,
for all the work over the last couple of month's,
 
以及文斯 在幕后做这些...
and then to Vince as well ... in the background getting this up and ...
 
让我们今天得以准备妥当。 所以谢谢。
ready for us for today. So, thank you.
 
里克: 谢谢吉姆不可思议, 不可置信...这一块工作,
(RC) Thank you Jim that is incredible, incredible ... piece of work,
 
这整个网站,我很高兴,很高兴看到这个,
this whole website, and I am so happy, so happy to see this,
 
我看到它的铺排很棒, 很容易浏览搜索,很美。
I can see how it's so nicely laid out and easy to search and ... it's beautiful.
 
以很多方面是很美的,非常感谢你,
It is beautiful in many ways, thank you so much,
 
对于所有人的努力。呈现在大家面前
for all the people that have put the effort in to make this possible.
 
它是.....我是...我只是... 我无话可说,非常棒能看到。
It's ... it... I'm ... I'm just ... I'm speechless, it's really really nice to see.
 
阿萨: ..吉姆这个网站在哪裡?
(AB) ... Jim where is this website?
 
阿萨: 里克,我们有吗? 里克: 非常非常简单
(AB) Rick, do we have ??? (RC) It's very, very simple just do it while
 
请往前,吉姆,由你来说。
... well go ahead Jim you can say it yourself.
 
吉姆: 这是... kfssi.org
(JM) That's ... kfssi.org
 
里克: 是的,很好记 阿萨: 谢谢。
(RC) Yes, really easy to remember (AB) Thank you.
 
吉姆: 丽莎跟我都很爱浏览这个网站, 我们非常喜欢,
(JM) Lisa and I had a lot of fun in this website so, we really enjoyed it,
 
以及Sanjib和他的团队,我想我们教了很多,
and, and along with ... Sanjib and his team, I think we taught them a lot,
 
他们也教了我们很多,所以工作默契很好。
and they taught us a lot, so we worked very well together.
 
里克: 我想再次回去,再看一遍。
(RC) I was wanna go back through again, see the whole thing again.
 
吉姆: 我会详细介绍...
(JM) I'll go through it in detail on ...
 
星期一当我们开始"探索等离子体科学"时, (是一个教学名称)
Monday when we start with the exploring plasma science,
 
会给人们更多的细节,
it's just to give more detail on people and,
 
让大家知道有什麽资料可取用。
so that they can see what is available for them.
 
里克: 是的,也许强调一个特别部分,也很好,
(RC) Yes it might be good to highlight one particular part,
 
对于每一集的知识寻求,并更深入解释,
for each knowledge seekers workshop and show it in more detail,
 
以及人们可以期待什麽等等。
and what people can expect here and so on.
 
吉姆: 是的,也可以做到这一点。
(JM) Yeah that's, can do that as well.
 
里克: 凯史先生,你是... 凯史: 是的,我在这裡
(RC) Okay Mr Keshe are you ... (MK) Yes I'm here
 
里克:准备继续了,谢谢。
(RC) Ready to carry on there, thank you.
 
凯史:我们一直等待...几个月 几年让这个孩子诞生。
(MK) We, we've been waiting ... months and years for the birth of this child.
 
现在如此之美,非常感谢。
And now is so beautiful, thank you very much.
 
这给教学带来新的意义, 这是我们一直在等待的。
This brings a new meaning to the teaching, and this is what we've been waiting for.
 
绝对是很棒,仍然需要...
It's absolutely fantastic, it still needs ...
 
发展,随著越来越多人加入,
developing, as more and more of us joins in.
 
部分工作,此刻
Part of the work, at the moment sits with
 
所有的人都能够转译与翻译,
all of us to be able to transcribe and translate,
 
...到目前没有在萤幕上的语言。
... to the languages which are not there on the screen.
 
最大的问题之一,我们说不同语言,
One of the biggest problems will come when us speak in different languages,
 
不要把这些转译到我们自己的语言,
do not transcribe these into our own languages,
 
我们是世界一国,只有一个语言跨越这个地球,
that our Nation as a language speaking across this planet,
 
会落后,只会显示出没听懂教学内容。
will fall behind, but not understanding what is been taught.
 
所以,这是我们全体的责任确保,
So, it's the responsibility of all of us to make sure,
 
即使是我们自己的语言,不要说我的,
even if it's in our own language, never look that my,
 
我的翻译不好,我无法翻译。
my translation is no good, I can not translate.
 
当你来翻译和听译时,
When you come to translate and transcribe,
 
你带著知识的灵魂,而非知识的书写,
you carry the Soul of the knowledge, not the writing of the knowledge,
 
而你在听译会是正确的,就算听错,
and what you transcribe will be correct, even if you make an mistake,
 
会是读的人,以自己的方式去了解整体性。
it'll by the one who'll read it will understand the Totality in its own way.
 
害怕失败就是失败本身。 害怕犯错会造成失误。
Fear of failure is the failure itself. Fear of making mistakes create mistakes.
 
这是我们要克服的。
And this is what we have to overcome.
 
我们总是害怕自己犯错,
We are always been made so frightened of ourselves making mistakes,
 
做错事会被惩罚,
and doing something wrong that we'll be punished with it,
 
乾脆就什麽都不做,就不会受惩罚。
that we don't do anything, not to get punished.
 
没有惩罚,
There is no punishment, there is,
 
即使你翻译错字,听错意思,
even if you translate it the wrong word, the wrong way,
 
代表有人一路读它,会被启发产生别的好东西。
it means somebody down the line reading it, will be inspired to create something good.
 
也许这是我们犯错的原因,
Maybe this is the reason we make it mistake,
 
在听译与转写之间...我们说的翻译。
in transcribing and transwriting ... and what we call translating.
 
代表我们必须碰到灵魂
It means we have to reach a Soul
 
如果都对的话就不会碰到
which would not have reached if would have been the correct way.
 
犯错会让人思考,而当他思考 他就看到不同的角度。
Making a mistake makes a man think, and then when thinks he sees different light.
 
翻成每一种语言,负担不在我们身上
Translate it in every language that the burden will not be on us
 
让不懂英语的人,
letting the people who don't understand the language which is in in English,
 
成为落后的主因。
becomes the cause of falling behind.
 
在任何层级,因为如果出错,
In any level, cause if there is a mistake,
 
有人读你的语言,看到错误,他会更正过来。
somebody who reads in your language and sees a mistakes he'll correct it.
 
但不做,没人看到去更正,
But not doing it there is nobody else to read it to correct it,
 
这会改善其他人的生命。
that it'll be improve the life of the others.
 
请,这是很具幻想的一块, 我们看到教育这边的方式,
Please, this is a fantastic piece and the way the education side we see,
 
现在每週有四种语言的教学,
now developed a four languages on a weekly basis, it's an opening for us.
 
未来几个礼拜,我们会公布有电视直播,
In the coming weeks we'll announce live television broadcastings,
 
我们说过希望,能在未来几週达成协议,
as we have said hopefully we'll come to some agreement with this in the coming weeks,
 
一个礼拜可以安排20次的教学,
that, up to 20 out of weekly teaching will be organized,
 
这有可能达成,
as there is a possibility that this can be achieved,
 
未来几个月,我们必须
in the coming months, and then we have to
 
听译与翻译电视上的教学。
transcribe and translate teaching on televisions.
 
这会发生在幕后,一旦我们...过了这一点。
This is what will come in the back of these, once we ... we passed this point.
 
...文斯,请紧急跟史坦利说,有个短讯要给你,
... Vince, please speak to Stanley urgently, there is a message there for you,
 
...我们要求你马上跟史坦利连络, 文斯,有一件事,
... and we request you to talk to Stanley urgent Vince, there is a thing,
 
需要在幕后解决。 文斯:
needs to be sorted in the background. (VR) ...
 
凯史: 抱歉。 文斯:耶,我正在看。
(MK) pardon. (VR) yeah, I'm taking a look at it.
 
凯史:请马上採取行动。
(MK) Please immediately take action on that please.
 
教学的整体结构就是传播知识。
The whole ... structure of the teaching, is to spread the knowledge.
 
那就是......正如我们说得 做出一个模式人们听不懂
That's ... As we said by creating pattern that people can not read,
 
这样是剥夺他人进修的机会。
man deprive the others from elevating their knowledge.
 
现在我们完成专利,唯一会剥夺他人的东西,
Now we have done with the patent, the only thing which will deprive another man,
 
是知识语言的翻译。
is the translation of the language of the knowledge.
 
以及,
And,
 
是我们每个人的责任确保没有人落后,
it's the responsibility of every one of us, to make sure we do not fall behind,
 
就像隐藏在专利中,隐藏在语言中。
as was hidden in patents, be hidden in language.
 
不管你讲什麽语言,
Does not matter what language you speak,
 
你英文不好,或英文不错。
and you are not good in English or you are good in English.
 
谷歌给你翻译,听译,其他人会来更正。
Google gives you translation, transcribing, and the others will come and correct it.
 
这对我们的工作是必须的,
And this is essential for all our work,
 
非常感谢吉姆,做得很好。
and thank you very much Jim, it is a fantastic job.
 
作为凯史基金会董事会的成员,
And as a member of the board of directors of the Keshe foundation,
 
你正好了解这个结构的弱点在哪裡,
... you have understood exactly where the weakness in the structure was,
 
我感谢你与丽莎身为地球议会成员,
and I thank you and Lisa as a member of the Earth Council in what you have brought,
 
在幕后所做的努力,把这件事情带出来。
and the effort you put in the background, in bringing this thing out.
 
希望有了它,我们将看到SSI的变化,
And hopefully with it, we'll see the changes in SSI,
 
以及凯史基金会网站在未来。
and Keshe Foundation websites in the coming time.
 
我们需要了解,幕后很努力工作,
We need to understand, there is a lot of effort is going in the background,
 
发展这些科技,这些网站,
in development of these technologies, these, these kind of sites,
 
这些...的知识转移。
these kind of ... transfer of knowledge.
 
如果你看,我们刚解释过,
If you look at it, what we just seen explained,
 
我...吉姆,他打破现有的所有成规。
I ... Jim, he breaks all the rules of present time.
 
专利,知识控制,控制赚钱。
Patent, control of knowledge, controlling to make money of it.
 
我们自由分享,我们让你去做。
We share it freely, and we let you to do it.
 
如果做出甚麽,从你所获得的知识,
If there is something to be made, from the knowledge you gain,
 
在未来几周,我们会支持你把它商业化。
in coming weeks we'll support you to commercialize it.
 
有个结构,国际的结构已经口头同意,
There is a structure, International structure which has been agreed on verbally,
 
希望在接下来几个星期,能化为书面
hopefully it'll go on the paper in next few weeks,
 
不管你做什麽,在哪个国家哪裡做,
that, does not matter what you make, where you make in which country and where,
 
一个凯史基金会所支持, 并部分持有股份的组织,快要出现了。
a Keshe Foundation backed, owned partially, organization is on the horizon.
 
当中,你从知识所了解的,你转移,
Where, what you understand from the knowledge and you transfer it,
 
不管是贴布,新款贴布,或跟别人一样的贴布,
be it a patch, a new way of patch, or the same patch as the others,
 
但在世界不同的地方。
but in different part of the World.
 
很像商业结构...我们说的亚马逊, 和...阿里巴巴,
Very much a structure of ... what we call Amazon, and ... Ali Baba,
 
存在这世上,是独有的,完全的
is on the horizon, but exclusively and totally,
 
致力于等离子体技术,MaGrav系统,
devoted to Plasma technology, the MaGrav-System,
 
为这星球的每一个人。
for every single Man on this Planet.
 
...协议已经达成,只是引进公司的问题
... The agreements has been reached, it's just matter of bringing in the company
 
我们正在谈,将传递这些科技,
which we have, we are talking to, will deliver these technologies so,
 
凯史基金会,某种方式会成为
the Keshe Foundation in a way, becomes a platform of itself,
 
所有产品的一个平台,世界各地的平台
for all products through a subsidiary, to be given World wide platform.
 
代表如果你在家做贴布, 或你做不同效果的水晶,
Which means if you're making patches at home, or you making crystals with different effects,
 
用到MaGrav的技术,或...甘斯,或不管什麽,
with using MaGrav technology or ... GANS or whatever,
 
你可以报上名来, 把它上架到这个国际网购平台来,
you can go and point it and place it, in this International commercial site,
 
以它运作。 为你创造一个商机,
and operate through it. And create a life, livelyhood for you.
 
我们留给个人,
We leave it to individuals,
 
以及有公司管理的公司,
and the company which is set up with the management of the company,
 
产生参数。从长远来看,我们会成立
to create parameters. We'll establish in the long run,
 
我们说的仓储中心,配货中心跟其他。
what we call the wha... storage facilities, and dispatch centers, and the others.
 
但,让你把东西放上架,
But, it's for you to submit your products to the line,
 
在某种程度会是国际性营运。
and, in a way, we'll get a International coverage with it.
 
凯史基金会已经 移入一个完全不同的层面,
Keshe Foundation has moved into a totally different dimensions,
 
在未来几周和几个月,我们会进一步说明。
in the coming weeks and months we'll explain more and more.
 
过程中,我们在2018年 会大力打入世界市场。
And, in that process, we, as of 2018, break into the World market in a very heavy way.
 
...未来几个月,你应该能够购买股票,
... In the coming months, you should be able to purchase shares,
 
以某个股价握有凯史基金会的持股。
holding in the Keshe Foundation at a certain given value.
 
然后,我们将公开上市。 我们往这个方向努力。
And then, the market will offer a publicly. We are working in that direction.
 
不过这个时程会是12个月, 2年分期展开的。
But this is about 12 months, 2 years down the line.
 
工作的最初阶段已经开始。
And the initial stages of the work has started.
 
凯史基金会,会成为 股票公开上市的有限组织,
Keshe Foundation it'll become a publicly owned limited organization,
 
凯史基金会会是最大持股人, 外加非常多的小股东
with a massive share owning by Keshe Foundation majority share holding,
 
还有我们的合伙人, 在这过程。
and with our partners in this process.
 
我们透过这些工作 来资助人类的自由,与创造和平。
We finance through our work, the freedom of Man. Creation of Peace.
 
有了它,我们支持。 我们的基金会将根植于,
And with it we support. Our Foundation will be based,
 
一个国家,一个地球,一种货币,
our work on One Nation, One Planet, One currency,
 
根植于知识,没有武器, 没有我们说的GDP,
will be based on the knowledge, no weapon, no what we call GDP,
 
不是卖了多少武器,而是创造了多少和平。
on how much arms we sell, but how much Peace we create.
 
这是凯史基金会新秩序的美丽。
This is the beauty of the new order of the Keshe Foundation.
 
我们为人类灵魂的平衡带来新的秩序。
We have brought a new order to the balance of the Soul of the Man.
 
这需要很多的思考,我们有合伙人加入,
And this needs a lot of thinking, and we have partners which are joined us,
 
更多人加入会看得更清楚。
and more will join us to see this through.
 
在适当的时候,你会以适当的方式 听到正在发生的事。
In due course, you will hear what is happening in, in a right way.
 
我们告诉你的每一样事,我们正在建构,
But everything we've told you, and we are structuring it,
 
我们正在达成。
we are achieving it.
 
过程中,基金会的终极目标,
And in this process, the ultimate aim of the Foundation,
 
是我们宣读地球议会的任务。
is what we read, in the manifesto, in the mandate of the Earth Council.
 
大家都能从中受益,所有人都有事要做,
That all of us benefit by it, all of us have something to do,
 
而且是出于乐趣而做。 而且,我收到了一幅漂亮的照片,
we do it out of pleasure. And, I received a beautiful picture,
 
我认为这解释了很多事情, 带来,当我看到时
which I think explains a lot of things, and it brings, when I saw it,
 
超乎想像地触动了我, 我无法相信这麽简单的画面
it touched me beyond imagination and I could not believe such a simple picture
 
可以做出这样的效果,我告诉你是什麽。
can make such a effect, and I tell you what it is.
 
里克,我传了这张照片给你,请放上来,
... Rick, I send you this picture, and please, put it on,
 
我正好能解释我们要去的地方, 以及它是什麽
and then I'll explain it exactly where we are going, and what it is,
 
为什麽这张照片是如此,对我们所有人 是如此令人惊奇。
why this picture is so, so amazing for ... all of us.
 
在很多方面...是个突破,超越理解与想像。
In so many ways ... it's a break through, beyond understanding and imagination.
 
但它所携带的讯息,
But the way, what it, what it carries, what, what message it brings,
 
很震撼灵魂,但,以很多方式,
it is Soul breaking, but, in so many way,
 
为人类改变了很多事情。
changes many things for Humanity.
 
这张照片,很多方面 改变生命,我很喜欢。
In so many ways, this picture, changes life, and I, I enjoyed seeing it.
 
里克,我传给你了。 里克:...你怎麽传送的? 凯史先生
And, Rick, I send it to you. (RC) ... Wh, how did you send it Mr Keshe?
 
凯史: 你应该可以在聊天室收我希望。
(MK) You should be able to get it on your Zoom I hope.
 
里克: OK,我看一下... 凯史: 如果你想...
(RC) Okay, let me have a look ... (MK) And, if you want ...
 
里克: 你刚刚传得吗?... 凯史:刚刚传给你,
(RC) Did you just ??? there recently ... (MK) I'm just sending it to you,
 
在路上了。
it's coming to you.
 
...我试试看以其它方式传, 这张照片有很多意思,
... I try to send it to you in other form, this, this picture has a lot of meaning,
 
有很多不同理解的层次。
and it has a lot of understanding of what it is.
 
以及,以很多方式, 我想传给你...透过..你说的?
And, in so many ways, I try to send it to you through your ... what do you call it?
 
其他管道,... 里克:OK,收到了。...
Other channel, which is ... (RC) Alright, I got you. ...
 
凯史:你知道,一旦我传给你东西
(MK) ... You know, the once I send you things secure,
 
...我必须找你的名字,你在哪裡?
... I have to find your name, where do you, where are you?
 
为什麽找不到你的名字?... 里克:太安全了。
How come I can't find you there? ... (RC) Too secure.
 
凯史:..我也这麽认为。不 是我的英文 我找不到你的名字。
(MK) ... I think so. No, it's my English, I can't find your name.
 
就这样,更糟。 让我看一下,上面说'重要的'。
This is that, that's that makes it worse. Let me just see it, it says 'important'.
 
你怎麽会没有在上面呢,一直都有啊?
How come you're not there, you're always there?
 
里克:..让我看一下, 也许我能传一些东西给你,
(RC) ... Let me see, maybe I can send something to you,
 
我会在这裡发表评论。 你应该能够找到的。
I'll just make a comment here. And you should be able to get that.
 
凯史:很奇怪。 里克:你有收到我的简讯吗?
(MK) It's very strange. (RC) Did you receive a short message from me?
 
现在?
Just now?
 
凯史:没有,是的,我找到了。 有,我找到你。
(MK) No, yes I've found you. Yes I found you.
 
传一个,OK。 它...有看到吗,有收到吗?
Send one, okay. It ... have you seen it, you got it?
 
里克:有的,给我一分钟。 凯史:OK。
(RC) Yes, just give me a minute here. (MK) Okay.
 
如果你能把这张照片放上来, 这张照片太棒了,
If you can put this picture out, and this picture is so fantastic,
 
以某个方式。应该放到凯史基金会的网站
this should go, in a way, on the website of the Keshe Foundation.
 
我会告诉你为什麽和如何。
And I'll tell you exactly why and how.
 
......在很多方面,这一直是人类的恐惧。
... In so many ways, this is, what has been the fear of Man.
 
这是凯史基金会综合大楼成立的原因之一,
This is one of the Keshe Foundation sites, which is getting built,
 
一万平方公尺,或九千平方公尺的设施。
ten thousand square meters, or nine thousand square meters of facilities.
 
生产,研究中心,实验室中心等等。
Production, research center, lab center, and everything else.
 
有一个黑人,在挖,
And it shows a black man, digging,
 
未来人类知识的地基
the Foundation for the knowledge of Humanity in the future.
 
如果他知道他在做什麽,
If he knew what he's doing,
 
如果他知道他在挖这个地球,
if he knew what he's digging the this Planet Earth for,
 
为了教育在非洲与欧洲, 以及世界其他地方的白人,
to educate the white Man in Africa, and in Europe, and the rest of the World,
 
不管肤色,与种族。
irrespective of color, and the Race.
 
这正好象徵凯史基金会所代表的。
This symbolizes exactly what Keshe Foundation stands for.
 
我们确实在非洲的后花园打造一个未来。
We're literally building the future on the back of Africa.
 
象徵知识科技的到来,
And, it's symbolical what it comes. Knowledge technology,
 
在西方被自由地给予,人们并不感恩。
in the West was given freely, we did not appreciate it.
 
还因此製造敌人。 现在在非洲,我们看到我们支持,
We've made enemies out of it. Now in Africa as we've seen, we supported,
 
在义大利的改变,透过当地系统的生产。
the changes in Italy through the production of systems in Italy.
 
在...在迦纳,回到义大利。 现在我们看到了。
In ... in Ghana, back to Italy. Now we see it.
 
这是新的凯史基金会製造厂之一,
This is the new, one of the new Keshe Foundation manufacturing,
 
九千平方公尺的...厂房设备。 会重複这样的模式
nine thousand square met ... facilities. And it'll be repeated over ten locations
 
在未来十二个月在全非洲十个点。
across Africa within next twelve months.
 
会是世界级的水准。
It's at a World standard level.
 
超越美国製造厂所能想像的。
It's beyond imagination of even American manufacturers.
 
会是医药级的厂房生产。 我感谢凯史基金会的团队,
It's a pharmaceutical level production. I thank the Keshe Foundation Team,
 
过去几个礼拜与我一起在这些地方。
who was in the location in past few weeks with me.
 
以及其他正在进行的地点。
And in other places which is going.
 
我们正把这项技术 从非洲带到世界其他角落。
We are bringing this technology out of Africa to the rest of the World.
 
当中之美是西方组织
And, the beauty of it is, the Western organizations
 
必须到非洲取经 看到源自非洲的尖端科技。
have to go to Africa to see the edge of the science and technology coming out of it.
 
当中付出很多努力,有太多的心血在其中。
And it's a lot of effort, there's a lot of effort going in to it.
 
这是过去的一张照片, 很快你会看到完成的厂房。
This is a past picture, very soon you will see the completed site.
 
正如我说的,我们在非洲每开一家厂房
And as I said, every time we open one of these facilities across Africa
 
以及在世界其他地方,我们邀请世界大使
and the rest of the World, we invite the World Ambassadors
 
与总统出席,因为这是通往未来的道路。
and Presidents to attend, because this is a path to the future.
 
要看的是
And what was looked at
 
如果人们了解,他为他的国家以及人类,
if this man knew, what he's doing for his Nation,
 
所做的,他会挖得快更多。
and the Humanity, he would have dug much faster.
 
因为那是唯一的关键
Because that's the only key out of all the
 
从所有不当行为,与不公不义挣脱出来, 他们对彼此所做的。
misconducts, mis-justices that they have done to each other.
 
非常感谢凯史基金会的管理团队,
Thank you very much the Keshe Foundation management team,
 
凯史基金会的製造团队, 凯史基金会的研发中心,
the Keshe Foundation manufacturing team, the Keshe Foundation research centers,
 
以及中国中心让所有这一切成真。
and Chinese Center in making this possible.
 
每个礼拜开一家工厂是我们的目标。
One factory per week is our target.
 
覆盖整个地球需要花很长的时间,
And it'll take us a long time to complete the whole Planet,
 
在接下来几年裡,我们会达到。
but in the next few years we'll achieve it.
 
当中之美,我们不跟银行贷款,
The beauty of this, we don't borrow from any banks,
 
凯史基金会的后面去赞助。
it's on the back of the Keshe Foundation financing itself.
 
超乎想像的扩张与所有一切
This is expansion beyond imagination, and everything
 
都是电脑化,完全远端遥控。
is computerized, fully remote controlled.
 
从过程开始之初,直到你打开你收到的包裹,
>From the time the process starts, till you open the package in your tables,
 
或在你房子裡,或在桌上,喝的,用的,
or in your houses, or on the table, to drink it, to use it,
 
不会碰到任东西。 过程做得很漂亮,
nothing will touch. It's so beautifully done,
 
每个国家都渴望有一个。 那是我们在做的。
that every Nation craves to have one. And that's what we are doing.
 
但我们的协议正如所说的,
But our agreement is as it's said,
 
“科学技术与和平的衝突” 我们大力投资在这一块。
"Science technology against Peace," and we are investing heavy in this.
 
我感谢阿曼与所有管理团队
And I thank Armen, and the whole of the management team in the background
 
努力不懈地工作,看到这些完成。
who's working relentlessly to see this coming through.
 
你记得那个家伙说的,
You remember what the guy said,
 
当他登陆月球时?
when he stepped on the Moon?
 
人类的一大跃进,是一个大锤,
A giant leap for Humanity, this is one sledge hammer,
 
只有一个人,会改变人类整个路径。
with one Man, but it will change the whole course of Humanity.
 
非洲凯史基金会的团队也是努力不懈。
The African team of Keshe Foundation is working relentlessly.
 
我们有营运中心,正在建设中,正在取得的过程
We have centers in operation, getting built, and in process of being acquired
 
或收购了要进入发展。
or acquisition coming in to develop.
 
迦纳,奈及利亚,多哥,肯亚,南非,
Ghana, Nigeria, Togo, Kenya, South Africa,
 
安哥拉莫桑鼻克,也即将到来。
Mozambique, Angola, are on the horizon.
 
我们支持其他非洲国家。
We support other African Nations.
 
与此同时,凯史基金会的所有成员
At the same time, all the members of the Keshe Foundation
 
我们所经营的国家裡,
in the Nations, which we operate,
 
非常简单,我们的优先考虑只有一个方向,
very simply, our priority sits in one direction,
 
并以很简单的方式,
and in a very simple way,
 
我们会穿越整个过程,我们说的
we will go into through the whole process of what we call
 
联合国式的组成团队。
the United Nation groups.
 
透过我们看到的,我们有的,我们能生产的。
Through what we will see, and what we have, and what we can produce.
 
我们到Equus到西非擃展,透过Equus建立关系
We go to Equus, to expand in West Africa. We'll make relationship through Equus,
 
在东边,整个西海岸的非洲大陆。
which is the east, the whole of west coast Africa continent.
 
透过这样的运作,看到非洲的西海岸,
Through the operation, to see the west coast of Africa,
 
成为让整个非洲受益的领先营运体系。
become the leading operational system that the whole of Africa benefit by it.
 
欧洲社会也是一样。
The same will go through European community.
 
透过这些组织来运作对我们会更容易
It's easier for us to operate through these organizations
 
比起一次单独处理一个国家。
than trying to handle a Nation at the time.
 
我们也与亚洲组织合作, 在未来几週要达到同样的目标。
We work with a Asian organization, to achieve the same in the coming weeks.
 
在国家层级,以及有规模历史的组织运作, 更容易达成共识,
It's easier to achieve consensus on operation through Nation
 
比起一个国家一个国家地打造。
and organizations which already established, than trying to do Nation by Nation.
 
这是工作之美。 当你成为世界一国,
And this is the beauty of the work. When you become One Nation,
 
你对每个人所做的都是一样的。
you do the same with everyone the same.
 
我感谢我们的支援团体 以及在深圳的团队,
I thank our support team and our Shenzhen team,
 
努力不懈,看到这些工厂准备就绪
which is working relentlessly to see all these factories get supplied
 
对于进入生产运作要用的供应元件,
with what they need when they come to operational,
 
在发展的此刻。
at the point of this development.
 
深圳凯史基金会付出非常多的努力
There is a lot of effort is going through, Keshe Foundation Shenzhen
 
完全是凯史基金会所拥有
which is totally now owned by the Keshe Foundation
 
以全球组织的模式在运作,
organization as a world wide operation, for, all our facilities worldwide.
 
深圳凯史基金会的负责人胡先生, 我们感谢你所做的一切。
The head of the Keshe Foundation in Shenzen, Mr Hu, we thank you for what you've done.
 
以及中国其他的凯史基金会,
And the rest of the Keshe Foundation, China.
 
我们承诺中国政府,保持同样的路径。
We are committed to Chinese Government, and we keep the same path.
 
有其他问题吗?
Any other question?
 
里克:迪米特问2018会成立凯史银行吗
(RC) ... There was a question from Demetri, will we have a Keshe Bank this year in 2018?
 
凯史:我们在收购一家银行方。是的
(MK) We have made move in acquisition of a bank, yes.
 
我们在收购银行。
We have made direction in acquisition of the bank.
 
...目前檯面上的报价是3成。
... At the moment the offer on the table is 30%.
 
是家商业银行,代表没有优先权,
It's a commercial bank which means there is no priorities,
 
我们所有的员工还是要透过传统方式来支付。
that all our staff will be paid through our conventional arm.
 
我们不是要开一个,所谓的“储蓄银行”。
We are not opening a, what you call it, 'deposit bank'.
 
代表我们可以透过商业银行分行, 支付员工薪资。
That means we can pay our, all our staff through a commercial banking branch.
 
我们在收购... 我们在谈一个更大的杀价
We are acquire... we are negotiating for a bigger cut
 
可以全球扩展。 但是我们已经辨认出,
that we can expand worldwide. But we have identified,
 
我们跟一家商业银行进入协商,
we have entered into negotiation with a commercial bank,
 
是的,我们会有,希望能够完成
And yes, we will have, hopefully it'll be completed
 
在下几个月。
within next few months.
 
梅娜兹:哈萝。 可以问你一个问题吗?
(MM) Hello. Can I ask you a question, please?
 
凯史:好的,请。 梅娜兹,先生,我是梅娜兹。
(MK) Yes, please. (MM) It's Mehrnaz, Sir.
 
...我是,我,我,我不知道, 我对眼前的事感到愤怒。
... I'm, I'm, I'm, I don't know, I get infuriated with all these things going on.
 
我认为是新的一天。
I think it's a new day.
 
是新的一天,我不知道要如何感谢你,
It's a new day and, I don't know how to thank you,
 
启发每个人。
for bringing about inspiring everybody.
 
我只是无法,我,只是找不到字眼。
And I just can't, I, I just don't find the word.
 
对我们大家是很惊奇的
It just just amazing for all of us
 
以及,... 不知为何我本就是一个比较容易难过的人,
and ... then, ... as I'm somehow a anguished person,
 
我们要如何做,如何控制某个人
how could we do that, how could we control that somebody
 
不会某一天来,认为他比较聪明,
is not coming one day who thinks he's more intelligent,
 
找到朋友,并交出...
finds friends, and get the hand over the ...
 
一个国家的财富,像过去那样?
the richness of countries again like the past?
 
梅娜兹: 我想我们已经够明智, 有足够的财富。
(MK) I think we've become wise enough, that we have become rich enough.
 
以致无人能做到。
So there is nobody can do that.
 
目前政府最大的恐惧,
At the moment the biggest fear of the Governments,
 
这项科技是如何让某些人坐立难安。
is how this technology has creeped in so fast amongst people.
 
全球凯史基金会有超过1,5亿的支持者。
Keshe Foundation worldwide has over 150 million supporters.
 
非常巨大的。
It's huge.
 
根据我们在幕后看到的数据,
According to the, what we see on the data in the background,
 
围绕著基金会工作的人,
the number of people who work or done, or do things around the Foundation
 
或听过基金会,或作一些相关事的人 是很庞大的。
or heard about the Foundation, and do something about it is huge.
 
总统,大使,有一位大使
We have Presidents, we have Ambassadors, we have an Ambassador
 
从房间要到客厅,到厨房
who has moved out of his bedroom into his living room and the kitchen
 
而且......他真得改装他的房间
and ... he's literally changed his bedroom
 
他大使办公室的房间,成一个研究实验室,
his Ambassadorial bedroom, into a research lab,
 
做甘斯群。
making GANSes.
 
他成了我们的好朋友,
He's become a close friend of ours,
 
备受尊敬的,...
highly respected, ...
 
以及....我们知道,很多科学家, 世界各地的科学家也以那样的方式在进行。
and ... we know, many scientists, world scientists who have gone that way.
 
你必须了解,
You got to realize,
 
我们不上大学。 科学家们明白
we don't go to universities. The scientists understand
 
他们一直在找科技的答案。他们接收起来。
who've been looking for the answer the technology. They take it up.
 
正如我们说的,我们多人做了很多工作。
As, as we said, a lot of work has been done by a lot of us.
 
逐渐地,它渗透到人群。 我们面临最大的问题,
And gradually it'll come through. The biggest problem we had and we faced,
 
欧洲国家决定......以某种方式冷处理,
was the way the European Nations decided to ... in a way silent this technology,
 
未来他们可以以它来抢劫世界。
that they in the future, they could rob the world with it.
 
我们站立的方式,所有人在一起,
And the way we stood, all of us together,
 
......我们所有人站在一起,
and ... we stand, all of us together,
 
让我们穿越到世界各地。
have allowed us to break throughout the World.
 
更有权力的世界政府,而非这些小小的国家,
... World governments of, much more powerful than these meager Nations,
 
开始改变路径。
have start changing the course.
 
你必须了解,
You gotten to understand,
 
当一国元首承诺他的国家製造伤害的工具,
when a leader commits his Nation to making tools of harm,
 
你已经知道我们在说的,
you already understand what we said,
 
“'当第一家工厂成立,当第一颗子弹射出,
"When the first factory is built, when the first bullet shot,
 
杀了人或动物,
and killed a man or an animal,
 
首相(总理)在他的灵魂裡, 必须为这颗子弹付出代价。“
that Prime Minister, in his Soul, has to pay for that bullet."
 
如果他理解这一点,他会尊重自己的存在,
If he understands this and he has respect for his own existence,
 
会拆除它。
he will demolish it.
 
另一方面,打仗是非常困难的。
On the other hand, as to fight is very difficult.
 
要花那麽多能量。
It takes too much energy.
 
我从这些状况走出来。
I walk away from these kind of situations.
 
过去24小时,我跟一位大使用餐,
I was with an ambassador on the dinner table, in past 24 hours,
 
当我跟他解释我们的目标,和我们在做的事,
and when I explained to him what is our objective and what we are doing,
 
以及我们想做的事
and what we want to do...
 
他说,
he said,
 
我力量的一切都给予支持。
Everything within my power will be given to support this.
 
因为...
Because...
 
我们必须教导人的灵魂来提升灵魂,
we have to teach the Soul of the Man to elevate the Soul,
 
不要接触人的身体。
And don't get in touch with the Physicality of the Man.
 
...很多世界领导人在未来会转向基金会。
... Many world leaders will move towards the Foundation in the coming time.
 
不是我们的愿望,而是我们整体所完成的。
Is not our Wish, this is what we, as a whole, have done.
 
我刚才说过,了解的人会,会......
I said very recently and those who understand will, will... will ...
 
能够理解。
be able to comprehend.
 
我们看到恐怖主义
We see terrorism...
 
从口袋裡拿出枪的人,
out of the Man who carries one gun in his pocket,
 
也许有东西在他背包,也炸掉自己,抗议
maybe something in his backpack and explodes himself to show,
 
“对我或他人曾作过的错事”。
"what is been done wrong to me or the other people."
 
然后我们指责其他国家想要攻击。
And then we blame the other Nations for that pack trying to attack.
 
我们成立凯史基金会的方式
The way we are structuring the Keshe Foundation is that
 
任何参与武器製造的国家
any Nation who's involved in arm manufacturing
 
会成为恐怖组织。
become a terrorist organization.
 
我们改变游戏。如果你不生产武器,没人会使用。
We change the game. If you do not make the arm, there is no Man to use it.
 
那麽你不鼓励使用,因为你做了,你就要卖掉。
Then you don't encourage to use it, because you made it, you have to sell it.
 
恐怖主义从开枪的人移到生产子弹的人。
Terrorism moves from the Man who shoots a bullet, to the Man who makes the bullet.
 
Al Capone几乎不开枪。
Al Capone hardly ever shot a bullet.
 
在后来的阶段,他只是下命令, 人们以他的名义去执行。
In the later stages, he just made a command and they did in his name.
 
我们摆脱那些Al Capone。
We get rid of those Al Capone.
 
没有开枪情事。
That there is no bullet to shoot.
 
恐怖主义必须移到国家及其建设者。
The terrorism has to move into the Nation and those who build it.
 
如果我们从头阻止,就没有需求。
If we stop it at its root, there is no need for it to see the effect at the end.
 
这是世界领导人开始变聪明之处。
And this is what the world leaders are becoming wise to.
 
这是我们改变凯史基金会的方式。
And this is how, we are changing the Keshe Foundation.
 
我们在金援一个和平的国家。
We are putting development, financing a Nation against Peace.
 
我们协商的,正是我们说的,科技对上和平。
We negotiate exactly what we say Technology against Peace.
 
我们资助数千万,在不同的国家,
We finance tens of millions, in different countries,
 
如果你给我们和平,我们就不会去投资
we don't go give in finance if you give us Peace
 
我们问:“这是我们要的,我们金援它产生
We ask, "This is what we want, and we finance that it creates
 
和平条件“。
the Peace condition."
 
今天凌晨二,三点,
This morning, about 2, 3 o'clock, in the morning,
 
我跟班杰明讲话,他说,
I was talking to Benjamin and he said,
 
“你知道发生什麽了吗?凯史先生
"Do you know what is what's happening Mr Keshe?"
 
我说:“发生了什麽?” 说:“你会有问题的。”
I said, "What's happening?" Says, "You gonna have a problem."
 
我说:“我们的问题会是什麽?”
I said, "What is our problem?"
 
他说:“你们知道阿克拉工厂这些年轻人, 我们付的工资很高?”
He said, "You know these youngsters we are paying so much wages in the Accra factory?"
 
我说"是啊” 他说:“他们开始花钱了。”
I said, "Yes." He said, "They started spending."
 
我说:“这样会有何问题?”
I said, "What's the problem with it?"
 
他说:“你知道他们在买新车吗?大家都看到。”
He said," Do you know they're buying new cars? And people can see."
 
我说:“那是我们待在这裡的原因, 留住非洲的人才。在迦纳"
I said, "That's why we stayed there, to keep the talents of Africa in Africa, in Ghana.
 
我们付他们薪水,人才才留得住。
And we pay them, that they pay that encourage the talent to stay in.
 
然后他们花钱让外资来,有什麽不对?“
And then they spend the money for the Nation to come, what's wrong with it?"
 
他说:“我只感到不安,他们赚的钱太多了
He said, "Nothing but I'm getting frightened, they're getting too much money and
 
他们在消费,每个人都看到。“
they're spending it, everybody can see."
 
我说:“那是我们来迦纳的原因。”
I say, "That's why we went to Ghana."
 
“尊重人,而非人的肤色。”
"To respect the Man, not the color of the skin of the Man."
 
是一种喜悦...
And it's a pleasure ...
 
......几天前我去工厂时,他们换车,
... when I go to the factory, a few days ago, they've changed cars,
 
他们曾经坐公车两个小时,到工厂上班。
they used to get the buses and be 2 hours when they start working in the factory.
 
现在,他们开有牌子的新车。
And now, they drive with the most brand, latest car.
 
因为他们的薪水不是250,而是4000 CD
Because they don't get paid 250, they get 4,000 CD's
 
三倍,四倍,高于。
Which is three, four, times higher than.
 
而新的管理团队加薪到10,000CD
And the new management team moves into 10,000 CD's which is
 
这在非洲是前所未闻,一个26,27岁的男人。
unheard of in Africa to pay to a twenty-six, twenty-seven-year-old man.
 
但他们值得这样的工资。
But they deserve it.
 
他们正在改变非洲, 改变迦纳,超越所有其他人。
They're changing Africa, they're changing Ghana and beyond it, everybody else.
 
我们怎麽会付薪水 给没有配备知识的人
How come we pay a man with no knowledge
 
在西方世界,为了他的专长 要薪资可以到十万块?
in the western world 100,000 for his expertise?
 
在25岁,30岁。
At age of 25, 30.
 
我们为什麽不尊重同一个人, 在他自己的国家。
Why don't we respect the same man in his own Nation.
 
这是改变发生之处。
This is where the change will come.
 
这不是我第一次做, 30年前在甘比亚也做过。
And this is not the first time I've done, I did this 30 years ago in Gambia.
 
我看到它如何改变当地社会, 推动他人到达你的水准。
And I've seen how it changes society, it pushes the others to reach your level.
 
当你走进阿克拉凯史基金会的员工餐厅,
When you walk into the canteen of the Keshe Foundation in Accra,
 
福利跟苹果电脑,或微软总部一样好。
it's as good as going to Apple, or you go to... Microsoft headquarters.
 
服务水准与整洁度是一样的。
The level of service and cleanliness is is set, to be the same.
 
工厂,你可以在迦纳工厂吃东西。
The factory, you can eat from the floor of the factory in Ghana.
 
是我们必须改变,我们有潜力,
It's us who has to change and we have the potential,
 
我们有财力资源去做,
we have the financial means to do it,
 
感谢很多支持我们的国家,我们会更快达成。
and thanks to a lot of Nations who back us we'll achieve it in a much faster way.
 
我不需要打架
And I don't need to fight.
 
如果我能提供人成立自己的中心,
If I can provide with a Man who builds the center by himself,
 
有武器,你坐在军营等待某天
with a army that you are sitting there in a camp waiting for some day that'll
 
会有你需要保护的战争,我给你一瓶。
be a war that you protect, I give you a bottle.
 
喂养你的国家,根除癌症, 根除糖尿病,根除疟疾。
Feed your Nation, eradicate cancer, eradicate ... diabetic, eradicate malaria.
 
你想士兵会做什麽? 他还会坐在那里吗?
What you think the soldier will do? He'll sit?
 
基金会的工作与管理团队
The Foundation work and the team of management in the
 
凯史基金会的幕后。
background of the Keshe Foundation.
 
我们的目标是一件事。 创造和平。
Our aim is one thing. Creation of Peace.
 
但是光讲太廉价, 我们有知识,有资金,有支援
But talk is cheap, we have the knowledge, we have the finance, we have the backing
 
我们有信心去做,也有技术
and we have the trust to do it and we have the Technology which
 
去创造金援
can create the finances.
 
我们会是唯一国际级组织,我们的银行
We will be the only National organization, International organization, which our bank
 
会以科学支撑财力, 不是比特币,假货币,假黄金
will be backed with science, not with bitcoins, false coins, false gold
 
以及承诺我们保证所说的话。
and promises that we guarantee what we say.
 
凯史基金会中央银行系统,
The Keshe Foundation central banking system,
 
每一美元,每一分,每一块欧元, 每块迦纳塞地,每一块人民币,
every Dollar, every Cent, every Euro, every CD, every Rnb,
 
由银行发行,由它自身的财力支撑。
released by the bank, is backed with its finances of its own.
 
以前从未做过。
Never been done before.
 
不是纸上谈兵。
It's not a talk anymore.
 
这是凯史基金会在非洲的设施之一。
This is one of the Keshe Foundation sites in Africa.
 
世界领导人到非洲,去看他们错过了什麽,
World leaders go to Africa to see what they have missed and how much they
 
他们听了一个国王多少的谎言 他想要窃取科技
listened to the lies of one King who was trying to steal this Technology
 
打压更多的非洲人,现在非洲重返世界舞台。
to suppress more Africans, now the Africa returns back.
 
这很美,因为现在我们都变得平等,
And this is beautiful because now we are all becoming equal,
 
没有人会看不起非洲,“第三世界国家”。
nobody will look down in Africa, that it's a 'Third World Nation'.
 
他们成为太空技术最先进的国家之一,
They become one of the most advanced Nations in the Space Technology,
 
每个人要到非洲去取经。
that everyone to Africa goes to learn.
 
由非洲人所完成。
And it's done by the Africans.
 
由我们身为人类所完成。
And it's done by us, as a Human Race.
 
没有时间纸上谈兵...
There is no time for talk...
 
我们在投资和平。
we are investing in Peace.
 
这是你所看到的照片。
And this is what the picture you see.
 
这是对和平巨大的投资。
This is a massive investment in Peace.
 
梅娜兹: 我有另一个问题...
(MM) I have another questions...
 
凯史: 好的。
(MK) Yes.
 
梅娜兹: 一个人做甘斯的意图
(MM) ... if the intention of the person who makes the GANS affects
 
是否会影响为他人所做的甘斯品质?
the quality of the GANS for others?
 
凯史:你的意思是?
(MK) What you mean?
 
梅娜兹: 如果这人有良好意图, 或只是为了...钱或其他,
(MM) If the person has good intention or he has he just does it for ... money or whatever,
 
这样会影响甘斯吗?
does it affect the GANS?
 
他可以卖给其他人吗?
That he can, he sells to somebody else?
 
凯史:此刻,我们正在订出个发展方向
(MK) At the moment, at the moment, we, we, we are making certain direction
 
是我们必须遵循的。
of development that we have to follow.
 
我们必须以现有的结构, 渗透到它们的结构中
We have to use the present structures, to be able to infiltrate into their structure
 
才可以拆解它们的结构。
that we can dismantle their structure.
 
我们...此刻我们在和非洲的军队将领商谈。
We ... at the moment we are talking to ... in Africa to heads of militaries.
 
不是对政府。
Not to the Governments.
 
因为我们必须说服军队将领
Because we have to convince the military heads of armies that it's time to
 
放下武器,使用军人的武器来养活国家。
put the arms down and use the arm of the soldier, to feed the Nation.
 
不要杀害国家。
Not to kill the Nation.
 
如果我们改变武器的用途,而非拿来杀害,
If we change the use of arm of the Man, instead of arm to kill,
 
是拿来喂养,我们能让军方将领了解这一点,
than the arm to feed, and we can get the heads of military's to understand this,
 
这是第一步,我们已经达到这一点。
is the first step, and we have already, achieved this point.
 
我很尊敬军方,因为我与军方合作,
I have a high respect for military because I worked with the military,
 
和平只有透过军事才能实现,
Peace can only come through military,
 
世界和平只有透过军事才能实现,
World Peace can only be achieved through military,
 
不是透过政客。
not through politicians.
 
安全来自政府,透过武装军力。
Security comes through Government, through National armed forces.
 
当他们了解可以以武器改变时, 那就是他们的道德。
And when they realize they can use the arm to change, that's their Ethos.
 
他们誓死保卫国家。
They swear to their life, to protect the Nation.
 
保卫国家,不是以枪支和子弹,
And the protection of the Nation, is not by guns and bullets,
 
而是养活一个国家。
is by feeding a Nation.
 
越来越多高阶军人,
And the more and more military people at highest rank,
 
逐渐了解到这一点。 他们以能成为其中一员感到自豪。
are becoming to realize this. And they are proud to be part of it.
 
因为他们受够了养军队,守卫边界。
Because they are fed up paying soldiers, not just march the borders.
 
将没有士兵,没有边界需要巡防,
There'll be no soldiers, no borders to march,
 
他们自己养活自己,行军到村庄做改变。
they'll feed their own, they march into the villages to change.
 
我们看到路易斯安那所发生的
We saw what happened in Louisiana.
 
最强大的国家 竟然表现出世界上最穷的国家。
The most powerful Nation shows it's the most poorest Nation in the World.
 
无法养活自己的国家。
It can not feed its own Nation.
 
所有这些核子武器不值任何钱, 当我们看到所发生的事,
All these nuclear weapons worth nothing, when we saw what happens,
 
在美国的飓风。
in that hurricane in America.
 
如果我是总统,我会引咎辞职, 我对我的人民说了多少谎。
If I was a president I would've resigned, how much lie I have told to my citizens.
 
核子工业有些逻辑,
There is something in logic in nuclear industry,
 
我一直对我的员工和周围的人说,
and I always said to my people, and people who been around,
 
甚至,当我还是个学生的时候, 这激怒很多人,
even, in time when I was a student, and this caused a lot of anger,
 
在核子工业内就我的立场。
within the nuclear industry in respect to my position.
 
但,因为我的理解蛮独特的,
But, because I was unique in my understanding,
 
受到尊重,没有说太多。
I was respected and not told much.
 
人们,尊重我这样的核子科学家, 不是出于我们的知识,
People, respect nuclear scientists like me, not out of our knowledge,
 
而是出于恐惧。
out of fear.
 
害怕我们在广岛做的好事
Out of fear of what we done in Hiroshima.
 
他们尊重像我这样的等离子体物理学家, 因为我们带来的和平与喜悦。
They respect Plasma physicist like me, because of the Peace and the Joy we bring.
 
我们仍是核子工业的孩子。
We're still children of nuclear industry.
 
但是我们已经改变了尊重的地位。
But we have changed the position of respect.
 
这是它的现况,这是它曾经是的情形。 那是为什麽我了解军人。
This is where it is and this what it has been. That's why I understand the man of military.
 
为什麽我了解在进行的事, 我能以他们的语言说。
This is why I understand what is going on, and I can speak on their term.
 
军队应该是和平的工具,而非咬人的武器,
Armies should be a tool for Peace, not for a tool to arm to the teeth,
 
他们製造了战争,必须做点什麽。
that they create war, they have to do something.
 
我昨天晚上跟这位大使说话,
I was talking to this ambassador last night,
 
他只是对我说了一些很奇怪的话,
he just said something very strange to me,
 
他说:“你知道吗,格达费总统,
he said, "You know something, the President Gaddafi was moved,
 
被法国政府的决定所感动“。
by the decision of French government".
 
法国总统决定要除掉他
The French president decided they want to get rid of him
 
他们组织其他的事。
and they organized the rest of it.
 
他是一位非洲大使。
He's a African ambassador.
 
我说,“我想我们知道”。 但我说:“你知道
I said, "I think we know". But I said, "Do you know what it is,
 
为什麽他们又开始问题的第二个轮迴?
why they now they started the second cycle of the problem?"
 
因为法国人以为他们除掉格达费, 黄金可以入袋了。
Is because the French thought they get rid of Gaddafi and they can go with Gold.
 
但英国人再度把他们打败, 把所有一切带到英国,
But the British again beat them to it, they took everything to England,
 
所有1400亿美元。
the whole hundred and forty billion dollars of it.
 
他说,“这我们也知道”。
He said, "We know that as well".
 
现在法国人为他们在利比亚所失去的 想要扳回更多。
Now French is trying to get more for what they lost in Libya.
 
现在我们会有另一个轮迴战争
Now we gonna get another cycle of wars.
 
部分这个循环又得回到策划的人身上,
And part of that cycle which goes back to the people who plan,
 
即使是这样,如果你了解今天的战术,
even this, if you understand the war tactic of today,
 
是军事策略,抢银行。
is military strategic, robbing a bank.
 
当强盗打算抢银行,会分享战利品。
And when the thieves plan to rob a bank, then they share the loot.
 
但上一次的战利品跑到一个地方,
But last time the loot went to one place,
 
策划并执行它的人 一点好处都没拿到。
and the people who created it and executed it got nothing.
 
现在他们又计画另一次,更大规模的战利品。
Now they are planning another looting, a bigger scale.
 
但这次确保他们产生了我们说的,
But this time making sure they have created what we call,
 
英国退出欧盟,“这次我们要把它留在欧盟”。
exit of United Kingdom out of EU, "cause this time we gonna keep it in EU."
 
人们不瞭解为何英国要脱欧。
People don't understand why British been put out of EU.
 
那不是一个决定,是看起来像那样。
It wasn't a decision, it was made to look that way.
 
因为他们拿走所有格达费的战利品。
Because they took all the loot of Gaddafi.
 
“这次我们来,自己分”。
"This time we do it, we share it ourselves".
 
政治是非常肮葬的,你必须了解其中的眉角。
Politics is a very dirty job, and you have to understand it.
 
你们当中是英国人的,你了解英国脱欧,
Those of you who are British and you understand British exit from EU,
 
被迫这样走。
they've been forced to go.
 
因为他们没有分到格达费的战利品。
Because they didn't share the loot of Gaddafi.
 
1400亿美元,直接到英国。
It was one hundred and forty billion, it just went to United Kingdom direct.
 
没有分到一毛钱。 但这一次,我们把它们拿出来,
Nothing has been shared. But this time, we put them out,
 
自己做,自己保有,
we do it ourselves, we keep it ourselves,
 
因为英国本身不能。
because England, on its own, cannot.
 
现在你了解为什麽脱欧要付诸行动。
Now you understand why, Brexit has been put into action.
 
但是,英国皇室也拿够本了, 足够再打四十次战争。
But the British monarchy took enough, it takes another forty wars.
 
他们在二战都没拿那麽多。
they didn't even make that much in the second world war.
 
所以,政治需要新知识, 这让金子变得无关紧要,
So, the politic needs the new knowledge, that makes Gold irrelevant,
 
如果你不需要杀人就能得到。
if you don't need to kill to get.
 
当我在太空需要金子来做某些事,
When I need Gold in Space to make certain things,
 
我要发动一场战争才能拿到它吗?
do I start a war to get it?
 
或我了解场域的相互作用,
Or do I understand the interaction of the Fields,
 
转换成黄金呢?
that the conversion creates Gold?
 
然后,第二是,黄金有任何价值吗?
And then secondly, then, does Gold have any value?
 
当你可以这样做出来时?
When you can make it this way?
 
如果我们珍惜人的灵魂像金子, 我们就真得能拥有金子。
If we value the Soul of the Man as Gold, then, we have truly achieved to have Gold.
 
因为人的灵魂在那裡, 像金子一般被珍惜与尊重。
Because the Soul of the Man is there, to be respected as Gold.
 
不是实体黄金变得没有价值。
Not the physical Gold that has no value.
 
如果你能理解你自身灵魂的工作,
If you can understand the work of your own Soul,
 
你能伸出你的手,产生黄金,
and you can hold your hand out and create Gold,
 
所以你的灵魂是黄金的创造者。 我们正在达到这一点。
so your Soul is the creator of Gold. And we are getting to that point.
 
还有其他问题吗?
Any other question?
 
梅娜兹:非常感谢先生,上帝保佑。 祝你在世界上一切顺利
(MM) Thank you very much Sir, God Bless. I wish you all the best in the World
 
为了你,你的家人,你的朋友。 凯史:我祝福人类一切顺利。
for you, your family, your friends. (MK) I wish all the best for Humanity.
 
我们前面还有崎岖道路要走。
We have a rough road ahead.
 
梅娜兹: 以前也很粗糙。 因为我们看到,
(MM) It was rough before, also. It was rough because we were seeing,
 
非洲,亚洲电视上的东西, 所有这些都在伤害我们。
the things on the TV in Africa, in Asia, all these things was hurting us.
 
所以,我们并不是很开心,儘管我们可以,
So, we were not really happy, even though we could have,
 
我们可以看到快乐的人。 所有这些东西给我们宁静,
we could have look of a happy people. And all these things gives us the calm,
 
与自我尊重,对人类,对我们。
and self respect to Humanity and to us.
 
就像我们在某处值得拥有。 我们值得,因为所有这些东西,
Is like we deserve it somewhere. We deserve it, because all these things,
 
发生,让我想到,有人在某处值得,
happened, makes me think, somebody deserve it somewhere,
 
我们没那麽糟,因为你是,
we are not that bad and all that because you're, you're,
 
你是,你是如此谦虚,有耐心,不是人类。
you're, you're so humble, and you're so patient, it's, it's not Human.
 
都是你的工作,我想,因为几年前,
And it's all your work I think, because few years ago,
 
我们..我只是关掉所有电视,广播,
we were just... I was just shutting up all the TV, Radio,
 
不听不看所有这些东西。 现在,当我看一些新闻时,
not to hear or see all these things. And now, when I see some news,
 
我会跟在发生的事做比较,
I compare it with what's going on, and will be, and,
 
而这让我开心。 不用担心,
and, and, and it makes me happy. Doesn't worry me anymore about,
 
事情在我身边的事,有时会发生在我身上。
the things were happening around me and some, sometime would happen to me.
 
非常感谢,因为这三年我想,
Thank you very much, because in three years I think,
 
就像是,进展了千年 一千五百年。
we have gone like, thousand years. fifteen hundred years of, of advancement.
 
我的想法。 凯史: 非常感谢。
My opinion. (MK) Thank you very much.
 
梅娜兹: 谢谢。
(MM) Thank you.
 
还有其他问题吗?
Any other question?
 
里克: 凯史先生,现场直播席孟提出一个问题,
(RC) Mr Keshe, there's a question from Sylvain in the Livestream,
 
他想回到审判的概念。
regarding he would like to return to the notion of judgment.
 
这样说:“当我们说或我们想,
And goes on to say, "When we say or we think,
 
这个人是聪明的,或这朵花是美丽的,
that this Man is intelligent, or that this flower is beautiful,
 
颜色好美,我们不只用爱观察,
its colors are wonderful, we're not just observing with Love,
 
我们已经在做一个价值判断, 某种程度,我们假设有一个区别,
we're already making a value judgment, and, in some way, we assume a difference,
 
即使这个判断是正面的,某个方式 我们受宠而骄,“我想他是这麽说的。
and even if it's a positive judgment, in a way, we flatter pride", I think he says.
 
所以,他继续说:“情感临在,连接到
So, he goes on to say, "Emotion is present, and it connects
 
身体灵魂,人的灵魂,以及植物的灵魂。
the Soul of the Physicality, the Soul of Man, and also the Soul of plants.
 
那个如何?你是否能解释一下?“
How about that? Can you explain something about that?"
 
凯史: 以很多方式,我们总是在判断自己 判断是否喜欢植物,
(MK) In so many ways, we always judge, ourselves, we judge if we like a plant,
 
如果我们喜欢一朵花,但我们不应该判断别人。
if we like a flower, but we are not supposed to judge the others.
 
但是,某个方式,我们欣赏某样东西的美。
But, in a way, we appreciate the beauty of something.
 
以很多方式,当我们说我们不判断,
In so many ways, when we say we don't judge,
 
以某个方式当我们看到,我们必须,
in a way when we see, we have to close our eyes,
 
对人们缺点闭上眼睛。 这是一个判断。
to the shortcoming of the people. This is a judgment.
 
看到自己有更多错以及很多不对,
To see us being with much more fault, and much wrong,
 
讚美他人的美好。
and praise the beauty of the others.
 
如果他们掉入讚美自身美丽的过程,
If they fall in the process of praising their beauty,
 
代表他们不够成熟。 不代表我们在判断。
it means they have not matured. It doesn't mean that we have judged.
 
这是我们要学的某些东西。
And this is something we have to learn.
 
有人对我说谎,我们说的“直接当面”, 我只是说“是的”。
I get told lies, what we call, 'Right in my face', and I just say, "Yes".
 
但是,背地裡我提升娜人的灵魂。
But, in the background I elevate the Soul of the person.
 
代表他不了解我看到的。
Because it means he has not understood what I see.
 
他对我讲了实体的话语, 但背地裡,我看到灵魂。
He gives me a physical word, but, in the background, I see the Soul.
 
如果你理解今天的教学,很多方面,
The... the, if you understood the teaching of today, in so many ways,
 
我进到人的灵魂,我看到他的灵魂。
I become inside the Soul of the Man, that I see the Soul of the Man.
 
而这个,看到人灵魂的智慧,
And this, wisdom of seeing the Soul of the Man,
 
涵盖了人的本性,因为你看不到灵魂,
which covers the Physicality of the Man, because you don't see the Soul,
 
你看到他的气场,把恐惧放进很多世界领导人,
you see the aura of the Man, has put fear into many world leaders,
 
我如何看待工作,如何解释事情。
in how I see the work, and how I explain the things.
 
这导致很多很多政府内部的摇晃。
And this has caused a lot of shaking, inside many, many governments.
 
因为,他们在找间谍, 但他们没看到间谍就是他们的灵魂。
Because, they are looking for a spies but they don't see the spy is their Soul.
 
这个......“我们想要和平- 私底下,又签了武器合约”,
This... "We would like to be Peaceful, and underneath we'll sign for arms",
 
我们看到灵魂说“开心”。 然后你为它找解决方案。
we see the Soul which said, "Happy." And then you'll find a solution for it.
 
此刻的解决方案,就是不要判断,只是提升。
And the solution at this moment of time, is don't judge, just elevate.
 
如果你判断一个美丽, 代表你给了它,所以你是一位恋人。
If you judge a beauty, it means you give to it, so you're a Lover.
 
如果你判断与贬低,
If you come to the point that, you judge and demean,
 
代表,你需要提升。
it means, you need elevation.
 
所以你在判断自己,不是他人。
So you judge yourself, not the person.
 
正如我过去说的,这是美丽的,从伊朗备受尊敬的诗人之一。
It's beautiful, as I said in the past, from ... one of the most revered poets of Iran.
 
他说:“当你判断某人不对劲
And he says, "When you judge somebody, to be something wrong with them,
 
你了解,因为是你,在你内在,不在他们。“
you understand it, because is you, in you, not in them."
 
所以,当我们看到,感受到,当我们判断一个人不对,
So, when we see, when we feel, when we judge somebody wrong,
 
代表我们有什麽不对劲,我们确认了。
it means there is something wrong with us, that we recognize it.
 
所以,我们不需要, 我们不判断,我们必须是一位给予者。
And so, we don't need, we don't judge, we have to be a giver.
 
这是事情的运作方式。 我不判断,我了解。
And this is how it goes. I don't judge, I understand.
 
然后,我据此採取行动。
And then, I make a move according to that.
 
灵魂接受自己,我说的“不当行为”。
That the Soul accepts its own, what I call, 'misconduct'.
 
他自己了解的不足。
his own shortness of understanding.
 
...这很有趣,我们越成熟,就会看到越多。
... It's, it's very interesting, the more we come mature, the more we'll see.
 
很多世界领袖此刻是很害怕的。
It's very, very frightening for many of the world leaders of present time.
 
我怎麽知道对方要採取什麽,这让他们很担心。
How I know, what they're up to, and it puts fears in them.
 
很简单,看看我所解释的,
Very simply, look at what I explained,
 
去年最后一次教学,看看发生什麽
in, the last Teachings, of the last year, and look at what is happening
 
在远东地区。
in the Far East.
 
关于和平这个词,因为我打开战争之手。
That word about Peace, because I open the hand of war.
 
但这都是海市蜃楼,
But this is all a mirage, a facade,
 
我们必须透过自有行为促进和平。
we have to promote Peace, through self conduct.
 
就是这样,其他就会随之而来。
And that's all, and then, the rest will follow.
 
当你和世界领导人坐在一起, 当你和大使坐在一起时,
When you sit with the world leaders, when you sit with the ambassadors,
 
当你和外行人坐在一起时,也都是一样的。
when you sit with the layman, it all has to be the same.
 
是形体,但灵魂是一样的。
It's the Physicality, but the Soul is the same.
 
然后你看到灵魂。
And then you see the Soul.
 
很有趣,我最近解释给一位科学家听。
It's very interesting, I explained this recently to one of the scientists.
 
我说:“如果你看,我们拍下人气场的照片,
I said, "If you look, we take a picture of the aura of the Man,
 
现在以这些仪器,可以拍人气场的照片,
and now with these machines they say it takes a picture of aura,
 
把人放到仪器,你看到 就像罗德里哥医生所做的。
put the Man in these machines, which you see, like Dr Rodrigos makes.
 
看到人气场的变化与扩展,
And see the change and extension in the aura of the Man,
 
你开始看到人灵魂之光。
and you start seeing the light of the Soul of the Man.
 
想要滋养人的灵魂,比我们所用材料
In trying to feed the Soul of the Man, it's much stronger than the Physicality
 
形体强很多,想要喂养的。
of the material we use, in trying to feed it.
 
人的灵魂超越人的形体,
the Soul of the Man reach beyond the Physicality of the Man,
 
过程中,如果设定正确,
and in the process, if the setting is correct,
 
你会看到形体的改变,
then you will see the change in the Physicality,
 
我们说的“根除” 痛苦或疾病的。
what we call, 'eradication' of the pain or disease.
 
我被...问了一个...
I was ... asked by one of the...
 
我说的政府机关最高组织的“官员”
one of the, what I call, 'Directors' of the top organizations in the government,
 
最近在很私人的谈话裡,
In a very private talk, very recently, that,
 
“凯史先生,我有个问题, 我父亲有生命危险,你能帮忙吗?
"Mr Keshe, I have a problem, my father is dying, can you help?"
 
我说:“当然,如果可以帮得上忙, 我们会找到办法,我们会这样做”。
I said, "Of course, we, if we can, we can find a way, we'll do the way".
 
然后在过程中,了解那样的运作,
And then in the process, it came, to understand that the operation,
 
用来救人,是人死亡的原因。
which has been done to save the Man, is the cause of the death of the Man.
 
因为医生不了解过程。
Because the doctors did not understand the process.
 
我们不了解过程,是唯一留给我们的过程。
Then we don't understand the process, and it's the only process left for us.
 
我们最近有几个案例像这样。
We've had a few recent cases like this.
 
回到所有我们的医疗教学,你会知道。
This goes back to all our medical teachings, and you'll understand.
 
我在讨论这个,因为我提起这个案子,
I was discussing this, because I referred the case,
 
由我们一位主治医生完成,
to be done by one of our leading doctors,
 
地球议会的成员,罗德里哥医生。
a member of the Earth Council, Dr Rodrigos.
 
我昨天和罗德里哥医生说话,我总是说,
And Dr Rodrigos and I, we were talking yesterday, and I always said,
 
“当我跟一个人分享知识时,我也跟他人分享,
"When I share knowledge with one, I share with the others, that no one,
 
没有人在另一人之上,只因为有这个知识,
becomes above the others, having such a knowledge."
 
目前,在这种情况,其中一个例子是
In the present time, in this case and one of the cases, is that
 
他们做了髋关节置换。
they have gone through the hip replacement.
 
手术完成,几年后,
And, the operation was done, and after a couple of years after operation,
 
医生,病人因为大量蛋白质囤积,有生命危险
the doctors, the patient is dying of massive deposit of proteins,
 
在身体不同的器官。
in different organs of the body.
 
现有的科学对此束手无策,
And the present science has no word for it,
 
因为他们无法归因到髋关节手术。
because they can't connect it to the hip operation.
 
如果你改变臀部, 你从来不切掉任何一块骨头
You never cut a bone, and, if you change the hip,
 
你改变髋关节,但你不碰一根骨头。
you change the hip, but you don't touch the bone.
 
股骨是人生命中神圣的一部分。
Femur is the sacrosanct part of the Life of the Man.
 
你碰一下股骨,你已经判此人死刑。
You touch a Femur, you have sentenced the man to death.
 
没有医生了解到这一点。
And no doctors understand this.
 
所以发生的是,医生把股骨头切掉,
So what has happened, is that the doctors have amputated the head of the Femur,
 
以钛丝取而代之,同时,装钛製的髋关节,
replaced it with Titanium wire, and the same time, putting the Titanium hip,
 
帮助人走路
to help the man to walk.
 
现在有蛋白质囤积,对我们来说,没什麽。
Now to us, it's nothing. Having a deposit of proteins,
 
跟两年前的手术无关。
has nothing to do with, two years ago operation.
 
但,事实上,是有关系的。 如果你回去看我们的教学,
But, in fact, it does. If you go and look the way we teach,
 
了解运作的整体性。
and understand the Totality of the operation.
 
我昨天跟罗德里哥医生讨论到这个。
I was discussing this with Dr Rodrigos yesterday.
 
今天的医生必须变得明智。
That, the doctors of today has to become wise to this.
 
他们切掉股骨的顶端,以钛置换,
They have cut the top of the Femur, and they replace it with Titanium,
 
某个可以保住的东西,他们可能把事情给搞砸。
something that it can hold to this thing, and they can screw it with.
 
但是,医生是否了解他们的训练?
But, do the doctors understand their training?
 
或他们无视于工作?
Or are they ignorant to the work they do?
 
那是完全无知的。
It's the total ignorant.
 
我马上给你另一个例子,你会了解。
I give you another example shortly, you'll understand.
 
所做的,他们切掉股骨的顶端,
So what has done, they cut the Femur on the top,
 
能够放入钛,他可以走路。
to be able to put the Titanium head, that he can walk.
 
但就像砍断一个手臂,摧毁厨房。
But, it's like cutting an army, and destroying its kitchen.
 
你怎麽喂养手臂?
How you gonna feed the army to a bite?
 
他们切掉股骨的顶端。 现在,你必须了解,
They cut the Femur on the top. Now, you have to understand that,
 
骨骼结构,在我们的教学,
the bone structure, as is in our teaching,
 
是吸收,
is absorbing,
 
淋巴透过骨头,转换成氨基酸,
lymph through itself, to convert it into Amino Acid,
 
加了钙与不同的强度,
with the addition of the Calcium, and different strength,
 
取决于胺基酸去到骨髓的哪一部分,
depending on which part of the bone marrow, this Amino Acid goes to,
 
成为我们免疫系统的一部分, 成为红血球细胞,白血球细胞,
becomes part of our immune system, become red cells, becomes white cells,
 
成为所有一切。 没有股骨的人是一个(活)死人!
becomes everything else. Without the Femur Man is a dead Man!
 
因为,它在製造,那是个工厂。
Because, it's the production, it's the factory.
 
现在,他们切掉了股骨的顶端。
Now, they have cut the top of the Femur.
 
但骨骼还在吸收蛋白质。
But the bone is still absorbing protein.
 
转换淋巴透过骨骼结构转为蛋白质。
in converting lymph through the structure of the bone into protein.
 
唯一留给它的工作就是去某处或停工。
The only thing left for it, is to go out somewhere or stop working.
 
但是,心脏的整个过程是吸它。
But, the whole process of the heart is sucking on it.
 
而股骨的两端,一端没了,所以一切都留下,
And the two end of the Femur, one is gone, so everything is left,
 
另一端加班做另一端没做的工作。
to the other side, to do the job of the other part which is lost.
 
所以股骨在改变,从骨髓吸出蛋白质,
So the Femur is changing, sucking the protein out of the bone marrow,
 
但这个骨髓没有能力。
but this bone marrow has no capability.
 
就像洪水冲刷,在一处产生一个水坝,
It's just like a flood washing through, you're create a dam in one place,
 
现在你在另一边打开一个洞,所以蛋白质被挤压,
now you open a hole in the other side, so the protein is getting squeezed,
 
挤出骨髓,进入股骨的末端,
squeezed out of the bone marrow, into the end of the Femur,
 
在膝盖的中间,
on the bottom middle of the knee,
 
然后,产生了没有目的地的蛋白质。
and then, a protein without destination is created.
 
身体做什麽? “我有它,我保留它,直到有一天我用它。”
So what the body does? "I have it, I keep it, till one day I use it."
 
囤积在器官中,造成人的死亡。
Deposit in the organ, create the death of the Man.
 
肾功能衰竭,肝脏衰竭,心脏衰竭
Kidney failure, liver failure, heart failure
 
因为蛋白质饱和
because of the saturation of protein
 
所以,如果你教医生,不要切掉股骨,
So if you teach the doctor you don't cut a Femur,
 
你找个方法去支持,以及不要碰血管
and then you find a way to support and don't touch the blood vessels
 
以及其他一切,股骨顶端。
and everything else, on top of the Femur.
 
两年前,两年后,这个人不会往生。
You don't kill the Man, two years ago, two days later.
 
事实上在切了股骨时就宣判那人的死刑了。
Actually his death sentence came when they cut the Femur.
 
不是要为蛋白质找解决方式。
Not for us trying to find a solution for a protein.
 
现在我们进一步理解。
Now we understand further down the line.
 
为了我们的科学家,我们的医生。 同样为了人的灵魂。
This is for our scientists, for our doctors. It's the same with the Soul of the Man.
 
看灵魂哪裡受伤。理解它并提升。
Look where the Soul has been hurt. Understand it and elevate it.
 
不是只到那裡,只是切掉花朵,让它看来不错。
Not just go in there, and just try to cut the flower, that it looks good.
 
它会死的。你从玫瑰花拿走一个花瓣,
It'll gonna die. You take one petal at the time, out of the rose,
 
让它看来很好,但你能拿走多少花瓣?
for it to look good, but how many more petals can you pull?
 
除非你,除非你整理出植物。
Unless you, unless you sort out the plants.
 
喂养植物,它能保有这个玫瑰绽放美丽。
Feed the plant, that it can hold the rose to show its beauty.
 
这是现有医学所不允许的,
And this is what the present medicine does not allow us,
 
现在瞭解整体性去做,因为现在这样没用。
that now understand the Totality, to work because now, there's no use for them.
 
我跟一个人坐下来讨论他问我
I was sitting on the table of discussion, with a person who asked me,
 
“你能协助中风的情况吗?”
"Can you help with a stroke case?"
 
在听的人会知道我在说什麽。
And those of people who listen, understand what I'm talking about.
 
说话时,我了解到, 别无选择,伤害已经造成。
And in talking, I realized, there is no choice, there is no, the damage is done.
 
当我开始分析他们告诉我的,
And when I start analyzing what they tell me,
 
我知道医生已经扼杀了这位病人,
I realized the doctor has killed the patient,
 
与中风无关。
and nothing to do with the stroke.
 
这个人,暂时看不见,失去视力。
The person, has been losing temporarily sight, eyesight.
 
暂时的,开始会头晕目眩。
Temporarily being, beginning becoming dizzy.
 
医生不知道有堵塞,
The doctors did not understand there is a blockage,
 
在颈部静脉侧,
on the side of the vein on the side of the neck,
 
需要清理,需要打开。
need cleaning, needs opening.
 
这情况持续太久,你说的,
This going on too long has the brain, needs, what you call it,
 
大脑的“参数”,脸部,耳朵,脸部的肌肉,
the 'parameters' of the brain, the face, the ears, the muscles of the face,
 
需要有持续的血液供应,在血液裡,
need continuous blood, and in that blood,
 
需要部分的血液循环,传递
part of the circulation of the blood is needed to transfer energy,
 
从大脑而来的能量,让它运作,
out of the brain, which allows it to work,
 
继续人灵魂的情感,到形体物质面。
to carry on the Emotion of the Soul of the Man, to the physical condition.
 
这是为什麽有大量血液流进大脑, 进到头骨。
This is why we have such a heavy blood, flowing to our brain, into our skull.
 
然后,因为有堵塞,心脏想要克服。
And then, as there is a blockage, the heart is trying to overcome.
 
心脏必须改变能量的位置,
And heart has to change its position of the amount of energy,
 
它拿取来自肺部的血液。
it takes from the blood which comes from the lung.
 
所以它改变了肺部的条件。
So it has changed the condition of the lung.
 
人们告诉我,“这人有流感, 然后,发展成心脏问题,
What they tell me, "The man had a flu, and then, it became a heart problem,
 
然后,现在他中风。 我们可以做什麽?”
and then, now he has a stroke. What can we do?"
 
我说:“各位,你的医生扼杀了你的病人”。
I said, "Guys, your doctor has killed your patient".
 
现在正在扼杀他,他在各种可能的情况死去。
And now is killing it, he's gonna be dead in every condition you look at.
 
因为他从不明白系统有个阻塞。
Because, he never understood, that there is a blockage in system.
 
脑溢血来,因为他们把病人,
The brain hemorrhage has come, because when they took the patient,
 
带到医院,给他注射抗凝血剂,
to the hospital, he has given him an injection of blood thinner,
 
所以血管更薄,所有的血液 凝结在大脑的静脉裡,
so he has opened up thinner, all the blood clot in the vein of the brain,
 
动脉,有一些血液没有因为抗凝血剂而打开,
the artery, so bits of the blood which have not opened up with the blood thinner,
 
开枪打了自己,像子弹射穿大脑, 造成...瘫痪。
have shot themselves, like a bullet into the brain, and caused the... paralysis.
 
而所有我们说的”脑溢血“。
And all, what we call, as a 'brain hemorrhage' through blood.
 
所以,如果医生够明智,如果他们了解,
So, if the doctors are wise, if they understand,
 
他们会採取正确的步骤。
they can take a right step.
 
但我们现有的医生没有被教以整体性。
But our present physicians are not taught the Totality.
 
他们总是被教终端医药品, 从中找到解决方式。
They are always shown the end product, find a solution.
 
製药公司也有同样的问题。
The pharmaceutical has the same problem.
 
这是医药史上第一次,
It's the first time in the life of the history of physicians,
 
或医生,或医药品,
or doctors, or pharmaceuticals, or medicine,
 
我们从问题的根源改变。
that we change the source of the problem.
 
而不是问题的终端产物。
Not the end product of the problem.
 
当一个人脑溢血,因为压力,
When a Man have a brain hemorrhage, through stress,
 
所有你要做的就是提升他的灵魂,情感。
all you need to do is to elevate his Soul, the Emotion.
 
然后你重建,你让身体本身,
And then with that, you reconstruct, you allow the body itself,
 
建立自有的脑细胞, 来恢复它对自己所做之事,
to build its own brain cells to recover for what is done to itself,
 
或意外。
or by accident.
 
我们了解这个过程, 这是我们改变娜欧蜜生命的方式。
We understand the process, this is how we changed the life of Naomi.
 
大脑是全然完整的,它不再显示, 即使出过意外。
Brain is a full complete, it doesn't show even has been in accident anymore.
 
因为这项科技是用在真正的意义上。
Because the technology is used in its True sense.
 
我们必须,人的灵魂也一样。
We have to, it's the same with the Soul of the Man.
 
人的灵魂,它形体行为的痛苦,
A Soul of the Man, in pain of acts of its Physicality,
 
会散发,但被灵魂阻塞。
it radiates, but is blocked by the Soul.
 
如果你设法提升人的灵魂,
If you manage to elevate the Soul of the Man,
 
某种程度绕过,包围形体的东西,
in a way to bypass what is, in a way encompass the Physicality,
 
你不会看到形体,
you will not see the Physicality,
 
除非形体状况良好,
unless the Physicality is in a perfect condition,
 
它想要自我显现在一个物质层面。
that it would like to manifest itself in a physical Dimension.
 
一切都回到相同的教学。
All goes back to the same Teaching.
 
我们判断吗,或我们了解判断就是我们?
Do we judge, or do we understand the judgment which is us?
 
我们提升吗,或当我们看错, 是我们的问题,不是他们的问题?
Do we elevate, or when we see wrong, it's our problem, not their problem?
 
是我们必须提升,是我们,因为我们看到,
It's us who has to elevate, it's us because we see it,
 
代表我们内在有个错误,它看到这样的错误。
it means there is a fault within us that it sees such a fault.
 
波斯语有句话说,اگرشمانمیخواهیدباشید ایستاده,تبدیلبهبخشیازهمان。
We say in Farsi, اگر شما نمی خواهید باشید ایستاده، تبدیل به بخشی از همان.
 
代表,“如果你不想脱颖而出, 就同流成为一部分。”
It means, "If you don't want to be standing out, become part of the same."
 
如果你改变自己成为同样的一部分,
So, if you change yourself to become part of the same,
 
你了解什麽叫一样,以及所做的,
you understand what the same is, and what is doing,
 
不是你想要的。
which is not what you want it to be.
 
这告诉我们我们宣读或不管什麽。
We passed the point of telling us we preach or whatever.
 
我们回到理解的源头,创造的本质。
We go back to the source of understanding, the Essence of Creation.
 
这是凯史基金会的差别所在,
This is the difference between the Keshe Foundation,
 
跟过去的所有教学。
and all the teachings of the past.
 
我们强调理解我们自己。
The emphasis is on us to understand, our own, us.
 
当我们看到一朵美丽的花, 代表它给我愉悦
When we see a beautiful flower, it means it gives me pleasure
 
看到这样的事,我也反馈回去,
to see such a thing, in turn I give back,
 
“我爱你,你身为一朵花是那麽美。”
"I Love you, it's gorgeous what you are as a flower."
 
那是唯一我能滋养我情感的方式。
Which is the only way I can nurture my Emotion.
 
为什麽花朵要改变颜色与形状, 变得更有吸引力?
Why do the flowers change their colors and shapes to become so attractive?
 
它们真得像西方女人,画了全套彩妆。
They are, literally like, Western women with all the makeups on.
 
“欣赏我,我在这裡是为了取悦你。”
"Enjoy me, I'm here for pleasure."
 
它们展示的色彩,给我们的花蜜,
And is the color they give us, the nectar they give us,
 
花瓣的形状与色彩的组合,
the shape of and the color combination of the petals,
 
以及它们如何定位自己。
and how they position themselves.
 
所以,代表,理解花朵,“我需要绽放美丽,
So, it means, understands the flower, that, "I need to give the beauty,
 
收到讚赏。“
to receive the appreciation."
 
所以,我们为什麽要判断呢? 我们只是欣赏美丽。
So, why do we need to judge? We just appreciate the beauty.
 
它们会自我导正。 我看到基金会周围有很多人
It's for them to correct themselves. I see many people around the Foundation
 
做错了。我坐,我生气,也感到沮丧。
doing wrong. I sit, I get angry, I get frustrated.
 
最后,我说:“我得要提升他们的灵魂,
And then, at the end of the time, I say, "I have to elevate their Souls,
 
他们看到自身的错误,自身做不对,
that they see their mistakes, their own wrong doing,
 
不是我来判断。“
not for me to judge."
 
是我不了解,是我看到错误,
Is me who doesn't understand, is me who has seen the fault,
 
因为这个错误,我内在也有个错误,
because within that fault, there is fault something inside me,
 
我看到了。 所以我需要提升我的灵魂
that I see it. So I need to elevate my Soul,
 
这样的提升,我就能提升他们。
with that elevation I can elevate theirs.
 
这是所有这些教学的重点,
It's understanding the point of all these Teachings,
 
就是了解我们自身的灵魂,不是别人的。
are to understand our own Soul, and nobody else’s.
 
我们如何成为更好的给予者,不只是拿取。
In how we can become better givers, not just to take.
 
那麽你可以判断。
Then you can judge.
 
教学中说过:“不可审判”。
And it's said in the teachings, "Thou shalt not judge".
 
你只能审判你自己的灵魂和行为,
You can judge only your own Soul and conduct,
 
你自身身体的的,相较于你的灵魂。
of your own Physicality, in respect to your Soul.
 
你们会发现法官是世上最有罪的人。
You find out the judges are the most guilty people in the World.
 
因为要审判,你必须了解犯罪。
because to judge, you have to understand the crime.
 
你唯有深入了解犯罪,
And you only understand the crime,
 
如果你举止适当,[声音不清楚]。
if you done it yourself in correct way, [inaudible] of it.
 
有其他问题吗?
Any other question?
 
随著技术移动,了解创造的本质。
Move with the technology, move to understand the Essence of Creation.
 
不需要配置警力,不须有法官,
There will be no Police force, there will be no judges,
 
宇宙裡没有这样的组织,为什麽地球上要有?
we don't have it in the Universe, why on this Planet?
 
除非是用来滥用。
Unless it's for abuse.
 
这是,最近,没有人制止,
This is, was very recently, no one stops,
 
他们举起手说:“我听到你在杀人。
and they put their hands up and says, "I heard you're killing people.
 
说:“只杀黑人不杀白人”。
Says, "Just for the black people, not for the whites."
 
我们都是黑色的,我们也都是白色的。 我们必须了解,
We are all black and we are all white. And we have to understand,
 
是我们杀了自己,没有其他人。
is us who kill us, nobody else does.
 
黑色是人的形体。
The black is the physicality of the Man.
 
它吸收所有一切,不给太多。
And it absorbs everything, and does not give much.
 
如果他让他的灵魂穿透它,它会闪亮。
If he allow his Soul to penetrate it, it will shine.
 
我们不是传教士,我们现在了解整体性。
We are not preachers, we understand the Totality now.
 
所以我们能够清楚地说整件事。
So we can speak clearly about the whole thing.
 
还有其他问题吗?时间是否到了?在结束之前?
Any other question? Are we reaching the time, before we close down?
 
里克: 我们过了三小时,现在,
(RC) Well we are at the three hour mark, at this point,
 
我们有埃斯特拉...
... we have Estela...
 
凯史: 我可以,我可以问一个问题吗?
(MK) Can I, can I, can I ask one single question?
 
文斯,做完了吗?
Vince, is the job done?
 
文斯:...是的,完成了。
(VR) ... Yeah, it's done.
 
凯史: 完成 OK。 非常感谢你。
(MK) It's done okay. Thank you very much indeed.
 
OK。 里克: 是的。我们还有一个问题,
Okay. (RC) Yes. We have one more question,
 
也许凯史先生,如果你还能回答,来自埃斯特拉。
perhaps Mr Keshe, if you're still up for it there, from Estela.
 
她在这裡,让我们看看是... 你还在吗? 埃斯特拉?
She was here, let's see is... Are you still there Estela?
 
啊,你在。
Ah, there you are.
 
OK 你现在应该可以讲话了
Okay you should be able to talk there now.
 
埃斯特拉: 哈萝? 里克: 哈萝,继续。
(EL) Hello? (RC) Hello, go ahead.
 
埃斯特拉: 大家早安。 凯史先生
(EL) Good morning to everybody. ... Mr Keshe...
 
凯史: 可否介绍一下你来自哪裡?
(MK) can you tell us where you are from please?
 
埃斯特拉: 哦,我来自阿根廷,现在住在加州,
(EL) Oh, I'm from Argentina, I live in California,
 
现在我回到阿根廷旅行,在我父母的家裡。
and right now, I'm in Argentina traveling, at my parent's house.
 
所以,我了解你说的每样事, 不过,还有点困惑
So, I understand everything you said, but with, I'm still confused to the point like
 
是否确实了解,为什麽我对我自己这样做,
if, if we need to understand everything, why am I doing to myself,
 
像医生扼杀我,像例子裡说的。
like, allow a doctor to kill me, like in example of the man.
 
为了睡著,而不是更具意识?
For being asleep, or not conscious?
 
为什麽我的灵魂允许,你知道。
Why my Soul would allow, you know.
 
我们是否要经历过这样的过程, 还是可以逆转?
Whether we go through that experience, or can I reverse?
 
任何时候,我是清醒的, 或我了解状况或...?
Anything the moment, I'm a, I'm awake, or I understand the situation or...?
 
因为,我为什麽要对自己那样做呢?
Because, why did I do that to myself?
 
凯史: 身体会有的问题,需要互动过程,
(MK) The problem with Physicality, it takes course of interaction,
 
没有物质实体。
without the physical entities.
 
以很多方式,我们能,如果我们决定,
And, in so many ways, we can, if we decide,
 
经过这整个过程,如果你想要的话
to go through the whole process if you like,
 
除非我们想再次体验到它。
unless we want to experience it again.
 
或我们让我们的形体由医生诊断, 或不管甚麽,
Or we allow our Physicality to be judged by doctor or whatever,
 
因为我们忘了使用我们自身的灵魂。
because we forgot the use of our own Soul.
 
基督,祝福他的名字,是这样做的。
Christ, blessed is his name, did that.
 
他,他提升灵魂,身体能(再度)走路。
He, he elevated the Soul, and the Physicality walked.
 
代表,灵魂能修复身体,
So it means, the Soul can repair the Physicality,
 
但是我们不想接受,因为到时,以很多方式,
but we don't want to accept is there, because then, in so many ways,
 
我们选择灵魂从身体灵魂分离的路径,
we choose the path of separation of the Soul from the physical Soul,
 
因为我们看到,我们说的“受苦”没完没了。
because we don't see any, any end, to what we call, this 'suffering'.
 
我们任何人,我们任何人,
Any of us, any of us,
 
了解如何穿越转换
who understands how to go through a transformation
 
了解到提升自有灵魂,
of the understanding of elevation of our own Soul,
 
在深太空当我们受伤了,场域的吸收
in Deep Space when we come across, an injury, a... a absorption of the Field
 
进到我们身体的层面, 那裡我们决定显现出形体,
into our physical Dimension, where we decide to manifest out of us, Physicality,
 
当我们看到问题时,我们知道我们做什麽。
when we see the problem, we know what we do.
 
你知道宇宙中的每个人, 做的第一件事是甚麽吗?
Do you know what the first thing, every Man of the Universe, does?
 
他们知道,他提高理解的层次?
Who understands, he's been increased to this level of understanding?
 
回到自身的灵魂。 藏匿之所。
They go back into their Soul. It's a hiding place.
 
但穿越形体的这个过程, 是一个物质状态,
But in this process of going through, a Physicality is a Matter-State,
 
必须经过像个扫描系统。
which has got to go through like a scanning system.
 
它收到能量并给出能量, 如果要与它的灵魂平衡,显得太高,
It receives energy and gives energy, if it's too high in balance with its Soul,
 
当它进到里头,是完美的。
that it, when it goes inside, is perfect.
 
你不会找到注射,或被注射的病毒,
You don't find an injection, and a virus to be injected,
 
然后送某人到地球。
then send somebody to Earth.
 
你用你自身的灵魂, 你自身灵魂强度的层面。
You use your own Soul, the Dimension of the Strength of your own Soul.
 
达到我们说的“生命”,为了保护生命。
To achieve what we call, 'Life', for protection of Life.
 
所以老人知道做什麽。 你看到最大的问题,
So the old Man knows what to do. You see the biggest problem,
 
最大的问题,如果你回头理解,
the biggest problem, if you go back into understanding,
 
是宗教的产生。
is creation of religion.
 
宗教把人带到甚至不相信自己,
Religions have brought Man to the point of not even trusting itself,
 
然后了解宗教的人,
and then those who understood the religion,
 
把科学放在它后面,现在会说“给我看”。
put the science next to it, and now would say, "Show me".
 
“你是无知的,那是你的问题不是我的。”
"You're ignorant, its your problem not mine."
 
最大的问题,最大的例子,
The biggest problem, the biggest example of it,
 
你说,“为什麽人不能做?”
you say, "Why can't the Man do?"
 
教宗上个月旅行到你所在的区域。
It was the trip of the Pope into your area in past month.
 
如果我在那裡,我会说: “对不起,先生,你告诉我这些人在说谎?”
If I was there, I say, "Excuse me Sir, you tell me these guys are lying?"
 
“给我看证明”,代表你也是其中之一。
"Show me the proof", so it means you are one yourself.
 
整个结构是我们让他人虐待我们,
The whole structure is that we have allowed people to abuse us,
 
在我们自身产生怀疑。
and create doubt in ourselves.
 
这是问题所在。
And this is the problem.
 
过去四个礼拜,南美所说的
What was said in South America in past four weeks,
 
我会当场逮捕这个人,
I will arrest the guy on the sight,
 
因为如果你说 “我不是”,是你把这家伙放这裡。
because if you say, "I'm not", you're heading it, you put the guy here.
 
我们付钱给你保护我们的灵魂, 而不是滥用我们的形体,
We pay money to you to protect our Soul, not abuse our Physicality,
 
他说,“给我看”,我就是证明! 你想要我做什麽?检查“。
And he say, "Show me", I'm the proof! What you want me to do? Check."
 
请原谅我的法语,我最好不要说。
Excuse my French, I better don't say anything.
 
但是...我们必须明白。 埃斯特拉:所以,不会...
But ... we have to understand. (EL) So, wouldn't be...
 
凯史:我解释一下。 即使在死亡之际,
(MK) Let me explain to you. Even at the point of death,
 
在“身体从人的灵魂分离”之际,
in separation of the Physicality from the Soul of the Man,
 
你也能回返。
you can return yourself.
 
如果,如果你知道你需要在这裡,
If, if, you understand there is a need for you to be here,
 
做某件事,你还没完成你的工作。
to do something, you haven't finished your job.
 
巴孛就做到,祝福他的名字。
Báb did, bless his name.
 
耶稣也做到当人们把他放到十字架,
Christ did, when they put him on the cross.
 
所以,为什麽我们其他人做不到呢?
So, why can't the rest of us do?
 
我们全都可以改变,甚至在弥留之际,
We can all change, even on the death bed,
 
如果你了解我们的灵魂如何改变。
if you understand how our Soul can change.
 
很多人都这样做。 你罹癌,说:
A lot of people do. You have a cancer, and says,
 
“哦,我吃甘蓝菜,甘蓝菜是...”
"Oh, I ate the cabbage and the cabbage was..."
 
不,是你的灵魂,想要改变条件,
No, is your Soul, which wanted to change the Condition,
 
因为你知道你内在如何产生这个癌症。
because you understood how you created the cancer inside yourself.
 
“我们无法改变身体的损害。”
"Physical damages we can't change."
 
即使如此,有了我们现今的知识,我们做得到。
Even that, with the knowledge we have nowadays, we can do.
 
但是,我们情感上产生的,形体生命,
But, what we create Emotionally, physical life,
 
如果你发生车祸,粉身碎骨,
if, if you're hit in a car, and you're in two hundred pieces,
 
他们只能维持你的生命迹象, 你仍然可以改变灵魂,
and they just keep you alive, you still can change the Soul,
 
显现出形体。
and manifest the Physicality.
 
可以做得到,已经做过好几次。
It can be done, it's been done many times.
 
有多少人有癌症,他们说,
How many people have cancer, and they say,
 
“哦,它根除了, 我一天吃两次甘蓝菜或番茄。”
" Oh, it just eradicated, I ate a cabbage or a tomato, twice a day."
 
不,因为你提升你的灵魂,你了解错误,
No, because you elevated your Soul, you understood the mistake,
 
你如何创造出自有的死亡,你不想在那裡。
how you created your own demise, you don't want to be there.
 
如果我们的医生能往人的灵魂思考,
If our doctors go for the Soul of the Man,
 
他们不需要任何噱头,一台旋转马达,
they don't need any of these gimmicks, a rotating motors,
 
两个甘蓝菜,以及这个的甘斯,... 代表他们还没有理解。
two cabbages up, and GANS of this, and ... it means they haven't understood yet.
 
如果我是你,我会只是往人的灵魂找。
If I was you, I would just go for the Soul of the Man.
 
但,当我走向人的灵魂,我想知道
But, when I go for the Soul of the Man, I want to know if that Soul
 
灵魂是否快乐要待在那个条件 否则我强迫我的条件,
is happy to be in the Condition, otherwise I force my Condition,
 
我判断位置,我让它可以取用,整体性。
I've judged the position, I make it available, the Totality.
 
所以,任何人可以走出手术台,不需要手术。
So, anybody can walk off an operation table, without the need for operation.
 
我们在娜欧蜜身上做过了。
We've done that with Naomi.
 
埃斯特拉:所以,再一个问题。 所以,如果我们在这裡,当在环境,
(EL) So, one more question. So, if we are here, when in environment,
 
你知道,国家自然的环境,或政治,
you know, the natural environment, of the country, or the politics,
 
或暴力,让我们看事情,
or the violence, that make us see things,
 
看不到美丽。我的意思
and don't see the beauty, I mean.
 
挑战会是,当环境是如此艰险,要如何提升
The challenge is, how to elevate when the environment is so difficult,
 
提升灵魂,也许那是我们的课题,
to elevate the Soul, maybe that's the lesson that we need to,
 
应该要体验,才能发现所有的知识,
supposed to, experience now, discover all these knowledge,
 
才能看到美丽,
and be able to see the beauty in a context,
 
很难看到美丽,因为你充满情感,
this very difficult to see the beauty, because you're Emotion,
 
你会情感失衡,因为有这麽多的不公不义,
you're Emotions go off, because there is so much injustice,
 
或有很多,你知道,三餐不继。
or there is so much, you know, difficulty to make a living.
 
因为... 凯史:是的,但你说对了。
Because... (MK) Yes, but you are correct.
 
但也许......退后一步。再往前两步
But maybe... go a step backwards or two steps forward.
 
你想看到的不管哪一个方式。
Either way you want to look at it.
 
部分地,我们从根本上在教授科学。
Partially, we are teaching a science from its root.
 
部分是因为我们被教的东西,
Partially because of what we've been taught,
 
我们对我们所收到的新东西会有偏见,
we have prejudices about what we are receiving new,
 
现在我们必须放手过去。 但事实上,我们可以......
now we have to let past go. but, in reality, ... we can...
 
如果是金本制的经济,如果你,了解的人,
If the economy based on Gold, if you, those of you who understood,
 
除非你在等一台凯史基金会生产的机器
unless you're waiting for a machine to come out of Keshe Foundation
 
能製造黄金,
to create Gold,
 
你可以产生足够的黄金, 到市场,买一台劳斯莱斯,
you can create enough Gold, to walk around the market and buy every Rolls Royce,
 
因为你能产生。 “我给你金子,一公斤的金子,你想要吗?
because you can create it. "I'll give you Gold, a kilo of Gold, would you like it?"
 
“我给你十公斤的金子换一颗苹果。”
"I'll give you ten kilo of gold for a apple."
 
但有多少人准备这样做?
But, how many of us are prepared to do that?
 
因为我们还不明白。
Because we haven't understood.
 
或者那台机器是人的灵魂呢?
Or is that machine the Soul of the Man?
 
所以谁造成这样的贫穷, 因为他们拿走了我们的信任。
So, who created this poverty, because they took the trust out of us.
 
现在,医药界也是如此。
Now, the same is with the world of medicine.
 
我们的健康也是一样, 我们所有的一切都是一样的。
The same is with our health, the same is with everything else we have.
 
我们都很富有,但是我们不知, 如何去提出我们存起来的钱,
We're all rich but we don't know how to get to the money we stored away,
 
也就是人灵魂的知识。
which is the knowledge of the Soul of the Man.
 
看到有人在街上挨饿受冻,我就很难受。
It saddens me to see people going hungry on the streets.
 
但是如果你看一下,所有人知道如何养活自己。
But if you look at it, all of us know how to feed ourselves.
 
你所要的就是了解,你能走进你的灵魂,
All you need is to understand, that you can go within your Soul,
 
在那裡创造,吸收来自宇宙的能量。
and create there, to absorb the energy from the Field of the Universe.
 
我们不这样做,因为我们失去了知识。
We don't do it, because we lost the knowledge.
 
随之而来的是恐惧。
And with it, came the fears.
 
正如我说的,“没有人需要饿著肚子去睡觉, 没有孩子需要。
As I said, "No one needs to go hungry anymore to bed. No child needs to."
 
但在形体面,我们必须证明这个,证明那个,
But ... in the Physicalities, we have to show this and to show that,
 
但如果有人没东西吃,说,
but if somebody goes without any food, say,
 
“哦,有什麽不对劲”,但他们不说,
"Oh there is something wrong", but they don't say,
 
“我不饿,我不想吃”。 因为我们供应它。
"I'm not hungry, I don't want to eat". Because we supply it.
 
我在街上看过好几次这些相机,
I look many times on these, cameras on the street,
 
你知道很流行缩时摄影,
you know the speed cameras, is become very fashionable
 
罚金很重。
to penalty you for a heavy money.
 
如果同一系统以能量喂饱街上的人,
If the same system is used on the street to feed Man with the energy,
 
你知道吗,西方世界大城市不会再有飢饿?
do you know, there'll be no hunger in the Western world, in the big cities?
 
因为摄影必须传递某些东西收到形体,吸收。
Because the camera has to send something to receive the Physicality, to absorb.
 
为什麽我们不以它传递能量,喂饱人们呢?
Why don't we send with it, the energy to feed the Man?
 
我们滥用知识,然后责怪他人。
We abuse the knowledge, and then we blame everybody else for it.
 
如果我让你有活力,如果我给你所需的能量,
If I energize you, if I give you the energy, what you need,
 
透过所有这七百万,十亿台相机,
through all these seven millions, ten billion cameras,
 
因为是一样的场域。
because it's the same Field.
 
如果它能吸收,拍下你,
If it can absorb, and take a picture of you,
 
代表接收它,能送出某些东西,
which means receives it, it has to send something,
 
当它能接收它。
when it comes that it can receive it.
 
为什麽我们不用来喂养呢? 它必须探测你!
Why don't we use it to feed? It has to detect you!
 
我们必须改变知识,必须改变过程。
We have to change the knowledge, we have to change the process.
 
所有我们放的这些卫星,军事卫星,
All these satellites we put as military satellites,
 
持续在摄影拍照,
that continuously beaming down to take pictures,
 
创造混乱,为什麽我们不迁就它们,
beaming down to create mayhem, why don't we fit them,
 
以这些系统来养活国家?
with the systems that can feed the Nations?
 
很简单,只需要一点点调整。
It's very simple, it's just a little adjustment.
 
不再是理论与一厢情愿。
This is not a theory and a Wish anymore.
 
阿萨最近寄给我美丽的影片,我看了大笑,
I was sent the beautiful tape by Azar, very recently and I laughed,
 
我听,我通常不太听的。
I listened to it I usually don't listen.
 
是一位传教士说:“2018,
And it's about this preacher says, "Two thousand and eighteen,
 
是世界末日,就会这样,那样。“
is end of the world, is gonna be this and this."
 
我说:“世界末日就在这裡, 因为我们去年已经结束了,
I said, " The end of the world is here, because we already ended it last year,
 
还有前年“。
and the year before."
 
我们必须教导如何感激和平,
We have to teach how Peace can be appreciated,
 
对于灵魂的财富能产生的价值,不是形体上
how worth can be created to be the wealth of the Soul, not the Physicality.
 
你知道...
You know...
 
杀戮不会有什麽收穫, 分享可以让我们得到更多。
by killing we don't achieve much, by sharing we receive more.
 
因为当我分享,你分享回来, 但我跟很多人分享,我收到更多。
Because when I share, you share back, but I share with many so I receive more.
 
一位母亲有四颗蛋的故事,我说过很多次。
Is the story of the mother with four eggs, I've said many times.
 
母亲坐在桌子上,对孩子们说:
The mother sits on the table, and says to his children,
 
“孩子,我只有四颗蛋,我给你们,
"Children, I had only four eggs and I gave it to you a lot,
 
但我们有五个人“。
but is five of us on the table".
 
“哦,”他们都说:“妈妈,妈妈, 不,你可以有我们的一半”。
"Oh" they all said, "Mom, mom, no, you can have half of ours".
 
孩子每个人半颗蛋,妈妈吃两颗。
The children had half each, the mother had two.
 
这是孩子们的慷慨。
It's the generosity of the children.
 
埃斯特拉:当我... 凯史:抱歉?
(EL) When I... (MK) Pardon?
 
埃斯特拉: 当我说... 凯史:对不起,继续。
(EL) When I said... (MK) Sorry, carry on.
 
埃斯特拉:我看到的是, 我们在产生一个天然有机的场域,
(EL) What I see with, with this work, is we are building a natural organic Field,
 
因为我们越...
because the more we...
 
凯史: 我们正在打造一个 天然的等离子体场域,而非有机的。
(MK) We're building a natural Plasmatic Field, not organic.
 
埃斯勒拉: 是的,用字错误。 我要说的是,
(EL) Yes, buena, well it's the wrong wording. what I'm gonna say,
 
当我们从我们的灵魂工作, 利用宇宙的自然物理,
is when we work from our Soul, and using the natural physics of the Universe,
 
等离子体,等离子体如何运作, 提升我们的灵魂。
the Plasma, how the Plasma work, in elevating our Soul.
 
我们正在协助恢复那些...
We are helping to restore something that was...
 
我说像是被窃盗的,因为我们还不知道,
I say like stolen, because we weren't aware,
 
我们在使用的情感体,已经受损了,
we were using an Emotional body, was already hurt,
 
强迫自己下降,而非提升。
and forcing ourselves to de-elevate, you know, descend instead to elevate.
 
所以也许,这是我们要开始看到的, 是我们所做的美丽,
So maybe, that's what we need to start to see, that's the beauty of what we doing,
 
而非专注看到如此艰险困难。
instead to see like is so hard and so difficult.
 
因为那是当我挣扎时 凯史: 非常感谢。
Because, that's when I'm struggling... (MK) Thank you very much.
 
我无法讲得比你更好。 但是理解它就是问题。
I couldn't put it better than you. But understanding it, is the problem.
 
并採取行动,是个问题。
And acting it, is a problem.
 
埃斯特拉: 因为,我的灵魂受苦, 看到所有的事如此扭曲。
(EL) Because, I have pain in my Soul, from seeing everything so... twisted.
 
即使我试了,我又要入老旧的游戏。
And even if I try, I fall into the game, in the old game.
 
而我感到我不够强壮,足以维持
And I don't, I feel like I'm not strong enough to maintain it,
 
一天24小时,一周七天。 凯史: 不,不,那是方法,
twenty-four-seven. (MK) No, No, it's the way,
 
让我们从另一种方式来看。
let's look at it the other way.
 
不是你不够强大
Is not that you are not strong enough.
 
而是你要找到一个方式,让它一直发光。
It's that you have to find a way to allow it to shine all the time.
 
我们没有一个人会失败, 只是我们决定要让它闪耀多少。
None of us fails, it's just we decide how much to allow it to, to shine.
 
如果以了解从头的教学
If you understand which goes from the Teaching of beginning of the Teachings,
 
很多次,我说:“人的灵魂就像太阳, 它就是太阳,它闪耀著。”
many time, I say, "The Soul of the Man is like a Sun. And it is a Sun, it shines."
 
是我们放不同强度的色彩在蒙蔽它。
It's us who puts different color strength blind to block it.
 
我们想要一点光,目盲程度就较轻,
We want a little light, we put a lighter shadow blind,
 
如果还要再暗,窗帘就放厚重一点,
if you want a darkness, we put a very heavy curtain,
 
再加一层窗帘,放到它面前。
with another curtain, and everything else in front of it.
 
是我们製造那样的窗帘。
Is us who creates that curtain.
 
灵魂永远不会停止闪闪发光。 总是闪耀如太阳。
The Soul never stops shinning. It always shines exactly the same as the Sun.
 
埃斯特拉: 你是对的。 我放了所有厚重的窗帘在身上
(EL) You're right. ... I put all these heaviness on my body
 
有我们讲的这些情感,我无法从中摆脱。
with all these Emotions we talking about, and I cannot free myself from this.
 
凯史: 你为什麽把它放到你身上? 提升你的灵魂。
(MK) Why do you put it on your body? Elevate your Soul.
 
从另一头运作,身体会成为它的部分。
Work the other way around, and the body becomes part of it.
 
埃斯特拉: 我不是那样在看,那是...和...以及...
(EK) I wasn't seeing it that way, that's... and... and...
 
凯史:所以,现在,你没有任何痛苦。
(MK) So, now do, then you don't carry any pain.
 
埃斯特拉:现在我知道, 这是为什麽我喜欢这种样的互动,
(EL) No I know, that's why I appreciate this interaction,
 
这是,我为此非常感谢你。
it's, it's and I thank you for that.
 
凯史:不客气。
(MK) You're welcome.
 
试著与你的灵魂互动,而非与我们或人类互动,
Try to interact with your Soul, not with us or Humanity,
 
因为那样,你就能触及到所有一切。
because then you reach everything.
 
在之后的教学,如同我早先 在今天的教学说的,
In the coming Teachings as I said early, this, this Teaching today,
 
我们开始教有关生命, 我说的"浮动灵魂"的生命。
we start teaching about the Life of the, what I call, the 'Floating' Souls.
 
在液体世界的鱼。因为那是不同型态的生命,
The fish in the liquid world. Because that's a different type of living,
 
不同型态的了解方式。
different type of way of understanding.
 
当你处于气体状态时,我们有著不同的生命
When you are in a gaseous level, we live different Life
 
比起在液体,但原理是一样的。
than when we are in a liquid, but in principle, it's the same.
 
...以及.....需要理解,人们如何了解,
... And ... it needs to understand, how then, Man understands how,
 
自我显现在一个液体状态的实质面。
to manifest itself in a physical Dimension, in a Liquid-State.
 
当飞机著陆在水面,跳伞就没用。
It's no use jumping out of the airplane, when it's already landed on the water.
 
就必须知道如何游泳,有降落伞也没用。
You got to know how to swim, it's no use having a parachute.
 
这是我们目前有的,
And this is what we have at the moment,
 
我们必须了解,作为教学的一部分。
we have to understand as part of the teaching, as we understand.
 
我们会改变我们在液体的灵魂 成为浮动灵魂吗?
Do we change our Soul in the liquid to become a Floating Soul?
 
或我们改变我们的灵魂,受形体的保护,
Or do we change our Soul to be protected by the Physicality,
 
作为交换,我们允许形体
and to what exchange we allow the Physicality
 
与其环境互动,
to interact with its environment,
 
它存在于水的液态中,
that it exist within the Liquid-State of the water,
 
或宇宙任何地方的液态。
or liquid anywhere in the Universe.
 
不管是煮沸的水,是沸腾的二氧化碳, 或别的什麽,
Does not matter is a boiling water, is a boiling CO2, or something else,
 
在宇宙另一个位置。
in another position in the Universe.
 
里克:谢谢凯史先生。 你能回答一下理查的问题吗?
(RC) Thank you Mr. Keshe. Could you take a question from Richard,
 
在我们结束之前呢? 凯史:可以的。
before we wrap up here? (MK) Yeah.
 
里克:理查,你还在吗? 可以说话吗?
(RC) Richard, are you still there? Would you like to speak?
 
理查:耶,我是来自荷兰的理查。 ..耶,早先,
(RU) Yeah, this is Richard from Holland. ... Yeah, just earlier on,
 
我...真的连到你的... 事实是,我们需要负责。
I ... really connected to your ... the fact that, we need to be responsible.
 
这是我如何自我翻译,承担责任
This is how I translate it to myself, how we take responsibility
 
在我们所产生出来的能量?
in the energies we create?
 
所以,作为灵魂,我们是个实体, 我们有身为实体的责任,
So, as a Soul we are a entity, we have responsibilities as entity,
 
但在这个我们所在的宇宙光谱裡,
but in this spectrum where we are part of this Universe,
 
或在我们所处的部分, 我们总是散发,散发我们的能量。
or part in this place where we are, we always radiate, we radiate our energies.
 
在与其他人连接时分享你的能量,
And in connecting to other people, sharing your energies,
 
你需要为你所创造的能量负责。
you need to take responsibility in the energies you create.
 
因为不管你创造出什麽,是往外扩散的
Because whatever you're creating is going outwards,
 
成为一种给予以及无条件的给予。
as sort of a giving and unconditionally giving.
 
我想对我而言,我过去几年所做的,
And I think it's ... for me, as, as, as what I've done in the last years,
 
我真的做了一些灵魂探索, 我负了,负了责任
I've really done some Soul searching, where I took, I took responsibility
 
对于我身为一个人所产生的能量。
for the energies I was creating as a person.
 
但我不见得都用对,
But I was not really using it in the right way,
 
在情况对我自己有利时。 所以,现在承担更多的责任,
where it was beneficial to myself. And, now taking more responsibility,
 
当我以一个实体散发时, 它真的成为我的部分,
and in, in what I radiate as an entity, it really becomes part of me,
 
整合进我的生命裡,向你显示 显示我的,我的,我的,我的能力
it integrates part in my life, and it shows you, it shows me my, my, my, my ability
 
直觉地以不同的方式理解事物。
to, intuitively, understand things in a different way.
 
我们......翻译它的方式, 就是我内在的灵性或我的灵,
We as ... how I translate it, is the spirituality in me or my Spirit,
 
连到宇宙,以某种奇怪的方式,
is in connection to the Universe, and, in some kind of weird way,
 
我,我凝视这碗能量的汤,我感知事物,
I, I stare in this soup of energy, and I perceive things,
 
在一个从未对我揭晓的水平。
in a level that I've never been open to.
 
而且,直觉上,我看到... 有更多要理解的。
And, intuitively, I see that ... there is more out there to understand.
 
以及,我看到一条不同的水平线,
And, the fact that I see that there is a different line of, or horizon to reach,
 
身为实体或人,它向我展现 我能真正达到某些事,
as a, a entity or a person, it shows me that I can really achieve things,
 
这是可以理解的,我不需要真的深入书本,
that are understandable, and I don't need to really go into deep books,
 
我只需要灵魂探索。藉此,我能真正了解,
I just need to Soul search. And by Soul searching I actually understand,
 
这是这真的是,... 进入一个方向
that this is, this is really ... going into a direction
 
我们所有人都在...常是连接所有的点,
where we all are ... trying to connect all the dots that are in, sort of a way,
 
对我们自己而言,真正重要的, 对我们周围的环境也是。
really ... important to, to ourselves, but also to our surroundings.
 
所以,为自己负责,
So, in taking responsibility for myself,
 
我也开始看到,改变自己的人生。
I also start seeing that, by making changes in my life.
 
也能看到,其他人也有各自的烦恼。
I can also see that, that other people, are having trouble in their lives.
 
以及,现在直觉地,我能直接看穿这些事,
And, intuitively now, I can really pinpoint these things,
 
准确地看到并改变他们的生活。
accurately to them and change their lives.
 
不带我的判断,不...
Without judgment from my part, no ...
 
就像某种,无条件地连接到某人,
it's, it's, it's like sort of unconditionally, connecting to someone,
 
触碰到他们,向他们展示一种不同的方式,
touching them, and showing them a way that there is a different,
 
机会,他们正在承担更多的责任,
opportunity where they are taking more responsibility,
 
在他们正在创造的能量上。
in the energy that they are creating.
 
大部分时间,是他们自我折磨的能量。
And most of the time, it's, it's energy that they afflicted themselves.
 
或,他们把能量施压在他人身上,
Or, energy that they put out, and they stress other people,
 
或,要追求注目。
or, or seek attention.
 
这是某些需要注意的问题, 找出来人们能更加平衡,
This is something you can address, and find that people get more balanced,
 
以及灵魂也会更加平衡, 你基本上更能看清自己的位置。
and with more balanced Soul, you basically see your own position better.
 
以及,你所寻找的真理会与你产生共鸣。
And, with that you seek Truth, and Truth that resonates with yourself.
 
不是那种科幻灵性的东西,
And not sort of a fictional thing that should be spiritual,
 
或应该是科技,或应该是...
or should be technology, or should be...
 
不是,它就是某样东西连到万有。
No, it, it's really something that's connecting to everything.
 
而当它没有连到那个,就是某种谎言。
And when it doesn't connect to that, it really is something like a lie.
 
不要对自己说谎
And don't lie to yourself.
 
这是我常提醒自己的口头禅。
This is something that I keep like a mantra to myself.
 
就像“不要对自己说谎,不要欺骗他人”,
Is like, "Don't lie to myself, don't lie to others",
 
就像,就是真理。
and then, that's like, the only part that's over, it's the Truth.
 
所以,这就是我想说的。 谢谢。
So, that's what I wanted to say. Thank you.
 
凯史:非常感谢。 我们很久没有听到你的消息了。
(MK) Thank you very much. We haven't heard from you for a long time.
 
很高兴听到你的声音。 理查:谢谢。
And is nice to hear you. (RU) Thank you.
 
那麽多,我们... 吉姆所介绍的,
The, is so much we ... at the, it was shown by Jim,
 
新网站的部分,在凯史基金会网站上的。
as part of the new website, and it's on the Keshe Foundation website.
 
上面说:“科学与人的灵魂相遇之处”。
It says, "Where the Science meets the Soul of the Man".
 
透过知识现在我们了解,
Through knowledge now we understand,
 
透过创造科学的知识,
through the knowledge of Science of Creation,
 
我们了解自身灵魂的创造从A到Z。
we understand the creation of our own Soul from A to Z.
 
现在我们了解我们的灵魂 如何从第一步创造出来,
Now we understand how our Soul is created from the first step,
 
从一开始。现在我们知道如何结束。
from inception. And now we understand how ends, which we never understood.
 
在过程中,是我们决定什麽是,
And in this process it's us to determine, what is the,
 
我们说的两者之间的“时间差距”。
what we call, the 'time gap', between the two.
 
在那个时间差距裡,我们说的“人的生命”
And in that time gap, what we call, 'Life of the Man',
 
是我们以它做事,在太空深处,
is what we do with it, in the depth of the Space,
 
这很重要,不是我们在这星球形体所达成的。
which matters, not what we achieve on the Physicality of this Planet.
 
在太空中没有工厂去上班,
In Space there are no factories, to go to work,
 
我们无法成为秘书,我们无法成为什麽。
and we cannot become secretary and we cannot become whatever.
 
某个程度,如果我们了解更多,
It's, in a way, if we understand more,
 
有个训练,但我们从来没有接受这样的训练,
we have a training for it, but we never understood the training,
 
当我们去睡觉时,当人的灵魂是自由的,
When we go to sleep, when the Soul of the Man is free,
 
我们休息的身体层面,我们恢复
in the physical Dimension we rest, that we recuperate
 
从身体恢复或不管什麽,
from the physical recoveries or whatever,
 
有一天,我解释为什麽即使人睡觉时, 在很多方面,
and one day I explained why even Man goes to sleep, in so many ways,
 
那时,人的灵魂跑到哪裡去?
then, where does the Soul of the Man go?
 
而当我们在太空时,我们旅游到太空深处,
And when we are in Space, we travel the depth of the Space,
 
几千年来,我们要去哪裡?
for thousands of years, where are we going to?
 
除了享受与提升神所创造的灵魂。
Except enjoying and elevating the Souls of the God creation.
 
如果这是我们的目的,成为真正的太空旅人?
And if that is our purpose, become the True Man of the Space?
 
而不只是去另一个地方走马看花。
Not just to go and see another site.
 
不是另一个尼加拉瓜瀑布,或维多利亚瀑布,
It's not another Niagara fall, or Victoria fall,
 
取决于你决定到星球的哪一端。
depends which end of the Planet you decide to travel to.
 
里克:这带出一个非常有趣的想法,
(RC) Well this brings up a very interesting idea,
 
可能是教学的整个主题。
that could be a whole topic for a workshop.
 
上太空不全然是观光旅游,
The idea that going to Space is not just a sightseeing tour,
 
有真正的任务在身或事情要做,
but there is actually jobs or positions or things to do,
 
你知道,应该在太空完成的。
that are, you know, that should be done in Space.
 
凯史:的确是,我们要做什麽? 因为现在是无时间向量。
(MK) Exactly, what we gonna do? Because now there is timeless.
 
不用起床吃早餐,因为早餐时间,
I can't wake up for breakfast, because there is no time for a breakfast,
 
没有日出与日落。
there is no Sunlight and Sunset.
 
接下来是什麽? 在太空旅行不是更好吗,
And what is the next? Isn't it better for traveling in Space,
 
让人们可以工作,... 了解自身灵魂?
for Man to work, ... and understand his own Soul?
 
我们以人的灵魂旅行, 因为形体面会变得无聊。
That we travel with the Soul of the Man, because Physicality becomes boring.
 
有多少次你能绕著太空船一直绕?
How many time can you walk around one circle of the Spaceship?
 
你会清楚知道每一颗坚果与裂缝, 你数地板上有几条线,
You will know every nut and cranny and you know every line on the floor,
 
你会变神经病。 里克:是的确实会如此。我们称为“机舱热”
Then you become a mental case. (RC) Yes, indeed. We call it 'cabin fever'
 
凯史:显然,耶。这是...... 这是为什麽我们要教的美丽,
(MK) Apparently, yeah. This is... this is, this is the beauty of why we teach,
 
人的形体转换成人的灵魂。
the conversion of the Physicality of the Man to the Soul of the Man.
 
在太空会变得非常无聊,
It'll be... become very boring in Space,
 
如果我们紧抓著人的形体条件。
if we attach ourselves to the Condition of Physicality of the Man.
 
但很多人会这样做。 你知道,当你做这样长途的飞行,
But a lot of people will do. You know, when you take this long haul flight,
 
10到12小时, OK,第一个小时令人兴奋,
for ten to twelve hours, okay the first hour it's exciting,
 
空服员送上餐点,然后变成你知道的,
they give you food, and then it becomes you know,
 
“我睡一下”,你醒来,送上晚餐,你再睡,
"I'll just sleep a bit", you wake up, you dinned the food, you had the sleep,
 
然后你四处走动,舒展一下腿, 再来又得等。
and then you walk around, you stretch your leg, and again you got to wait.
 
现在想像一下你要这样做一千年?
Now imagine you gonna do this one for a thousand years?
 
里克:是的,是的。 凯史:唉?
(RC) Yes, yes. (MK) Uh?
 
...所以,以人的灵魂遨游在宇宙会比较容易,
... So, it's easier to travel with the Soul of the Man in spans of Universe,
 
比起以人的形体。
than with the Physicality of the Man.
 
然后时间会变得毫无意义。
And then time become meaningless.
 
造物主的生命裡是没有时间的,
There is no time in the Life of the Creator,
 
所以为什麽应该在人的时间裡?
so why should there be in the time of Man?
 
所以我们越快理解,越早行动。
And so we, the, the faster we understand this, the sooner we act.
 
这是这些教学的一部分,如同我说的
This is part of these teaching, as I said,
 
“当我把人带上太空,他是平等的。”
"When I take Man into a Space, I take him as equal."
 
如果你想平等地去,你不会是下属。
And if you want to go as equal you can not be subordinates.
 
所以你不能缺少创造的知识。
So you can not lack in the knowledge of the Creation.
 
那麽,任何魔术师都能成为摩西, 或基督,或任何其他人。
That, any magician becomes Moses, or Christ, or anybody else.
 
只是改个名字
Just change the name.
 
我们必须对自己的知识有信心, 才能创造任何不管什麽...
We have to gain trust in our knowledge that we can create whatever...
 
唯一我们做的就像理查说的
And the only thing is we do, as just Richard said,
 
“了解我们自己的灵魂” 我们,我们...其他的就会被完成。
"Understand our own Soul" we, we ... the rest will be done.
 
很多人都有这样的问题。
And a lot of people have problem with this.
 
你会发现很多凯史基金会的追随者
You'll find that a lot of Keshe Foundation followers
 
会钻到特别是甘斯以及其他一切
who come into especially the GANS and everything else
 
他们的合伙人强力反对。
their partners object to it, heavily.
 
你知道为什麽吗?
Do you know why?
 
因为他从我这裡拿取, 那是到人家家裡的小三,
Because he's taking from me, it's a mistress which is coming to the house,
 
但它是从这扇科学之门来的。
but it's come through this door of science.
 
老婆不这麽看
The wife doesn't look with this
 
“我可以成为他的一部分,我可以更爱他
"I can become part of him that I can enjoy more him
 
因为现在我们找到一样东西, 是我们双方都能提升灵魂。“
because now we found something that we can both elevate our Souls."
 
这就是问题。
This is the problem.
 
我们在很多凯史基金会的支持者看到。
We've seen it in many Keshe Foundation supporters.
 
他们最大的问题是 他们的丈夫,或妻子,或合伙人。
The biggest problem for them is their husband, or their wives, or their partner.
 
因为某个程度,你把小三带回家, 家人控制不了他。
Because, in a way, you bring a mistress into the house which they have no control.
 
如果是女人,他们可以打她。
If it was a woman they can beat it up.
 
但了解灵魂的提升
But understanding the Elevation of the Soul
 
以及科学 是某样他们无法处理的事情。
and the science is something they can not handle.
 
所以,“你是一个精神病患。 你有些不对劲。“
So then, "You are a mental case. There is something wrong with you."
 
“实际上我并没有不对劲
"Not in fact there is something wrong with me
 
只因为我无法达到, 你已达到的程度,所以我嫉妒你。“
because I cannot reach the level you have reached, so I'm jealous of you."
 
或你,因为你太紧紧依附著它
Or you, because you attached to it
 
“你没有带钱回来, 让我享有曾有的生活。”
"you don't bring the money which I used to enjoy."
 
“你辛勤工作是我的后盾, 我的乐趣,现在我必须做。”
"Your hard work was my support, my pleasure, now I have to do."
 
我们看到这样的情形。很多很多次
And we seen this many, many time.
 
数百名凯史基金会的粉丝, 我听到的,也看到的。
Hundreds of Keshe Foundation followers I listen to and I've seen.
 
当妻子变得跟他们一样,变成天堂。
And when the wife changes to them and it becomes heaven.
 
因为现在存在的形体在那裡
Because now the Physicality of the existence is there
 
但我们能更加促使彼此的灵魂,达到越来越多。
but we can still promote each other's Soul and then it reaches more and more.
 
理查:我能了解凯史先生所说的。
(RU) Well I can relate to that Mr Keshe, very much.
 
凯史:我现在完全。
(MK) I now fully.
 
理查:我,我,我,我可再进一步强调,...
(RU) I, I, I, I will address that a little bit and ...
 
我这样做超过四年。
I've been doing this, for more than four years now.
 
追随你的工作与研究,成为某种使命,不太是..
Following your work and doing research and became sort of a mission, not so much of a ...
 
是某种使命,这样说好了。
well, it's sort of a mission, let's say that.
 
你看,你看某样东西,你不放手让它走,
You see, you see something and you don't let it go,
 
因为它就是你,你抓住某样东西那麽真实
because it's simply you, you catch on to something that's so Truthful
 
你想找寻那背后是什麽。
and you want to seek what's behind there.
 
所以,会激烈地改变你生命的事物
So it, it changes things in your Life so radically
 
你开始找出不是正常叙事的部分。
where you start addressing things that are not part of the normal narrative.
 
像...技术方面的东西,你开始的...
Things like ... technology aspects where you start ...
 
在医疗方面的,开始在不同程度治疗
in medical aspect, start healing in a different level
 
或你开始太空旅游,或开始谈到外星人,
or you start Space traveling, or you start talking about extraterrestrials where,
 
很多东西变成你生命的讨论点。
where a lot of things are becoming a discussion point in your Life.
 
一般环境的很多人是不习惯的。
Where a lot of people in your normal surroundings are not accustomed to.
 
所以,你,你,会很快变得很好笑,
So you, you, you become ridiculed very quickly,
 
在这个环境,耶人只是
and, in this, in this environment where yeah simply people
 
让好笑的人谈一下激进的事。
allowed to ridicule people that are talking about radical things.
 
这让伙伴关系很难维持,
And that makes it, makes it very hard for partner to stand strong in that,
 
特别当他们不是很了解或没有...
especially, when they do not understand or, or have no ...
 
动机要深入探究,他们只是听听就算了。
drive to go into depth at all, they, they simply let go.
 
而你说的“嫉妒” 是非常嫉妒。
And what you said about "jealousy," it's very much jealousy.
 
有点是...你的伴侣感到... 没感觉了不再有任何关系。
It's sort of ... your partner feels that ... there is no connection anymore.
 
这个程度,在不同的程度,
The lev... the level is, is in a different level,
 
他们感受到不在那麽高的程度
so they feel that they're are not on the high level
 
或他们觉得,身为伴侣,你在不同的层次。
or they feel like, as partner you're at a different level.
 
让讨论更加困难,
And that makes it very hard in discussions,
 
或任何你想,你想与伴侣一起做的,
or in anything you are, you are trying to be a partner with,
 
你想在同一层级,或看到在同一个层级
You wanna be on the same level, or being seen on the same level
 
或至少在同一个层次相处。
or at least, like treated to be on the same level.
 
以及那是,对于伴侣非常困难。
And ... that's, that's for a partner very hard.
 
对于很多知识寻求者来说,我猜
And that makes it, for a lot of Knowledge Seekers, I guess
 
在那个层面上......非常多的讨论点
in that level ... pretty much of a discussion point
 
在厨房的桌上。
on the, on the kitchen table.
 
你无法发自内心陈述这些问题,
Where you can not address these things from your heart,
 
你觉得心声没有被听到 以及伴侣感到疏远
and you don't feel heard and partner feels like alienated
 
会,会成为一种习惯。
and it, it, it becomes a habit.
 
我,我只是经历过离婚, 改变我的人生,有了新的伴侣
I, I simply went through a divorce, changed my Life, have a new partner
 
在完全不同的层次给予全力支持。
and full support in a whole different level.
 
这是每个人都需要的。
And that's what everybody needs to have.
 
如果之前不适合
And if that didn't fit before
 
你需要找出这些问题 你在生活中做错的。
you need to address the things that you are doing wrong in your Life.
 
我做过了,我看到事情不是很顺利- .....在我生活中建构的
I've done that and I saw things that were not properly ... constructed in my Life
 
需要彻底改变。
and that, that needed radical changing.
 
那是某些我想其他人可能也碰到的状况,
And that's something I guess that happens to everybody that goes through,
 
透过一种灵性...觉醒...
through a spiritual ... awakening ...
 
你承担更多责任,为你自己的灵魂。
where you take more responsibility, for your own Soul.
 
有时候的结局是离婚收场
And that's, that's what results sometimes in a divorce.
 
或在婚姻或关系中碰到麻烦。
And or trouble in marriage or in relationship.
 
就是这样,祝大家好运。
So, good luck with that everybody.
 
谢谢。
Thank you.
 
凯史:这个...我了解很多次, 你们很多人都知道,
(MK) The ... The ... I understand a lot of times, as many of you know,
 
像我教的那样,或我试著分享知识,
as much as I teach or I try to share knowledge,
 
卡罗琳娜在非公开教学, 以及最近的一些公开教学所做的。
Caroline does in the private teachings and some recent public teaching.
 
以及,我们旅游到世界各地, 了解到很有趣的
And, as we travel around the World, it becomes very interesting to understand
 
你与你的伴侣有多少心心相印。
how much you are connected with your partner.
 
有时候,她教的,你们很多人不知道的
And ... sometimes, as she teaches as many of you were not aware
 
我们旅游到中国或其他地方
that we traveled to China or whatever.
 
欧洲的教学从四点钟开始,而我们仁在中国
The teaching in Europe starts like four o'clock and we were in China
 
就像你提前七小时开始
and it was like seven hours ahead you start about ...
 
在你所处的地方是十点十一点。
something in the region of ten, eleven.
 
持续三,四个小时或五个小时。
and it goes for three, or four hours, or five hours.
 
如果我们不紧密相连,我们会不知道
And, if we were not connected and we didn't understand it's
 
倒底在提升人类的灵魂, 还是伴侣之间的吵嘴。
for Elevation of the Humanity and the partner gets upset.
 
“我想睡觉,而你还在工作。”
"I want to sleep and you are on it."
 
但,以很多方式当我睡著时,
But, in so many ways, when I fall asleep
 
听到卡罗琳娜在与他人分享知识, 我就醒来
and I hear Caroline sharing knowledge with the others, I wake up
 
当我睡著时,我听到她说了一些 我认为需要打断的东西。
and, in my sleep, I hear she says something which I think it needs to be interfered.
 
我只是说,“卡罗琳娜 我可以” 她说,“我以为你睡著了。”
I just say, "Caroline can I" She say, "I thought you were asleep."
 
我说,“没有,是我的身体睡著了” 但我听到她在说什麽
I said, "No but I'm asleep physically" but I hear what she's talking.
 
而我,你听很多她的教学,我进来,
And I, you see many of her teachings, I come in,
 
或她在教,我煮饭,我们分享。
or while she's teaching, I cook and we share.
 
我们邀请私人学生跟我们共进晚餐
and we invite the private students to the table to share with us dinner
 
他们说:“有个美好的晚餐”。
and they say, "Have a nice dinner".
 
因为,不只是正襟危坐在那裡 与伙伴关系。
Because, it's not just sitting there being formal and just being a partner.
 
某个程度,我们与所有的知识寻求者 都是合伙关系,
Is, in a way, we have made partnership with all the Knowledge Seekers,
 
人们与我们分享知识。
and the people share with us the knowledge.
 
这是当你有个合作伙伴
And this is when, when you have a partner who understands ...
 
了解为什麽我们在这裡的立场,
the position of why we are here for, we stand the roughness,
 
我们度过分享的粗糙面,平和面,与快乐。
the smoothness, the pleasures and the sharing.
 
那麽...,生命有了不同的意义
Then ... then, the Life has a different meaning
 
而当,当有人完全是身体物质导向时
and then when, when then somebody is totally physically oriented
 
这也没错,那是生命的结构。
there is nothing wrong with it, it's the structure of the Life.
 
日复一日我们都必须穿衣吃饭, 正如英文说的,
Of day and day, we have to wear clothes and feed us, we say, as the English say,
 
“你必须进食,吃浓粥。”
"You have to feed, to feed the mush."
 
但是,到最后,我们带走的。
But, at the end of it, what we take with us.
 
我...这个,当我稍早曾解释过。 有个脑溢血的人
I... this, when I explained earlier on about this guy who had a brain hemorrhage .
 
当我在解释,人们在听
When I was explaining and the people who were listening to me
 
他们关心或参与过,我感到有种自由感。
who were concerned or involved in it, I felt a sense of freedom.
 
我设法解释
I managed to explained through that
 
你尝试过,你很努力尝试要坚持下去
you have trying, you trying so hard to hold on
 
把受苦的人的身体。
to put this body of the man in a pain.
 
他想要自由,因为他对于所发生的事 一筹莫展。
Where he wants to be free, because he can not help what is been done to it.
 
有了这个过程,也许我能把这人 从痛苦中解脱出来。
With that process maybe I freed the man from the pain.
 
也许我提升他的灵魂, 让他没有肉体的痛苦,人们了解
Maybe I elevated his Soul that he reaches no physical pain and people understand.
 
以及,伴侣的很多问题都发生在"理解"
And ... the lot of problem in, in partners is to understand
 
以很多方式,基金会要走的方式
and, in so many ways, the way the Foundation is going
 
我们必须了解,未来, 所有的磁引力能源装置,与其他
we have to understand, in the coming time, all these MaGrav Units and the others
 
会成为人灵魂提升的部分。
will come to become part of the Elevation of the Soul of the Man.
 
我们会去买水,为了,好比,糖尿病?
Would we go and buy a water for ... let's say, diabetic?
 
或,我们产生一个条件,人的灵魂提升
Or, do we create a Condition that the Soul of Man elevates
 
他能自我转移,
that he can transfer itself through,
 
不需要有糖尿病的专用系统?
that there is no need to have a system for diabetic?
 
这是最终极目标。...
This is the ultimate goal. ...
 
或,会有些过渡阶段,人们了解。
Or, these are intermediate positions we have to go through that people understand.
 
但终极目标是
But the ultimate goal is
 
人从肉体挣脱出的自由与太空的开放。
Freedom of the Man from Physicality and openness with Space.
 
每个人,即使在亚马逊流域, 完全了解这项科技,
Every Man, even in the Amazon, understands the Technology fully,
 
想要反对的教授,
as does a professor who wants to object with it,
 
因为教授会失去学术地位
because then the professorship has no title.
 
我跟理查在一起时,与他经历痛苦, 当他正在经历时
I was with Richard, I went through the pain with him, when he went through this,
 
很高兴听到你找到和平。
and it's nice to hear that you have found Peace.
 
因为你的灵魂是清澈的,对于你在做的
Because your Soul is clear, in what you are doing
 
我能理解你为什麽会经历它。
I could understand why you went through it.
 
但从不干预,因为那不是我们的工作。
But never interfered because is not our job.
 
我们只是为你的灵魂祈祷,在裡面找到和平,
We just prayed for your Soul, to find Peace within,
 
很高兴听到你的声音。在很久以后
and it's nice to hear from you after a long time.
 
理查:是的,非常感谢。
(RU) Yes, thank you very much.
 
那是段艰难的时期,但... 现在已经釐清了。
It was a rough time but it's ... it's getting clear right now.
 
谢谢。
Thank you.
 
凯史:非常感谢。
(MK) Thank you very much.
 
基金会很多人都经历过这样的过程。
there are many people in the Foundation go through this process.
 
赵奥:哈萝凯史先生 我是赵奥
(CS) Hello Mr Keshe. This is Chaoao.
 
可以请教个问题吗?
May I ask a question?
 
像是,如果当人类有自由时...
... Like, so, if at a time when Human have their freedom and ...
 
我在想到时婚姻的形式会是什麽...
So, I was wondering what's the form of the marriage would be...
 
... 像...
... like ...
 
凯史:...啊哈!不要,不要去那裡。
(MK) ... Ah-ha! Don't, don't go there.
 
我觉得教这个有点太早。
I think it's a bit to early to teach that.
 
赵奥:好的。 凯史:但是我...
(CS) Okay. (MK) But I ...
 
灵魂的婚姻,是最美的婚姻。
The marriage of Souls, it's the most beautiful marriage.
 
但,有时需要。在强度的一个位置
But, sometime takes, in a position of the Strength.
 
...英文我们称为“灵魂伴侣”,但宇宙的语言
... In a, in a English language we call it, the 'Soulmate', but in a Universal language
 
当你找到灵魂伴侣。
when you find your Soul of your partner who shares.
 
很像你平衡或分享,
It's very much like you balance or share,
 
你知道金属对金属的磁铁,或木头的磁铁,
you know a metal with a metal magnet, or a wood with a wood magnet,
 
它是一样的,那是伴侣灵魂的强度
it's the same, it's the Strength of the Soul of the partner
 
你在太空找到。
which you find in Space.
 
我能解释的最简单的方法就是双子星。
The easiest way I can explain is a Twin Star.
 
你知道,你总是有,永远不会是单独一颗星。
You know you, you have always, you never have a single Star.
 
单独一颗星是不可能的。也不存在。
Is impossibility to find a single Star. Does not exist.
 
在创立之始总是两个。
At the moment of the inception is always two.
 
即使一个中子也有双子,但因为我们看不到。
Even a Neutron has a twin but because we don't see it.
 
我们在一个原子也会看到,我们在另一个看不到。
We see it in one Atom, we don't see it in another.
 
所以,当你有场域的互动,
So, when you have the interaction of the Fields,
 
如果,地球与太阳场域的相互作用
if, the interaction of the Fields of the Earth and the Sun
 
导致人这样美丽的存有产生,
leads to Creation of such a beauty as a Man,
 
你可以想像,当灵魂所做的, 从它们的互动中产生,
you can imagine what does the Souls do, when they create from their interaction.
 
那是超越想像的。
It's beyond imagination.
 
但你需要把它带得够靠近,它能互动。
But you need to bring it close enough, that it can do, interact.
 
我们在一边看到日光,当我们与太阳互动。
We see a daylight on one side, when we are in the interface with the Sun.
 
而另一边则是黑暗。
And it's a dark on the other side.
 
当你将两个灵魂带在一起,它们是同等强度
And when you bring two Souls together who are of the same Strength
 
这成了你们两人的婚姻,成为配对。
it becomes a marriage of two of you, it will becomes a twinity.
 
而它的小孩,是未来的星星。
And its children of this, are the Stars of the future.
 
那是超越目前的理解,我无法解释, 因为我非常清楚这种感觉。
And it's beyond, I cannot explain, because I know this feeling very well.
 
它们带有灵魂面向与形体的所有属性
They carries all the attributes of the Physicality and the Dimension of the Soul
 
人们还不了解。
and Man has no understanding of.
 
产生很多嫉妒,因为他们不了解。
It creates a lot of jealousy because they don't understand.
 
以及.. 埃斯维特:那是美丽的...
And... (EL) That's a, that's a beautiful ...
 
知识或认识或欣赏
knowledge or knowing or appreciation of
 
带给人的灵魂的,要提升人的灵魂。
what does bring to the Soul of the Man the Elevation of the Soul of the Man.
 
因为,我想每个人都有这种伴侣经验
Because, I think everybody is going through that experience of partnership
 
以及被隔离的孤独感。
and isolation of feeling lonely.
 
因为,你没有分享的层面,你知道,
Because, you don't have that sharing aspect, you know,
 
你所学的,或你在提升过程要给出的。
What you're learning or what you give you in Elevation.
 
谈到这个,我想,是对每一位,
And, talking about this, I think is, is a opening a door to every Soul,
 
想对解放担起责任
to like taking responsibility of liberation,
 
从给予与接收的限制中
of the limitation of what is giving and receiving,
 
因为我们为自己设限要给予...
because we are limiting ourselves to give ...
 
到,就像钥匙,... 像你要开门
to, it's like keys, like op... you're opening doors
 
有更多等离子体流进来。
and more flow of Plasmas come in.
 
我们一直在为自己做这样的设限。
And we've been doing this limitation to ourselves.
 
没有看到提升的美,只看到负面。
And doesn't seen the beauty of elevating, we seeing the negative side.
 
所以看到正面,就像打开更多的门
So seeing the positive is like, opening more doors
 
更多的门通往...喜悦,与体验的祝福。
and more doors to... that Joy, bliss of experiencing.
 
我不知道如何把它放到更好的说明
I don't know how to put it better than that
 
不然有什麽意义呢?
because otherwise what's the point?
 
凯史:让我来解释某个非常奇怪的事..
(MK) Let me explain to you something very strange ...
 
当你以你来自南美的口音在说话时,
When you speak with your accent, from South America,
 
拉丁腔的,英文...
with Latino accent in English ...
 
每次我听到,带来如此多的愉悦与欢乐。
every time I hear, it brings so much pleasure and joy.
 
就是一个声音,没有什麽。
It's just a voice, is nothing more.
 
只因为,我非常心仪的一个女人,
Because, one of the women I really admire and Love in my Life
 
就是来自你的世界。
is from your part of the World.
 
而这女人的爱透过我对她丈夫的爱而来,
And the Love of this woman has come through the Love I have for her husband,
 
也就是我的表弟
who is my cousin.
 
因为我很欣赏这家伙。
Because I admire this guy.
 
他非常灵性,他跟一位来自南美洲的女士结婚。
He's very spiritual and he's married to a lady from South America.
 
我的整个家族都喜欢她,她有很强的灵性。
And ... my whole family adores her, she's, she's, she's so much spiritually strong.
 
...我们喜欢某个跟我们没关系的人
And ... we Love somebody which we have no connection with
 
但透过我们爱的人,我们分享爱。
but through the person we Love, we share the Love with.
 
很神奇的,只是一个声音,把爱带回来,
And ... it is amazing how, just a voice, brings that Love back.
 
了解你有多爱某个人
Understanding how much you can Love somebody
 
只因为你爱某个人。
just because you Love somebody through the Love.
 
很像上帝说的,
Is like very much says, the God says,
 
“我创造了你,以创造出孩子来爱我。”
"I created Thee to create children that they may Love me."
 
“透过他们的爱,我了解到我创造你的爱。”
"That through their Love I understand the Love I have created you with."
 
...所以,是我们需要了解,
And ... so, it's, it's us who needs to understand,
 
是我们产生那样的限制。
it's us who creates the limitation.
 
甚至是我们自身灵魂的限制
Even the limitation of our own Soul
 
穿越我们形体的界限。
to, passes the boundary of the Physicality of ourselves.
 
这对很多人来说是非常困难的。
And this is very hard for a lot of people.
 
因为如果我能创造出给予的灵魂, 你回应,然后它就变成一个。
Because if I can create the Soul of giving, you respond back, then, it becomes one.
 
它的美是我们可以这样说
The, the beauty of it is we can speak this way
 
不在神学或谈论灵魂。
not in a theology or speaking about the Soul.
 
现在我们知道,如何能透过系统 提升自有灵魂
Now we understand, how we can elevate our own Soul, through the systems
 
我们自己做出来的,如果我们无法
which we developed ourselves, if we cannot do it
 
在人体系统的形体方向...做它
in a direction of the Physicality of the system of the Body of the Man ...
 
是否是时候当我们经过路上的商店
Would it be a time when we pass the shops on the street
 
我们提升你的灵魂到慷慨的程度
that we allow you to elevate your Soul to the generosity
 
或我们让你的灵魂到爱的层次,与其他的呢
or we allow your Soul to the level of the Love and the rest of it?
 
或我们任何人是否能知道, 参与这些网路配对系统
Or would any of us aware would join these Internet matchmaking systems
 
找到一个实质的伴侣, 我们能真正通达宇宙
to find a physical partner where we can, literally, reach the Universe
 
以我们的灵魂找到我们在宇宙的伴侣?
with our Soul to find our partners in the Universe?
 
这是太空的问题之一。
It's one of the problems of the Space.
 
因为我们看到这一点
Because we have seen this between the past
 
我相信人类会自我重複。
and I'm sure it's going to repeat itself with Mankind.
 
我们爱一个女人,或一个男人,
Where we Love a woman because, or a man,
 
因为灵魂的强度
because of the Strength of the level of the Soul
 
从这个星球的氨基酸层面产生。
created from the Dimension of Amino Acid of this Planet.
 
然后,我们爱上
And then, we fall in Love with another Dimension of the Strength
 
宇宙另一个存有。有相同强度的层面
with another creatures of Universe which has the same.
 
然后,两个想要在一起,形体是一个
And then, trying to match the two which is one of Physicality
 
以及灵魂是一个,可怕的时间。
and one the Soul is a horrible time.
 
因为没有一个了解对方,
Because none will understand the other,
 
除非他们彼此对齐,互相教育对方
unless they both are aligned and educated of the other
 
没有小三,理解你可以,
Is not having mistresses, is understanding that you can,
 
爱不是创造,或当我们看,
the loving is not creating, or as we look it,
 
在形体的互动。
as a in, interaction, a physical interaction.
 
在,能够无条件给予以提升对方。
Is in, be able to give unconditionally to elevate the other.
 
这是创造之美。
And this is the beauty of the Creation.
 
然后,终极目标是给想到达终极点的人
And then, the ultimate goal comes for those who elevate to the ultimate point
 
当他们看到,感觉到,创造者的场域
that when they see, they feel, the Fields of the Creator
 
他们完全交给造物者
they give their entirely to this, to the Creator
 
作为他们的一部分,更加闪亮。
that it shines better as part of them.
 
这是终极,不是牺牲,而是理解的成熟。
This is the ultimate, not a sacrifice, but the maturity of understanding.
 
宇宙中没有太多存有到达这个层级。
And not many creatures in the Universe have reached this level.
 
他们达到如此之高,他们碰到, 英文说的“碰到天空”
They reach so high that they touch, what we say in English, "Touch the sky"
 
这是对造物者灵魂强度的理解。
which is the understanding the Strength of the Soul of the Creator.
 
当你到达那一点,
And when you, when you reach that point,
 
没有必要,你成为造物主的恋人。
there is no need, you become the Lover of the Creator.
 
因为藉由它的创造,产生了如此多的事物
Because, by its Creation, has led to Creation of so many things
 
被爱。
to be Loved.
 
以及...人,有一天,几千年来,
And ... Man, one day, in thousands of years,
 
或数百万年,理解这些话。
or millions of years, understand these words.
 
我曾到过那裡,它在那个位置很美丽。
I've been there and it's beautiful to be in that position.
 
我最近才跟阿曼解释过。
I was explaining to Armen recently.
 
有某个位置,我最近才遇到,
There is a certain position, I came across very recently,
 
看到一张照片,把我带回来
that by looking at a picture, it brought me back
 
很多方式,想要回家。
to, so many ways, wanting to be home.
 
我对卡罗琳娜说:“我想回家, 我有足够的人类。”
And I said to Caroline, "I want to go home, I had enough of Humanity."
 
因为,一张照片,实体的照片, 提醒我所牺牲的
Because, one picture, physical picture, brought in what I have sacrificed
 
来到这裡,受那麽多苦,让人类通过。
to come here, to suffer so much, to get Mankind through.
 
还不,这还不够...
And it's not, it's enough ... it's enough to,
 
当你看到,你记得过去就够了
when you see and you remember the past
 
你了解你所留下的,是要在这裡改变。
You, you understand, what you have left, to be here to change.
 
而形象一秒钟就在那裡,感觉与情感是,
And the image, for a second, is there and the feeling and Emotion is,
 
“我不在家,我想回去”。
"I'm not home, I want to go back".
 
但是,值得,因为你带著全人类。
But, is worth, because you take the whole Humanity with you.
 
结束所有这些牺牲。不为了什麽
And, end all these sacrifices is for nothing.
 
然后你了解,是造物主之爱,让你,
And then you understand, it's the Love of the Creator which allows you to,
 
承受这样的条件。
withstand such a Condition.
 
我们必须爱,必须明白,为什麽我要开始教
And we have to Love and we have to understand, that's why I set out to teach
 
从一开始,从开始到结束。
from the beginning, from beginning to the end.
 
现在,这还不是结束, 是了解当你到达这一点,
Now, It's not the end, it's understanding when you get to this point,
 
你如何进一步提升自己,因为还有更多。
how you elevate yourself further, because there is more to it.
 
现在你知道了,
Now you have understood,
 
灵魂从最初就创造出来,你知道
the Soul is created from the beginning and you understand,
 
现在是灵魂必须说它创造了什麽,最后。
now it's the Soul who have to say what it created it, at the end.
 
你准备好牺牲,创造出你
And are you ready to sacrifice that what created you,
 
这个有物质形体的,产生你这个灵魂?
as a physical Matter led to creation of you as a Soul?
 
你从灵魂中给出, 以保护把你创造出来的东西。
That, you give from the Soul to protect the what, which created you.
 
然后你回到相同的问题,
And then you go back to the same question,
 
你能回去给予造物者,
Would you go back, to give to the Creator,
 
它导致,是,是,是爱,导致你自有的创造
that it led to, is, is, is Love, led to your own Creation
 
你成为他的部分,能产生更多,
that you become part of him that it can lead to more,
 
爱想要被创造。
Loves to be created.
 
这些不再是神学了。 现在,我们了解创造的过程
These are not Theology any more. Now, we understand the process of Creation
 
只是我们的灵魂做好多少准备了,
is just that how much of our Soul we are prepared to,
 
打开,成为整体的一部分?
to open up, to become part of the Totality?
 
是我们就像理查德说的,“对自己撒谎”。
Is, us who, as Richard said, "Lie to Ourselves".
 
但我们有所有的知识。
But we have all the knowledge to become.
 
只花人一秒钟的时间,就能实现造物者之光。
It takes Man one second, to achieve the light of the Creator.
 
如果你了解它,
If you understand it,
 
人可以旅行数百万年,永不成熟。
and Man can travel millions of years and never mature.
 
非常感谢,我想是时候今天告个段落。
Thank you very much, I think is time to call it a day.
 
已经到达四小时的限制 阿萨: 凯史先生...
You're reaching the four hour limit (AB) Mr Keshe ...
 
里克: 谢谢 阿萨:我,我可以做个建议吗?
(RC) Thank you (AB) I, can I make a suggestion please?
 
凯史: 可以, 阿萨:你知道,我们已经...我的意思是我们,
(MK) Yes, (AB) You know, we already st... I mean we,
 
你从193开始广泛教导灵魂之事,
you're teaching from one ninety three until now, about the Soul extensively,
 
还有之前,这裡那裡,我们也有科技。
and also prior, here and there, and also we have the Technology.
 
可否利用两次公开教学,只做Q+A,
Is it possible to use two of the Public Teaching, to just have like questions,
 
因为我们有太多问题?
because we have a lot of questions?
 
凯史: 可以,下周就能做? 阿萨: 一个,一个,一个,专讲灵魂的
(MK) Yes, we can do next week? (AB) One, one, one, one for the Soul,
 
一个专讲科技,人们能回头再了解一切,
one for the Technology, so, people can go back and understand everything,
 
与所有事,所有人,他们可以做做功课,
and everything, everybody, they can have homework,
 
回来问他们有的问题
and come and ask any question that they have and make it
 
一个Q+A,两次的公开教学,两堂课。
a Q&A, Public Teaching for two, two session.
 
凯史: 没问题。我不认为我们的主持人 会介意?你会介意吗里克?
(MK) No problem. I don't think our Master minds? Do you mind Rick?
 
里克: 如果有个进行的模式,可以起飞的 凯史: 问题,
(RC) That would take off if you give it a good format (MK) Questions,
 
里克: 我会建议,Q+A要绕著某个主题
(RC) I would suggest, there is something that ties in with that, which is the new
 
我们刚推出的“最佳经典金句”,正在推广的
... program we have called the Quote Quest, which I try to promote...
 
每一次的机会,你可以到凯史....论坛,
every opportunity, and you can go into the Keshe Community ... Fo...Forum,
 
以及,有来自不同教学的最佳经典金句。
and, ... there's a Quote Quest with Quotes from different Workshops.
 
其中之一,我认为是第194次
One of them I think is the one ninety-fourth.
 
有十几个金句,
It has a dozen Quotes from it,
 
..你能点进去金句的连结,
and ... you can click on the links where the Quotes are,
 
会把你直接带到影片的时间点,金句的出处。
it will take you directly to that point in the video, where that Quote came from.
 
然后.. 凯史: 你有收集到任何金句了吗?
And then... (MK) Have you collected any Quotes yet?
 
里克: 有的,我不知道,至少有四十句了。
(RC) Yes there is about, I don't know, at least forty at this point.
 
所以...还迅速在增加中,
So ... and they're rapidly increasing,
 
越来越多人找到这样的金句。
and, more and more people are finding out about them.
 
我玩得蛮开心的,因为..有些金句很吸引人。
I'm really enjoying it, because I... some of the Quotes I get drawn right into.
 
是如此,如此的美丽,简洁直接,有人说
They're just so, so beautiful and so, succinct and direct and some, someone said
 
“这些金句就像一把刀,直接讲到你的心坎裡。
"They cut like a knife right into your heart like", you know.
 
确实是,非常直接
And, it does, it's very direct
 
...这些金句, 凯史: 你想
... these Quotes, (MK) Would you like
 
读几句来听听吗? 至少让我知道我说过什麽,
to read some of them? At least I know what I'm talking about,
 
至少让我知道我曾说过什麽,[轻笑]
at least I know what I've said, [chuckles]
 
里克: [笑]好的,这倒是个好提醒,对你...
(RC) [chuckles] Yes, it might be a good reminder for, for you ...
 
...我这裡就来试一个。 你,你的意思是现在或...
... I can try one here. You, you mean right now or in...
 
凯史: 耶 里克: OK
(MK) Yeah (RC) Okay
 
阿萨: 里克 那个连结在哪裡呢?
(AB) Rick where is the location, of those?
 
里克: OK,让我,我把位置...
(RC) Okay let me, I'll put the location in the...
 
文斯:我放到聊天室了。
(VR) I put it in the chat already.
 
里克:哦,非常感谢你,弗林特。 凯史:哦,把它放在萤幕上来吧
(RC) Oh, thank you, very much Flint. (MK) Oh, put it, on the, on the screen
 
不能进聊天室的人,也能看到。
that people who don't, disconnect with the chat, they can read it.
 
里克:唉...OK,让我,让我的...
(RC) Uh-hm ... Okay, let me, just get my...
 
萤幕备好,
Screen up here,
 
我可以显示出... 它工作的方式,
and I can actually show the... the way it works,
 
真的...是件大工程...
it's really ... it's, it's a great thing...
 
实际上跟...刚刚阿萨所提议的 正好绑在一起。
and it actually ties right in with ... with what Azar's talking about here.
 
让我分享一下萤幕。
So let me share the screen.
 
... 让我看看...
... Let me see...
 
OK,这会是....
Okay, so this would be the....
 
送出最佳经典金句的萤幕
The screen for the Quote Quest Submissions
 
让我,回到...这裡的论坛 我会告诉你怎麽进去。
Let me go, back to the Fo...Forums here I'll show you where to, get to it.
 
这是主要的论坛。位置是: community.ke- shefoundation.org/forums
This is the main Forum. It's in the community.keshefoundation.org/forums
 
有个,是我放所有教学通知的地方
And there's, that's where I put the announcements for all the Workshops
 
等等,在论坛裡。
and so on, in the Forum there.
 
在第四个主题往下写著“Quote Quest”。
And in the fourth topic down it says, "Quote Quest".
 
你可以提供你最喜爱的 凯史先生说过的经典金句。
You can provide your favorite Quotes from Mr Keshe.
 
当我们进入那个。
And when we go into that.
 
...它给你填金句的选项,
... It gives you a choice of the Quote Quest instructions,
 
基本上是如何设定你的金句,在正确的格式,
and that's basically how to set up your Quotes so it's in the right formats,
 
所以我们可以... 阅读并点进去看。
so that we can ... read it and click on it.
 
这是这个的一大特点。
That's the big feature of this.
 
例如,这是一个,我喜欢的一个。很久以前的
Like for example, this is one, this is one that I liked for, from a long time ago.
 
这是,这个凯史先生回到2013年三月。
This, this Mr Keshe goes back to two thousand, March of 2013.
 
如果可以的话,你要倒带到那麽远。
If you can, wind your mind back that far.
 
以及......几乎是盘古开天的过去。
And ... it's almost an eon of time, in a way.
 
而这个,你看到被标注的链接,
And this, you see the highlighted link here,
 
其实我不知道是否有 实际上我必须分享我桌面的视窗
... actually I don't know if it will come. I actually have to share my desktop window
 
我想,为了让这适当地进行。
I think in order to, have that come up properly.
 
让我们只是重新分享...
Let's just, let me reshare...
 
和...我必须分享声音,看是否有效
and ... I have to share the sound and see if that works
 
和最佳化,我认为是这样。
And optimize, I think is the way to go.
 
以及,如果我点进这个连结,我刚给你看的,
And, if I click on that link, which I was just showing you,
 
凯史:那个那个单一的, 如果你有一个单一原子,
(MK) That, that, that single, if you have a single Atom,
 
在一立方公尺,
in a cubic meter,
 
那个等离子体,会覆盖整个立方公尺。 耶?所以...
that Plasma, will cover, the whole cubic meter. Yeah? So...
 
里克:OK,那是... 经典金句,
(RC) Okay, that was the ... the Quote,
 
“如果你有单一个原子,在一立方公尺,
"That if you have a single Atom in a cubic meter,
 
等离子体会覆盖整个立方公尺“。
that Plasma will cover the whole cubic meter".
 
以及我认为那很,你知道,当时感到很震撼。
And I thought that was, really, you know, it struck me at that time.
 
因为我们知道,每立方公尺至少有一个原子
Because we know, that there's at least a single Atom in every cubic meter
 
在宇宙。
of the Universe.
 
所以,实际上,宇宙裡 等离子体都是互相连结的。
So, in effect, the Plasmas are all connected in the Universe.
 
只在一个,你知道,非常严格的科学方式。
Just in a, you know, strictly scientific way.
 
以及,如果你从等离子体的方式来看,
And, if you look at it from a Plasmatic way,
 
它甚至...比那个... 更大的理解。
it's even ... a greater... understanding than that.
 
但,从简单,简单的观点,是非常深刻的。
But just from the simple, simple point of view, it's so profound.
 
...所以我喜欢那个,而那个连到那个,
... So I liked that and that linked to that,
 
第一次的凯史公开教学,公开的
First Keshe Public Teaching Workshop, in the Public Teaching Workshops,
 
有10位知识寻求者前来参加。
there's ten of those which came, before, The Knowledge Seekers Workshops.
 
所以这是在知识寻求者教学开始的前一年。
So this was about a year before The Knowledge Seekers Workshops started.
 
以及,他们,我想他们那个时候每个月会来。
And, they, I think they came out once a month at that time.
 
所以,那个连接带回到那个教学,
So, that link takes it back to that Workshop,
 
第一次的公开教学有非常多的讯息。
and there's actually a lot of information in that First Pubic Teaching Workshop.
 
有两个小时那麽长... 当我最初...上传时,
It's two hours long and ... when I initially ... uploaded it,
 
一次只能上传15分钟,
it could only be in fifteen minute segments, at a time,
 
因为那是所有YouTube...
because that's all that YouTube wo...
 
所允许的,时间回到2013。
would allow back in two thousand and thirteen.
 
所以第一次公开教学有八,八个段落,
So, there's eight, eight parts to this First Public Teaching Workshop,
 
每一段都有非常深刻的陈述。
But each one of them has some of these really profound statements.
 
以及,关于反应器, 以及如何作用和气体,有很宝贵的资料
And, great information about the Reactors and how they work and the Gases
 
这个和那个。所有的进与出...
and this and that. All the, all the in's and out's of ..
 
对照专利绘图如何产生, 你知道这类的反应器
how to create with the ... the Patent drawings, you know those kinds of Reactors
 
以及那时的气体等等。
and the Gases at that time and so on.
 
还有,是很宝贵的档案 人们可以回头参考。
And ... it's great stuff that the people can refer back to.
 
但是,把所有影片全部看完非常耗时
But, it's so time consuming to go through all the videos
 
如果每一集都是二,三,四小时,等等,
if they're two, three, four hours long, and so on,
 
特别是知识寻求的教学,份量都很扎实。
especially the Knowledge Seekers Workshops, it's overwhelming.
 
透过这些经典金句,透过这个活动,
But through these quotes, through the quote quest,
 
这些小小的引言,人们有个片段,可以,
and these little quotes, people have a, a snippet, they can,
 
可以看到一个预告,看是否喜欢,...
they can take a sample and see if they like it, and ...
 
你知道,我在卷动时, 发现其他人又贴了一些
you know, I was scrolling through and found some that others had posted
 
我很喜欢,非常细腻
and I really like them, they were, they were really neat ...
 
让我回去... 它们在这裡卷动,
Let me just go back ... they can scroll through a few here,
 
还有一个我没有...
there's another one I had, no...
 
“宇宙中没有完全真空的状态”,
"There's no full vacuum state in the Universe",
 
我认为这是很好的一句。
and I thought that was a nice one.
 
哦,这才是我要唸的,
Oh, this is actually one I wanted to bring up,
 
这是凯史先生说的,“你脑海裡的秘密”
... this is from Mr Keshe, "The secret is in your brain",
 
而且...我不知道你是否, 我确定你记得这个,凯史先生,
and ... I don't know if your, I'm sure you remember this one Mr Keshe,
 
我不知道你是否记得确切的说法,但...
I don't know if you remember the exact statement but...
 
(影片)龙夫人:凯史先生。 (影片)凯史:秘密就在你的脑海裡。
(Video) (DL) Mr Keshe. (Video) (MK) The secret is in your brain.
 
(影片)龙夫人:你很有趣,你是个有趣的人。
(Video) (DL) You're funny, you're a funny guy.
 
(影片)凯史:取决于, 取决于什麽对你是秘密,
(Video) (MK) Depends what, so it depends what is secret to you,
 
这对我来说是知识。
and it's a knowledge to me.
 
(影片)龙夫人:...
(Video) (DL) ...
 
里克:而...这是...'龙夫人',
(RC) And ... this was ... 'Lady Dragon',
 
你还记得龙夫人吗?凯史先生,我确定。
you remember Lady Dragon ... Mr Keshe, I'm sure.
 
以及...回到2013年5月 她问了一个问题,然后...
And ... back in May of 2013. And she had asked a question, and ...
 
你可能知道,如果你看,如果你看评论,
you might, you know, if you read, if you go to that comment,
 
...你可能会想,这是怎麽一回事?
... you might wonder, what's that all about?
 
...如果你再回去一点,结果是...
And ... so if you go back a little bit, and ends up that ...
 
龙夫人是... 正是...
Lady Dragon is ... is that the exact ...
 
...那里的某处我想?
... somewhere around there I think?
 
让我们再听一遍,
Lets just listen to this back again,
 
因为有趣的是,她说的...
because it's interesting what, what she's talking...
 
(影片)龙夫人:非常感谢,是的...
(Video) (DL) Thank you very much, yes ...
 
那是......我所想的,那就是这样,
That's ... that's what I thought, that's the way it was with,
 
所以像你说的秘密在你的,在你的...
And so the secret like you said in ... in your, in your ...
 
在世界和平条约会议, 你,你展示你的反应器,你说
in the World Peace Treaty Conference, you, you show your reactor and you said
 
"秘密在里头" 其实是气体的混和
"The secret is inside", so it's the mix of the gases actually,
 
秘密,对吧,凯史先生?
the secret, right, Mr Keshe?
 
(影片)凯史: 秘密在你的脑子裡。
(Video) (MK) The secret is in your brain.
 
(影片)龙夫人: 你很有趣,你是个有趣的人,对。
(Video) (DL) You're funny, you're a funny guy, right.
 
(影片)凯史: 要看,要看什麽对你是秘密,
(Video) (MK) Depends what, so it depends what is secret to you,
 
这对我是知识。
and it's a knowledge to me.
 
(影片)龙夫人...
(Video) (DL) ...
 
(影片)凯史: 这正是你在找的。
(Video) (MK) It's just what you are looking for.
 
最近我有个非常奇怪的经验,
... very recently I had a very strange experience, and ...
 
里克: ok,我留著,以及... 如果人们想要找出更多
(RC) Okay I'll leave that at that and ... if people want to find out more about
 
你解释奇怪的经验,让你说出这个评论
you explaining that strange experience which, which ... made you say that comment,
 
他们必须点进去看...
then they'll have to click on the link in the ...
 
“community.keshefoundation.org”,
'community.keshefoundation.org',
 
他们可以直接到影片的一部分,听听看,
and then they can go directly to that part of the video and they can listen to it,
 
知道...更多细节,现在我已经...
and ... get more of the details, now that I've...
 
凯史: 现在你知道秘密了,就是“人的灵魂”
(MK) Now you know the secret, it's the 'Soul of the Man'
 
里克: 是的,唉... 凯史: 花了5年解释这一点。
(RC) Yes, well ... (MK) It took 5 years to explain this.
 
里克: 耶,可以花到5世,5000世
(RC) Yeah, it could take 5 life, 5000 lifetimes perhaps of work
 
想要不断解释,因为它始终是一切的核心。
to try to keep explaining it because, it's always at the core of everything.
 
以及...我们总是需要被提醒,
And ... we always need to be reminded it seems,
 
似乎身为人类在这个引力的,大气的...
as Humans in this Gravitational, Atmospheric ...
 
条件,我们发现自己在这裡。
Condition that we find ourselves in here.
 
只是.....我们忘记了.....- 我们有灵魂的部分,
And ... it's just ... we get forgetful that we have this Soul part that is,
 
...是主要的,主要的游戏。
... it's the main, the main game.
 
就像你提到的,到太空,
Like you mentioned, going to Space,
 
似乎是在太空要做的主要事情,
it seems to be the main thing to do in Space,
 
就是了解更多灵魂的技术。
is to learn more about the Technology of the Soul.
 
换句话说,如何与他人互动,
In other words how to interact with others,
 
如何到另外的层级,另外的层面, 如何...存在,以及...
and how to get to other levels, other dimensions, how to ... exist, and ...
 
你知道,相对于别人与所有这类的事, 定位自己,
you know, position yourself with others and all this kind of thing,
 
变得重要,像你说的,如果你没有手脚,
becomes important, and like you say, if you don't have arms and legs,
 
特别是... 你会怎样做?
especially then... What are you going to do?
 
所以...即使你有手与脚,只有那麽多太空船
So ... even if you have arms and legs, and there's only so many laps
 
在你对形体的东西感到厌倦之前。你能做
of the Starship you can do before you get kind of bored with the Physicality thing.
 
不管怎样...
Anyway ...
 
理查: 里克,理查此刻在这裡... 我们可以做个早安?
(RU) Rick, Richard here for a moment ... could we get like, a board for good morning?
 
里克: 对不起,我们可以怎样?
(RC) Pardon me, could we get what?
 
理查: 我们可以,搜寻早安相关的金句吗?
(RU) Can we like, search for the quote for good morning?
 
里克: 搜索金句,你? 理查: 耶。
(RC) Search for a quote, you ??? (RU) Yeah.
 
里克: 我们会... 简单给你看...
(RC) Well I'll ... show you briefly that ...
 
理查:因为早安,是
(RU) Because the good mornings are, are,
 
每次发生时,都是很有意思的。
quite interesting, every time when they happen.
 
里克: 那麽,一旦你提到了... 我们没有搜索功能,
(RC) Well, once you mention that ... there's, we don't have a search function,
 
我意思是你可以搜寻,我会建议人们会...
I mean you can search in, I would suggest that people would ...
 
...例如,如果我有,你可以搜寻凯史,
... for example, if I had the, you can search for the word Keshe,
 
以及好的,
and ... good,
 
早安,看会出现什麽
... good morning, and see what comes up.
 
因为它会搜寻现有的...听译,
Because it will search the existing ... transcripts,
 
因为它搜寻凯夏,是位歌手,等等。
course it searches for Kesha, which is a singer and so on.
 
好的,有一个PDF档,... 日安,早安,午安
Okay there's a PDF that has ... good day, good morning and good afternoon
 
...等等,你可以表列不同的
... and so on, you can see a list of various
 
早安,但我会给你看... 另外一个作法。
... good mornings, but I'll show you ... another way to do this.
 
因为谷哥越来越神,特别有更多听译出来
Because Google is getting better and better and especially with the more transcripts
 
我们上传和以及注记的,
that we get uploaded and captions,
 
会被谷歌搜寻到。
then they all get searched with Google.
 
呼,我不应该这样做,稍等一秒...
Whoops I shouldn't have done that, just a second here I...
 
理查: 耶,因为早安自动触发影片的倒带,
(RU) Yeah, because a good morning would automatically trigger a rewind then,
 
因为之前,总是有他人的陈述...
on the video, because before that it's always a statement by someone else that...
 
里克: 那是什麽? 理查:...如果另有他人这麽做。
(RC) What was that? (RU) ...if someone else does it.
 
[声音干扰]
[Audio Interference]
 
关闭声音。
Shut off your audio.
 
[声音干扰]
[Audio Interference]
 
对不起,我们有些回音。
Sorry about that, we had some feedback here.
 
好的,我想现在好了。
Okay, I think we're okay now.
 
...稍等一分钟,让我把东西找回来。
... Just a minute here let me ... get my thing back up here.
 
(影片)凯史基金会是独立非营利组织,
(Video) The Keshe Foundation, an independent non profit,
 
非宗教,太空为主的组织...
non religious, Space-based organization...
 
里克: 找回,只是把这个找回备分
(RC) Getting a, just got to get this set back up to
 
我在“社区频道”,稍等一分钟。
where I was in the 'Community Channel' here, just a minute.
 
以及。
And.
 
ok,所以耶,只是想显示...
Okay, so yeah, just wanted to show ...
 
所以,我们有最佳经典金句等等,
So, we have the quote quest and so on,
 
人们报名他们心目中的最佳金句。
it is people are submitting their quotes in the quote quest, is the idea.
 
如果你发现教学中一些有趣的东西,
So, if you found something that was of interest in the ... in one of the workshops,
 
你可以提出来,剪辑出来,与时间点,
you could make a, you could clip it out, out with the timestamp,
 
放到最佳金句...到
and put it into the quote quest submissions in the ...
 
community.keshef- oundation,会很有趣,
community.keshefoundation, but it's interesting if we were to,
 
稍等我一下,
... hang on one second while I bring up my,
 
简要介绍YouTube频道,
... bring up the YouTube channel briefly,
 
其实,其实我能做的只是到影片,然后暂停。
actually, actually what I can do is just go to the video and then I'll just stop it.
 
所以,你能做的,在...
So, what you can do in, in ...
 
在YouTube或当你浏览器是窗打开...,
in YouTube or when you've got the ... your browser window open,
 
你确实能搜寻,
is you can actually search in any particular,
 
...在特定影片,有标注
... video that has the captions,
 
你看到这裡的隐藏字幕小开关,
you see the closed caption little switch here,
 
你可以选择不同的当地语言,
and you can select of course, different languages depending on what's up there,
 
有,刚好是荷兰语在上头理查,还有...
there's, happens to be Dutch at the top there Richard, and ...
 
所以,我们简单看一下... 让我看一下,切换到荷兰语,
So, let's look at that briefly ... let me look at, let's switch to Dutch,
 
有荷兰字幕。
and you've got your Dutch ... subtitles.
 
让我们看一下英语,
And ... let's go to English just for now,
 
现在的功能是,至少我的Mac上
and now the feature is that you can, on, at least on my Mac, I think it's,
 
我想是同样Windows或类似的, 如果你按cmd + f,
I think it's the same on Windows or similar, if you push cmd+f,
 
会有个小小的搜寻视窗...
it brings up a little search window on the upper right side of the ...
 
搜寻的右上方... 或...浏览器的视窗,
... of the search ... or ... of the browser window,
 
如果你能看到右上方。
if you can see it up in the upper right hand side there.
 
你可以搜寻...不同...关键字。
And then you can search for ... various ... keywords.
 
弗林特: 显示,...听译。
(FM) Sh, Show the, the ... transcript first.
 
按捺裡三个点。在字句分享之后
Click on the three dots there, after the word share.
 
里克: 耶,那是...其实是...
(RC) Yeah, that's ... actually the...
 
弗林特: 打开听译, 然后你能以你的cmd+ f搜寻。
(FM) Open transcript, and then you can search there, with your cmd+f.
 
里克: 是的,会跑出一个视窗,选择英语
(RC) Yes, it comes up with ... a window here, and you have to select the English
 
而不是自动翻译
rather than English auto generated which you need
 
在这个特定的影片仍然关闭。
to turn off in this particular video still.
 
这给你整个影片的...听译,
And that gives you the transcript of the whole ... video,
 
整个大致...
the whole roughly ...
 
...耶,... 基本上是整个影片。
... yeah, the ... basically the whole video.
 
所以,你能以这个小小的搜寻视窗做的
So, what you can do with this little search window here,
 
是...搜寻关键字,所以你想搜寻什麽理查?
is ... search for keywords, so what would you like to search for Richard ...?
 
理查: 耶,很好(笑) 一般的早晨。
(RU) Yeah, good (chuckles) ordinary morn.
 
里克: 让我们看看是否会跑出早安?我不确定。
(RC) Let's see if good morning shows up? I'm not sure.
 
是。
Yes.
 
...所以,我打上,早安,
... So, what it is, is I type in good morning,
 
在听译跑出早安的第一个例子。
and it shows in the transcript the first instance of good morning.
 
如果我按下返回按钮,显示下一个例子,
If I push my return button, it shows the next instance,
 
以及再下一个,
and the next one,
 
再另一个,
another one,
 
而且...我想那是,回到
and ... I think that's, is it going back,
 
ok,我想那是唯一, 在这个特定的影片有4个实例。
Okay, I think that's the only, there's 4 instances in this particular video.
 
所以,这给你搜寻的方式,
So, that gives you one way to, to search,
 
但是你必须一个一个影片地看, 基本上一次只能一个
but you'd have to go through each video, basically one at a time, to ...
 
为了找出早安,找到那些金句,
to... search out good morning to find those, that quotable, quotable quote
 
也许你正在找凯史先生说早安的地方,
that maybe you're looking for, where Mr Keshe says good morning,
 
意思是,不是早安,日安,午安, 而是“早安,哈萝!”?
meaning, not good morning, good day, good afternoon, but "Good morning hello!?"
 
凯史: 耶,产生路径...
(MK) Yeah, create the path...
 
理查: ..照亮之一,耶。 里克: 是的,你刚醒来,早安。
(RU) the... the enlightenment one, yeah. (RC) Yes, you just woke up, good morning.
 
理查: 耶。 里克: 要做到那个是... 确实有个很好的小程序
(RU) Yeah. (RC) And to do that is ... there's actually a nice little program that ...
 
可以协助,叫做“影片字搜寻”。
can help with that, and it's called 'video word search'.
 
我最近一直在尝试这个,确实忙了一下
And I've been working with that recently, been actually working a bit
 
与开发者协助他更能精简一点,
with the developer to help him make it a bit more streamlined,
 
所以,这裡,好比,我们把凯史,
and so, in here, let's say we put in Keshe,
 
以及.早安...让我看看,我是否要放,
and ... good morning ... let me see, do I have to put a,
 
我想也许要放个逗点,
I think I might have to put a comma in there,
 
产生这样的搜寻,它就会去找, 我就可以点进负载影片的开关,
cause this searches, and it'll search, then I can hit the load video switch,
 
我们会看到...会得到某些不是凯史的东西,
and we'll see ... we'll get some things that aren't from Keshe,
 
但会有,有...
but it will have, there's ...
 
列出一些知识寻求者的教学,
it shows a couple of Knowledge Seekers Workshops,
 
有一些其他的,
there's a number of other ones,
 
有整个凯史相关教学影片的清单。
there's a whole list of different Keshe related videos that come up.
 
然后我拿出凯史这个词,找寻早安,
And then I take out the word Keshe, and just search for good morning,
 
然后点进去...
and then click on the...
 
我不需要那个,只是等一下,
I don't need that coming up, just hang on a second here,
 
我把影片关静音,...声音关静音,
I'll mute the video, ... mute the audio,
 
我点进去,ok,有第202次知识寻求教学,
and I click on it, Okay there's in the 202nd Knowledge Seekers Workshop,
 
有,6行,7行,里头在讲早安。
there is ... what, 6 lines, 7 lines that have good morning in them.
 
所以,你能很快搜寻
So, you could quickly search through
 
是否有...适用的字句。
and see if there's one that seems ... applicable.
 
似乎是一般性的早安这类的东西,好吧。
They all seem, sort of, general good morning sort of things, right.
 
我再到第207次,点进去有另一个清单,
So then I'd go to 207 and click on that, and I get another list,
 
我找早安,早安...
and I check through good morning, good morning ...
 
理查: 这样非常容易。
(RU) That makes it very easy.
 
里克: 所以,我没看太经典的金句, 但你永远不知道。
(RC) So, I don't see any great ones there, but you never know.
 
ok这裡...这很有趣,这是...
Okay here's the ... this is interesting, this is the...
 
第一部分 公开教学,
Part 1 of the ... Public Teaching Workshop,
 
我不确定会是什麽,
I'm not sure what that will be,
 
又是另一串早安这样的...东西。
well it's just another couple of good morning ... things as well.
 
但你可以看到如何快速搜寻
But, you can see how you can go through and rapidly search
 
因为听译不管出现什麽....早安的字句
for whatever comes up in transcripts for the words ... good morning
 
...你必然会。
... so you're bound to.
 
凯史: 我想对于写“灵魂之书”的人很容易。
(MK) I think that makes it very easy for those who are writing the Book of the Soul.
 
里克: 是的,确实如此。
(RC) Yes, exactly.
 
凯史: 这必须教导,因为你知道我们是,
(MK) It's got to be taught, because as you know we are,
 
我总是说,当我写灵魂之书最后一章,
I said always when I write the Book of the Soul with the final one,
 
现在不管怎样,因为我们在教, 没有太多时间写,
and now whatever, because we are teaching and there is not much time to write,
 
我教灵魂之书,我们幕后的团队把所有
I teach the Book of the Soul, and our team in the background are putting all the
 
谈到灵魂的片段整理起来,变成
pieces of it which talk about the Soul to, the compilation of it will become
 
“灵魂之书”
"The Book of the Soul."
 
以及....这就是......- 你现在看到,我了解有多容易做到,
And ... it's ... it's you see now I understand how easily it can be done,
 
不简单,但可以容易,快速地完成。
it's not easy but it can be done very easy, fast.
 
里克: 是的,是个非常不错的计画,
(RC) Yeah, this is a very nice ... very nice program,
 
我们可能有机会做这样的计划,
and, there's a possibility that we might be able to make such a program to,
 
放上网站,搜寻所有影片或类似的东西,
to even put on the website for, for searching all the videos or something like that,
 
将会非常好,但只有这个...
that would be very nice to have, but just to have this ...
 
我想这个应用花费大约$ 50,
it costs I think about $50 for this application,
 
刚刚出来那人,做这个有段时间
and it just came out recently, it's, the guy's been working on it for a while ...
 
他有另一种听译形式的应用
And he has another transcript type application that he also has come up with
 
以及...在过去做其他工作,这种同样的方式。
as well as a ... has done other work in the past and this same sorta way.
 
所以..耶...只是想表明,一旦你有清单,
So ... yeah ... just wanted to show that, and then once you have your list,
 
你实际上可以把结果存成档案,然后出现...
you can actually save the results as a text file, and it comes up and ...
 
你可以...我能显示出,你知道,有个完整的清单
... then you can ... I can show that, you know, there's, its got a full list
 
所有你的金句,从那一行开始,
of all your, all the quotes ... from that line,
 
它从哪裡开始的时间点注记,影片连接就在此。
and the timestamp where it came from, and the video link right in there.
 
所以,如果某些听译者正在找特定的,
So, if some of the transcribers were searching for particular,
 
你知道,好比,身体灵魂是一个好的东西。
you know, like for example Soul of the Physicality is a good thing...
 
凯史: 传给他们看一下?
(MK) Send it to them to show?
 
里克: 以及,有很多身体灵魂的例子,
(RC) And it, there's lots of instances of Soul of the Physicality in the,
 
在不同的教学,给你一个清单
in the various workshops, and that give you, you have a list then
 
所有身体灵魂的例子。
of all of the Soul of the Physicality instances.
 
凯史: 非常感谢,很好,非常有用,
(MK) Thank you very much, it's very nice, it's, it's very useful,
 
会让事情更容易,对于听译的工作。
it makes it easier a lot, for transcribing.
 
要说声抱歉,卡罗琳娜在幕后大笑,
Sorry about Caroline, was laughing in the background,
 
我得要道歉,她无法停止大笑。
I do apologize, she can't stop laughing.
 
我们今天可以告一段落吗? 或你还要
... shall we call it a day? or do you want to do
 
举什麽金句的例子,然后就可以做个结束?
another quote from somebody else and then, we can go?
 
贾勒拉: 我有个问题,凯史先生,
(JG) I have a question Mr Keshe, and then go.
 
凯史:是的 贾勒拉先生。
(MK) Yes Mr Jalal.
 
贾勒拉:凯史先生,日安... 凯史先生在你的教学,
(JG) Good day Mr Keshe ... Mr Keshe in your teaching,
 
知识寻求者之一问你某些事, 关于如何挖掘记忆,
one of the Knowledge Seekers ask you about something, about how to tap to the memory,
 
你说:“不,我现在不教,今后再教”
and you said "No, I will not teach it now, I will teach it later",
 
因为也许你,还不能以恰当方式理解它,
because maybe you, you will not comprehend it in a good way,
 
你以不同方式使用它。 所以是时候可以教了吗?
you use it ... in different way. So is it time to teach that ?
 
凯史:不,...这个..教导,讲人的记忆,
(MK) No, the... the... the ... the teaching of the, going to the memory of the Man,
 
在“人的灵魂”需要很大的强度,
needs a lot of strength in the Soul of the Man,
 
为什麽我们要回去记忆,这是个好的记忆。
because why do we go back to the memories, this is a good one.
 
我们是否有足够的强度面对它的记忆,
Is it, or do we have enough strength to face the memory of it,
 
然后能够处理?
and then be able to handle it?
 
在灵魂中需要很大的强度,
It needs a lot of strength in the Soul,
 
因为它...我能把你带回到看见基督的记忆,
with it ... I can take you back to the memory of the seeing the Christ,
 
如果你在场的话
if you were present at the time.
 
你自己做
You do it yourself.
 
我能把你带回来,我承诺人们能够做到这一点,
I can take you back and I promised people will be able to do it,
 
看到摩西灵魂的状况,
to see the condition of the Soul of the Moses,
 
很容易,因为它在你内在。
it's very easy, because it's within you.
 
这是,你的反应会是什麽,
And, this is the, this, then what would be your reaction,
 
当你看到真正的本质, 好比,甚至基督钉上十字架,
when you see the true Essence of the, let's say even the crucifixion of Christ,
 
很多人都在现场,
being present there, many people were present.
 
他们的基因带著这个知识。
And their genes has carried the Knowledge across.
 
如果你是穆斯林,你是真正的赛义德呢,
What about if you're a Muslim, and you are a true Saeed,
 
我可以带你看到,穆罕默德承诺不要做的事,
and then I can take you to see what Muhammad promised not to be done,
 
你会觉得怎麽样, 你是否有足够的能力做到这一点?
how would you feel, are you strong enough to be able to do it?
 
这是非常非常...
It's a, it's a very, very ...
 
需要很多的了解,整个的整体性,
it needs a lot of understanding to understand, the whole Totality,
 
能够在形体内寻找真理,
and to be able to search for the truth within the Physicality,
 
然后,你能承受得住记忆吗?
and then, can you stand the memory?
 
贾勒拉:我想凯史先生,我们知道了,
(JG) I think Mr Keshe we already knows,
 
贾勒拉:特别是在这裡多年的知识寻求者。
especially the Knowledge Seekers, who is, is here for years.
 
凯史:... 贾勒拉:就某种意义而言。
(MK) ... (JG) In a way, in a way.
 
凯史:希望如此,我希望如此。 有一条通往记忆的道路,
(MK) I hope so, I hope so. There is a path to the memory,
 
你穿越了灵魂。
which you go through the Soul.
 
被写下,就在那裡,我们,我们聚集,
It's written, it's, it's there, which we, we, we gather,
 
形体的大脑消失在尘埃中,
the physical brain disappears in the dust,
 
我们了解越多,我们会做的时间将到来。
and as we understand more and more, the time will come that we'll do.
 
你会做的。
You will do.
 
不管我教过什麽,都在人能力与
Whatever I've taught, is, is, within the capability of the Man,
 
他灵魂可及范围内,只是要配备人具有知识,
and his Soul, it's just for the Man to be knowledgeable,
 
能够做到。
to be able to do it.
 
贾勒拉:谢谢凯史先生。 凯史:真得非常感谢你。
(JG) Thank you Mr Keshe. (MK) Thank you very much indeed.
 
我们今天能告一段落吗?
Shall we call it a day?
 
里克:ok,再引用一句,只是说,
(RC) Okay, one more quote here, just to say that,
 
...这是我的最爱之一,来自玛丽•卡尔维,
... this is one of my favorites, and this is from Marie Kalve,
 
她放了...一系列金句 来自第194个知识寻求的教学,
who's ... put in a series of quotes from the 194th Knowledge Seekers Workshop,
 
这个...我很喜欢,放到这裡。
and this one ... that I like, I'll just highlight here.
 
它说:“舰长是人的灵魂,
It says "The captain is the Soul of the Man,
 
太空船是灵魂决定自我显现的层面“。
and the Spaceship is the Dimension which the Soul decides to manifest itself".
 
我只是觉得这句话很有意思
I just thought that that said so much in that one sentence
 
几乎可以用它设计和打造你的太空船。
that you could almost design and build your Spaceship with it.
 
以及...
And ...
 
凯史:我们选择太空船作为我们形体的显现,
(MK) We choose a Spaceship to be our physical manifestation,
 
我们可以打造任何太空船, 就像我们在太空所做的。
we can make any Spaceship, as we can do in the Space.
 
里克:正是,它说出一切,- 你能在物质形体层面做到
(RC) Exactly, so it just says it all and you can do it in the Physicality dimension
 
如果那是你所决定的,或你能在
if that's what you decide, or you can do it on the other
 
另一个更高的次元做,基本上 所以...点进右边那个部分,
higher dimensions basically. So the ... click goes right to that part,
 
凯史:我们看不到你的萤幕分享,我们只看到KFSSI...209。
(MK) We don't see your screen-share, we only see the KFSSI ... 209.
 
里克:哦,正确分享... 凯史:我们今天做个结束了?
(RC) Oh, ??? ??? sharing ... correctly ... (MK) Shall we call it a day,
 
因为我觉得过了4个小时? 里克:好的,耶。
because I think we passed 4 hours? (RC) Okay, ??? ??? yeah.
 
凯史:非常感谢。 就像阿萨要求的,
(MK) Thank you very much. So as Azar asked for,
 
下週,下两週我们来Q+A
next week we answer, next two weeks we just answer questions
 
也许在问题中,我们会为很多人 找到很多解决方式,
and maybe in the questions, we find a lot of solutions for a lot of us,
 
还有很多模糊不清的东西可以消掉。 但我必须事先告诉你,
and a lot of ambiguity can be gone. But I have to tell you beforehand,
 
阿萨博士在两次教学只能发问两个问题。
... Dr Azar is allowed only three question in both sessions.
 
否则,我们会没有时间做其他的。 阿萨:凯史先生,凯史先生,
Otherwise we'll have no time for anything else. (AB) Mr keshe, Mr Keshe can we do,
 
我们可以下礼拜就开始吗, 再一次教学就到三月了?...
can we do next week and then the one after that be in March? ...
 
凯史:哦,我们会看,让我们看看- 是怎麽样,看看怎麽做。
(MK) Oh we'll see, let's, let's see what happens, let's see how we do.
 
阿萨:因为我,我在那之后不在... 有两个星期的时间。
(AB) Because I, I won't be in ... in the country for ... after that for two weeks.
 
凯史:也许我们两个礼拜内做,至少
(MK) Maybe we do it in two weeks, then at least
 
人们有机会问问题阿萨。 阿萨:OK。
people get a chance to ask question Azar. (AB) Okay.
 
凯史:让我们看看怎麽样。 里克:我们将建立一个特殊的...
(MK) Let's see what happens. (RC) We'll build a special...
 
(听不见)阿萨不在这裡。
(inaudible) Azar's not here.
 
凯史:耶,我想我们开闢一节课, 是阿萨提问时间,
(MK) yeah, I think we put one Ni, one, one session Azar question time,
 
让阿萨访问。 ...整个作品之美,
let Azar interview. ... The, the, beauty of the whole work is,
 
...在未来的几周裡,我们将看到 凯史基金会的急迫性
... in coming weeks we'll see a emergence of the Keshe Foundation
 
在国际性的层级。
in an International level.
 
我们将看到凯史基金会的急迫性,
We'll see the emergence of the Keshe Foundation which is you,
 
你参与国际工作的一部分, 我们正往这个方向努力。
as part of the International work, we are working in that direction.
 
幕后有很多的努力,有很多的工作完成,
There is a lot of efforts going in the background, there is a lot of work done,
 
那些一心一意夙夜匪懈工作的人 看到它发生了。
there are those who are sincerely working day and night to see it happening.
 
相信基金会工作的人和
Those who believe in the work of the Foundation and those who understand
 
了解基金会工作的人,它能带来的改变。
the Work of the Foundation, the changes it can bring.
 
我们需要你的支持,正如我们说的, 透过灵魂支持
... We need your support, as we say, to support through the Souls
 
那些把改变带给人类的人。
those who are bringing this change to Humanity.
 
他们在冒著生命危险
They are risking a life in their lifetime
 
正在冒很大的风险与承接很多的机会。
and they are taking a lot of risks and a lot of chances.
 
但是,他们需要支持。 在很多方面,
But, they need support. In, in so many ways,
 
凯史基金会超越很多人的了解,
... Keshe Foundation has reached beyond understanding of many of us,
 
对将要发生的事带有恐惧不安。 不应该有恐惧
but, there is a fear what is going to happen. And there should be no fear
 
为人类带来和平应该是愉悦的。
it should be pleasure that we bring Peace to Humanity.
 
正如我说的,也许最具纪念意义的照片是,
And as I said, the most, maybe the most memorial pictures are,
 
我一生中所携带的,会是那个拿起锤子的人。
I'll carry in my lifetime, is that man with, the hammer.
 
正在挖地基,从非洲带出知识
Trying to dig the ground, to bring the knowledge from Africa
 
那是我们很看不起的,
which we look so much down to by the, by the others,
 
会成为知识的中心,人们将前往之处。
to become the center of the knowledge, where the Man will go.
 
我承诺我会让非洲 成为人类闪亮之星的中心。
I promise I'll make Africa the center shining star of Humanity.
 
我不会移动 因为那样,我们全都会变得平等。
And I will not move. Because that way, we all become equal.
 
非常感谢大家。
Thank you very much.
 
里克:谢谢,非常感谢凯史先生。 今天非常,非常棒。
(RC) Thank you, thank you so much Mr Keshe. Great, great session today.
 
凯史:我这次会拿到车马费吗? 里克:你将再次拿到双倍车马费。
(MK) Do I get paid this time? (RC) You get paid double once again for this one.
 
凯史:真得非常感谢大家。 里克:OK,请到信箱查看一下支票。
(MK) Thank you very much indeed. (RC) Okay, the check is in the mail.
 
凯史:谢谢。 里克:...谢谢大家,
(MK) Thank you. (RC) ... Thank you everybody,
 
参加第209次知识寻求者教学,
for attending the 209th Knowledge Seekers Workshop,
 
2018年2月1日星期四。 我想...弗林特准备了...
for Thursday February 1st, 2018. And I think ... Flint has ...
 
一些音乐让我们走出去。 以及...这次教学就到此为止。
some music for us to go out on here. And ... we'll complete this session.
 
我们下週再见。
See you next week.
 
字幕由 Amara.org 社群提供
Subtitles by the Amara.org community