20180125凯史第208次知识寻求者
发布时间:2018-02-23
教学日期:2018-1-25
源字幕数据:Amara社区提供
中文翻译:台湾团体
 
里克: 欢迎大家,欢迎来到
(RC) Welcome everyone, welcome to the
 
今天是2018年1月25日(星期四) 第208次的知识寻求。
208th Knowledge Seekers Workshop for Thursday, January 25th, 2018.
 
我是你们的主持人里克-克莱蒙
And, my name is Rick Crammond, your host.
 
第208次知识寻求的上一次主持人
And host for the last 208 Knowledge Seekers ...
 
... 207知识寻求。
... 207 Knowledge Seekers Workshops.
 
今天有点特别,因为是四周年
And ... today is kind of a special day, because it's the 4 year anniversary
 
我们持续知识寻求教学。
of ... continuous Knowledge Seekers Workshops.
 
每个星期四,同一时间, 一年52週,这样持续4年,是208。
Every Thursday of the same time for 52 weeks times 4 years, is 208.
 
以及...我想真得很特别, 也是对凯史先生的礼讚,
And ... I think that's really special, and ... it's a tribute to Mr Keshe,
 
为了他的坚持不懈, 与...耐力还有长寿,透过所有这一切。
for his persistence, and ... stamina, and longevity through, through all of this.
 
有很多的知识,以及很多...
There's been a lot of Knowledge, and a lot of ...
 
教学的演变...在过去的...几年,以及...好,
evolution of this ... Teaching over the last ... years, and ... well,
 
我想凯史先生可以...证明这一点, 我想他已经淮备好要开始。
I think Mr Keshe can ... can attest it that, and I think he's ready to begin today.
 
以及...我...我淮备播出- 最早第一次的公共教学的回顾。
And ... I've... I plan on showing a clip from the first Public Teaching Workshop as well.
 
但我先请凯史先生发表一下谈话。
But I'll let Mr Keshe speak first here.
 
凯史先生你在吗?
Mr Keshe are you there?
 
目前没有听到任何声音。
Not hearing any audio at this point.
 
其他人有声音吗?或没有
Is there audio happening for others or no?
 
...显然有...
... Apparently there's a...
 
我不确定,发生什么,是我的...
I'm not sure, what's going on, is my...
 
文斯: 里克,我也没听到任何声音。
(VR) Rick, I don't hear anything either.
 
里克: 哦,OK。谢谢文斯 我想我完全失去声音连线,
(RC) Oh okay. Thanks Vince I thought I'd totally lost my audio connection there,
 
只有几个麦克风打开,但没人讲话。
just a couple of microphones came open but nobody spoke.
 
好的...好吧,我们等一下...凯史先生可能有...
Alright ... well we'll wait a minute for ... Mr Keshe may have a...
 
麦克风连线的问题,简单地说。
an issue with the microphone connection there, briefly.
 
那么,也许我把影片先搁著,有点......?
Well, maybe I'll get that video keyed up, and we'll sort of ... ?
 
也许我们...也许先播放...片头的部分内容。
Maybe we... maybe even show parts of that as ... with ... with a beginning.
 
所以,让我分享一下萤幕。
So, let me share the screen, here.
 
以及...
and...
 
排队。
this lined up.
 
所以,我这裡有的,是...剪辑
So, what I have here, is ... a clip from...
 
让我们淮备一下,
lets get that lined up,
 
来自第一次凯史公开教学。
from the 1st Keshe Public Teaching Workshop.
 
时间是2013年的3月。
And this was in March of 2013.
 
公开教学... 最早发源自凯史等离子体反应器群组,
And the... the Public Teaching Workshops ... began from the Keshe Plasma Reactor Group,
 
我在礼拜二晚上的聚会
that I had started on Tuesday nights ...
 
大概一年后,公开教学延续,我想是这样。
for about a year before the Public Teaching Workshop, I think it was.
 
那时我们定期以Skype聚会
And we would meet regularly in Skype
 
讨论凯史反应器这类的事。
and discuss about the Keshe Reactors and this kind of thing.
 
所以,凯史先生想要公开这些......这些实验
So, Mr Keshe wanted to go public, with these... these ... experiments
 
以及-... 我们在做的工作。
and the -... work we were doing.
 
所以他建议有个“公开教学”系列,
And so, he suggested to have the 'Public Teaching Workshop' series,
 
就像我说的我们从2013年3月份开始。
which like I say we started in March of 2013.
 
那是一系列十个影片,
And that was a Series of ten videos,
 
他们大致推出,次年一个月一次。
and they came out roughly, once a month over the next year.
 
后来,成型为知识寻求的教学。
And then, they became the Knowledge Seekers Workshop.
 
所以,我们有第一次的知识寻求。
So, we had the first Knowledge Seekers Workshop.
 
我想是在,是...
I think it was in, was it, ...
 
史坦利: 2014年3月6日
(SK) 6th of March, 2014.
 
一年后。 里克: OK 。嗯嗯 。
One year after. (RC) Okay. Uh-hm.
 
文斯:我记得的最好的事是...
(VR) The best thing I remember about it is that ...
 
我们从一个月一次,到一个礼拜一次。
we went from ... once a month, to once a week.
 
那很可怕,很挫败但又很亢奋。
And that was very scary, and frustrating and exciting at the same time.
 
里克: 确实是,我也记得是这样。
(RC) Exactly, that's what I remember about that too.
 
因为,第一,第一次的公开教学
Because, the first, this first Public Teaching Workshop
 
我们将看到的......长度大概2个小时。
that we're about to see here, ... it's about 2 hours long.
 
但是......我必须切成 8分钟,15分钟的一小段,
But it ... I had to break it into 8, 15 minute parts,
 
为了编辑。 那时YouTube无法接受
just to edit it. Back then YouTube would not accept
 
超过15分钟的影片。
more than a 15 minute video at a time.
 
以及...花了我很久的时间,剪成15分钟的影片,
And ... it took me so long, just to edit one 15 minute video,
 
工作很琐碎,是多出来的工作,等等,
I it's very sort of meticulous and put in sort of, additional things and so on,
 
就是花了很久的时间。
and it just took a long time.
 
以及再把它上传,又耗了一些时间。
and to upload it, all that was more time consuming then.
 
而且......花了我整整一个月- 做这个第一次公开教学。
And ... it took me a whole month to do this first Public Teaching Workshop.
 
幸运的是,一个月后的下一次教学,
Fortunately, the next one wasn't until a month later,
 
花了我大约一个月做下一个,等等。
and it took me about a month to do the next one and so on.
 
但到了那年年底,我就比较上手了。
But, by the end of the year, I got little better at it,.
 
但是,就像你说的文斯,过渡到
but then, like you say Vince, this transition to go to the
 
知识寻求教学,一个礼拜一次,就好像,
... Knowledge Seekers Workshop, once a week, that was like,
 
“啊,一周一次,我不... 我要怎么编辑啊?“
"Ah, once a week I don't... how am I gonna edit?"
 
“我怎么把这些影片消化掉?”等等。
"How am I gonna get these videos out?" and so on.
 
那成了挑战之一,
And that became part of the, the challenge,
 
想要製作影片,又不要编辑太多。
to try to produce the videos without having to edit them too much.
 
想要一次做完,这类的事。
And try to do it all in one shot, and this kind of thing.
 
当然凯史先生.....,以他的方法
And of course Mr Keshe, ... in his way,
 
...我们决定,不只要...
... we decided to, not only have the ...
 
知识寻求,也要所有的非公开教学,
Knowledge Seekers Workshop, but also have all these Private Teachings,
 
以及公开教学.. 是每天开课的
and Public Teachings ... on a daily basis, after that.
 
那时,是这样... 相当艰困
And at that point, well ... it was pretty tough
 
但我们就是做,撑过去, 仍然这些每天的...教学,
but we worked, we worked through it and were still doing these daily ... Teachings,
 
在非公开与公共以及各类教学,所以。
in Private and Public and various Workshops, so.
 
...只有一点点...资源 文斯: 我很高兴看到成长得这么好,
... Just a bit of ... backup (VR) I'm glad to see it expand so much as well,
 
这是...不只是... 英文...私人非公开的。
it's ... it's not only just ... the English ... private.
 
里克: 是的。是的。 文斯: 私人非公开教学。现在
(RC) That's right. Yes. (VR) Private Teachings now.
 
文斯: 这是...是更多。
(VR) It's... it's so many more.
 
里克: 是的,所有新的知识寻求教学,
(RC) Yes, and all the new Knowledge Seekers Workshops,
 
出来的,几天内就会被听录下来。
that come out, are transcribed within a few days.
 
并提供翻译,与字幕。
And with the translations available, as captions and subscripts as well.
 
但我会...我注意到,有一阵子我忘了这个,
But I will s, ... I do notice, and I kind of forgot about this for a while,
 
最早知识寻求需要听录。
but the original Knowledge Seekers Workshops need to be transcribed.
 
从最早第一次的知识寻求,等等。
>From the first Knowledge Seekers Workshops, and so on.
 
有...个实际的听录,是pdf档,
There is ... an actual transcript available, pdf transcript,
 
但从听录或其他来源的需要再加标题。
but the captions need to be put on, from the transcript or from other sources.
 
所以,工程很浩大。
So, that's a bit of a huge job.
 
有大概150个知识寻求的教学,
There's about a 150 Knowledge Seekers Workshops,
 
或像那样需要追朔回去做听录。
or something like that that need to have transcriptions done.
 
所以也是对擅长听录的人的呼吁与请託,
So this is a a plea for those that are good at transcribing, or would even like to learn.
 
现在有机会加入听录的团队,
There is an opportunity now to join the Transcription Team,
 
他们非常辛勤地工作要赶上影片的进度
which are working very diligently to keep up with flow of the current
 
...同时,他们也想追回去听录早期的教学。
... videos and they can slowly work backwards, as well.
 
这会有很多帮助,对于年龄较大的人
But they could really use a lot of help, for the older
 
教学跟那样的方式,它... 比较容易出现在...
Workshops and that way, it ... it comes up easily in ...
 
谷歌搜索,什么不是,会对到正确的部分
Google searches and what not, and it goes right to the parts
 
在你有兴趣的影片裡,如果有字幕在影片裡。
in the video that you're interested in if the captions are up and on the videos.
 
也更容易做翻译的工作,
And it makes it so much easier to do the translations,
 
当然上面也有自动翻译。
and you can do automatic translations as well.
 
人们会得到更多的...了解,来自早期的教学影片
And that people get much more ... understanding out of the older videos,
 
充满很多不错的见解。
which are full of wonderful ... insights.
 
而且......你知道,裡面很多东西很原始,
And ... you know, various things that are sort of raw,
 
比现在的更新鲜更原萃。
and more raw and fresh than, than they are now.
 
因为...凯史先生有点在传达这些...概念,
Because ... Mr Keshe was just sort of working with these ... ideas,
 
即使他早在之前也在上面工作很久,等等。
even though he'd already worked with him for years beforehand and so on.
 
所以,我想播出第一次公开教学的剪辑片段。
So, ... I'd like to show this clip out of the first Public Teaching Workshop.
 
时间是26分钟, 我们一直在讨论...等离子体等。
And this is at 26 minutes into it and we've been discussing ... about Plasma and so on.
 
其实你知道
Actually, you know ...
 
那么我会播放出来最早的,
Well I was gonna show a bit of the very first of it,
 
我们能展示出......
and we can show what ... what the la...
 
是的,让我先来播放,先设定一下。
Yeah let's, let me show that first, as a, a setup here.
 
我只播放影片刚开始,以及...
I'll just show the beginning of the video, and ...
 
你能看到...当时的情景
you'll be able to see what ... what it looks like
 
在公开教学的最刚开始。
in the very first beginning Public Teaching Workshop.
 
我播放开始的几分钟,然后我会...
Of... I'll show a couple minutes of the beginning, and then I'll go to that ...
 
快转到我正在说话的部分。
position in the video that I was talking about there.
 
里克: OK,我就从这裡开始。
(RC) Okay, let me begin here.
 
我们有... Skype正在开会,
We've got ... Skype happening right now,
 
我需要把很多人带进谈话
there's a number of people I need to bring into the conversation
 
我们是否想那样做?...
If we wish to do that? ...
 
OK...我只是...一旦你...
Okay ... I'm just... once you...
 
(GT)有三个...
(GT) there were three...
 
里克: Skype上有三四个人,我们还有其他几个人。
(RC) Three or four on Skype and we have a few other people by myself.
 
就在这裡,在我这边,还有其他人
right here right now at my end as well, and there's other people
 
也可能会加入Skype。
that will probably come on Skype as well.
 
我加了龙夫人,她是......(听不清)
I'll put on Lady Dragon, and she's ... from... (inaudible)
 
龙夫人,是的,虽然你之前可能碰过她,
Lady Dragon, yes I though you might have run into her before,
 
她很有个性,我...我最近还有跟她联络。
she's quite a character, I've... I've just recently ... made contact with her.
 
我们还有... 很多...
We also have ... a lot...
 
有趣的,那裡先暂停,有点好玩
funny, just stop the video briefly there, and a kind of laugh
 
在幕后,这裡。 大家,还记得龙夫人吗,有吗?
in the background, here. Guy, you remember Lady Dragon, don't you?
 
(GT)啊,耶。耶耶...
(GT) Ah, yeah. Yeah, yeah...
 
她来自魁北克的东部,我想?
She's a women that was from Back East, from Quebec, I guess?
 
里克: 是的,没错。耶。
(RC) Yes, right. Yeah.
 
她对这项技术很感兴趣,相当长一段时间。
She was interested in the Technology, for quite for a while, there.
 
不管怎样,我会......我只是... 想秀出来...
Anyway, I'll... I'll just... I wanted to show ...
 
...给大家看,他们现在只是在电视 (GR)是的
...feed, they're just in TV right now (GR) Yes
 
...还有... 有多少人...
... and there's... How many people on the...
 
只在电视上,说五六个,或什么?
Just in TV does it say five or six, or something?
 
现在,现在有六个人。 你好。海龙夫人
And now, we've got six people right now. Hi. Hi Lady Dragon
 
(听不清)我能听到你的声音... 你能听到吗?
(inaudible) I can here you... Can you hear like... ?
 
我只是想播放一下那裡的设置, 最初 以及...。
And, I just wanted to show, sort of, the setup there, initially and ... what not.
 
让我...回到另一个...
Let me ... let go back to the that other ...
 
...我必须拿到,重新设定。 另一个影片
... I've to get it, and reset it. ... on the other video.
 
想说可以。
Think this'll do it.
 
凯史: 太大声了...
(MK) It's too loud...
 
里克: OK,这影片有...24分36秒,
(RC) Okay, this is a ... This is into 24 minutes and 36 seconds,
 
进入第一个...私人...公开教学
into this first ... private ... Public Teaching Workshop.
 
所以,让我播放这部分。
So, let me just play that part.
 
让我重做一遍。
... let me just redo this then.
 
凯史:背景太暗了。 是的,我看到等离子体。
(MK) It's too dark in the background. Yeah, I see the Plasma in a line now.
 
里克:是的,在这个(听不清) 现在就到那里
(RC) Yeah, at this (inaudible) sorta get going there now
 
随著它当压力下降。
with it, as the pressure drops.
 
(听不到)
(inaudible)
 
所以,要看...某些...哦,现在有不同的效果
So, depending on ... some of the... Oh there, that's a different effect now
 
比起在非常高的真空,只需要一点真空,
than when it's at the very high vacuum, just take a little bit of vacuum,
 
作为质量,产生一个完全不同的现象。
as mass, to create a... a totally different ... sort of phenomenon there.
 
以及,你有... 凯史: (听不清)
And, there you have... (MK) (inaudible)
 
里克: 对不起?
(RC) Pardon me?
 
凯史: 你知道背后的原因吗?
(MK) Do you understand the reason behind it?
 
里克: 是这样,我知道是...... 等离子体...随著压力改变。
(RC) Well, I understand that the... the ... Plasma ... changes with the pressure.
 
相当多,以...... -
quite a bit, in terms of the way the... the ...
 
凯史: ...你有一个... 你裡面有一个气管
(MK) ... You have a... you have a gas tube inside
 
压力没有.. 与压力无关。
The pressure doesn't do... that has nothing to do with the pressure.
 
你...当你真空一个系统,最初你是减少
You... when you vacuum the system, is initially you reduce the number of the
 
裡面元素的数量,所以你让质子的等离子体
elements inside, so you allow the Plasma of a Proton
 
里头的打开,所以你的... 你的等离子体在光线裡
of what is inside the chamber to open up, so your... your Plasma inside the light
 
连到,到... 气体元素磁场的能量...
connects through, to the... to the energy or Magnetic Field of the ...
 
也就是外面屋顶的管子...所以...在...
gas ... element, which is outside the tube in the roof... so... in...
 
实际上是磁场连接
in fact it is a connection of Magnetic Fields that allows
 
让不同的...你说的,不同等离子体的形状。
the different ... what do you call it, different ... shape of the Plasma.
 
你提取越多,就像一个气球,它打开越多。
The more you extract, is just like a balloon, it opens up more.
 
所以,等离子体是自由的。
So, the... the Plasma is free'er.
 
这是如何发电或产生电力的方式。
This is how generate electricity or power.
 
你,当我们产生一个真空, 你让一个或两个,好比,
You, when we create a vacuum, you allow one or two, or let's say,
 
非常有限.,氢的等离子体数量.,你剥夺它。
very limited number of Plasma or ... Atoms in, you strip it.
 
现在,你再次玩,这是非常好的方式
Now, you play with again, this is a very nice way
 
显示出... 打开等离子体。
to show the... the opening of a Plasma.
 
这裡,正常情况下,当你不是一个等离子体,
Here, in a normal condition, when you're not a Plasma,
 
就像你上面有20到30条毯子。
it's like having 20 - 30 blankets on top of you.
 
里克: 确实是... 凯史: 当你拿走毯子
(RC) Exactly... (MK) As you take the blankets away
 
留在那裡的等离子体...
the Plasmas which are left in there...
 
宇宙中不会完全留有真空。
there is no full Vacuum-State in the Universe.
 
里克: 确实。 凯史: 真空是一个...是一个...
(RC) Right. (MK) With vacuum is a... is a...
 
是...是错误的用字
it's ... it's a wrong word in the vocabulary
 
宇宙中没有任何地方
there is nowhere in the Universe, which some Magnetic Fields
 
没有一些磁场穿过。
are not traveling ... through it.
 
里克: 甚至,甚至有它们的... 凯史: 但是...
(RC) And even, even having their... (MK) But...
 
里克: 氢原子等等,在每一立方公分。
(RC) Hydrogen Atoms and so on, in every square ... every cubic centimeter.
 
至少有几个 凯史: 那个... 那个...那个...那个单一...
There's a few at least. (MK) That... that... that... that single...
 
如果你在一立方公尺有单一个原子,
If you have a single Atom in a cubic meter,
 
等离子体会覆盖整个立方公尺。耶?
that Plasma will cover the whole cubic meter. Yeah?
 
里克: 谢谢。这是一个很难的概念... 凯史: 所以,当你
(RC) Thanks. It is a hard concept to ... (MK) So, when you
 
里克: 找到头绪 凯史: 不,不,不
(RC) to get the head around (MK) No, no, no
 
里克:,但我想...我更想(听不清)
(RC) but I'd... I'd rather (inaudible)
 
好的,我先暂停下来。我会继续一点点。
Okay, I just wanted to stop it there, briefly. I'll go on, for a bit.
 
但...这确实是我很喜欢的引语之一
But ... that's actually, one of my favorite quotes ...
 
来自凯史先生的。 我会再播放一下。
from Mr Keshe right there. I'll just back it up a little bit.
 
...这裡是哪裡?
... Where is it here?
 
里克: 至少有几个 凯史: 如果你...
(RC) A few at least (MK) If you...
 
那...那单一个...
That... that... single...
 
如果你在一立方公尺有单一个原子,
If you have a single Atom in a cubic meter,
 
等离子体会覆盖整个立方公尺
That Plasma will cover the whole cubic meter
 
咦?
Huh?
 
所以... 里克: 我...
So... (RC) I...
 
所以,我想,那个... 那真得是很棒的
So, I thought, that ... That was a really great ...
 
印象,当时对我来说,现在仍是。
image for me, at that time, and still is.
 
我用...事实上在另一次... 等离子反应器群组聚会...我就引述了
I used... In fact, I used that in the ... Plasma Reactor Group the other day ...
 
那个印象 ... 有...
That image, of ... ... there is ...
 
如果有一个立方公尺,有单一个...,
If there's a cubic meter, and there's a single ...,
 
即使是单一个氢原子,在那个立方公尺。
even a single Hydrogen Atom, in that cubic meter.
 
根据科学家所说,至少有一个氢原子。
Which, according to the Scientist, there's at least one Hydrogen Atom.
 
事实上,还有更多... ...宇宙裡到处都是
In fact, quite a bit more ... ... everywhere, in the Universe.
 
他们能够...看到,到处都有这个,
That they've been able to ... to look at, everywhere has this,
 
每立方公尺至少有一个氢原子。
at least one Hydrogen Atom in every cubic meter.
 
凯史先生说,“那一个原子的场域,”
Mr Keshe says, "the Fields, of that one Atom,"
 
“在真空条件下,会打开以及
"in a Vacuum Condition, will open up and
 
...会打开到一公尺,在一立方公尺
... will open up to a full meter, in... in a cubic mete...
 
以甚至一个原子的场域.. 把那一立方公尺给填满。
fill that cubic meter with ... with the Fields of even one Atom.
 
对我来说,这很震撼,那时。
And that to me, was a very big idea, that time.
 
因为我们在真空屋,跟真空条件工作。
Because, we're working with Vacuum condition inside of a Vacuum chamber.
 
而且,你越把它弄得真空,仍留在真空屋裡的
And ... the more you vacuum it out, the more, the Fields of the material stuff,
 
物质场域会打开更多。
that's still left in the Vacuum chamber opens up.
 
所以,它给... 我叫它“手肘屋”
So, it gives ... I called it 'Elbow Room'
 
它给原子或分子...手肘空间,打开。
It gives the Atoms or Molecules ... elbow room, to open up.
 
进入...让它们的场域,... 流动,并...填满空间。
into the... to allow their Fields, to... to flow, and to... to fill the Space.
 
OK,我就...继续播放。 我想,我们仍在等待...
Okay, I just ... continue playing here. I think, we are still waiting for...
 
..凯史先生。连线的问题,幕后的。
for ... for Mr Keshe. Having trouble, with the connection, in the background.
 
是...真的吗,团队?
Is... is that true, team?
 
文斯:是的,跟他接上线仍有问题。耶。
(VR) Yeah, we're still having ... issues getting to him. Yeah.
 
里克:好的,好的...我们知道了, 至少... 200次教学,
(RC) Okay, well ... we've got, you know, at least ... 200 Workshops,
 
我们可以一路播放。 所以...
that we can play through, here. So...
 
很多素材,与工作。 我们需要。
Lots of material, to work with. We need to.
 
但是,我只是播放这个,因为,有这么...
But, ... I get just let this play, because, there's so ...
 
我发现,你知道,我做了一些评论
I found, there's, you know, I'll do a bit of commentary on this
 
所以,我们可以垫档一下,... 直到凯史先生回来。
so, we can fill the time a bit, with... before Mr Keshe comes back.
 
...但是,很重要的,因为对我,此时...
... But, it's important, I think, because, to me, at this time ...
 
...你知道,有一些很重要的概念出来。
... You know there's, some really important concepts that came out.
 
以及一些... 像这整整两个小时
And, ... some ... like, through this whole two hours
 
有些很关键的概念与想法,非常重要的。
... there were key concepts and ideas, that were very important then.
 
以及..
And ...
 
所以...某个方式,有些... 凯史先生的引言。
So ... in a way, we have some ... key quotes from Mr Keshe.
 
或某些关键的想法,就包裹在里头
Or some key ideas, that are encapsulated,
 
在这最早第一次的教学裡。
within this... within this very first Workshop.
 
以及有点像是,为日后的教学定调。
And, it sort of, set the tone, for the following Workshops.
 
讯息的揭露,知识的一层又一层
And the revealing of information, and of the layers of Knowledge
 
关于等离子体,等等,所.....展开的。
about the Plasma, and so on, that we were to... to ... unfold.
 
所以,我就在这裡继续。
So, I'm just carry on here.
 
你了解吗?
You understand?
 
里克: 是的,完全了解。
(RC) Yes, definitely.
 
凯史: 所以当你降低,当你拿取滚筒裡很多原子
(MK) So, when you reduce, when you take so many atoms out of your cylinder,
 
你让极少数的等离子体在管子外面打开。
you allow the very few ... Plasmas which are outside the tube to open up.
 
在打开时...你让能量转移。
And in opening up ... you allow the energy transfer across.
 
事实上,如果你...你... ...我通常解释这样的事,就像...
In fact, if you ... you... I... I usually explain this kind of things, is like ...
 
你有一个太阳系,...- 你产生另一个真空,太阳系在外面。
you have a Solar System side, and ... you create another vacuum, Solar System outside.
 
太阳系彼此互动,甚至,
And the Solar Systems interact with each other, and that's even,
 
是我们看到地球的颜色,或太阳系的颜色的方式。
how we see the color of the Earth, or the color of the ... Solar Systems.
 
不太是来自它们自有材料的生产出来的。
It does not come so much as a production of their material.
 
我在第四本书有提到,很详细地说明,
This is coming up in the book number 4, I've explained it in a very detail,
 
甚至他们说的,你看到的蓝色在那裡,....
even what they say, what you see there as a blue color, it's....
 
有个错误的观念,我们说的
it's a wrong conception that we say,
 
“天空是蓝的,因为是水的颜色”,或是
"the sky is blue because of the color of the water", or
 
“水有天空的颜色”。
"the water has got the color of the sky."
 
里克: OK,我在这裡暂停播放...影片
(RC) Okay, I'll end the ... the video at that point I think.
 
颜色...
The color of...
 
我相信凯史先生回来了。
I believe Mr Keshe is back now.
 
哈萝凯史先生... 现在可以了吗?
Hello Mr Keshe are... are you available, there?
 
凯史: 哈萝 是的, 里克: 海
(MK) Hello yes, (RC) Hi
 
凯史: 晚安,早安,午安,晚安,
(MK) Good evening, good morning, good afternoon, good evening,
 
无论你身处何时何地,聆听这些...教学。
wherever and whenever you listen to these ... teachings.
 
...如同以往,
... As, is usually the case,
 
每当你要做什么重要的事,就有状况发生
when is, or whenever you think is important thing to do, something goes wrong
 
你把影片一放上YouTube,
and the minute you put the YouTube on,
 
我就像往常一样被踢出去。
I got kicked out as usual.
 
你的系统有个东西连结。
There is something, connection in you system.
 
...无论如何,非常感谢你为第208次教学先暖场
... In any way, thank you very much for being there for some 208 sessions
 
我们结束4年,进入第5年的开始。
and we end up with 4 years and we start the 5th year.
 
希望能在传递另外200次的教学,
And, hopefully in another 200 sessions,
 
我们还在这裡互相学习与教导。
we are still here learning and teaching each other.
 
非常感谢里克,文斯 与凯史基金会团队其他成员
Thank you very much for Rick, Vince and the rest of the Keshe Foundation team
 
在幕后,推动这一切成为可能。
in the background, who have made this to become possible.
 
...人们要了解, 你听到的这些看似简单的教学过程,
... People should realize these simple sessions you listen to,
 
是很多心血去建构起来的。
it takes a lot of effort to set up.
 
有一群人在幕后,好多年,
There are a number of people in the background, have been for years,
 
让这一切变得可能... 有些影片你看到的,很具历史
which make it possible ... some of the videos you've seen it's historical
 
在我们成就的,以及将要被成就的。
in what we have achieved and what is there to be achieved.
 
我想,第208次教学的完成,才正是开始而已。
I think, what we done in 208 sessions of teaching, is very much the beginning.
 
才正是开始。
Is very much, very much the beginning.
 
因为,我们将看到科学知识全新的週期
As, we will see the new evolution in the whole cycle of the science of knowledge.
 
...当我们更进一步了解,
... As we go further in, in understanding,
 
现在的科学传递了 几千年物质状态的技术
now passing some thousands of years of Matter-State technology
 
进入到对等离子体的了解,与宇宙的作工。
into understanding of the Plasma, and working of the Universe.
 
如同我最近解释的, 凯史基金会的知识寻求者了解到
If, as I was explaining recently, if the Keshe Foundation Knowledge Seekers realise
 
过去四年所发生的事,
what has happened in the past 4 years,
 
过去十年所发生的事,
what has happened in the past 10 years,
 
我们正在重新改写人类新周期的开始。
we are rewriting a beginning of a new cycle for Human Race.
 
我们以正确的方式改写, 我希望,是一个新循环的开始,
We are rewriting in a correct way I hope, the start of a new cycle where,
 
我们相信彼此,在彼此之间过日子,
we all trust each other, we live amongst each other,
 
有彼此互相的扶持,这不再是梦想。
with the support if each other, and this is not a dream anymore.
 
在即将到来的时间, 接下来几週,特别是接下来几个月,
In a coming time, in the coming weeks and especially months,
 
全球凯史基金会的支持者
the Keshe Foundation Supporters worldwide
 
会收到巨大的,范围非常大的发展。
will receive a massive, a massive development.
 
正如我们之前说的,我们低调安静, 不释放任何更多的讯息,
As we said before, we keep very quiet, we do not release any more information,
 
但很多方面,看来正是时候。
but, in so many ways, it seems to be the right time.
 
不同.....思想流派的人都会到达一个点,
The people of different ... line of thinking all coming to one understanding,
 
是时候要改变了。
it's time for change.
 
是时候要改变有个新的开始。
It's time to change for a new start.
 
以及,是时候要聚在一起,
And, it's time for being there together,
 
要一次一起写下人类的历史
writing the history of Man in one go, together
 
以很多方式改变人类的命运。
and in so many ways, changing the destiny of the Mankind.
 
...很多人还是不知道,这项科技将要做什么。
... A lot of people have not realized, what this Technology is going to do.
 
以及,接下来的时间......很快的
And, in a coming time ... in a very short time
 
...我们在发展中所看到的,
... in what we see, in development,
 
我们在凯史基金会所看到的,
in what we see, in what we as Keshe Foundation,
 
不只我,我们所有人为促进和平与知识, 挺身而出
not just me, but all of us stood, promoted Peace, knowledge,
 
自由分享,打破所有藩篱。
sharing freely, has broken all the barriers.
 
它有(又没声音了)
It has (audio loss)
 
里克: 哈萝凯史先生?
(RC) Hello Mr Keshe?
 
啊,我想又暂时与凯史先生断线。
Ah, I think we ... temporarily lost the connection with Mr Keshe there.
 
正如Mark Erb所提到的,
As Mark Erb mentions,
 
“在话当中,打破所有的藩篱,我们失去连结。”
"at the phrase, broken all of the barriers, we lost the connection."
 
OK,重新连线过程请稍稍忍耐一下,
Okay, well bear with this for a minute while we get reconnected.
 
OK,我可以播放这个... 老的影片。
Okay well, ... I could play the... from the older videos here.
 
好吧,也许...也许,我们 可以看看谁有任何问题要提出的,
Well, perhaps ... maybe, we can see if anyone has any questions,
 
或任何事想说的...
or anything they would like to ... comment on
 
对于这个知识寻求四周年的感想,也许?
in commemoration of the four years of the Knowledge Seekers Workshop, perhaps?
 
文斯: 我可以说一下吗, 让我们打开,问问人们他们的...
(VR) Shall I say, lets open up and ask people what their ...
 
过去四年最好的回忆是什么?
the best memory of the last four years is?
 
里克: 好的,对,我也想提醒大家,我们是...
(RC) Yes, right and I'd also like to remind people, that we are ...
 
开始...累积... 最爱的智慧引言。
starting a ... to accumulate the... the favorite quotes that we have.
 
每个人都有他自己喜爱的 凯史先生的引言,
Everybody has their favorite quote from Mr Keshe perhaps,
 
或一系列教学,
or a series of parts of workshops,
 
裡头确实传递了一些讯息,很大声很清楚...
that they really got some message came through, loud and clear...
 
(听不清)OK。 凯史: 对不起,我又回来了。是?
(inaudible) Okay. (MK) Sorry, I'm back again. Yes?
 
凯史: 看来,我们跟上次教学有同样的问题
(MK) It seems, to be we have the same problem form last ... program.
 
笔电的系统更新,打断
There's a update in the system, in the laptop, which is breaking through.
 
里克: 哦,OK。 所以,我们换到手机,
(RC) Oh, Okay. So, we change to the mobile phone,
 
我们也无法做什么。
there's nothing we can do with it.
 
正如我说的...很多人会记得2008... 第208次的教学。
As I've said ... a lot of people will remember the 2008 ... 208 teaching.
 
以及,我们会看到即将到来的事,与改变。
And, we will see what is, to come up and what is the change to be.
 
但是,最终,如果有一天...- 不可避免的,一个像这样的技术,
But, at the end if the day ... there is ... it's inevitable, a Technology like this,
 
..政府,世界各国领袖,或组织
that ... the governments, the world leaders, the organizations
 
开始注意到,他们看到改变。
start taking notice and they see the change.
 
他们......他们看到改变能带来什么,他们看到,
They... they see what the change can bring and they see how strong,
 
我们能简单地扭转的一切的能力有多强。
we can change everything in such a simple way.
 
我们一起工作,如果你把 我们投入的人力工时算进来,
We have worked together, if you put the man-hours we have put into this,
 
我们所有人都是很伟大的,很巨大的。
all of us, is tremendous, is tremendous.
 
几十万个小时,所投入的。
Is hundreds of thousands of hours, has been put in.
 
很多人付出很多的努力,以确保事情发生。
A lot of people have put a lot of effort, to make sure that things happen.
 
事情发生... 位置以及...系统要能运转,
Things takes place ... the position and ... system works,
 
每样东西都要就定位。我们才能工作
everything is there to work for all of us.
 
以很多方式,如同我说的,不是一个人,
In so many ways, is not, as I say, always anymore one person,
 
是我们所有人,在即将到来的时间, 我们会宣布...你能听到我吗?
it's all of us, and in a coming time, we will announce... Can you hear me?
 
文斯: 可以,刚刚好。 里克: 可以,耶。
(VR) Yes, just fine. (RC) Yes, Yep.
 
凯史:非常感谢。在即将到来的时间, 我们会宣布大规模招募
(MK) Thank you very much. In a coming time we announce a massive recruitment
 
世界各地凯史基金会支持者,各项职缺
of the Keshe Foundation Supporters around the World, in every aspects,
 
在医疗部分的,或在...... -
you've been in the medical part, you've been in the...
 
生产部分的,你想要卖出,
producing pieces, that you were trying to sell,
 
在研究发展部分的。
in research, in development.
 
凯史基金会以巨大巨大的方式集中。
Keshe Foundation gets centralized, in a huge way, in a massive way.
 
我放了一个便条在医疗部门,那...
... I put a note out to our medical teams, that ...
 
开始招募
to start recruiting,
 
开始募集淮备招募医疗应用的人员
start collecting and be ready for to bring in the medical application
 
对外宣布。
of the Technology out into public in a very weak way.
 
以及,这会改变我们。
And, it will change us.
 
我们将..透过医疗,食物接触到人群
We'll... we'll reach Humanity, mainly through the healthcare,
 
以及其他部分我们看到有机会的。
the food and through what else we might see available for all of us.
 
我要转换到另一个系统,直到它掉下来
I'm going to switch to the... another system till it falls out
 
我回来在这个上面。
then, I come back in on this one please.
 
现在能听到这个吗?
Can you hear me on this one now?
 
里克: 可以,会听到回音,但我想是可以的。
(RC) Yes we hear an echo at this point, but I thing we can take care of that.
 
凯史: 除非我们有问题。
(MK) Unless we have a problem.
 
另一方面,我们必须了解改变必须是正确的。
... On the other hand, we have to all understand that the change has to be correct.
 
我们(听不清)基金会,
We have (inaudible) of the Foundation, as it was.
 
我们需要非常坚定,
We need to [be] very steadfast and with what is
 
对于未来几个月即将从凯史基金会发布的,
about to come out of the Keshe Foundation in next few months,
 
我们不要傲慢,要谦卑。
we don't become arrogant, but become humble by it.
 
我们会看到我们所承诺的, 世界和平条约已经开始开花结果
... We will see what we promised, the World Peace Treaty has start bearing fruit
 
与世界各国领袖交涉的结果,我们正在协商。
with number of world leaders, and we are negotiating.
 
我们迈开步伐在进行协商, 把凯史基金会的和平条约拿出来,
We're negotiating in a very big way, in bringing the Keshe Foundation Peace Treaty,
 
得到一些国家的支持。
and in bringing Nations to support.
 
但是,最终,我们不会停止教学。
But, at the end of it, we cannot stop teaching.
 
我们无法停止把新的知识不断带出,
We cannot stop bringing the new knowledge out,
 
支持人们以新的教学方法出来。
supporting the people who come up with new ways of teaching.
 
开始提出新的解决方案的人们
Those who start coming out with new solutions to understanding
 
了解到科技并回馈到基金会的结构中
of the Technology and bringing their beauty into the structure of the Foundation,
 
增加知识。
to add to the knowledge.
 
有一些现象变得越来越明显
There is something which is becoming, more and more apparent
 
身为凯史基金会家长的我坐在那里看到的
and as where I sit, where I look as head of the Keshe Foundation
 
在交流中以及我们所看到的。
in the communication and what we see.
 
我们打破专利的禁忌,排他性,与专属权。
We have broken the taboo of the patents, exclusivity, ownership.
 
你们所有人,如此轻易,...慷慨地分享知识,
The way all of you, so simply and so ... graciously shared knowledge,
 
你们所学,你们所看到,不管是新的甘斯, 可以更快地消解疼痛,
as what you learn, what you see, be it the new GANS that it can release pain faster,
 
或新的等离子体水,你可以增长, 或不管我们做什么。
or a new Plasma water, that you can grow, increase the growth, or whatever we do.
 
带到一个需要改变的位置
Has brought into position that, there is a need for a change
 
很多方面,改变已然来临。
and in so many ways, the change has come.
 
我们总是让你们先知道,
We always let you know in advance,
 
我们在教学第四年所做的所有改变,
the change what we all worked for in the 4th year of teaching,
 
从第五年,已经开始。
starting the 5th year, has started.
 
你会听到更多,看到更多,如我所说,
You will hear more, you will see more and as I said, stay
 
在很多方面,
stay, in so many ways,
 
忠于你在凯史基金会所做的,
loyal to what you took up to be with the Keshe Foundation,
 
成为其中的一部分,支持以及改变人类。
to be part of it, to support and change Humanity.
 
我们正处于变革的阶段,以很多方式, 我们所有人都必须做好淮备。
... We are in that change phase, and in so many ways, it's all of us have to be ready.
 
今年我们在阿克拉 宣布一个庞大的就业结构。
We announced a massive employment structure in Accra this year.
 
我们有500人的就业职缺, 如果凯史基金会的团队,
We are heading for 500 employment, with the team if the Keshe Foundation,
 
幕后工作让它变成可能
are working in the background to make it possible
 
未来两个月内会发生。
in next two months, is coming.
 
我们正在义大利要大规模招聘,
We are heading for a large employment in Italy,
 
墨西哥在未来几个月 在招募部分也会就定位。
Mexico will come into line of the employment in the next few months.
 
亚利桑那也一样,其他国家也一样。
The same will be Arizona, the same goes with ... other countries.
 
我们有11个工厂,有目标招聘人数要填满,
We keep the eleven factories we have a target to be fulfilled,
 
每个工厂释放出来的职缺 大约是500到1000人。
and we're looking for around about 500 to 1,000 people, per factory.
 
所有的一切都规画好了。
And everything for it is getting structured.
 
凯史基金会的管理团队,工厂製造这边,
The management team of the Keshe Foundation, the manufacturing,
 
基金会的管理团队要,把所有资源整合在一起,
management team of Foundation have managed to bring everything together,
 
他们正在这地球到处飞,以确保
they are flying across this Planet to make sure
 
我们满足人类与改变的需求。
we meet the need of the Humanity and change.
 
凯史基金会在很多方面,
And in so many ways, Keshe Foundation,
 
以自己的方式得到肯定,传达它所说的。
has become recognized in its own way, to deliver what it says.
 
在很多方面,我们所有人 都经过很多考验,经历很多困难,
And in so many ways, all of us we stood a lot of trials, we stood a lot of hardship,
 
忍受很多羞辱与攻击,很多方式,
we've stood a lot of insult and assault, and in so many ways,
 
这对我们来说是完美的考验。
it has come out to be perfect for us.
 
因为多年来攻击我们的人,
Because those who attacked us over years,
 
我们看到他来来去去,不管是希望或任何一切,
we saw him coming and going, being Hope, to being everything else,
 
他们变得沮丧,以自己的生存方式生存。
they become dismayed and they spread for their own ways of survival.
 
我们很快站起来,以很多方式 第一代的凯史基金会,
We stood fast and in so many ways the first generation of the Keshe Foundation,
 
在第一个週期,我们所有人都以能达阵为荣,
in the first cycle, which is all of us, will be proud to be able to achieve,
 
几千年来,先祖所无法实现的事情。
what for thousands of years none of our forefathers would achieve.
 
能自由分享,自由教学,不是父传子,
Sharing freely, teaching freely and not father to son,
 
而是种族对种族,人对人,跨地球地传递。
but from Race to Race, Man to Man across this Planet.
 
我们打破的疆界,国籍,与种族的禁忌,
We have broken the taboo of borders, nationality and Race.
 
以及,很多方面,如果你看管理董事会
And, in so many ways, if you look at the board of the management
 
凯史基金会的,
of the Keshe Foundation,
 
如果你只看今天的成员,
if you look at just the panel which is on today,
 
你会看到至少30,40,50个国籍。
you will see at least 30, 40, 50 Nations are online.
 
我们渴望学习,渴望教导。
We are eager to learn, we are eager to teach.
 
当中的美妙,要为 凯史基金会史上最大的举动做淮备。
But the beauty of it is, be ready for biggest move in the Keshe Foundation history.
 
因为这会是我们所採取的最大,最大的一步。
Because, this will come to be the biggest, biggest step we've ever taken.
 
会把基金会带到
And it will bring the Foundation
 
国际运作的最高等级。
into one of the highest levels of its operation, Internationally.
 
我们正在幕后运作。
We are working in the background.
 
凯史基金会在不同国家的分支
Keshe Foundations in the different Nations
 
正在幕后工作,使其发生。
are working in the background to make it happen.
 
以及,我恭喜我们所有人,每一个人。
And, I either way, congratulate all of us, every single one of us.
 
不管我们在上凯史基金会的一堂课,
Be it we taught in one session of Keshe Foundation,
 
不管我们在淮备设备要开会。
be it we made facility for a conference to take place.
 
总的来说,我们四年当中集结努力,
Collectively, we have managed to bring, in four years together,
 
很多国家的很多人,很多的组织无法想像的。
what a lot of people a lot of Nations, a lot of organizations could not even dream of.
 
但最终,如我所说,“不要停止教学”。
But, at the end of it, as I've said, "do not stop teaching."
 
教得正确,没有任何杂念地教,
Teach correct, teach without any thoughts,
 
那“如果我教,我可能会落后”。
that, "if I teach, I might fall behind."
 
做基础教学,“教学过程我教越多, 我自己也有所学习”。
Teach on the basis that, "I teach more, in the process of teaching I learn myself."
 
所以,我提升自己,在教别人的时候,
So, I elevate myself, in the teaching of the others,
 
所以他们能在同一个方向提升自己。
so they can elevate themselves in the same direction.
 
我们的目标只有一个,就是和平。
Our aim is one thing and that's Peace.
 
以及,在未来,我们会透过散播知识达到。
And, in a coming time, we'll achieve it through the spread of the knowledge.
 
不是...我说的(听不清)
Not ... what I call, (inaudible)
 
...也说
...that also speak
 
变成像一个国家
...it's become like a Nation
 
[技术问题]
[technical issues]
 
文斯: 凯史先生,你能听到我吗?
(VR) Mr Keshe can you hear me?
 
里克: 铁定有些问题... 我需要重新连线,我猜?
(RC) Definitely having some issues there ... I'll have to reconnect I guess?
 
文斯: 他会以手机重新回来,所以稍等一下。
(VR) He'll come back on the mobile, so it'll just take a moment.
 
里克: OK,谢谢。
(RC) Okay, thank you.
 
凯史: 不知怎么,只要影片稍有变化, 我们就被踢出去。
(MK) Somehow, whenever there is a change on the video we get kicked out.
 
所以,我们必须看那个拜託。
So, we have to watch that one please.
 
这个不知为何,就会在系统中产生一个流?
This somehow creates a flow in the system?
 
里克: 我们会放图片取代影片,也许在...
(RC) We will put up a .jpeg instead of the video, perhaps in the...
 
也许,会有帮助... 凯史: 耶。
maybe, that'll help it... (MK) Yeah.
 
凯史:如果我们让它那样,我想它就是这样,
(MK) It's just if we can leave it, I think this is what it does,
 
在他们上传的过程,产生一个混乱。
somehow in this program they loaded is, it's creating this mayhem.
 
无论如何,我们必须继续往前,继续教学。
In any case, we have to go ahead and move on, and carry on with teaching.
 
带著喜悦之心教学,并以正确的方法教。
Please, teach with joy of heart and please teach the correct way.
 
不要傲慢,我们需要你的教学。
And don't become arrogant, we want your teaching.
 
昨天部分的教学,...
In part of the teaching, yesterday and ...
 
对我是昨天,上星期四,上一次的教学。
to me yesterday's, last Thursday the last time we were teaching.
 
是回到植物的过程,
It's the process of going back to the plants,
 
了解二氧化碳的过程,
going to understand the process of CO2,
 
直到你了解氧是怎么产生的。
till you understand how the Oxygen is produced.
 
这一点很重要,因为基金会,
This is important, because the way the Foundation is moving,
 
朝向太空发展移动的方式。
towards Space Development.
 
基金会工作的方式朝向...
The way, the work of the Foundation is moving towards the...
 
想要在结构中旅游,他们觉得
those who would like to travel within the structure, that they feel,
 
他们的灵魂还不够成熟,能够自行处理。
that they have not reached the maturity of the Soul to be able to do it on their own.
 
我们需要採取这个阶段,需要能够教导。
We need to take that phase, we need to be able to teach.
 
同时,很重要要了解
At the same time, it's important to understand
 
人的灵魂成了这些系统的控制者。
that the Soul of the Man becomes the controller of these systems.
 
这是我们必须学习的一部分,
This is part of what we have to learn,
 
这是我们需要学习的一部分。
this is part of what we need to learn.
 
我们需要了解,
We need to understand, that,
 
虽然我们讲到水平人,
... even though we speak about the horizontal people,
 
我们讲到垂直人,
we speak about the vertical people,
 
我们讲到那些在海裡游的人  (此处人不见得指人)
we speak about those who float in the seas
 
这个星球的汪洋大海
and the oceans of the seas on this Planet
 
与宇宙的海洋。
and in the oceans of the Universe.
 
它们都在相同的过程运作。
They all operate through the same process.
 
它们都有灵魂。
They all have a Soul.
 
以及,灵魂的结构被事先预录,
And, the structure of the Soul is been prerecorded,
 
在我们说的人的“RNA”中。
in what we call the 'RNA' of the Man.
 
它自己的播放,产生了物质形体
Which in its play, it creates the Physicality
 
人体的振动。
vibration of the Physicality of the Man.
 
是如此简单。
That's how simple it is.
 
这是我们必须要了解的。
This is what we have to understand.
 
那我们必须了解我们想如何使用
Then we have to understand how we want to use
 
灵魂的结构,
this structure of the Soul,
 
在它显现为我们说的“RNA”中,
that, in the manifestation of itself as we call the 'RNA',
 
所具有的声音,它需要一张光碟来播放,
in the, what is the noise of, it had needs a disc to play,
 
也就是人的身体。
which is the, Physicality of the Man.
 
如果你们了解这一点,如同我们都知道的,
And then if you understand this, as we all know,
 
当你播放音乐时,
when you play the music,
 
植物会有反应,
the plants show a reaction,
 
鱼儿也会有反应。
the fish show a reaction.
 
动物也会有反应,
the animal show a reaction,
 
对你所播放的音乐。
to the music you play.
 
我们必须学习播放宇宙的灵魂音乐。
We have to learn to play the music of the Soul of the Universe.
 
想要透过服务提升的人,
Those of us who elevate through serving,
 
到那个位置,能够收到更多以服务,
to that position, to be able to receive more to serve,
 
当你到达这一点,你会说一件事,
when you reach this point, you'll say one thing,
 
“这是多么容易,我们犯了多少错误
"How easy this has been, and how much we made mistake
 
才到达这裡,不需要走那么多冤枉路。“
to get to here, and there was no need for it."
 
但是无论如何,这带给我们智慧。
But in any way, it has brought us wisdom.
 
带给我们理解转换的智慧,
It has brought us the wisdom of understanding the conversion,
 
带给我们了解的智慧,
it has brought us the wisdom of understanding,
 
我们的灵魂如何决定我们身体的状况。
how our Soul can dictate the condition of our Physicality.
 
身体如何决定人灵魂的状况,
And then, how the Physicality can dictate the condition of the Soul of the Man,
 
或任何其他的存在。
or any other being.
 
我们现在了解,回顾这四年的教学,
We, now understand, going back four years of teaching,
 
如果你回去听所有的录音,从第一天起的,
and if you go back in all the recordings, from the first day I said,
 
我说“当你启动系统, 为它祈祷,从你的灵魂给出。”
"When you start the system, pray for it, give it from your Soul."
 
里克:OK,看来我们又有另一个...
(RC) Okay it looks like we have another...
 
另一个短暂的插曲,
Looks like we have another brief interlude here,
 
... 各位先生女士。
... Ladies and Gentlemen.
 
我想我听得到你? 凯史:耶,我又回来了,
I think I heard you? (MK) Yeah, I'm back again,
 
系统故障,断线,不知道为什么这样。
it's the system failure, falls out we don't understand why.
 
...以很多方式,我们成为整个过程的一部分。
... In so many ways, we become part of the whole process.
 
我们需要成为过程的一部分, 需要成为自身理解的一部分,
We need to become part of the process, we need to become part of our understanding,
 
整个结构会设定成 给予,提升,发展,
that, the whole structure is set to be, to give, to elevate, to develop,
 
并推动其他实体的灵魂。
and to promote, the Soul of other Entities.
 
然后,我们会了解我们的身体不重要。
And then, we understand our Physicality is irrelevant.
 
那么我们了解,是我们决定身材长相,
Then we understand, it's us who decides the shape,
 
肤色,与所有一切,跟随形体。
the color and everything else to go with the Physicality.
 
以很多方式,过去几个月的教学,
In so many ways, in the teaching of past few months,
 
正如我说的,我试过了 “为了带领灵魂的方向,
I have tried, as I said, "To bring the direction of the Soul,
 
进到过去三年“形体”教学的一部分。“
into the part of the teaching of the Physicality of the past three years."
 
过程中,我们越来越清楚意识到,
And in this process, we are becoming more and more aware,
 
那“我们的愿望即是我们的旨意”
that, "our wish is our command."
 
是我们决定条件。
It's us who dictates the condition.
 
是我们,带来整体性。
It's us, who brings about the Totality.
 
实际上,是我们决定整个过程。
It's us who, in reality, can dictate the whole process.
 
以很多方式,如果我们看 我们过去两年的工作,
In so many ways, if we look at, our work, in past few years,
 
我们彼此在教育,到一个点不再有声音。
we all have educated each other, to the point that, it's not a voice anymore.
 
我们彼此教育到灵魂的发展。
We have educated each other to development of the Soul.
 
很多来到基金会的人,
Many of those who came around the Foundation,
 
从组织拿一些东西,那些人再也看不到了。
to take something from it physically, we don't see around anymore.
 
因为灵魂的意图不在那裡服务。
Because, the intention of the Soul was not there to serve.
 
或,直到他们可以的一点,
Or, up to that point they could,
 
灵魂不淮备参加之后,因为它不在做事。
after that the Soul was not prepared to participate because it's not there to do.
 
我们很多人会经历同一阶段。
And a lot of us will go through the same phase.
 
但美妙之处是,一旦我们全星球地教这个,
But the beauty of it is, once we teach this, across this Planet,
 
我们会看到和平的开始。
we'll see the beginning of the Peace.
 
对我们来说,和平从人的灵魂开始。
The beginning of the Peace for us, is Peace within the Soul of the Man.
 
他对于自身形体的存在 感到高兴,能够掌握。
That he's happy, with the Physicality of it, which is controlling it.
 
有个身体在负责。
With a Physicality, which is in charge of.
 
那样的过程,我们进到下一步。
And, with that process, we go to the next step.
 
很多凯史基金会的支持者, 把凯史基金会看成一块贴布,
A lot of Keshe Foundation supporters, look at the Keshe Foundation as a Patch,
 
以及一个电源,作为一个... 一支健康笔,当成某个成长的东西。
and a Power Supply, as a ... a Pen, as something to grow.
 
但实际上,它是人类身体灵魂的 一个整块的贴布。
But in reality, it was all a Patch for the physical Soul of the Man.
 
有能量能提升人的身体
There was a energy to elevate the Physicality of the Man
 
到人灵魂的等级。
to the level of the Soul of the Man.
 
它在那里是一支健康笔,能写, 提升人灵魂的笔,
It was there as a Pain Pen, to write, the pen of elevation of the Soul of the Man,
 
从它身体的位置。
from its physical position.
 
我们总是在看身体在玩什么游戏, 但实际上它是
And we always looked at a physical game, but in fact it's part of the development
 
人灵魂发展的一部分
of the Soul of the Man.
 
我们都了解这在未来代表什么意思。
We all understand what this means in the coming time.
 
因为我们都那么物质化,只是看,
Because we are so physical we just only look,
 
看到健康笔,“就是释放,我的健康笔。 我的痛苦没有了,我使用健康笔。“
at the Pen, "It just releases, my Pen. My pain is gone, I use the Pen."
 
但,它是动态的,它带有灵魂, 加到你的灵魂。
But, it's dynamic, it carries a Soul, it adds to your Soul.
 
贴布也一样,如果几滴甘斯群,核心, 产生灵魂的条件
The patch the same, if a few GANSes, cores, create a condition of the Soul
 
你想一块贴布,几亿几亿的甘斯群, 怎么不会运作?
- what you think billions and billions of GANSes in a patch won't work?
 
然后,我们开始以不同的方式看待整个创造。
Then we start looking at the whole Creation in a different way.
 
里克:你还在吗凯史先生?
(RC) Are you still there Mr Keshe?
 
凯史:...就是提升人的灵魂,
(MK) ...is to elevate the Soul of the Man,
 
以它,我们的灵魂提升他人的灵魂。
that with it, our Soul elevates the Soul of the others.
 
这是我们要观察的,这是教学主要的目标。
And this is what we have to watch, this is what is the main objective of these teaching.
 
我想要做的,如果你们当中了解这过程的人,
What I would like to do, if those of you who are and understand the process,
 
就能扩展人灵魂的知识。
is to extend the knowledge about the Soul of the Man.
 
因为过去几个礼拜,我们加入了灵魂与身体,
Because, in past few weeks we joined the Soul and the Physicality,
 
我们开始了解,
we start understanding it,
 
但是现在我们必须深入了解自身的灵魂。
but now we have to go into understand more about our own Soul.
 
那我们了解"旨意",了解如何
That, we understand the commands, we understand how to
 
了解灵魂的意图,我们能改变它
understand the intention of the Soul, that we can change it
 
在人的身体层面。
in the physical dimension of the Man.
 
这需要...不是很多理解,而是很多领悟。
This needs ... not much understanding, but it needs a lot of comprehension.
 
需要走进人体的结构够深,
It needs to go deep enough in the structure of the body of the Man,
 
才能明白,你曾从人体最小的细胞开始,
to understand, you can start with the smallest cell in the body of the Man,
 
可以感受到,我们能触摸到, 然后透过它,尝试达到人的灵魂。
you can feel, we can touch, and then through it, try to reach the Soul of the Man.
 
然后,你会了解我们每一个人,
Then, you will understand how every single one of us,
 
能达到不只我们的灵魂,还有其他人的灵魂。
can reach, not only our Soul, but the Soul of the others.
 
集体地,我们有这力量。
Collectively, we have that power.
 
集体地,我们能做到这一点。
Collectively, we can do this.
 
集体地,我们了解这是其中的一部分
Collectively, we understand that this is part of the facets
 
作为人类种族的资产,是人类种族的一部分。
and the assets of being a Human Race, part of this Human Race.
 
你能听到我吗 里克?
Can you hear me Rick?
 
里克:可以,现在大声而清楚,凯史先生,谢谢。
(RC) Yes, loud and clear right now Mr Keshe, thank you.
 
凯史:非常感谢。 里克:我们有一个...
(MK) Thank you very much. (RC) We had a...
 
凯史:我们就留在这个频道,不要再被踢出去
(MK) We stay on this channel that we don't keep on falling out.
 
这,整个过程是了解,...
The, the whole process is to understand, the...
 
我们的灵魂如何被创造出来的。
how, our Soul is created.
 
灵魂如何被建构出来的。
How the Soul is structured.
 
同样地我们的身体也有同样的结构,
The same way as, our body, has a structure,
 
人的灵魂也是如此。
so does the Soul of the Man.
 
宇宙中任何实体的灵魂也是如此。
So does the Soul of any entity in Universe.
 
灵魂需要吸收,接受
A Soul needs... to absorb, to receive
 
灵魂需要给予。
A Soul needs to give.
 
灵魂有个...处理的部分
A Soul has a part of... processing
 
了解它需要给出什么,
to understand, what it needs to give,
 
以及需要接收到什么。
and what it needs to receive.
 
它可以给到什么程度。
To what extent can it give.
 
能接受到多大程度?
and to what extent can it receive?
 
灵魂必须了解...
A Soul has to understand...
 
它喜欢什么,不喜欢什么?
what it likes, what dislikes?
 
以及...
And then...
 
在什么环境比较想显现出自己?
In what environment would like to manifest itself?
 
想在什么环境运作。
In what environment would like to operate.
 
它的属性能够显示出来?
that, which attributes of it, can show?
 
当人们进化到了解更多灵魂的功能,
When the Man evolves to understand more about the function of the Soul,
 
跟人的形体外貌平行,你就会明白
to be parallel in the shape of the Physicality of the Man, you'll understand
 
灵魂...观察,什么是痛苦。
Souls... observe, what pain is.
 
灵魂...了解什么是喜悦。
Souls... comprehend what Joy is.
 
灵魂,理解需要是甚么意思。
Souls, comprehend what is means to need.
 
它需要什么满足需求。
What it needs to satisfy a need.
 
让我们理解,人灵魂的结构,
And it's for us to understand, the structure of the Soul of the Man,
 
有个平行的显现,有如人的形体。
has parallel manifestation, as a Physicality of the Man.
 
灵魂跌入恋爱,跟人一样
A Soul, falling in Love, the same as does the Man
 
因为他说:“我以我的形象造男造女。”
because he said, "I made Man in the image of myself."
 
不是“我”,而是本质,情感,感觉。
Is not the "I", but it's the essence, the Emotions, the Feeling.
 
因为,如我们所知,所有的灵魂都一样。
Because, as we know, all the Souls are the same.
 
所有的灵魂以同样的方式散发。
All the Souls radiate the same way and in the same manner.
 
这是...灵魂所做..带来改变。
It is... what the Soul... 'Do' and 'Does' which brings the change.
 
带来美丽。
It brings the beauty.
 
带来本质
It brings the Essence
 
然后,让我们瞭解到这一点,
and then, for us to understand this,
 
“我们可以在形体的层面转换它。”
"That we can convert it, in the Dimension of Physicality."
 
我们了解'形体' 没有任何意义。
We understand, 'Physicality' has no meaning.
 
如果人开始理解,人灵魂内的情感,
If the Man starts understanding, that the Emotion within the Soul of the Man,
 
跟随情感,与人的身体。
is followed through the Emotion, through the Physicality of the Man.
 
那么我们就知道,我们总是能清楚我们的灵魂。
Then we understand, we always knew our Soul.
 
我们把它连到身体。
It's just we connected it to Physicality.
 
“我以我的形象... 造男造女“。
"I made Man... in the image of myself".
 
不代表,“我有'我'”。
Doesn't mean, "I have an 'I' ".
 
代表,“我知道喜悦是什么,当我给出时”。
It means, "I know what the Joy is, when I give".
 
代表,“我知道这是什么意思 ,当我拿取,我必须移动位置”。
It means, "I know what it means, when I take, I have to move my position".
 
形体的的整个本质没有意义,
The whole Essence of Physicality, has no meaning,
 
在“人灵魂”的複製中,
in the replication of the Soul of the Man,
 
如“我以我的形象造男造女”。
as, "I made Man in the image of Myself."
 
这是过去四年的教学。
It's, what goes back in the teaching of past four years.
 
我们总是说:“身体的情感部分”。
We always said, "The Emotional part of the Physicality."
 
因为现在我们了解,身体的情感部分,
because now we understand, the Emotional part of Physicality,
 
导致形体的产生。
leads to the Creation of Physicality.
 
很多人想,
Many of us think, that,
 
“我们生来有皮肤, 眼睛,鼻子,头髮,或不管任何东西,
"We are born with the skin, or a eye, or a, nose, or hair, or whatever,
 
是...
was...
 
发生,发生在母亲的子宫裡。
happened, to happen in the womb of the Mother.
 
但所有这一切,是由身体事先评估过, 人的显现,
But all that, is pre-assessed, preset, by the Physicality, manifestation of the Man,
 
从人灵魂情感的本质,
from the Essence of the Emotion, of the Soul of the Man.
 
所以,代表,灵魂产生了,
So, it means, the Soul has created,
 
你会说的"RNA”和“DNA”,然后交给它。
what you would like to call, nowadays, 'RNA' and 'DNA', and it's handed it over.
 
这是,“从这裡到这一点,你收到, 现在你应该看印度。
This is, "From here to this point, you receive. Now you should look Indian."
 
从这裡,“今天,你应该看中国人”。
>From here, "Today, you should look Chinese."
 
“从这裡到这裡。”
"From here to here."
 
从现在开始,我让你去做,看你能带来什么?
And then from now on, I let you to do, see what you can bring in?
 
你如何能,我给你。
How, you can, what I've given you.
 
能带来我能提升自己到另一个次元。
to bring that I can elevate myself to another Dimension.
 
为什么我们有些人,眼睛颜色不同
Why some of us, turn out to be in different color eyes
 
整体而言,环境的整体
and collectively, the whole part of that environment
 
有相同的眼睛颜色,
have the same color of eye,
 
或相同的髮色,
or the same color of hair,
 
或不管什么。
or, whatever.
 
所有这些都被决定, 由地球场域的物质状态所决定。
All these are dictated, by the Matter-State of the Fields of the Planet.
 
所以,这与人的灵魂无关。
So, it has nothing to do with the Soul of the Man.
 
很像是,
Is very much, the paint
 
画笔,“你画你喜欢的”。
and the pen is provided, "You draw what you like".
 
“但那是限制。
"But that's the limitation.
 
必须全是棕色或蓝色,或黑色。“
It has to be all in brown or blue, or black."
 
所以,我们灵魂的眼睛颜色不是蓝的。
So, the color of the eye of our Soul is not blue.
 
灵魂没有眼睛。
The Soul has no eye.
 
耳朵的颜色不是粉红或黄色。
The color of the, ear is not pink or yellow.
 
以及,灵魂没有髮色是棕色和蓝色,
And, Soul does not have a hair which could be brown and blue,
 
然后我们对生成的颜色产生偏见,
and then we become prejudiced about the colors of it,
 
皮肤的,头髮的或眼睛的。
of the skin, the hair, or the eye.
 
我们把对方看成一个灵魂。
Then, we see each other as one Soul.
 
如果你瞭解这一点,
And then, if you understand this,
 
我们了解,没有智商。
we understand, there is no intelligence.
 
智商没有需要。
There is no need for intelligence.
 
身为灵魂,透过显现运作的矫正,
As, the Soul, through correction of his manifestation operation,
 
知道所有一切。
knows it all.
 
拥有所有。
Have it all.
 
分散和放弃它所需要的。
And disperse and dispense with what it needed.
 
这个人需要什么的预录安排,
on the arrangement of the pre-recording of what this people need,
 
在身体层面,能够存活。
in the physical Dimension, to be able to live.
 
我们正处在科技发展的边缘,
We are on the verge of, development of Technologies,
 
在未来的几个月几年会来到最前线。
which will come in the, in the, in the forefront, in the coming months and years.
 
我们甚至可以决定身材,颜色,整体结构
That, we can even, decide the shape, the color, the whole structure...
 
我们的后代。
of our offsprings.
 
如果灵魂,我们已经让它们创造,接受它。
If the Soul, we have allowed them to create, accept it.
 
你无法複製人灵魂。
You can not clone, Soul.
 
但你能複製人,灵魂身体的DNA。
But you can clone, the DNA of the Physicality of the Soul.
 
因为那不重要。
Because it's irrelevant.
 
每个灵魂都是独一无二的。
Each Soul is, unique.
 
以及,在过程中,必须学习多少,
And, in that process, we have to learn, how much,
 
我们可以添加到这个知识。
we can add to this knowledge.
 
我们能利用这个知识的程度?
How much we can use this knowledge?
 
会很有趣的是,我们会从这些研究发展忠看到,
What, it'll be interesting, what we will see from these developments of the research,
 
来自凯史基金会不同单位
which is coming up through Keshe Foundation in different sections
 
主要是由凯史基金会的很多追随者,
and by mainly, many of the followers of the Keshe Foundation,
 
是那个...
is that...
 
很快...
very soon...
 
我们将能够创造,
We will be able to create,
 
身材外貌,
physical shapes,
 
以等离子体科技。
through the Plasma Technology.
 
因为,我们能够创造灵魂,
Because, we will be able to create the Soul,
 
细胞的积累,
of the accumulation of the cells,
 
或,细胞的灵魂,
or, the Soul of the cells,
 
在整个系统的结构裡,
within the structure of the, whole System,
 
藉由放置反应器,
that, by putting Reactors,
 
把等离子体系统放进运转,
by putting Plasma Systems in operation,
 
我们可以能产生出生命。
We can lead to the creation of Life.
 
或,能导致生命灵魂的创造。
Or, we can lead to the creation of the Soul of the Life.
 
然后,我们可以把它带到宇宙任何地方。
And then, we can take this to anywhere, in the Universe.
 
很多人身为人类会有这个机会,
Many of us, as a Human Race, will take this chance,
 
当我们经过它。
when we'll go through it.
 
因为,这是唯一的方式,能带著质量穿越宇宙。
Because, it's the only way to be able to carry masses across this Universe.
 
我们当中很多人会脱离肉体
Many of us will depart from the Physicality
 
让我们的灵魂得到彼此的信任。
and, will allow our Souls, to be trusted with the other.
 
适时适所地,是我们的选择,
That in time, and in place, where it's of our choosing,
 
显现自己在系统的一部分。我们选择
to manifest ourselves in part of the System, which we chose.
 
很多人能够以非常独特的方式 了解整个过程。
Many of us, will be able to understand the whole process, in a very unique way.
 
这不是在预测未来。
This is not, a telling of the future.
 
这都是人触手可及,即使是今天
This is in the reach of the Man, even today.
 
如果你知道,而且你想要掌握 所有的这些反应器,
If you know, and you manage to handle, all these Reactors,
 
所有这些核心,所有这些甘斯,所有这些线圈。
all these Cores, all these GANSes, all this coils.
 
任何你想到的你所发展出来的
Everything which you could imagine you have developed
 
你都还没到达那一点,
You have not managed to reach this point,
 
因为,每一次的动作都为了符合身体。
because, every ... every move was to meet, conformation of the Physicality.
 
它是否改变了,是否奈米涂层过了?
Did it change, did that make Nanocoating?
 
我有做这个以致于它发生?
Did I do this, as it happened?
 
它是否有帮助你,处理你的不适? 飞起来了吗?
Did it help you, did it cure you? Did it fly?
 
这种过程告一个结束。
This process, has come to an end.
 
我们开始把整体理解推动,
We start moving on, the whole understanding is,
 
“我们能以所做的甘斯, 取代形体上的系统吗,
"Can we replicate, through the Physical Systems, with the GANSes we have made,
 
看看我们的灵魂如何自我显现 在一个新的层面,环境。“
to see how our Soul will manifest itself in a new Dimension, environment."
 
我要去西班牙度假,
I'm going to Spain for holidays,
 
我能複製条件吗,而当我这样做了,
can I replicate the condition, and when I did,
 
我能脱掉雪靴,避寒夹克与滑雪板,
am I going to take, boots, snow jacket and skis,
 
或我要去北极,我就穿比基尼,以及
or I'm going to the north Pole, I go with a bikini, and a
 
阳伞。
sun umbrella.
 
或我能控制我的灵魂,让它显现出来,
Or can I control my Soul, that it manifests itself,
 
在北极所需的配备,
what is needed to be in the north pole,
 
或在赤道上所需的配备。
and what is needed to be, on the equator.
 
你会看到很多凯史基金会的支持者
You will see, many of the Keshe Foundation supporters
 
会开始在这个等级产生机械 在即将到来的时间
will start creating machines in this level in a coming time.
 
现在我们接受了,
Now that we have taken,
 
国家级的资金与支援,
and the finances, and the supports of the Nation comes in,
 
参与这项技术的发展,可达成的,
the development of the Technology, which reachable,
 
会在2018 - 2019年达到新高点。
will reach new heights in, in 2018 - 2019.
 
很多你的梦想会成真,
Many of your dreams will become reality,
 
目前的沟通管道,
the present line of communication,
 
电脑在未来五年会报废。
computers in the next 5 years will become obsolete.
 
很多人会买全新的电脑。
Many of you bought many brand new computers.
 
但看看水平面将有什么要到来。
But, watch what is on the horizon to come.
 
因为现在的沟通管道是透过人的灵魂,
Because, now the line of communication is through the Soul of the Man,
 
了解人的情感。
and understanding the Emotion of the Man.
 
你还需要电话吗?
Do you need a telephone?
 
或你还需要跑马拉松传信的人,
Or do you need the messengers who will run a marathon,
 
很多人从一个城市穿梭到另一个城市。
and many of them to go from one city to another.
 
纸上讯息仍是一样,
The message on the paper is still the same,
 
都是要携带,传到,传递讯息的方法,
is the method of carrying it, and reaching it, and delivering it,
 
从我们说的“现在”
has now moved from, what we call the 'present',
 
好比,玻璃纤维与光学线路,
let's say, fiberglass and optical lines,
 
进到人灵魂的方向。
into the direction of the Soul of the Man.
 
很多,很多人会移往这个方向, 因为这样做很漂亮
Many, many of you will move in these ways, because, it's beautiful,
 
这是它的方式, 这是我们所有人都会产生的方式。
it's the way it is, and it's the way we'll all created.
 
我们知道这方式,我们了解这方式,
We know the way, we understand the way,
 
以很多方式,在这第208次的教学, 我承诺你一件事,
and in so many way, in the 208th teaching, I promise you one thing,
 
我们会有很多人灵魂的后代,
we will have many, many offsprings of the Soul of the Man,
 
灵魂决定,以什么形体,与颜色, 显现出自己。
that the Soul decides, in what shape and color it would like to manifest itself.
 
不只因为父母是中国人,以及在非洲,
Not just because the mother and father are Chinese, and in Africa,
 
必须长得像中国人,这样的想法都会被抛掉,
it has to be Chinese looking, and it'll be outcast,
 
他是中国人,我们是黑人,反之亦然。
that he's a Chinese and we are black, or vice versa.
 
在非洲他会是黑人,
Where in Africa he'll be black,
 
在中国他就会是中国人。
in China he'll be Chinese.
 
因为,灵魂决定它在哪裡,它满足了什么,
Because, the Soul decides where it is and what it's satisfied,
 
当它决定产生情感的方向
be done, and when it decides to create direction
 
在形体显现出来。
of the Emotion to manifest itself in Physicality.
 
在测试动态反应器的人,
Those of you that are testing dynamic reactors,
 
会看到这个,如果你建构的方式正确,
will see this, if you develop it in the right way,
 
对于生命的了解有正确的组合, 你会开始看到结构。
with the right composition of understanding Life, you will start seeing structures.
 
你如何加载它,你寻找结构, 但你首先看到灵魂,
How you load it, you look for the structure, but you see the Soul first,
 
然后,你的情感,
and then, what is your Emotion,
 
会给身体灵魂什么以显现出自己。
will give the Soul the Physicality to manifest itself.
 
很多在执行教学的人,在未来的时间裡,
Many of us in the teaching, will in the coming time,
 
会开始教到灵魂的提升,
will it start teaching the elevation of the Soul,
 
不是做甘斯与奈米涂层。
not making GANSes and Nanocoating.
 
人的灵魂必须透过身体去体验,
The Soul of the Man has to be reached through its Physicality,
 
但身体必须给灵魂和平的自在感,
but the Physicality has to give the Soul the comfort of Peace,
 
它内在需要什么去运作。
and what it needs to operate in.
 
未来几个月我们会教的内容之一,
One of the things we'll teach in the coming months,
 
是回到宇宙语言的教学,
is going back to the teaching of the Universal Language,
 
回到灵魂语言的理解。
going back to understanding the language of the Soul.
 
这是什么意思?
What does it mean?
 
因为灵魂的笔没有颜色,
Because the pen of the Soul has no color,
 
但是,能在其他灵魂刻出刻痕, 当它们接受时,
but, cuts deep in the other Souls, as they receive it,
 
他们使用它,以很多方式,
that they use it, and in so many ways,
 
改变自己到它们想去做的等级。
change themselves to the level they like to do.
 
另外一件事,我们要学习的,
The other thing, which we'll learn,
 
在未来的时间裡,是运输(传输)的方式,
in the coming time, is the method of transportation,
 
当你到达一个形体的层面。
when you arrive in a physical Dimension.
 
我们说的沟通管道,
The line of the communication, the, what we call,
 
你想打"零时间误差的沟通"
you would like to call, 'Zero-Time Communication',
 
我们说的“等离子体通讯系统”,
what we call, 'Plasma Communication System',
 
将彻底改革现在,我们说的手机。
will revolutionize the present, what we call, mobile phones.
 
透过“能量包”生产食物的浓缩,
Production of food in Essence, through 'Energy Packages',
 
未来凯史基金会将推出“能源补充站”
'Energy Stations', will be marketed in the coming time by the Keshe Foundation,
 
当你去洗车时,
where you are literally, as you go to a car wash,
 
或你经过X光扫描机,或接受 核磁共振扫描时,会输入东西给人。
or as you go through an x-ray machine, or you go to MRI, you feed the Man.
 
我们正往这个方向在努力, 特别是在容易发生灾难的地区。
We are working in that direction, especially for disaster zones.
 
这些在未来都是系统的一部分,
These will be part of the systems, which in the coming time,
 
会由凯史基金会投入运作,
will it be put into operation by the Keshe Foundation,
 
你到能源补给站,通过那裡, 就能收到你要的能源,
where you can walk through and you receive all the Energy you need,
 
然后你给出你不要的。
and you give what you do not need.
 
这些都在凯史基金会原始的专利裡,
These are all in the original patents of the Keshe Foundation,
 
现在我们教育地够多,我们看到, 是时候可以传递出来。
now that we have educated enough, we see, it's time to deliver.
 
是时候把所有专利投入运作。
It's time to bring all the patents into operation.
 
很多特色,很多区段,
Many of the characters, many of the sections of the,
 
我们说的“专利”,都在医疗,不管是...
what we call, the 'Patents', be in the medical, be it the...
 
原创专利,
original patent,
 
是时候该进入运作。
it's time for it to come into operation.
 
请去看所有的专利,其中300项特点,
Please go through all the patents, some 300 and odd points of it,
 
都是医疗应用的专利,
go through the medical patent,
 
还有奈米涂层,奈米科技专利,
go through Nanocoating, Nano Technology patent,
 
去看论文,了解发展。
go through the papers, understand developing.
 
发展出它的所有面向, 因为你们所有人有足够的知识,
Develop all aspects of it, because all of you have enough knowledge,
 
现在去看看那些专利,
Read the patents now,
 
透过等离子体的眼,而非透过肉眼的物质科技。
through the eye of Plasma, not through the eye of Matter technology.
 
你会了解,有了一层新意。
and you will understand, it has a new meaning.
 
开始发展,方式,
Start developing, the way,
 
你想在人的身体条件看到怎样的改变,
what you like to see changed in a physical condition of the Man,
 
或...
or...
 
从身体改回到人的灵魂。
change it, from Physicality into the Soul of the Man.
 
我可以产生一个(休息或补充)站, 其他的灵魂可以来此提升他们自己吗?
Can I create a station, that the other Souls can come and elevate themselves?
 
就像有一个车站一样,
Is exactly the same as having a station,
 
很多人来从等离子体喂饱自己,
where people come and feed themselves from the Plasma,
 
或实体,不管我们或他人,
or, where the entities, be it us or the others,
 
来这裡找和平...以及避难。
come to find Peace ... and refuge.
 
再去重读一下。打开所有的专利。
Reread and open all the patents again.
 
打开它们...
Open them...
 
评估它们...
evaluate them...
 
以等离子体的语言去做,
and now do them, in the language of Plasma,
 
你会开启很多有关人的秘密,
and you'll find a lot of secrets of the Man will open up,
 
它是这样写的。
it's written that way.
 
因为对专利实质面有兴趣的人,
Because, those who are interested in the physical condition of the patents,
 
会收到实质的条件。
will receive the physical condition.
 
如果你决定从 人的灵魂或实体的灵魂去看它,
If you decide to look at it through the Soul of the Man, or Soul of the entity,
 
你会产生新的条件,给你你提升人的灵魂。
you'll create new conditions, that it gives you elevation of the Soul of the Man.
 
专利中没有任何一处在教导破坏,
There is nowhere in any of the patents, that there is the teaching of destruction,
 
即使在那些,你会看到创造本质的结构。
even in those, which you see the structure, is the Essence of the Creation.
 
很像,很像一隻凤凰。
It's very much, it's like a phoenix.
 
时间到了,给很多凯史基金会的支持者
The time has come for a lot of the Keshe Foundation supporters
 
开始教学,複製,
to start teaching, and replicating,
 
专利物质面的整体结构,
the whole structure of the Matter-State of the patents,
 
到等离子体与自由等离子体, 当中没有实体。
into Plasma and Free-Plasma condition, where there is no Physicality.
 
我最近才跟凯史基金会一个研究小组说过的,
I was explaining very recently to part of the Keshe Foundation Research Group,
 
如果他们懂的话,他们的走法
that, the way they are going, if they understand,
 
对于已经发展出来的,
with what has been developed,
 
即使是你做的星形体,
even your Star-Formations,
 
到达能提升它自身灵魂的点
reaching the point of the elevation of the Soul of itself
 
你会发现塑胶核心,或黄铜核心,或铜核心
you will find out that the plastic cores or Brass cores or the Copper cores
 
将完全溶解。
will totally dissolve.
 
因为,你通过了铜的强度。
Because, you pass the Strength of the Copper.
 
但你仍看到等离子体像太阳,没有容器。
But you still see Plasma, like a Sun, will have no container.
 
我们并没有看到,太阳后面接一个马达,
We don't see a motor on the end of the Sun sitting on it,
 
也没看到,太阳装在一个黄铜或铜的容器裡。
and we don't see it contained in a Brass or a Copper container.
 
随著PPU与PPG(塑料)的新发展,
With the new development of PPU's and PPG's,
 
“等离子体节能装置” 和“等离子体发电机”
'Power Plasma Units' and 'Power Plasma Generators'
 
已经发展出来的,在你手中,
which are now developed and is in your hand,
 
如果你了解发展的本质
if you understood the essence of the development
 
你们所有人,都可产生系统给你,我们说的,
you can all produce systems which can give you what we call,
 
你说的“没有容器的星形体”。
you lot, you like to call 'Star-Formation without containment'.
 
代表一颗星星,看著你 如何喂进等离子体,到反应器
Which means a Star looking how you will feed Plasma to the Reactors
 
那么电子的电流。
then the flow of the current of Electrons, electronics.
 
每个人都能做。
Everyone can do it.
 
研究中心提升到一个等级
The research centers are elevated to that level
 
开始进阶到另一个等级工作。
and they start working in that level.
 
现在你们每个人都能做。
And now everyone of you can do.
 
如同我说的,当我们想要产生等离子体的条件
As I said, when we manage to create the Plasma Condition
 
是在铜以上结构的一部分,
which is part of the structure above the Copper,
 
铜不存在,但等离子体存在。
Copper doesn't exist, but the Plasma still does.
 
你会发现很多人会做到这一点
You'll find many of you will reach to the point that you
 
你所做的核心,你所做的设置是
what you built as a core, and what you build as setting on
 
马达,会变得没有意义
as a motor, will have no meaning
 
如果你开始用等离子体的电流,而非电流。
if you start using the Plasma current, than electrical current.
 
什么是等离子电流?
What is a Plasma current?
 
等离子体电流是场强 它知道它必须往哪裡传输
A Plasma current is Field forces that, it knows it has to go somewhere to deliver
 
它也知道必须回头给更多,
and it knows it has to come back to give more,
 
因为当它传输时,它收到更多。
because when it delivered, it received more.
 
不含或包含等离子体反应器 将是接下来的教学重点,
The non-containing or contained Plasma Reactors will be upcoming teachings,
 
这是是即将到来的科技,
it'll be upcoming Technologies,
 
当你想要旅行在宇宙深处
where, when you want to travel the depth of the Universe
 
没有什么东西能包含等离子体
there is nothing which can contain the Plasma
 
除了等离子体之内的场强,
except the Field forces within the Plasma,
 
有它的平衡
that having the balance of it
 
可以以人的灵魂来控制, 因为它也是同样的构成。
can be controlled through the Soul of the Man, as it's made of the same.
 
我们看不到 宇宙中任何的星星有个容器
We don't see any of the Stars in the Universe having a containment
 
但在它们生命週期与循环中,
but in the evolution and the cycle of Life of them,
 
它们产生条件,让它们存在。
they create Conditions that, allows them to exist.
 
在即将到来的时间, 所有这些非次元的等离子体系统
In a coming time, all these non-dimensional Plasma systems
 
会到达像对中子或质子了解的等级。
will come to be the level of understanding of, very much like a Neutron or a Proton.
 
取决于环境场强的条件
Depending on the Condition of the Field-Strength of the environment
 
等离子体会闪亮,自我创造并自我显现
the Plasma will shine, and create itself and manifest itself
 
根据环境的等离子体场强, 它自我显现出来。
according to the Plasmatic Field force of the environment it has manifested itself.
 
然后,来到一个新的点。
Then, it comes to a new point .
 
你想要找一粒穀粒, 或想要从太阳那裡收到?
Would you like to look for a grain or, would you like to receive from the Sun,
 
没有穀粒,因为可能粮食歉收?
without the grain because the harvest can fail?
 
太阳能提升宇宙的场域,永不死亡。
The Sun, which is the elevation of the Fields of the Universe, never dies.
 
一个太阳可能会做,但其他太阳仍然在那裡
One Sun might do, but the other Suns are still there
 
因为我们是为整体性设定的一部分。
because we are part of the set up to be, for the whole Totality to exist.
 
所以,我们看,你在即将到来的时间会看到,
So, what we looking and you will see in a upcoming time,
 
等离子体反应器,没有容器
Plasma Reactors without containment,
 
等离子体系统飞行你所说的,“星形体”
Plasma system flying what you call, 'Star-Formation'
 
是以人的灵魂,人的情感控制。
where is controlled through the Soul of the Man, through the Emotion of the Man.
 
那么,你会了解你必须保护身体。
Then, you'll understand you have to protect the Physicality.
 
这又回到过去几週的教学
And it goes back to the teaching of past few weeks
 
你让人的身体进入人的灵魂
where you allow the Physicality of the Man to enter the Soul of the Man
 
人的灵魂可以保护它。
that the Soul of the Man can protect it.
 
而人的灵魂与星星非常相似,能够互动。
And, as the Soul of the Man is very much the same as a Star, it can interact.
 
你可以进到太阳等离子体的形体结构。
You can enter the physical structure of the Plasma of a Sun.
 
然后,在那个层级, 决定你是否想住在太阳的中心
And then, in that level, decide if you like to live within the center of the Sun
 
因为现在,你是整个型体结构的一部分。
because now, you are part of the total physical structure.
 
这是唯一的时间
This is the only time
 
当猫从包包跑出来,你可以再把它放回包裡。
when the cat comes out of the bag, you can put it back in the bag.
 
灵魂让身体发展
Where the Soul allow the Physicality to be developed
 
现在,你可以透过身体灵魂产生一个条件
now, you can create a Condition through the Soul of the Physicality
 
回到人的灵魂裡你能自我显现出来
to go back within the Soul of the Man that you can manifest yourself
 
在一个层面,当你决定形体自我显现。
in a dimension, when you decide, the Physicality manifest itself.
 
整个凯史基金会在未来几个月,
The whole of the Keshe Foundation, in a coming months,
 
应该能够朝这个方向前进。
should be able to move in that direction.
 
记住,我说过即使在上几次教学。
Remember, I've said, even in the last few teaching.
 
人知识的提升
The elevation of the Knowledge of the Man
 
我们很剧烈地在演变非常强烈
where we evolved heavily and very strongly
 
在科学与工作,在建筑与医学等所有事上
in the science and in work, in architecture and everything else from medicine
 
就是当有平等与和平的时候。
was when, there was Equality and Peace.
 
因为,现在没有战争,
Because, now there was no war,
 
有人想做更多,他们提升创造的工作。
there were those who wanted to do more and they elevated the work of the Creation.
 
人类进到和平的阶段。
Mankind is coming to that phase of Peace.
 
在未来几周,你会听到世界各国领袖的布达。
In a coming weeks, you will hear announcements worldwide by world leaders.
 
别忘了我承诺过,是我的愿望, “我的愿望即是我的旨意”。
Don't forget I promised, is my Wish and, "My Wish is my Command."
 
过程中,当军方没有空间
And in that process, when the men of military have no room
 
只能成为和平之人。
except become Man of Peace.
 
以及,我们所有人有巨大的资源可用 所有世界科学家。
then, there'll be huge resources available to all of us, all the World scientists.
 
比赛会是,谁知道能给更多以便提升。
The race will be, who knows more to give more to elevate.
 
不再是梦想。
This is not a dream anymore.
 
坐在我的座位上,你会看到。
Sit in my seat and you shall see.
 
是我们,必须为此淮备好。
It's us, who has to be prepared for it.
 
等离子体技术的发展
Development of Plasma Technologies
 
会改变行星某些区域的状况
which will change the Condition of certain section of the Planet
 
在实体的时间,我们说的“快速改变”
in the time of physical, what we call, 'rapid changes'
 
不管是飓风,不管是地震 我们能预测,我们能做的,
be it hurricane, be it earthquakes as we can predict it, as we can do it,
 
我们可以保护它, “OK,就在那裡,发生了,走了。”
we can protect it that, "Okay it just was there and is happened and it's gone."
 
但,“我不需要无家可归,我不需要挨饿
But, "I don't need to be homeless, I don't need to go hungry
 
我不需要失去收成。“
and I don't need to lose my harvest."
 
“因为我仍想待在这个星球当人类,"
"Because I still want to be Human and be on this Planet."
 
我们说的进化真正的“和平股息”,
The Evolution of the what we call, the real 'Peace dividend',
 
技术的新周期,会接触到我们所有人。
of the new cycle of the Technology, it will touch all of us.
 
但会是如此迅速,很多人无法想像的。
But, it will be in such a rapid way that, many of us, cannot even imagine.
 
世界和平在我的掌握中,我能传递。
World Peace is at my grasp and I'll deliver it.
 
但,你要了解当我们传递世界和平,
But, you got to understand, when we deliver the World Peace
 
想加入凯史基金会的人,在教课的人
those of you who are part of the Keshe Foundation, those of you who teach
 
必须能够成熟到能以正确方式教,
have to be able to be mature enough to teach the right way,
 
每一个人从他的灵魂选择,
that every man, chooses through his Soul,
 
不是从银行帐户,也不是从宫殿。
not by the bank account and not by in palaces.
 
未来,我们会看到整个太空旅游改变。
In a coming time, we'll see the changes in the whole Space travel.
 
我们很多人会学习。
Many of us will learn.
 
正如我说的,这些都是和平股息的一部分
As I said, these are all part of the Peace dividend
 
我们所有人都参与到。
which is, all of us participate in it.
 
但当中之美是...
But the beauty of it is...
 
地球议会为人类写下宣言。
the Earth Council has written the statement for Humanity.
 
宇宙议会仍处在谜当中,
The Universal Council is still in riddle,
 
无法找到路,甚至写出自己的使命。
cannot find its way, even to write its own mandate.
 
因为,他们甚至找不到, 大部分的他们,自己的灵魂。
Because, they haven't even found, most of them, their own Soul.
 
宇宙议会的很多成员
And many of the members of the Universal Council
 
不懂他们灵魂的运作。
do not understand the operation of their Soul.
 
我们看到他们很多人来,有些还留著
Many of them we have seen come and some are still in the structure
 
仍然跑同样的过程。
still run on the same process.
 
这是问题。
This is the problem.
 
这是我们必须了解的。
This is what we have to understand.
 
和平股息会接触到我们所有人。
That, the Peace dividend, this time around, will touch all of us.
 
和平股息会在未来改变人类的路径。
The Peace dividend, will change the course of Humanity in a coming time.
 
以非常快的方式,
in a very rapid way,
 
影响层面非常广大,并以建设性的方式, 我们必须做好淮备。
in a huge way, in a constructive way, and we have to be ready for it.
 
因为,当我们的政府,组织,结构,
Because, when our government, when the organizations, when the structures,
 
我们提供协助支持,不管是电脑公司,
which we have helped to support, be it the computer companies,
 
不管是军人,军队,
be it the military guys, armies,
 
政府机关都会朝一个方向前进,
government structures, all will move in one direction,
 
因为人会找到新路线,新方式,
because Man will find a new course, a new way,
 
而这个新方式,会给我们的孩子 梦幻惊人的股息。
and this new way, will have a fantastic dividend for our children.
 
当他们谈到战争,他们会说:“什么是战争?”
When they talk about war, they say,"What is war?"
 
“为什么我们的父母亲那一代, 这么愚蠢,会做这种事呢?”
"Why our parents were so stupid to do such a thing?"
 
“他们在当中看到了什么?”
"What did they see in it?"
 
“裡面有什么?”
"What was in it?"
 
很像我们坐喷射客机或汽车旅游,
It's very much like, us, we travel in the jet planes or in a car,
 
如果你想到
and, if you think of it,
 
石油在那裡,一千年前,
the oil was there, a thousand years ago,
 
钢在那裡,铜在那裡,
the steel was there, the Copper was there,
 
我们没有一个人静下来说, “为什么我们的父母祖先不会
and none of us stood still, say, "Why didn't our parents and our forefathers
 
不要那样做,得骑著驴子去?
didn't think to do it, that they had to go with a donkey?"
 
唯一的差别是,人把自有智慧带进来,
The only difference is, Man has brought his intelligence into it,
 
为了自身利益利用与操纵。
to utilize and manipulate, to the benefit of himself.
 
现在,同样的事情会发生, 但这一次,宇宙的能量,
Now, the same thing will happen, but this time, with the energies of the Universe,
 
这是物质状态的创造本质。
which is the essence of the creation of the Matter-State.
 
那是改变会来临之所在
That's where the change will come.
 
那是会有差别之所在。
This is where the difference will come.
 
我们会在很短的时间内看到,
We will see, in a very short time,
 
这个星球武力部队的统整。
unification of the armed forces of this Planet.
 
但这一次,不是要打仗因为没仗好打。
But this time, not to fight because there is no fight.
 
开始照顾家家户户,每个人,每个孩子,
Then, they start looking after every household, every man, every child,
 
以正确的方式。
in a correct way.
 
因为会变成很像罗马时代,
Because, it becomes very much like the Roman time,
 
母亲生孩子增添罗马军队的成员,
where, mothers give birth to children to become part of the Roman Army,
 
为国服务是一种骄傲,
and there was a pride in serving a Nation,
 
现在我们以服务一国的灵魂感到荣幸
now we'll be proud serving the Soul of a Nation
 
世界一国,整个地球的人类。
which is One Nation, Human Race as One Planet.
 
这些不再是梦想,我所在之处,所看到的
These are not dreams anymore, where I sit, what I see
 
改变正在到来
and the changes which are coming through
 
这是我的工作,要告诉大家,“淮备好”。
it's my job to tell you, "Be ready."
 
为巨大的改变做好淮备, 在接下来几个月,几年裡,
Be ready for huge changes because, in the next few months, in next couple of years,
 
当我们展开行动,因为我们希望和平,
when the motion we have started, because we wished for Peace and,
 
所有的人都是发自灵魂,而非身体的层级,
all of us who did, was from Soul, not from the physical level,
 
那样的灵魂提升了他人的灵魂
And that Soul has elevated the Soul of the others to reach
 
形成一股野火。
and it grows like a wild fire.
 
然后,是宇宙议会就定位工作。
But then it comes operation of Universal Council.
 
他们有吗,淮备好了吗?
Have they, are they ready?
 
他们是否做好淮备,能够穿越界面, 直到我们前来?
Or have made themselves ready, to be able to go through the interface, till we come?
 
我们打开人类的大门,以整体
We open the doors of Human Race, into the Human...
 
人类的灵魂...进到宇宙。
Race, as one Soul, in the Universe.
 
你们很多人所希望的 会在2020年,到2022年来到
Many of what you wish for, by 2020, 2022, will come true,
 
因为,那是和平的股息。
because, is a Peace dividend.
 
这一次,和平股息是为了人的灵魂。
This time, the Peace dividend is for the Soul of the Man.
 
不是为了人的身体。
not for the Physicality of the Man.
 
我们会看到科学巨大的进化, 即将到来的知识的巨大进化。
And we will see huge evolution in Science, huge evolution in upcoming knowledge.
 
我们别无选择,因为我们完成了我们的工作。
We have no choice, because we've done our work.
 
现在,我说的“新科学新一代的创新者”
Now, what I call, 'a new generation of innovators in a new science',
 
会很快把这一切带出来
will bring everything out so rapidly.
 
其中一个我们看到的就是, 如何了解人灵魂的力量,
One of the things which we'll see is, how to understand the power of the Soul,
 
相较于宇宙灵魂的。
of the Man, in respect to the Soul of the Universe.
 
我们有多么强大,身为人类整体的灵魂, 地球的灵魂,
How strong are we, as a Soul of Human Race, as a Soul of the Planet,
 
身为这个太阳系的灵魂,代表宇宙的力量,
as the Soul of this Solar System, to stand the forces of the Universe,
 
我们能提升他人的灵魂吗?
that, we can elevate the Soul of the others?
 
这些不是梦想,这些是现实,
These are not dream, these are the realities which,
 
做贴布的人,做健康笔的人,
those of you who made the Patches, those of you who made the Pens,
 
做动态系统的人将会开始观察到。
those of you who made the Dynamic Systems, will start to observe.
 
因为有一个重点,我最近解释给某人听的,
Because, there is one point, I was explaining recently to someone,
 
我之前也说过,
as I said it before,
 
“当你做贴布,不只是你身体上的疼痛缓解,
"When you make a Patch, it's not just your physical pain which is healed,
 
细胞的灵魂也得到提升
it's the Soul of the cell which is, is the elevation of the Soul to the cell
 
它收到能量,提升人的灵魂
which has received the energy, will elevate the Soul of the Man
 
我们会找到新方法提升灵魂。
We'll find new ways to elevate the Soul.
 
游戏很奇幻,因为我们全成了有钱人
And that game is fantastic, because we all become millionaires
 
在灵魂的银行帐户裡,没有任何伤害。
in the bank account of the Soul, where there is no harm.
 
不曾受过伤害,因为我们只拿我们所需的
There is no harm done, because we only take what we need
 
以及我们有多想提升到灵魂,去服务,
and how much we want to elevate to Soul, to serve,
 
当我们到那一点,
When we get that point, we'll come to a real fax one point.
 
那些装置,我们说的“星状体”
Would these machines, we call, 'Star-Formation',
 
没有实体容器,
with no physical containment,
 
我们说,它们在中心, 产生一个"没有被侷限的场强”
where we said they create a, "Non-contained Field-Force in the center"
 
可以用来接触人灵魂的联络站。
then that, we can use to reach the station of the Soul of the Man.
 
我们会看到;充电,喂食,接收, 这些系统被使用。
Where we see; to charge, to feed, to receive, these systems are used.
 
很像我们看到罗德里哥医生的系统,
Is very much like the system we see with Dr Rodrigos,
 
我们走进去。然后从那裡走出来
and we go in it and then come out of it,
 
但这一次,一旦我们提升知识,
but this time, once we elevate the knowledge,
 
世界了解到,我们会进到这些装置
and the World understands it, would we go into these machines
 
提升我们的灵魂,充饱电地走出来, 服务更多人吗?
to elevate our Souls, to come out charged that we can go out and serve more?
 
我们会用这个新科技,创造灵魂的僕人吗?
Would we use this new technology to create a servant of Souls?
 
我们只想服务,我们去充电
That we just want to serve and we go and charge up
 
因为我们在灵魂等级,做完了我们能做的,
because we have done what we could in the Soul level,
 
我们需要充电,才能继续上路。 这些不再是梦想。
we need to charge up that we can go. These are not dreams anymore.
 
你们很多人用到医疗部分, 甚至是磁引力能源装置
Many of you who have used the health section, even MaGrav section
 
已经提升了你自有的灵魂。
of the technology, have already elevated your own Soul.
 
因为,部分地,你已经收到提升的实体部分,
Because, partially, you have received the physical part of elevation,
 
有了它,你也接收到灵魂的提升。
but with it, you have received the Soul of the elevation too.
 
坐下来记录下,或录下自己的影片 看你是怎么在行为的,
Sit down and write, or get the video of yourself, how you behaved,
 
也许五年前的,以及现在的对比。
maybe five years ago, and how you behave today.
 
并试著了解,“那就是我”。
And try to understand, "That was me."
 
不要看影片中你的身材形体,
Don't look at your physical structure in the movie,
 
而是,回头看当影片被拍时灵魂的感受。
but, go back to see how the Soul felt when the movie was taken.
 
然后,看你自有的灵魂在哪裡得到提升。
And then, look where you are in the elevation of your own Soul.
 
自私有消失吗?
Has the selfishness gone?
 
服务有变得更重要吗?
Has serving become more important?
 
成为改变的一部分,你从灵魂给予的
Has being part of the change, that you give from the Soul
 
要产生改变的,已经改变了吗?
to create that changes, has changed?
 
那么...你成为这星球真实的人。
Then... then you become the true Man of this Planet.
 
以及,回到我说的凯史基金会的“标志”
And it goes back, to the, what I call, the 'Logos' of the Keshe Foundation,
 
“我们在这裡服务,而不是被服务。”
"We are here to serve, and not to be served."
 
但凯史基金会手裡的服务
But the service in the hands of the Keshe Foundation
 
是要服务人的灵魂,而非人的身体。
is to serve the Soul of the Man, not the Physicality of the Man.
 
这是改变发生之处。
This is where the change will come.
 
你们有些人可能以为我很感性,
Some of you might think I'm sentimental,
 
等著看我知道什么,你了解到
but wait to see what I know, then you understand there is
 
这当中不是感性,真理,改变的时刻已然来临
no sentiment into it, but the fact, Truth, that the time for change has come.
 
我们仍在建厂,还会扩充,让人们忙碌,
We still build the factories, we still will build, to keep people busy,
 
所有一切。
everything else.
 
我在想,我们有因为我们的产品,被付费吗?
I wonder we ever get paid for our products?
 
或人们只是来,拿了,说,“谢谢。”
Or people just come and take and say, "Thank you."
 
人们为其他人工作
And the people cue up to work for the other people
 
来提升他们的灵魂。
to come to elevate their Souls.
 
稳定员工在职率会有问题。
We will have problem holding the staff.
 
因为他们会哄骗,“你病了。 我今天帮你代班,
Because they will cajole, "you stay sick. I want to go and work for you today,
 
因为我想藉由帮助他人提升自己。“
because I want to elevate myself with what I help the others."
 
我们会看到。
We will see.
 
但请记住一点。
But remember one point.
 
下一步是再度打开专利。
The next step is to open the patents again.
 
去读所有的步骤。
Go through all the steps.
 
一路看到底然后往前,
Go to the back end of the Patents and come forward,
 
因为现在你知道够多,我们不需要前面。
because now you know enough, we don't need the front.
 
看看最后的数字,
Look at the, last digits,
 
专利的部分,往前。
Sections of the Patents, and come forward.
 
因为你已经毕业了
Because, you have already graduated many of you,
 
你不需要上初级班。
you don't need to be in class one.
 
我们可以回去温习初级班的东西。
We can go back for reference to the first class.
 
读第一章节,第二章节的专利, 专利是那样写的。
Read the first section, second section patent, the patents are written that way.
 
把专利从后面看过来,然后你看到,
Read the books back to front, and then you see,
 
正好像一个等离子体系统。
It's exactly like a Plasma System.
 
你们全读了磁力(斥引力)的那一边。
You all read the Magnetical side.
 
从后面的章节开始读,读到前面, 你在读引力的这一边。
Start from the back chapters and come to the front, read the Gravitational side.
 
然后你看技术有完全不同的观点
And then you see the Technology has totally different meaning
 
比你第一次读的时候。
than when you read it the first time.
 
我的书在网路免费,很多人下载了。
My books are free on the Internet, many of you have downloaded it.
 
我祝福你的灵魂,你收到它的提升。
I bless your Soul that you receive elevation by it.
 
但记住一件事。
But remember one thing.
 
使用它,而非争论,你会知道更多。
Use it, not to argue that you know more.
 
使用它但争论,你会知道更少, 你本来需要知道更多的。
Use it, to argue that you know less, that you need to know more.
 
那我们就成功了
Then we succeed.
 
今天,我们计画有我们说的,
Today, we were planning to have what we call,
 
“地球议会声明”已翻译成多国语言,
"The Earth Council, Statement", which has been translated into many languages,
 
波斯语和义大利语,
In both in Farsi and in Italian,
 
我们出生地,以及目前的居住地。
Where, we were born and when we are resident.
 
在这个提案中,我们是义大利居民,
And in that proposition, as we are the residents of Italy,
 
今天义大利的群组,翻译了,我们说的,
today the Italian group, have translated their, what we call,
 
“地球议会上的宣言。”
"Their statement on the Earth Council."
 
而凯史基金会的吉塞佩会宣读,听听看,
And Giuseppe from Keshe Foundation will read it, try to listen to it,
 
现在你知道改变即将来临,
and now that you know the changes are about to come,
 
你如何感受到,可能只是声音, 我们不应该,但知道
How you feel, even, is in just a sound, we shouldn't but know,
 
把握住它的本质。
grasp the Essence of it.
 
他们会看到我们将去向何处, 我们有多想提升自己。
Then they will see where we go, and how much we can elevate ourselves.
 
吉塞佩 你在吗?
Giuseppe, are you there?
 
吉塞佩: 在,哈萝...
(GL ) Yes, Hello...
 
凯史: 哈萝,你要我们宣读一下
(MK) Hello, would you like to read us the
 
义大利版的宪法吗? 吉塞佩: 好的,好的,我会。
Italian translation of the Constitution? (GL ) Sure, yes, yes I would.
 
凯史: 非常感谢。 吉塞佩: 是的。
(MK) Thank you very much. (GL ) yes.
 
里克: ..可以...你可以分享它... 萤幕分享,所以我们可以看到,
(RC) And ... can... can you share it ... on your sharing, so we can see the,
 
版本? 可能吗?
the version? Is that possible?
 
吉塞佩: 稍稍等一下,
(GL ) Wait one second and that,
 
所以应该[声音不清楚] 有他们想要...
So should, [Inaudible] their is something that they want to...
 
OK?
Okay?
 
看得到吗? 里克: 可以,现在看到了,谢谢。
Do you see it? (RC) Yes, we see it now, thank you.
 
吉赛佩:OK ,很酷,OK。 可以继续吗?
(GL) Okay, cool, okay. Can I go on?
 
里克: 可以,请。
(RC) Yes, please.
 
吉赛佩: OK。
(GL) Okay.
 
(吉塞佩宣读义大利版本的地球议会宪法章程)
(Giuseppe Reads the Earth Council Constitution in Italian)
 
完。
Finish.
 
OK。
Okay.
 
里克: 谢谢,非常感谢。
(RC) Thank you, thank you very much.
 
吉赛佩:不客气。 再见大家,谢谢。
(GL) You are welcome. Bye everyone, thank you.
 
凯史:非常感谢吉塞佩。
(MK) Thank you very much Giuseppe.
 
吉赛佩:谢谢凯史先生
(GL) Thank you Mr Keshe
 
凯史:谢谢你的努力。
(MK) Thank you for all your hard work.
 
有任何问题吗?
Are there any questions?
 
没有问题?
No questions?
 
里克:我正在看...凯史先生,请稍等一下。
(RC) I'm having a... a look here Mr Keshe, hang on a second.
 
我在想你是否看到了...
I was wondering if you saw the ...
 
当你遇到连线问题,我在播放的部分。
the part I was showing, when you were having connection problems.
 
...我拨放一段原始的摘录
... I was showing a excerpt out of the original
 
公开教学影片,第一次的...
Public Teaching Workshop, the first public which ...
 
我们所做的公开教学。
the Public Teaching Workshop that we did.
 
凯史:没有,我没看到, 但你一播放Youtube或影片...
(MK) No I missed that, but the minute you put the Youtube on or the video on ...
 
...它就把节目给踢出去了,
... It kicks the program out,
 
我们一直有这个问题。 里克:是的,
we have this problem all the time. (RC) Yes,
 
这很有趣,因为...你...你开始提到,
well it's funny because ... you... you started mentioning about going back to,
 
回到原始专利和...一些原始的想法,
some of the original ... patents and ... some of the original ideas,
 
开始複製它们,拿到它们,并实验,
and starting to, to replicate them and get them, experiment with them,
 
等等,对于人们。 有点在启发他们这样做。
and so on, for people. Kind of inspire them to do that.
 
而我一直以来,我播出公开教学...
And I had been, I'd showed the excerpt out of ... the first ...
 
第一次的摘录,我之前解释给人们听的,
Public Teaching workshop, which I explained to people came before,
 
知识寻求者教学系列,
the Knowledge Seekers workshops series,
 
这回到... 凯史:是的,那是当
This was back in... (MK) Yeah, that's when
 
你开始所有这个问题。
you started all this problem.
 
里克:是的,那回到... 凯史:人性的所有问题
(RC) Yes, that was back in... (MK) All the problems for Humanity
 
你是主因。
you are the cause of.
 
里克:..对不起,但你知道那是我的愿望,
(RC) ... Sorry about that but you know that was my wish,
 
我受够了那种方式,必须做点改变。你知道
and I was fed up with the way it was and had to make some changes, you know.
 
你也知道。无论如何,我们开玩笑,- 但那是2013年..是2013年的3月。
As you know too. Anyway we joke but it was ... 2013 in... in March of 2013.
 
那是......五年前基本上,当原始的教学开始,
And that's ... five years ago basically, when that original ... workshop started which,
 
实际上是来自一个等离子体反应器的群组
that actually came from the Plasma Reactor Group
 
所发生的... 在那之前的一年左右。
which happened for ... a year or so before that.
 
以及...我所播放的片段是... 当你在讲到打开等离子体。
And ... so the excerpt that I showed was ... when you were talking about opening the Plasma.
 
那正是我一直很喜欢的一个片段...你说...
And it was the part ... that I've always liked ... that you said where ...
 
基本上是...它如何走,- “有...有个......不,不...
basically it was ... how's, how did it go, "There's... there's ... no, no ...
 
宇宙的一部分,宇宙没有完全真空。“
part of the Universe that is of, there's no full vacuum in the Universe."
 
“不,没有真空,没有完全真空的状况”... 我想影片在这裡,只是...
"No, no vac, no full vacuum condition" ... I think I had it here, just ...
 
我想精淮地说...... 它在哪裡?
I wanna get it exact ... ... where was it here?
 
吉赛佩:并非“完全的真空” 或是“乾淨的真空”?
(GT) Is it not "full vacuum" or "clear vacuum"?
 
里克:不知何故,就消失在这裡,但...
(RC) Somehow it's disappeared here, but...
 
“没有”,基本上是关于...
"There's no", basically it was about there's...
 
“宇宙任何地方没有完全的真空。”
"there's no full vacuum anywhere in the Universe."
 
“你无法有个完全的真空,总是有场域在那裡,
"You can not have a full vacuum, there's always Fields in that,
 
在那种情况下。 特别在那种情况下,“
in that condition. And especially in that condition,"
 
因为当你打开进真空,像你说的质子本身
because when you open up into the vacuum, then the, like you said the Proton itself
 
...会打开,所以即使 是一个单一的氢原子,质子,的场域
... will open up, so that the Fields of even a single Hydrogen Atom, the Proton,
 
会扩大到,可能是一立方公尺,
will expand out to perhaps a cubic meter,
 
因为他们发现,宇宙中没有任何地方,
and since there's nowhere that they discovered in the Universe,
 
科学家迄今为止,至少没有...
the scientists so far that there's not at least ...
 
每一立方公尺一个氢原子,
one Hydrogen Atom in every cubic meter,
 
所有的氢原子,你能说, 彼此在一种"场域的沟通”。
then all of the Hydrogen Atoms you could say are in 'Field communication' with each other.
 
如果那...如果是它们在这种"量子的联繫",
And if that... if it turns out they're in this sort of quantum connection,
 
那就是,它们实际上 全都相连在一起,而科学
then it's, they are actually, all connected and science will
 
会做出那个结论,也许今年或什么的,
come to that conclusion, that maybe this year or something,
 
也许他们已经有,这是为什么我们靠近这个的
and maybe they already have and that's part of why we are coming closer to this
 
及时联繫的原因... 与一切的联繫。
real-time connectment... connectedness with everything.
 
这是我们现在意识的一部分, 或我们身为人类认知的一部分。
It's part of our consciousness now or part of our ... perception as Humans.
 
我们能够看到超越家庭和部落的联繫,
We're able to see beyond our family and tribal connections and into even,
 
甚至超越我们的地球,连到整个宇宙。
beyond our Earth connections, to our connections through the entire Universe.
 
所以你现在讲的又回到那时。
So you're speaking of this back, way back then.
 
似乎像个...某个方式 很久以前。
Seems like a... a long time ago in a way.
 
但是,你甚至在那之前讲过......等等。
But, you were speaking of that, even before that and ... and so on.
 
凯史:这很奇怪... 发生在我们身边的事情,
(MK) It's very strange ... things which happens around us,
 
当你看到基金会的进展
when you look at the progress of the development of the Foundation
 
以及教学的工作。
and the work of the teaching.
 
总是有些元素,人,灵魂有意或无意
There's always been elements, people, Souls who knowingly or unknowingly
 
在...帮助与支持我们
have ... helped and supported us
 
支持基金会,支持教学。
and supported the Foundation, supported the teachings.
 
但,那是一切,这在成长,...这是...
But it's all, this is growing, ... it's the...
 
我们...我们回到四,五年前的教学,
We... we go back into four or five years of teaching,
 
在那之前,我曾经,一两年多前...... 我说的“会议教学”,
before that I used to, one or two years plus of ... what I call, 'conference teachings',
 
或在不同的礼堂演讲。
or giving lectures in different halls and different houses.
 
以及......我要解释......我如何 在一次会议中发表演说,
And ... I was explaining ... how, I was giving a talk in a... in a conference,
 
这人来找我,他说,
and this man came to me and he said,
 
... “你是否能... 看看我和我的房子,
... "Do you mind ... you can see me and my house,
 
我累了我无法出来,我才刚到这裡...“
I'm tired I can not come out, it's just I came here and..."
 
我想看这人,很容易了解他的问题。
I went to see this man, in his house, and it was easy to understand his problem.
 
在帮助他时,他生病好几年了,
And in helping him, when he was sick for years,
 
他说:“你是否能,因为我病成这样,
He said, "Do you mind, because I'm sick this way,
 
我是否能请我几个朋友来一下...下週,
... to, if I ask my couple of friends to turn up ... next week,
 
你是否有时间来看看他们?
if you could have time to come and see them?"
 
我说,“没问题”。
I said, "No problem."
 
第二个星期我去了,大概有四五个人。
I went the second week, there was about four or five of them.
 
他们说:“你是否下週能再来,
And then they said, "Do you mind to come next week,
 
我们再带几位朋友来? 然后第三个礼拜第四个礼拜,
we can bring our friends?" And then by the third to fourth week,
 
他们不知不觉成了自己的协议。
they became their own pact.
 
每个礼拜五晚上,知道我在说什么的人,
Every Friday night, those of the people who know what I'm talking about,
 
从七点钟到凌晨一点,二点,三点,
from seven O'clock, till one, two, three O'clock in the morning,
 
我们曾经这样聚会, 椅子摆到摆不下去,整个房间都满。
we used to gather, they couldn't put anymore chairs in, the room was full.
 
持续好几周好几周。
And this went on, for weeks and weeks.
 
每个礼拜五晚上七点...我们曾经,
Every Friday night seven o'clock ... we used to,
 
他们成为这些群体,这些人,
and they became these groups, these people,
 
并不全是同一群人, 每一次会换,每一次都变。
and they were not all the same people, everytime changed, and everytime changed.
 
我还记得第一本书出来,我跟他们坐在一起,
And, I remember when the first book came out and I was sitting with them,
 
我给他们看,这是第一本书出来。
and I showed them, this is the first book coming out.
 
那..导致...后来的会议... 成立,
And ... that led to the establishment of... from those meetings,
 
成立,你知道的,
the establishment of, you know of,
 
然后是国际教学,和平会议。
and then the teachings the International conferences, the Peace conferences.
 
然后,他们来到这些公开教学,
And then, but they came to these public teachings,
 
我们所看到的,在未来几个月,
and, what we see, in the coming months,
 
电视的大众教学正在上线。
mass teaching on televisions are coming online.
 
......一些国家的政府将开始......大规模的教学。
The... the governments in a number of Nations, will start ... mass teaching.
 
那是突破点所在。
And then, that's where the breakthrough will come.
 
一些地方,教学已经透过电视,
... In a number of places already teaching has been on televisions,
 
人们也开始放到广播节目,全国联播。
people start putting in on radios, National radios.
 
以及......我想,大部分你说的“公开教学”
And ... I think, most of what you call these 'public teachings',
 
一个或两个,然后... 你说的“知识寻求者”
one or two and then ... what you call, 'Knowledge Seekers',
 
会大量被看见,播放,
will be shown and played and displayed for many,
 
国家电视台,国际电视台,曝光度大增
many times on National, International televisions,
 
因为这是我们学习一切的根源,
because these are the roots where we learn everything,
 
它会被分析以及处罚,不管怎样。
and it'll be analyzed and penalized and whatever.
 
而且.....我们在这样的边缘,- 正如我说的:“从房间裡一个病人开始。
And ... we are at that verge, as I said, "It started with one sick man in one room."
 
结果是,现在我们现在所在位置,因为
And it ended up with, where we are now, because evelev... evolution of that
 
走到下一步的进化。再下一步
was going to the next step and the next step.
 
现在我们看到第一次电视系列或频道
And now we see the first television series or channels
 
播放关于基金会的这些节目。
who have these programs about the Foundation.
 
2018年到19年会有大量这样的节目。
And now we see the mass opening in 2018 to 19.
 
但是,正如我说的,让科技在最前线,
But, ... as I said, keeping Technology front,
 
维持和平,自由分享知识,
keeping the Peace and sharing knowledge freely,
 
给人类带来很多股息,
has brought a lot of dividends for Humanity,
 
我们会看到变化。
and we'll see the changes.
 
从一次访问开始,变成很多到现在,
And it started with one interview, became a lot and now,
 
正如你说的,在我们开始之前, 我们在大楼的地下室教,
as you said, ... before we started we have taught in the basement of buildings,
 
我们在顶楼教,在雪中教,
we have taught on the roof of buildings, we have taught in the snow,
 
在..你说的 公开会议教,当中的一部分
we have taught in ... what you call ... public conferences as part of it,
 
你开始一个其他人加入,
where you started with one and the others joined in and,
 
巴列塔那么多个日子裡, 我记得在一张桌上,
... in so many days in Barletta, in, on a desk I remember,
 
在代森札诺,我们曾经围著一张桌子, 就教起来。
in Desenzano, we used to sit around a desk and trying to get the teaching.
 
所以,非常努力去分享知识
So, a lot of effort has gone to share knowledge
 
现在我们看到它带来的好处。
and now we see the dividend of it.
 
很惊人,你如何听的,
Which is, which is amazing, how you've listened,
 
整个教学非常简单。
and the whole program is very simple.
 
知识服务你自己,也服务你的灵魂。
Knowledge to serve yourself to serve your Soul.
 
它会捡拾。 有了它,我们前进。
It'll pick up. with it we'll go.
 
我们,我们不在边缘,我们通过这一点,
We, we are not on the verge of, we have passed the point,
 
只剩下在国际上公布的问题...,
it's just a matter of ... releasing it Internationally,
 
公开,整个人类会从中受益。
publicly and then, the whole Humanity will benefit from it.
 
我应该感谢,过去四年, 围在基金会的每一个人,
I should thank everyone who has been around the Foundation in past four years,
 
正如我们今天所庆祝的, 这是第五週年的开始。
as we celebrate today, it's beginning of its fifth anniversary.
 
有任何问题或我们没有人?
Any questions or we have no one?
 
里克:我在想凯史先生你是否遇过
(RC) ... I was wondering Mr Keshe if, if you've encountered others ...
 
其他的科学圈在做实验的人
that are in scientific circles or others that are experimenting with
 
做类似你教的...等离子体技术,你所描述的。
similar ... Plasma technology to what you teach and what you describe.
 
有没有独立群组从事这方面的工作...
Are there independent groups working on this ...
 
除了凯史基金会在做的以外......?
separate from the Keshe Foundation the direct ... ... ?
 
凯史:我们看过,有,有很多很多。
(MK) We see, yes there are, there are many, many.
 
你必须知道一点。
You got to realize one point.
 
当我们提升灵魂, 我们不会期待自己是唯一团体。
When we elevate the Soul, we should not expect that we'll be the only one.
 
当我们打开锁,知识就散播到全世界。
When we open the key, the knowledge it spreads across the world.
 
不管我说的,
Doesn't matter, as I said,
 
“你不需要上课才知道有很多
"You don't need to be on the teachings to understand there are a lot
 
组织已经开始,或某些人被照亮
of organizations which have started, or somebody has been enlightened
 
透过灵魂,他们会去。“ 但是,所有这些组织的每一个,
through the Soul and they're going." But, each of these organizations,
 
会以特定的方式进行, 非常集中的领域或不管甚么。
are going in one specific way, very narrow field of knowledge or whatever.
 
凯史基金会我们工作的方式, 涵盖整个范围。
Where, the Keshe Foundation, the way we work, we cover the whole spectrum.
 
所以,当你那么大,你注定会碰到别人
So, when you're so big you are bound to touch others
 
他可能已经在教,或想过,或找到做法
who might have taught or think or have found their way to work
 
在那个领域,但是对于...当你把凯史基金会
in that area, but for... when you put the Keshe Foundation
 
我们教的知识,他们也许找到- 解决方案,或带给我们解决方案
the knowledge we put, they find, maybe solution or, they bring us solutions.
 
一个人不能傲慢地说: “我是唯一的,我什么都懂。"
One should not be arrogant to say, "I'm the only one, I know everything."
 
这是过程的一部分,但我们有 所说的"振动的人类灵魂"。
It's part of the process, but we have what we call, 'vibrated' the Soul of Mankind.
 
所以,知识会来,知识在这裡,会来到。
So, the knowledge will come, the knowledge is there and will come.
 
我一直在解释,
I was explaining, as I always do,
 
“如果你有木头,你可以生火,或做家具。”
"If you have a wood, you can make a fire or make a furniture with it."
 
或也许做其他的东西 但你烧烧它,就是一种燃料。
Or maybe you can do some other things with it, but you burn it, it's a fuel.
 
当你有石油,正如伊朗前国王说的,
When you have oil, we make, as the ex Shah of Iran said,
 
我们“从它做出两万种不同的产品”。
"20,000 different products from it."
 
但,以很多方式,
But, in so many ways,
 
它无法为我们做出食物与水果,
it would not make us the food and the fruit,
 
与我们所需的医药跟其他。
and the part of the medicine we need and the others.
 
现在,有这新的燃料,我们说的 “等离子体”,我们产生的方式
Now, with this new fuel, what we call, a 'Plasma', the way we produce it
 
我们创造。 以这个,我们能做出所有一切。
we go to the [es... of] Creation. So with this, we can make everything.
 
当你能做出所有一切时,你会接触到每个人。
And when you can make everything, you touch everyone.
 
这是基金会目前工作上最大的问题之一。
This is one of the biggest problems with the work of the Foundation at the moment.
 
而且,多国的,政府不知道如何面对我们。
And, multinationals, governments, do not know how to handle us.
 
以及处理的方式是 - 这些家伙在接触农业,
And handling is - these guys are touching agriculture,
 
医药,能源,太空,材料,
medicine, energy, Space, material,
 
“任何你可想到的事情,凯史基金会的追随者
"Anything you can think of, you Keshe Foundation followers
 
已经把指头都放在上面了。“
have put your fingers in it."
 
你教过它。它不是,“我知道了,我自己藏起来。”
And you have taught it. It's not, "I know, I keep it to myself."
 
不管是从枕头,有个甘斯,如果你头痛
Be it from the pillows, which has a GANS, if you have a headache
 
是等离子体水的形式或装置, 你能生产这个和那个
to be the water or the machine you can produce this and that
 
以甘斯或甘斯的技术。
with the GANSes or Technology of the GANS.
 
所以,这讲到一个重点,
So, it's coming to a point,
 
别无选择。
there is no other choice.
 
我们把这样的知识推到最远端,最前线
We have kept the knowledge so front... so up front,
 
我们会接触到任何地方的任何事物
that we will touch everything somewhere.
 
如果有人说:“不,没有人啊。”
And if somebody says, "No, there is no one."
 
有的,有的,因为首先他们被提升了。
Yes there are, because, first of all, they've all been elevated.
 
这是人灵魂提升的阶段,
It's a phase of the elevation of the Soul of Man,
 
改变人的身体。
to change the Physicality of the Man.
 
我们吹起了平等与和平的风, 透过知识与科学
And, we have blown the winds of Equality and Peace, through the knowledge and science.
 
所有那些聪明的人,会回头,或发展出什么。
And all those so smart, they will come back or they developed anything.
 
正如我说的,“当我们教, 甚至位在亚马逊雨林的人,”
As I said, "When we teach even the one in Amazons,"
 
“当地没有电视,没有笔电”
"who have no television, no netbook running, yet,"
 
“他的灵魂也会得到提升,会从中受益。”
"his Soul will be elevated too, that he'll benefit by it."
 
我们无法说“不,没有人”。
We cannot say, "No, there is nobody."
 
当然也有(没有被科技接触到的人), 我希望有更多。
Of course there are and I wish there were more.
 
唯一的问题是,如果人类可以转移
The only problem is, if Mankind could divert
 
武力资源到“等离子体与和平”。
the resources of arms into Plasma and Peace.
 
这个星球,我们设限的方式, 我们说:“没有人能进来我们的国家
This planet, the way we put restriction, we say, "Nobody can come into our country
 
因为我们很棒,大家抢著来
because we are very good, and everybody wants to come here
 
因为我们很富足。“
because we have everything."
 
很多欧洲国家,美国人,或加拿大的想法,
The way many European Nations think, and Americans think, or Canadians,
 
“我们很棒,所以要设边防。”
"We're so good, we put borders on."
 
如果人类把全部用到武力的资源,
If Mankind goes to the phase of using all the resources in arms,
 
转到“提升人的生命力”,我答应你一件事,
in elevation of the Physicality of Life of the Man, I promise you one thing,
 
“在地球带著你的护照,可以进出几兆的国家,
"Carrying your passport from the Earth will go into trillions,
 
因为每个人都想来这裡。
because everybody wants to come here."
 
每个人都想来,所以他们来看看这个天堂。
Everyone wants to come so they come and see this heaven.
 
是我们将天堂之门对著自己关上,没有别人
It's us which have closed the door of heaven on ourselves, nobody else.
 
是时候要打开了,但我们不应傲慢。
And it's time for it to open, but we shouldn't be arrogant.
 
有其他问题或意见吗,或我们今天告一个阶段?
Any other question or any other comment, or shall we call it a day?
 
里克:好吧,这让我想起一个笑话, 我提醒自己的
(RC) Well, It does remind me of a joke that I reminded myself of earlier today
 
有关天堂之门,某人,你知道,
which was about the doors of Heaven, and someone, you know,
 
终于到了天堂...而...
finally gets up to Heaven and... and ...
 
一直在等待天堂之门打开
have been waiting for the doors of Heaven to open
 
他们也终于开了,以及每个人,像是
and they finally open up for 'em and it's, everybody there is like,
 
高兴地大呼小叫,混乱与破坏,
there's yelling and screaming, and there's chaos and havoc and there's
 
整个失序等等。而他,他说,
all kinds of bad stuff going on, and so on. And he's, he's saying like,
 
“好吧这是天堂,... 这裡是怎么一回事?
"Well this is Heaven, what... what's going on here?
 
以及......上帝说:“这是基督的天堂,
And ... God says, "Well this is the Christian Heaven,
 
......我们用天堂之门把他们隔在这裡。
... and we use ... the gates of Heaven to keep them all in here."
 
所以说明,天堂是有大门有围牆隔著,
So it turns out Heaven had it's gates and walls for keeping that group in,
 
谨防人们在天堂为所欲为,。
to let them do, whatever they wanted to do in Heaven.
 
...有点有趣,
... It's kinda funny, in that,
 
我想到今天稍早,我想很好所有的宗教
I thought about that earlier today, and I thought well, all the religions
 
有自己的天堂,某个方式,他们说的来生
have their own Heaven, in a way, that they talk about, the afterlife
 
应该,什么不...
supposedly and what not ...
 
在......你知道的... 有...穆斯林宗教,好比,
In the ... you know with ... with the ... Muslim religion, for example,
 
他们会得到奖励,如果你是...如果你是...
they would be getting the reward, if you're a ... if you're a ...
 
得到你的奖励:“处女在天堂”等等。
get your reward of, "The virgins in heaven," and so on.
 
那是他们的天堂。 所以那可能没有围牆的区域
That's their heaven. So that might be one walled off area
 
应该是他们要去的天堂,而...
that's supposedly the Heaven that they go to and ...
 
也许,就在基督教天堂的隔壁
would be maybe, next to the Christian Heaven
 
他们想去的,想做的天堂。
where they go and do all the things they like to do in Heaven, supposedly.
 
但是,对于想去太空的人
But for... for the one, for the Man who wants to go to Space
 
目的地不是...不是... 那样的天堂。
it's not ... that's not the... the destination is that kind of heaven.
 
这样讲对吗,凯史先生?
Is that correct Mr Keshe?
 
我们要如何,如何处理...
How can, how can we get a handle on what ... the ...
 
你知道,宗教团体多年来所说的,
the, you know, religious authorities have said over the years,
 
所有不同的宗教...
for all of the different religions of...
 
如果你,当你死了,你会去天堂,照理,但...
if you, when you die that you go to Heaven, supposedly, yet...
 
凯史:实际上,如果你换个说法, “你死的时候,你就在天堂”,因为,
(MK) Actually, if you rephrase it, "when you die, you are in Heaven", because,
 
你必须超然于肉体,它把你受限在这个混乱中。
you got detached from the Physicality which bounded you to all this mess.
 
里克:没错。
(RC) Right.
 
凯史:有... [笑]
(MK) There is... [chuckles]
 
里克:那是,耶...那是 凯史:那是...当我们还是不放手时
(RC) And that's, yeah that's... (MK) It's a... is a time when we don't detach
 
灵魂说:“不然这样,我自己来, 就这样,我自由了”。
and then the Soul says, "That's it, I'm doing it myself, that's it, I'm free".
 
里克:好的。正是这一点,有人想说
(RC) Okay. Well that's, probably at that exact point, where someone thinks
 
“我自由了”。然后,“哇,那我想要做什么呢?
"I'm free". And then, "Oh what do I want to do?
 
我想做点事。” 不管你想甚么,砰!
I want to do something." And whatever it is you think of, bang
 
你是,你不在天堂, 你又掉回(某种)肉体来
you're, you're no longer in Heaven you're then back in some Physicality
 
想要做你之前在做的事, 你知道,依附在肉体上
trying to do that thing that you were, you know, stuck on in the Physicality
 
习惯,也许。...
habit, perhaps. ...
 
...否则,什么是... 凯史:我...我可以告诉你一个故事。
... otherwise, what is... (MK) I... I can tell you a story.
 
你知道有个人 穷毕生之力终于拿到学位
You know the guy who got his ... he worked all his life to get his diploma
 
当他拿到文凭时, 他在裤子后面扎了一根绳子,
and when he got the diploma, he put a string on the back of his trousers,
 
也在文凭放一根绳子,文凭在追赶它。
and put a rope or string on the diploma and the diploma was chasing it.
 
那家伙说:“你在做什么?”
And the guy said, "What are you doing?"
 
他说,“我一生都在追逐它”
He says, "For all my life I chased to get him,"
 
“现在我找到了,现在换他追逐我,在我之后。
"now I got him. Now he's to chase for me... after me."
 
以及,我们也都是这样。
And, it's the same with us.
 
我们...我们追逐所有一切去了天堂, 但事实上,
We... we chase to do everything to go to heaven, but in fact,
 
在脱离肉体的那一刻, 我们一直在追逐的东西
at the point of detachment of Physicality, that what we've been chasing
 
成为我们的部分,在我们前面。
has become part of us, is ahead of us.
 
身体在后面,变得没有意义。
And the Physicality is behind and it's got no meaning.
 
我们,我们... 那是个错误的期望
It, what we, we ... It's the false expectation
 
曾被创造的,从人的灵魂偷取来的。
which has been created to, steal the Soul of the Man.
 
任何人讲到天堂的语气: “你做这个,你就会去天堂”。
Anyone who speaks in the way of Heaven, "You do this and you go to Heaven".
 
代表,“我已经把你监禁起来了”。
It means, "I already have imprisoned you."
 
因为生命就是天堂。不管你身在何处, 你都必须以生命的样貌享受生命。
Because Life is Heaven. Wherever you are you have to enjoy life the way it is.
 
恶劣,好的,坏的
Harshness, goodness, badness
 
有难过的时候,也有欢乐的时候,不管怎样,
in terrible time, in a good time, in Joy time, in whatever,
 
总有...些东西可以从中学习。
there is... there is something to learn from it.
 
有,它带给你很多的智慧。
There is, it brings you a lot of wisdom.
 
我记得在加拿大,我说的,不管他们想叫什么。
I remember sitting in Canadian, what I call, whatever they want to call it.
 
我看到。我在那裡是因为他们...要我去那裡。
And, I watched. I was there for the reason they... they... they wanted me to be there.
 
我看著那裡其他人,
And I watched there, the others who were in there,
 
很多次我想,
and many times I thought,
 
“我的名字,我的地方会存活......这个东西。”
"My name, my place will survive this ... thing."
 
他们...放在那裡的,...
where... where they put, and ...
 
每个早上或一天好几次,
As, every morning or couple of times a day,
 
我被提醒他们要跟我进行的方式
I was reminded what they're going to do with me ...
 
我变得超然于肉体。
I became detached from Physicality.
 
很和平的。
And it was Peaceful.
 
知道我可能再也看不到我的小孩
... knowing that I might not see my children again ...
 
知道这家伙那么骄傲
... knowing that the guy was so proud...
 
每次都这么傲慢
to be so arrogant every time.
 
到了一个程度,“生命这样值得吗?”
And, got to the point, "Is this Life worth it?"
 
“生命经过这个阶段,值得吗?”
"Is this cycle to go through this, worth it?"
 
所以我在很多方面变得更加超然, 这对我是个考验
So I became more detached, in so many ways, it was a test for me
 
变得完全脱离肉体。
to become totally detached from Physicality.
 
这对凯史基金会的未来有很大的影响。
And it made a huge impact on the future of the Keshe Foundation.
 
他们监禁我的身体,但他们打开我的灵魂
They imprisoned my physical body but they opened my Soul
 
我开始传道,如此糟糕,如此大规模,
that I started preaching, so bad, so massively,
 
情况把恐惧加诸到每个政府,每个国家。
that it put fear on every government, every Nation.
 
现在我们看到,很快很快的时间,不会很久,
And now we see, in a very, very soon time ... not long time to go,
 
...这个位置改变那么多,
... the position has changed so much,
 
我在想这些官员会唸出他们的名字。
that, I wonder those officers, ever, will utter their names out of their voice box.
 
因为最终,他们会怪罪 任何发生在眼前的所有人
Because, at the end of it, they can blame everyone what they put in front of them
 
他们必须做,但是完成工作的人。
they have to do, but they, as them, whose done the job.
 
在那过程,变得解脱,
And in that process, becoming detached,
 
带来很多和平,以很多方式,
it brought a lot of Peace and, in so many ways,
 
我进到天堂 在加拿大的监狱裡。
I entered heaven in... in the cells of Canada.
 
以及..天塌下来都无所谓,因为...
And ... nothing matters anymore because...
 
他们做他们能做的,无法再更糟。
they done what they could do, it can't go any worse.
 
他们能拿走什么 - 肉体? 那已经不再值得的。
What can they take - Physicality? It is not worth it anymore.
 
而这就是我们要学的,“每一秒都是天堂”,
And this, this is what we got to learn, "Every second is a heaven" but would
 
但其他任何事,任何人, 你必须做的,就去做,
anything else, anybody else, you have to do, to get to it,
 
代表,“我偷了你在天堂的时间”。
it means, "I have stolen the time of you being in heaven."
 
所以,它...非常... 我们不需要经过...
So, it... its very... we don't need to go through ...
 
你说的“肉体的死亡”,才能找到,
what you call it, the 'Physical death', to find it,
 
他们要感恩,每一秒都是天堂,
they got to appreciate, every second is heaven,
 
我们可以让别人享受这个多少, 并与我们分享?
how much can we let others enjoy this and share it with us?
 
这就是美,我们要你从别人那裡学习。
And this is the beauty, what we want you learn from the others.
 
里克:然而,它花了... 一个创伤的事件的代价......你知道的
(RC) And yet it took a ... a traumatic event ... you know
 
一个非常强烈的情感事件...... - 到达这一点。
a very strong Emotional event to... to get to that point in, in effect.
 
所以,我想起来,如果我们看到别人受苦,
So that, what, what I'm reminded me of, is if we see others suffering or
 
生命中经历折磨与苦难,我们必须瞭解
going through hardness and toughness in their life, ... we have to understand that
 
可能把他们带到一个解脱的点,反思他们的生命
that might bring them to that point of detachment and reflection on their life
 
什么才是真正值得,而... 你知道如何感恩...
and what is really worth while and... you know to appreciate the ...
 
重要的是,更重要的是,好比,事件过后
the important things, the more important things, let's say, after that event
 
...做出更大的改变,你知道,同意帮助别人,服务,
... and make, make big changes to, you know, agree to help others more and serve,
 
以一个更高的能力。那样的事
in a... a higher capacity and that kind of thing.
 
凯史:不,我们总是在服务,但...你知道...
(MK) No, we always serve but ... you understand ...
 
很像,很多人经历创伤痛苦,像癌症
Is very much, a lot of people who go through traumas, through like cancer and
 
他们开始分析自己生命的定位,
they start analyzing their position of their life,
 
而不是经历我说的“懊悔”
but instead of going through what I call, 'regrets',
 
将成为一种喜悦,我享受每一秒, 我在这裡没有关系,
is just gonna become a Joy, I enjoy every second that I'm here doesn't matter,
 
至少我知道......我的灵魂是自由的, 在很多层面服务
at least I know ... my Soul is free to serve in many dimension
 
以及......我以为人的天堂, 从他第一次呼吸就开始了
and ... I think the heaven for Man starts from the time he takes the first breath
 
在这个星球上。
on this Planet.
 
他只是不晓得感激。
He just does not appreciate it.
 
在身体的层面。
in a physical dimension.
 
就在那裡......情况太严苛, 让我们以为我无法逆转胜
It's just there... they have made it harsh for us to believe that I could reverse
 
我们铁定完蛋了。
that we have to finish.
 
但天堂从我们来的一瞬间就开始, 就像我多次告诉卡罗琳娜的,
But the heaven starts from the second we come, as I tell to Caroline, many times,
 
“我来到这裡, 是为了享受身体的乐趣
"I've come here to enjoy the pleasure of Physicality
 
因为它是如此美丽要去体验享受, 至少你可以身体实体去触碰
because it's so beautiful to enjoy that, at least you can physically touch it and
 
以便存档到你的灵魂记忆裡。“
put in your memory of the Soul."
 
而且,整个事情走错路径
And it's, it's the wrong way the whole thing
 
已经颠倒过来,
has been turned upside down and inside out,
 
给那些以为... 可以从中获益的人...
for those who can... want to be benefit by it by the ...
 
我们说的“劳工与其他人的生命”。
what we call, 'The labor and the Life of the others'.
 
贾勒拉:凯史先生,日安。
(JG) Good day Mr Keshe.
 
凯史:早安。
(MK) Good morning.
 
贾勒拉:凯史先生,有件事,
(JG) Mr Keshe, there is something,
 
有时我了解,有时又...溜走。
sometimes I understanding and sometimes it ... skip away from me.
 
所有事情...都有个目的吗?
Is there ... is everything there for a purpose?
 
代表,你的生命在这裡,有个目的,一切都是...
That mean, your life here, there is a purpose of it and everything is ...
 
重新写过,灵魂的所有东西
... rewrite d, everything the Soul is ...
 
写出所有东西,你的道路,你的方式,一切?
write everything, your path, your ways, everything?
 
或他们听到身体与情感在掌握。
Or they hear the Physicality and the Emotion who is in control.
 
谁在控制... 在这个情况下?
Who is in control... in this situation?
 
凯史:是你。
(MK) You are.
 
我曾经解释给 我想是我的一个小孩?
... I explained this once to... I think one of my children?
 
...好比这样说吧 - 我们带著採买单,“我要去购物
... Us, I'll put it this way - we carry a notebook, "I'm going shopping
 
我要买麵包,买吃的,还要买冰泣淋,“ 不管什么。
I need bread, I need food, I need ice," whatever, whatever, whatever.
 
其他的,就无所谓。
And the rest, it doesn't matter.
 
我要怎么去超市,怎么去商店,我要随身带几个袋子
How I get to the supermarket, how I get to the shop, how many bags I have to carry.
 
但..你们有多少人随身带採买单的?
But... how many of you carry a notebook?
 
而且,记下今天我要服务这个,我要协助这个那个,
And, write down today I'm gonna serve this, I'm gonna help this and this and that,
 
一天结束时,我服务了这个,这个,
where, at the end of the day, I served this, this, this,
 
这个我做了,我帮助别人让他感到自在,
this I did this, I helped others to be comfortable,
 
我做了提升另一个灵魂的事,不管是什么。
I did something to elevate another Soul, be it whatever.
 
还做了检查清单服务他人... 因为很快,我们要开始做。
And make a check list for service... because soon, we start doing it.
 
那么,你这辈子来有个目的吗? 有的,你在这裡服务。
And then, is there a purpose to this life? Yes, you're here to serve.
 
不是你自己。
Not yourself.
 
即使你在那裡支援,你能服务。
Even though, you have there to support it, that you can serve it.
 
生命有个目的,只是人错解了
There is a purpose in Life, it's just Man has got it the wrong way around and
 
正如我说的,在今天的教学中,
with what we see coming up, as I said, in the teaching of today,
 
世界和平的建立会带来这一点。
the establishment of World Peace will bring that in line.
 
我们渴望做某个事去服务,因为...
We will crave to have something to do to serve because ever...
 
某人已经服务了我们想做的事。
somebody else has already served what we wanted to do.
 
去服务另外的人。
To serve somebody else.
 
人类很快会渴望, 会因为没有服务他人,而不好受,
The race of the Man will crave and will suffer in not serving very soon,
 
因为他的身体需要被满足。
because all his physical need will be satisfied.
 
你正在做,身为凯史基金会的一部分。
You are doing it, as part of the Keshe Foundation.
 
做医疗的人,做能源的人,做农业的人
Those of you who do the medical, those who do the energy, those of you do agriculture
 
全都来到一个点。
is all coming to one point.
 
为了让生命更自在,有更多的食物,足够的能源,..
To make it comfortable, that there is more food, there is enough energy,..
 
还有充分的每一样东西,其他人类...
there is enough everything else, that the other Human kind are...
 
无病无痛... 他们感到很满意,
painless... they are satisfied,
 
没有别的目的,为什么我们要教这些呢?
There is no other purpose, why are we doing all these teaching?
 
为什么我们要做,以甘斯水製造更多食物以及...
Why are we doing that we can create more food with the GANS water and...
 
做出贴布改变癌症以及所有其他?
we can create patches that can change the cancer and the rest of it?
 
以及,在过程中,我们大量学习。
And, in that process, we, we are learning heavily.
 
很快,购物清单会变成服务清单 - 你看。
And ... very soon the shopping list will become a serving list - you watch.
 
就在那裡 - 别的行星发生了什么
It'll be there - is happened in other Planets
 
当人基本的需求...当任何种族确认生存的
When the Man basic needs, when the... any race basic needs of
 
基本需求以及灵魂持续的存在,
confirming existence and continuous existence with the Soul exists,
 
种族会向内寻求而不是向外。
the Race goes inwards than outwards.
 
代表,往内找到最好的方式给予,
Which means, it goes in to find the best way to give,
 
因为某个方式,这会淨化灵魂。
because, in a way, it purifies the Soul.
 
目的就在服务,而非接受被服务。
There is a purpose and, the purpose is to serve and not to accept to be served.
 
以人的灵魂服务,而非身体。
And serve through the Soul of the Man, not the Physicality.
 
贾勒拉:谢谢凯史先生。
(JG) Thank you Mr Keshe.
 
哈萝哈萝
(MM) Hello, hello.
 
凯史: 哈萝,是的。
(MK) Hello, yes.
 
莫娜姿: 海,我是来自法国的莫娜姿... 非常感谢大家,
(MM) Hi it's Mehrnaz ... from France ... thank you very much everybody,
 
关于里克先生说的,我想补充一下:“在天堂,
I wanted to add something to Mr Rick's commentary about ... "in paradise,
 
有美丽的女孩,美丽的眼睛“。
there are beautiful girls, with beautiful eyes".
 
恩...感谢上帝,让女性有一席之地,女士们
Well ... thanks God there's a place for women, the ladies ...
 
......可兰经所说的,
... the ... the ... the in the Qur’an it says,
 
它是...“天堂是花园... 有永远流动的河流,
it's ... "The paradise is the gardens ... forever, with the rivers,
 
...这些花园...在这些花园裡 有各式各样的水果和葡萄园
... going under these gardens ... in these gardens is all kinds of fruits, vineyards
 
以及.....他们想吃多少就吃多少。
and ... they can eat as much as they want.
 
每隻家禽...以及...任何想吃的水果,
Every poultry ... and ... any fruit they want and any desires,
 
对于女士,有年轻永驻的男孩,
and for the ladies, there are the young, forever young boys with eyes,
 
有著大眼或没有,为女士们服务,
with big eyes or not, at their service, which pass around them,
 
拿著葡萄酒的容器与饮料,让她们醉倒,
with ... containers of wines and drinks, which the... that make them drunk,
 
让他们头痛,天堂的人说: “和平与你永在”,
and give them headache, and in heaven everybody says, "Peace on to you",
 
不说......不说不恰当的话,
without ... without saying the words which are not fit,
 
以及...有河流流过 任何相信...的人,那是对的。
and ... and there's... that's the river for... for anybody, who believes ... that's right.
 
以及......也说, “男人与女人都收到奖励,无论做了什么”,
And ... also says that, "men and women, both receive the reward of whatever they do",
 
之后,男人与女人完全平等,没有差别。
afterwards, so is completely equal men and women, no, no difference.
 
对女性也是如此,有高椅子,
And, so for the women also, and there are high seats,
 
坐在彼此的面前,
they are sitting in front of each other,
 
有绫罗丝绸...的衣服
and there are close... clothes... cloths like ... silk,
 
当然有一直是处女身的女孩,
and there are, and then of course, there are girls who are forever virgins,
 
大眼,皮肤白皙,献给她们的丈夫,情人。
have big eyes and white face for their husband, Lover of their husbands.
 
所以,不只男人,天堂是为了每个人。
So, is not just for man, is for everybody, the heaven.
 
重点在大爱,不是你祈祷,或去哈吉,
And the thing is big Love, is not just you pray, salat, or you go to a Haji,
 
或不管什么,只是你要相信,做好事。
or whatever, and just you should believe, and do good work.
 
我说:“凯史先生,就像一堆好事”,
I said, "Mr Keshe, is like a bench with good things",
 
你得到奖励...只是,我以对的方式,
and then you get reward ... with just, I have with just way, it says also for us,
 
你确实像一颗原子,你收到
you do like an Atom of which you received them,
 
一颗坏的原子,你收到。 所以,男生与女生是平等的。
an atom of bad, you receive that. So, ladies and gentleman are equal.
 
凯史:...如你所知,天堂这个词,
(MK) ... As you know, the word heaven,
 
本质上如果你唸英文...文学,
in essence if you read the English ... literature,
 
来自“Behesht”(بهشت)这个词,源自伊朗,
comes from the word of 'Behesht' (بهشت), which is... it comes originally from Iran,
 
是波斯文学的一部分。
it's part of the Persian literature.
 
天堂这个词,我们的理解,源自从波斯语,
The word heaven was written by, and in what we understand from Persian language,
 
本质上它是我们在那里有花园,有水流
and it was the essence of, we have a garden and the water flows in there,
 
有食物,有生命的欢愉。
and there is food and there it's all pleasures of life.
 
你不必做任何事情,一切,我们称之为花园,
You don't have to do anything, everything, we call it the garden,
 
波斯语我们叫做“bāghche”(باغچه)。
we call it the 'bāghche' (باغچه) in Farsi.
 
以....很多方式,天堂是实体生活的想像,
In... in... in so many ways, heaven is the imagination,
 
我们在波斯语说的'Behesht'(بهشت)。
of the physical life, of what we call in Persian, 'Behesht' (بهشت).
 
所以有这个词。
And it comes through that word.
 
被叙述,因为没有人能真正形容它是什么,
Is been described, because nobody else could describe what it is,
 
直到波斯人以这样的方式说出来,
till the Persian could do it, the way it was,
 
有人说这是天堂,你进来,
and someone said this is Heaven, you come in,
 
有花园,有水,食物以及所有的欢愉,
the garden, the water, the food, and all the pleasures,
 
给人感官上自在的舒适感
that it gives the comfort to the Physicality.
 
以及....以很多方式.如我们所说, “天堂是一种心理状态”。
And ... in so many ways, as we say, "Heaven is a state of mind."
 
有那么多人不快乐,
There are so many people who have so much, and are never happy,
 
有些人生活物资不多,
and there are those who have very little,
 
即使没有任何东西却更快乐。
and they are more happy, in not having anything.
 
以及...想望满足了,对我们就是天堂,
And ... is for us Heaven according to the needs satisfaction,
 
或是我们满足了他人的想望,对我们即是天堂?
or is the Heaven for us the need to satisfy others?
 
我听一个谈话,一个很有名的心理医生,
I was listening to ... a talk, by a very famous doctor in psychology,
 
他开了一个固定的节目,有些谈话,
and ... he has a regular programs, and some of his talks,
 
回到我们是如何变得如此飢饿,
goes back into how we became so starvation,
 
我们如何在那个层面保护自己, 藉由提升生育率,
how we, we have in that level protect ourselves, even by the birth rise,
 
出生率他叫厚老考以
and levels of birth. He's called Dr Holakouee
 
他做了很多一般教学。
and he does a lot of regular teachings.
 
如果我们了解这些教学,
And, ... if we understand this... these teachings,
 
如果你了解这些知识的分享,
if you understand these share of knowledge,
 
我们每个人都有所获得,你在天堂。
that everyone of us has gained, you're on Heaven.
 
但如同我说的, “现在,知识变成专利,他们害怕,
but as I said, "nowadays, knowledge has become patent and they scared,
 
如果我分享,我可能就没了。“
that if I shared, I might not have it."
 
我称,这些专利申请与专利,
I called the patent those, the patent writing and patent rights,
 
变成从别人那里偷窃
has become thieving from the others.
 
偷盗不是他们必须,他们从我这裡偷走,
And, thieving is not that they have to, they gonna steal from me,
 
变成我在偷窃他们的, 我不想跟他们分享,是我的。
is that I'm stealing from them, I don't want to share with them, is mine.
 
如果回去看这些专利,从后面倒过来看
If you look at the patents in back to front,
 
事实上,事实上,我是在偷他们的,我在分享。
is in fact, in reality, is, I'm stealing from them, and I'm sharing it.
 
因为当你有某样东西,
Because, when you have something, and your suppose,
 
“我申请专利要帮助他人做点事”。
"I'm doing this patent to help the others to make something",
 
让生活更加舒适,
that it makes life all more comfortable,
 
“你为什么閒置在那裡,没人可以做甚么 除非我有从中赚到钱。”
"Why do you put in there, nobody can do it unless I get paid."
 
所以,实际上,你从别人那里偷,从别的灵魂。
So, in fact, you're stealing from people from the other Souls to be.
 
这是...这是我们必须了解的一部分。
And this is... It's part of what we have to understand.
 
我们创造出所有一切,从后面到前面, 我们也证明,
We have created everything back to front, and we have justified it,
 
其他每个人都接受。
that everybody else has accepted it.
 
如果我们现在看,以我们的看法, 西方世界已经...
If we look now in... in the way we see, the Western world has...
 
它做那么多武器,它得做一点事,
it make so much arms, that it has to do something with it,
 
每个人都成了罪犯,每个人都做错某些事,
everybody has become criminal, and everybody is something wrong,
 
他们必须产生一个革命,武器才卖得掉。
that they have to start a revolution, to be able to sell their arms.
 
以及,“每个人都不对劲”。
And, "there is something wrong with everybody."
 
“因为,我无法製造混乱出售。”
"Because, I cannot create mayhem to sell."
 
这个情况会改变。
And this position will change.
 
和平的进展之一是很快地,很快地
The... one of the progress of Peace is, very soon, very, very soon,
 
任何製造武器的国家会成为“恐怖主义国家”
any Nation which produces arms, become a 'terrorist Nation',
 
在“人灵魂”的本质中,
in the essence of the Soul of the Man,
 
然后我们会理解结构如何形成。
and then we'll understand how the structure will go.
 
因为,如果你不製造武器,你就无法製造恐怖。
Because, if you don't make the arm, you don't create terror.
 
所以,如同我说的,“不是人的灵魂射杀”
So is, is as I said, "is not the Soul of the Man who shoots a gun,"
 
“是人的灵魂设计出枪,教枪枝这么做,
"it's the Soul of the Man who designed the gun, taught the gun,
 
做出子弹,每个人必须为此付出代价。“
made the bullet, everybody has to pay for it."
 
我们...我们到达一个临界点,我说的,
And, and we... we are getting to a point, that this, what I call,
 
“战争制度”,将告一段落。
'warmongering system', will come to an end.
 
因为,现在我们指责用枪的人。
Because, now we are blaming those who use the gun.
 
很快地会翻桌。
The table is changing very, very rapidly.
 
我们看到正在形成的结构。
We see it in the structure which is coming out.
 
恐怖主义国家,ㄑ会是那些製造武器的国家。
The terrorist Nations will come the Nations who will produce the arms.
 
因为,如果他们不生产,他们不製造使用的情境,
Because, if they don't produce it, they don't create condition for it to be used,
 
让武器有用武之地,“不管怎样 他们要付出代价”,会改变。
and then are used, "anyway they pay for it", will change.
 
如你说的,“天堂”会来, 因为没有人,没有人想要买武器,
Then, as you call it, the 'Heaven' will come, because nobody, nobody want to buy arms,
 
当我知道我是始作俑者时。
when I know is me who was doing it.
 
我们会看到,未来的时间裡, 会禁止那些你说的,
We'll see, in the coming time, there will be bans on those, who work in what you call it,
 
“国防”,武器製造,杀害的"的人。
'defense', arm making, to kill.
 
我们仍可以运转这些工厂,
We still can run these factories,
 
甚至上週或前一周里克说的,
as even last week, or the week before, Rick said,
 
把炸弹製造厂,改成
to change a bomb manufacturing, into making bombs
 
以不同的方式做同样的事情,
that is... it does the same thing in a different way,
 
但为散播食物而做,允许有个连贯性。
but spreads for the food production, allows continuity.
 
为什么不用我们的... 这些巨大的炸弹,
Why don't use our... these huge bombers,
 
而不是放置炸弹在那裡摧毁,
instead of putting bombs in there to destroy,
 
我们看到了加勒比海的飓风,
we've seen the hurricane which happen in the Caribbean’s,
 
我们看到影片,
and we saw the video, how is come.
 
为什么我们不用这些技术, 以甘斯水去轰炸每个岛呢。
Why don't we use these technologies, to bomb every island with a GANS water.
 
因为我们知道它有用,我们看到了。
Because we know it works, we've seen it.
 
仍会有军队,仍有需要做炸弹,
There is still army, there is a need for making bombs,
 
但是我说的“文化炸弹",创造更多。
but is the, it's the bombs of the, what I call, 'culture', creating more.
 
岛屿不会被天灾打击,我们可以保护它。
Islands cannot be hit anymore, we can protect it.
 
我淮备成为这些飞机之一的机长,
I'm prepared to be the captain of one of these planes,
 
能够以够多的二氧化碳甘斯水, 或氧化锌甘斯水轰炸,
that can bomb as many CO2 bombs everywhere, and ZnO,
 
唯一我能为岛上带来和平, 为居民带来喜悦
that only I bring Peace to the island, I bring joy to the people,
 
因为所有一切得到昇华。
because everything is elevated.
 
我们必须改变立场,改变思路,
We have to change our position, we have to change the school of thought,
 
我们必须改变以了解更多。
and we have to change to understand more.
 
问题不是我们美丽的邻居,
That the problem is not our neighbor, who's beautiful,
 
问题是我们闭上眼睛,不去看,
the problem is us that it doesn’t close your eyes, not to look,
 
用错误的眼光看到所有的美丽。
at that beauty with the wrong eye.
 
所有人都是帅哥美女,
Then, every man is beautiful, every woman is beautiful,
 
因为美丽在旁观者的眼中,
because the beauty is in the eye of the beholder,
 
不看向另一边。
you don't look over the other side.
 
如同我常说的,很多次当阿拉伯人来到伊朗时,
As I always said, many times, when the Arabs came to Iran,
 
他们强迫拜火教教徒,将女人的全身遮盖住,
they forced the Zoroastrians to put chador to cover the face of the body of the woman,
 
伊朗牧师很简单地说,
and the Iranian priest said very simply,
 
“我们把罩衫放在我们眼前,
"We put that chador, that curtain, in front of our eyes,
 
我们的女人可以自由行走。“
that our woman can walk free."
 
这是问题所在。
This is what the problem is.
 
我们不相信自己,所以我们指责别人。
We don't trust ourselves, so we blame the others.
 
当你要讲“男人与女人是平等的”,。
And when you go about "man and woman are equal",.
 
我们没有看到太多,有很多的讨论。
we haven't seen much of it, there is a lot of talk.
 
(MM)凯史先生,我有个问题, 我不知道是否相关?
(MM) Excuse me Mr Keshe, I have a question I don't know it's relevant?
 
谁要来照顾那个...
Who is going to take care of that ...
 
让人们误入歧途的撒旦呢?
that Diablo, Satan, who is making people do wrong at the end?
 
我觉得它变轻了。 是因为...
I feel like it's getting lighter. Is it because of...
 
(MK)你看,你看,不管你叫什么,
(MK) You see, you see, the, whatever you call it,
 
我们自己创造出来的,不让我们的美丽显现,
we created that ourselves, to not allow to our beauty to manifest itself,
 
出于恐惧,出于自身的弱点。
out of fear, of our own weakness.
 
正如我说的,这家伙说,在一个...
As I said, the guy said, in one of the ...
 
宇宙会议: “我是恶魔律师”
Universal Council meeting: "I'm the devil advocate"
 
我说:“我们没有恶魔, 也不需要任何律师执行工作,
I said, "We have no devil and it has no doesn't need any advocate to do his job,
 
除非你想要假装。“
unless you are trying to pretend."
 
我们不需要去做, 如果我们相信自己做的是对的,
We, we do not need to be to do, if we trust in what we do is right,
 
我们做的是... 必须是正确的。
and what we do is... has to be right.
 
这是问题所在。我们找任何藉口 指责所有其他一切,
This is the problem. We find every excuse to blame everything else,
 
除了检视自身的行为。
except our own conduct.
 
没关系,我们以为错的,那是..人类 我们生气,我们想做这个那个。
It's okay, we think wrong, it's... it's Human, we get angry, we want to do this and that.
 
但在生气的时候,稍停下来静定一下, “我所做的,对吗?”
But, in that moment of anger stand still, "What I do, is it right?"
 
“我会伤害到别人吗?
"Would I harm somebody else?"
 
或者我伤害,只因为我想证明我是对的,
Or am I harming because I want to prove I'm right,
 
有人对我做了不当的行为。
and somebody's done wrong to me.
 
是我们创造了所有这些话语, 不让我们灵魂的力量,
It's us who has created all these words, for not allowing the strength of our Soul,
 
通达我们的身体,我们用情感切断了连线。
to reach our Physicality, and we cut it with Emotions.
 
(MM)是的,但有人放了第一个恐惧 在我们的意念裡。
(MM) Yeah, but somebody put that first fear in our mind.
 
(MK)是我们,是我们放进去。... 在阿克拉,
(MK) It's us, it's us who puts it. ... In, in Accra,
 
...阿克拉的经理,有一个弟弟,六十多岁的人,
... the manager of Accra, has a brother and he's a man in his late sixties,
 
...在迦纳,很相信黑魔法。
and ... the... in... in Ghana, there is a lot of belief in black magic.
 
他们把黑锁在你的花园, 代表每一样东西都被锁住了,
They put a black lock in your garden, that it means everything is locked,
 
你运气会不好,会发生每样不好的事。
you gonna have a bad luck, you gonna have everything else.
 
当我们在阿克拉时,有一天, 我们找到三把这样的锁。
And, when we were in Accra, in one day, we find three of this locks.
 
我不知道,对我就是另一把锁。
I didn't know, to me it was another lock.
 
也许他们知道无法打开大门
Maybe they know they couldn't open the gate,
 
他们打破了锁,然后这锁是怎么锁上的?
they broke the lock, and then, how was the lock locked?
 
没关系。
It doesn't matter.
 
然后...有人跟我解释它的意思。
And then ... somebody explained to me what it means.
 
他们说:“这房子有厄运,因为你知道,
They said, "This house is bad luck, because you know, that there are so many
 
他们放很多锁在这裡“ 这样,那样,等等。
locks they put here," and blah, blah, blah.
 
我..我把它们收集起来,告诉我们的人,
I.. I collected them and I said to our guy,
 
“这发生了什么? 你会跟这个有什么关系?
"What happens to this? What do you have to do with this?
 
如果是坏的...恶魔在你身上?
If it is supposed to be the bad ... demons on you?"
 
他说:“哦,我们有一个习俗。” 我提过,
He said, "Oh, we have a tradition." I was actually talking about it,
 
当我...上次在那裡,这个习俗是...
when I was ... there the last time, and this is, the tradition was...
 
我说:“习俗是什么?” 他说,“对不起,抱歉我的法语,你必须,
I said, "What is the tradition?" He says, "Oh sorry, excuse my french, you have to,
 
在上面撒尿,然后拿去扔到公共厕所。“
urinate on it, and then you have to take it, and throw it in a public toilet."
 
我说:“习俗是什么?” 他说,“对不起,抱歉我的法语,你必须,
I said, "Are you joking?" He said, "No this is the only way you can get rid of it!
 
你可别碰,别碰它 凯史先生。我会去做。”
And you don’t touch it, don’t touch it Mr Keshe. I'll do it."
 
我说:“不,我想来看看你们在做什么,
I said, "No, I want to come and see what you lot doing,
 
这是为什么他们用一块金属来控制住你。“
that's why they have taken charge of you, with a piece of metal."
 
不管怎样,这家伙开车去到公厕,
Anyway, the guy drove and went to a public toilet,
 
回来说: “做好了,凯史先生,完成了现在你自由了。”
and came back, he said, "It's finished, it's finished Mr Keshe, you are free."
 
我说:“和我无关,从我们来的那一天, 它就在那里
I said, "It's got nothing to do with me, it was there from the day we came,
 
跟我们之前的那个人有关。“
so it's to do with the guy before us."
 
然后我就到原能会去工作,对我那是个笑话。
And then, I went to work, to the Atomic, and to me was a joke.
 
我把这笑话讲给班杰明跟他哥哥听,
I was telling this joke to Ben and... and his brother,
 
他说:“我不相信。”
and he said, "I don't believe in it."
 
“是这样,如果你相信,它就会找上你。
"There is, if you have, if you believe in it, it'll come to you.
 
我不相信,你不要去相信,
I don't believe in it, just don't, you don't believe in it,
 
甚至不要去想它。 我是个六十多岁的人,
don't even think about it. I'm a sixty odd year old man,
 
就不要去想,那是他们的问题,他们想控制你,
just don't think about it, it's their problem they want to control you,
 
所以,如果你不相信,他们无法动你一根寒毛。“
so, you allow them, if you don't believe in it, they cannot touch you."
 
我们为自己製造这些恐惧。 当有人说,
We create these fears for ourselves. And when somebody says,
 
“我要对你施展黑魔法。” 我说:“我给你爱。
"I'm gonna black magic you." I said, "Do, I give you Love.
 
看哪一个更强?
See how much, which one, is stronger?"
 
你会发现,他们都生病了。
You'll find out, they got sick.
 
我们允许这个,这是这些教导过程的一部分。
We allow this, and this is the part of the process of these teachings.
 
强化灵魂的力量,看到另一个平等的灵魂, 而不是要怕它。
Strengthening the Soul, we'll see another Soul as equal, not one to fear of.
 
(MM)非常感谢你们,感谢你们的坚持。
(MM) Thank you very much all of you, and thank you Sir for your constancy.
 
谢谢。 凯史:非常感谢。
Thank you. (MK) Thank you very much.
 
里克:...布莱特提问,凯史先生。如果能
(RC) ... Brett had a question here, Mr Keshe, if you're able to...
 
凯史:他还活著?
(MK) Is he still alive?
 
里克:...不,另一位布莱特,
(RC) ... No, it's a different Brett,
 
我相信。 凯史: 另一位布莱特。
I believe. (MK) A different Brett.
 
里克: 这位是...布莱特海德利。
(RC) This is ... Brett Hedley.
 
布莱特你要不要讲一下?
Brett do you want to go ahead?
 
哈萝布莱特?我取消静音,听听你的问题。
Hello Brett? I'll unmute you here, and see what you're up to.
 
哈萝?方便说话吗?
Hello? Can you talk?
 
OK 布莱特似乎...现在没有连线
Okay Brett doesn't seem to ... doesn't seem to be coming through right now.
 
OK...有另外一个人举手发问,
Okay ... we had one other person with their hand up,
 
但他们好像不能说话,因为没有麦克风。
but I don't think they are able to speak, because they don't have a microphone.
 
让我试试看,我把他们拉到发言小组?
Let me try, I'll promote them as a panelist ... Lyke?
 
莱克是...哦,我知道了,你现在有麦克风。
... Lyke are... Oh I see, you do have a microphone now.
 
你能说话吗? 你要提问吗?
Are you able to speak? Do you have a question?
 
我取消静音,看看。 哈萝莱克?
I'll unmute you and see. Hello Lyke?
 
能说话吗? 莱克: 是的,你能听到我吗?
Can you speak? (IB) Yeah, can you hear me?
 
里克: 可以,我们可以。 莱克:海,海。早,早安凯史先生。
(RC) Yes, we do. (IB) Hi, hi. Good... good day Mr Keshe.
 
我有个问题。 凯史: 日安。
I have a question. (MK) Good day to you.
 
莱克:我跟一些基督徒聊天,所谓的基督徒,
(IB) I was speaking to some Christians, so called Christians,
 
当然,他们不让我说话。
and of course, they wouldn't allow me to talk.
 
他们坚持认为,中东永远不会有和平,
And they insisting that ... there will never be Peace in the Middle-East,
 
写在圣经裡,每个人必须相信耶稣基督,
and it's in the Bible, and everybody has to believe in Jesus Christ,
 
在任何人能去天堂之前。
before anybody can go to Heaven.
 
基本上,他们像在快转基督的降临,
Basically, they ... is like they are fast forwarding the coming of Christ,
 
以这样的信念。
with that belief.
 
我在想你所 凯史:如果你说...
And I was wondering, what you... (MK) If you speak...
 
莱克: 有任何想法吗?
(IB) thought about it?
 
凯史: 如果你看到...如果你对穆斯林说, 他们也会说同样的话。
(MK) If you see... If you speak to Muslims they say the same thing.
 
如果你跟犹太人说,也是同样的话。
and if you speak to Jews they say the same thing.
 
但在一天结束时,他们在同一锅裡,
But at the end of the day, they sit on the same pot,
 
上了同一架班机,吃同样的食物。
and they get on the same plane, and they eat the same food.
 
是...是恐惧的产生。 他们指向...
It's ... it's the creation of fear. They point to...
 
他们的工作是把恐惧放在你身上, 或在你的行为上,
the, the, the... their work is to put the fear on you, or in your conduct,
 
你...说的,
that ... what you call it,
 
彼此用同样的词
... use of the same word for each other.
 
犹太人称“Goyim” 代表,非信徒。
The Jews call it, 'Goyim' which means, non-believer.
 
阿拉伯语,叫“Kafir”,某个不信上帝的人。
In Arabic they call it, 'Kafir', is somebody who's a non-believer in God.
 
基督教有不同的名字,取决于他们想称为什么。
In Christianity, we have different names for it, depends what they want to call it.
 
每一种语言,为了以恐惧控制, 他们必须让另一个人是坏人。
In every language, for the fear of control, they have to make the others bad.
 
...所以...如果你对穆斯林说- 他们告诉你关于犹太人同样的事,
... So ... if you speak to Muslims, they tell you the same thing about the Jews,
 
如果你跟犹太人说,他们也说同样的事情
if you speak to the Jews, they say the same thing about the Musl...
 
基督徒,也一样。
the Christians, and it goes the same.
 
当一个基督徒告诉你...
When a Christian tells you ...
 
...当你问,一个人他的宗教信仰,
... when you ask about, a religion, about his religion,
 
他会告诉你,“先去念可兰经,
he'll tell you, "Go and read about Qur’an first,
 
首先去读..托拉
go and read ... Torah first
 
然后,你来找我。然后, 你会明白我们都是平等的。“
And then, you come to me. And then, you'll understand we are all equal."
 
那么,那是真正的基督徒。
Then, that's a true Christian.
 
然后,你会实际上,因为你知道这一切,
And then, you have actually, because you know it all,
 
你收集到知识。而这是他们做的, 他们把恐惧放在你身上。
you gather the knowledge. And this is what they do, they put fear on you.
 
这跟里克早先问我的问题很像。
This is very much the question ... Rick asked me, earlier on.
 
“你认为还有其他人在做研究吗?”当然有。
"Do you think there're other people who do the research?" Of course they do.
 
在很多方面,我们必须祝福他们的灵魂。
And, in so many way, we got to bless their Soul.
 
因为他们,这一路下来,
Because, by them somewhere down the line,
 
我们其中一人,某人研究等离子体的知识,
One of us, somebody who works with the knowledge of the Plasma,
 
他们做...研究,很可能跑出一个新方式,
they be... do and they do, most probably will come up with a new way,
 
帮助到他人,也许这星球上的某一人,
to help somebody, maybe one person on this Planet,
 
或宇宙中的某样东西,来自那个知识。
or something in the Universe, from that knowledge.
 
所以,如果自大,想要把恐惧加诸他人身上...
So, if's being arrogant and trying to put fear in the others ...
 
显示出你缺乏信任。
it shows the lack of trust in what you have.
 
如果......如果你是巴哈伊,很多人有个奇怪的方式,
If ... if you're a Bahá'í, there is a very strange ... way for a lot of people,
 
如果你是犹太人,你变成巴哈伊。
and, if you are a Jew and you become a Bahá'í.
 
过程中,你无法只是成为巴哈伊,
In the process, you can not just become a Bahá'í,
 
你必须接受基督,这对犹太人来说是很难的。
you have to accept Christ, which is difficult for a Jew.
 
最重要的是,你也必须接受穆罕默德。
And on top of it, you have to accept Muhammad as well.
 
然后,如果你们接受这两个人作为神的先知
And then, if you accept the station of these two as a Prophet of God,
 
你就可以成为巴哈伊,否则他们无法注记你。
then you can become a Bahá'í, otherwise they don't register you.
 
所以,当你成为一位巴哈伊,
So, by the time you get to become one,
 
你就理解到所有的信仰是平等的。
you have already understood the equality in all the Faith.
 
又有多少人这样做呢?
And, how many others do this?
 
有多少人为另外的人製造惩罚?
How many others create punishment for the others to be kept out of?
 
好比,在巴哈伊的结构裡,
If, for example, in the structure of the Bahá'í structure,
 
选出某些人来管理行政方面,
in electing, selecting people to run the administrative side,
 
如果两边选票一样,就得回去信仰的路上。
If two people get equal vote, they go back on the line of Faith.
 
好比,谁的祖先来自哪裡,
Who the ancestors came out from, for example,
 
犹太背景与基督教背景。
a Jewish background and a Christian background.
 
有犹太背景的人会优先考虑。
The one who has a Jewish background gets a priority.
 
因为他必须牺牲更多他的情感,
Because he had to sacrifice more in his Emotion,
 
接受他子孙无法接受的。
of accepting what was not acceptable to his descendant.
 
如果再无法分出胜负,
But, they still haven't managed to sort out,
 
因为现在,他们变得跟其他人一样。
because now, they become the same as the others, themselves.
 
所以,宗教是我们的方式...
So, religion is the way we have...
 
不管你说的... 我不相信任何宗教。
doesn't matter what you call... I don't believe in any of the religion.
 
因为,现在我发现宗教是我的灵魂
Because, now I found out the religions is my Soul
 
我灵魂的正确行为就是我的宗教。
The correct conduct of my Soul is my religion.
 
在太空中,没有任何寺庙可以祈祷,
Because in Space, there are no temples for me to pray on,
 
除了我自身灵魂的殿堂。
except the temple of my own Soul.
 
如果我对我的灵魂是正确的, 所有一切都会是和平的。
And if I'm correct with my Soul, everything else is Peace.
 
“傻瓜才会射杀到自己的脚” 我总是那样说,
"A fool shoots himself in the foot," as I always say,
 
“还想赢得马拉松”。
"and goes for to win the marathon."
 
莱克: 为什么?
(IB) Why?
 
凯史: 人生是一场马拉松。
(MK) A Life is a marathon.
 
非常感谢你。
Thank you very much.
 
莱克: 谢谢。
(IB) Thank you.
 
里克:...你想回答现场一个问题吗 凯史先生?
(RC) ... Would you like to take a question from Livestream Mr Keshe?
 
凯史: 好的。
(MK) Yes.
 
里克: 西凡说:“凯史先生 当我观察到我的身体,
(RC) From Sylvain, who says, "Mr Keshe, often when I observe my Physicality,
 
我觉得自己像傀儡,当我走路, 特别在大自然中,我有种感觉,
I feel like a puppet. When I walk, especially in Nature, I have the feeling,
 
为了做出时间,环境会翻转,
that to mark time, that it's the environment that turns,
 
是剧本一部分的感觉,是一种奇怪的感觉。
the feeling of being part of a script, it's a strange feeling.
 
我们的灵魂不断产生与投射,我问自己这个问题,
Our Soul creates and projects continuously and I ask myself this question,
 
“我们生活在肉中,是梦还是真实的?”
"What do we live in ... Physicality, is it a dream or reality?"
 
凯史: 正如我说的,“身体是水蛭,在人灵魂的背后。
(MK) As I've said, "The Physicality is a leech on the back of the Soul of the Man."
 
所以,当你带著水蛭,裡面的东西必须跟著走。
So, when you carry the leech, what's inside it has to go with it.
 
所以,有时灵魂接管,它说
So, sometimes the Soul takes over and it says,
 
“我不想在身体的状况。”
"I don't want to be in that Physical condition."
 
然后,陷入或被困在这种情况。
And then, come to be entrapped or be trapped in this condition.
 
但是,为什么当我们在空旷的地方,感觉会更好,
But, why do we we get, we feel better when we are in open spaces,
 
绿色草地,或到公园?
and green spaces and we go into the parks?
 
我们收到更多,在植物的灵魂的情况下?
Isn't it that we receive more, in a condition of the Soul of the plants?
 
或只是绿色就让我们很开心?
Or, is it just a green which makes us happy?
 
那里是否有更多灵魂的存在?
Isn't there the existence of more Soul?
 
在我们的房子,房间,我们有砖块,
In our house, in our room, we have the bricks, and maybe a Soul,
 
一个人,或两个人的灵魂,我们的孩子,三个...
of one person, or two, our children, three...
 
但是,当你到公园,我们如何知道树有灵魂,
But, when you go to a parkland, how we know the trees have a Soul,
 
你能看到多少植物和杂草和花草树木,
can you see how many plants and weeds and flowers and trees,
 
与你分享他们的灵魂来提升它?
share their Soul with you to elevate it?
 
这是为什么我们感到更美好, 当我们去到这些地方,
That's why we feel better when we go to this positions.
 
因为有百万个小东西在跟我们分享,
Because there's millions of little things sharing with us,
 
而我们的灵魂被提升,不是我们的身体。
and we get elevated by the Soul, is not our Physicality.
 
是我们的灵魂提升,当我们去到公园感觉良好时,。
It's our Soul which elevates and when we feel good with it, we go to the parks.
 
因为,所有这些小灵魂,都在跟我们分享, 他们有的东西。
Because, all those little Souls share with us what they have.
 
我们用不对的角度在看周遭的生命,
We look at the Life the wrong way around and,
 
现在我们了解每一棵植物, 每一个灌木丛,每一朵花都有灵魂。
now that we understand every plant, every shrub, every flower has a Soul.
 
我们总是说:“弱者从强者那裡接收”
And we say always, "The weaker receives from the stronger,"
 
身为人类,我们的灵魂每天都受到打击
when we, as a Human Race, our Soul is so get battered every day
 
灵魂强度的某一部分会低落。
that somewhere part of one strength of the Soul is down.
 
当我们去到公园,大量灵魂环绕,我们接收到。
When we go to a park, when we go to this, mass amount of Souls, we receive it.
 
你是否曾走进一栋大楼你会感到疲累的?
Have you walked into a building which really makes you tired,
 
每次你去那裡就觉得不舒服
and every time you go there, you feel sick?
 
是里头的员工没有受到很好的照顾
Is the staff who are not looked after[ed],
 
他们转移那个情感,从顾客身上拿取。
and they transfer that Emotion, they take from the customers.
 
你去超市,你喜欢去那哩,因为每一次都是快乐。
And you go to a supermarket, you like to go there, because every time is joy.
 
人们进来,工作人员很高兴
People come in, the staff are happy and
 
人们来,是因为他们知道,他们付费合理。
people come because they know they pay a fair price.
 
所以,他们快乐地出门。
So, they come with happiness to go out.
 
我们收集到场域池的东西。
It's us who collects from the pool of the Fields.
 
差别是什么呢?为什么去公园会感觉很好?
So, what's the difference? Why do we feel good when we go to the parks?
 
因为我们从垂直人的灵魂接收到。
Because we receive from the Soul of, what we call, the 'Vertical People'.
 
只是我们不知道。
We were not aware of.
 
现在我们知道了。
Now we know.
 
所以,当我们去公园,当你去
So, when we go to a park, when you go to walk
 
“我感觉很好,” 灵魂是分开的,
"I feel good," and the Soul is separate,
 
如果你认为你是别的什么,为什么你会走进像个傀儡。
if you think you're something else, why you walk in there you're a puppet.
 
记住一件事。
Remember one thing.
 
你一定能量很低落,你得到植物所有东西的滋养。
You must be so low and you're getting fed by everything in that plant.
 
所有一切,每一个个别的灌木在某处给你一点,
Everything, every single shrub is giving you a little bit somewhere,
 
你需要它来提升自己。
you need it to elevate yourself.
 
只要想,看向生命的整个结构。
Just think, now with and look at the whole structure of Life with a...
 
以现在我们知道的新观点。
with a new understanding of what we know now.
 
所发生的当你去一场音乐会,全都是快乐的人
What happens to you when you go to a concert and there are all happy people?
 
你也被感染地很快乐
You become happy too.
 
当你去丧礼,每个人都在哭泣你会怎样?
And what happen when you go to a funeral everybody's crying?
 
你也哭了
You cry too.
 
垂直人是快乐的存有,它们给我们,我们提升自我。
And, vertical people are happy people, so they give to us and we elevate us.
 
有其他问题吗?
Any other question?
 
我希望是否有人能回来报告,
I Wish if any Human Being comes back and reports,
 
他们在宇宙海洋所看到的。
what they see in the Ocean of the Universe.
 
你会了解这只是个游戏时间,好玩开心。
And then you understand it's just a play time, to be joyful and happy.
 
太空没有苦难。
There is no misery in Space.
 
一切都在该有的位置呈现出完美。
Everything is just where it's supposed to be, to the perfection.
 
有其他问题吗,或今天告一段落了?
Any other Question, shall we call it a day?
 
里克: 我知道了,赵超有提问- 也许能...再回答一个问题?
(RC) I see, I see Chaoao has his hand up maybe we can take ... one more question?
 
赵超?... (SC)...是的...哈萝凯史先生...
Chaoao? ... (SC) ... Yes ... Hello Mr Keshe ...
 
我是赵超,你提到与灵魂的沟通,
... this is Chaoao and you talk about the communication ... with Souls,
 
在历史上...人..人类... 创造很多符号来沟通,
and in history ... Hu... Hu... Human ... invented lots of symbols to communicate,
 
...像是讲话的语言与书写的文字
... like the speaking language and the written language
 
他们...以文字沟通...有些像甜甜圈那样的符号。
they... they use words to communicate as ... some like your symbols as a Torus.
 
人类,也发明数学也可看作是一种符号,
And also ... Human invented maths, which also can be viewed as a kind of symbol,
 
传达一些科学思想,这推动科学前进,
to convey some scientific ideas and this pushes our science forward,
 
......在我看来......中国...传统,或文化,或...
and ... in my view ... the... the Chinese ... tradition, or culture, or...
 
或知识,阴阳也是那种象徵,
or knowledge, Yin and the Yang is also kind of symbol,
 
人们用来与自然沟通,
that people can use to communicate with nature itself,
 
所以我想知道当你说与灵魂沟通。
and so, so I was wondering when you talking about communication in Souls.
 
有任何符号... 人们可以用...来沟通的
Is there any symbol that ... that people can use ... to communicate?
 
另一个... 另一个问题是 -
And ... another... another question is -
 
所以,一个人可以与其他灵魂沟通,
So, can one person communicate with other Souls,
 
不需确认自身灵魂,或无须找到自身灵魂?
without identifying his own Soul or without finding his own Soul?
 
这样有可能吗?
Is that possible or?
 
谢谢凯史先生。
Thank you Mr Keshe.
 
凯史:...我们的灵魂始终在沟通。
(MK) ... Our Souls communicates all the time.
 
沟通是在找平衡。
The communication is finding Balance.
 
以及.....很多方式,我们总是在跟我们的灵魂沟通。
And ... in so many way, we always been, are in communication with our Soul.
 
否则,我们不会有情感。
Otherwise, we wouldn't have the Emotion.
 
情感是我们灵魂被介入的所在
The Emotion is where our Soul ... gets interfered with
 
在它到达肉体之前。
before it reaches Physicality.
 
然后,干扰产生身体状况。
And then the, the interference creates the physical Condition.
 
你感到高兴,你干扰到它身体的部分,会怎样?
You feel happy, you interfere with the physical part of it and what happens?
 
你开始发出一个声音,你张开嘴巴笑了。
You start making a noise and your mouth opens and you laugh.
 
所以呢,其实情感的干扰
So the, in fact, the interference of the Emotion
 
表现出它对应的身体条件。
has created the physical Condition of manifestation of what it is.
 
然后你就明白,你找到欢笑的频率。
And then you understand, you have found the frequency of laughter.
 
你称之为“快乐”的情感。
You call it, 'Joy' or you call it the Emotion of being 'Happy'.
 
所以,我们知道如何介入。
So, we have, we know, how to interfere.
 
就像我说的,你知道,你放一个电台,
It's just like, as I call, you know you, you put a station,
 
播放音乐或宣传,
putting music on, or propaganda,
 
政府找到方法干扰它
and the government finds a way to put a noise on it to interfere it
 
不管叫甚么,法语。
call it what it is, or whatever in French.
 
所以...最后,你坐在收音机旁你听到(发出一个声音)
So ... at the end of it, you're sitting by the radio you hear (makes a noise)
 
而不是进来的音乐。
instead of that music which was come in.
 
它是,我曾说是“美国之音”,
And ... it's, it's.... I used to call it, 'the Voice of America',
 
年纪够大的人,就知道是什么意思。
if those of you who are old enough, you know what it means.
 
...以及,它的理解
... And ... the, the understanding of it
 
我们总是知道我们的灵魂在哪裡
is we always know where our Soul is
 
因为我们知道如何产生场域去干扰它
because we know how to create Fields to interfere with it
 
以情感之名
on the name of Emotion
 
它显现在身体的情况。
that it shows its manifestation in physical Condition.
 
所以,使用路径,而非进到身体的条件
So, use that route instead of coming into the physical Condition
 
现在你知道要去哪裡,以什么频率
Now you know where to go, what frequency
 
找到发声器送出你干扰的噪音。
and find the beaker which sent that noise that you interfered with.
 
然后你找到通往你灵魂的路径。
Then you found the path to your Soul.
 
灵魂总是在沟通。
And the Souls always communicate.
 
他会非常非常惊讶,你为何一直被置在这个位置。
he'll be very, very amazed why you have been put in the position.
 
灵魂带你,代表它必须找到它自身的平衡,
The Soul brings you, which means he has to find his balance,
 
你没有这样做。
you're not doing it.
 
其他的灵魂移到另外的某处,
The other Soul has moved somewhere else,
 
把你带到那裡,因为那是个平衡点。
and then, it brings you to be there, because that's a point of balance.
 
但身体这次必须跟随灵魂,
But the Physicality has to follow the Soul this time, it turns up.
 
正如我曾对某人说的
As I said to somebody once.
 
他说:“你知道发生什么吗? 我太太发现我有小三
He said, "Do you know something happen? My wife found me with my mistress
 
在餐厅。你知道发生甚么天大的事吗?
in the restaurant. And you want to know the commotion?"
 
我说:“你这个笨蛋,你製造这样的麻烦
I said, "You stupid boy, you created that Condition
 
灵魂把她带到那里,他发现
and the Soul brought her in that position that, where he found,
 
和平的平衡,因为她知道你有事。“
it's the balance of the Peace, because she knew you were up to something."
 
不是所发生的事,而是灵魂带来,要给它自身一个和平。
Is not that what happened, it's the Soul who brought it, to give Peace to it.
 
灵魂把你带到这个位置,你必须面对
The Soul brings you in the position where you have to be
 
另外的灵魂也一样,要找到自身的平衡点。“
that, the other Souls who are of the same, to find their balance."
 
正如我说的,“如果人们开始以正确的方式了解一切,
We, as I said, "If Man start understanding everything the right way,
 
人们会知道他有多么愚弄自己。“
Man understands how much he's fooled himself with it."
 
我们说你知道,“我刚好在那裡,就发生了”。
We say you know, "I happened to be there and this happened".
 
不要说“我自作自受
You don't say "I did something that I had to be in that position
 
我的灵魂引领 让我发生这样的事.....我从中学到一点东西。“
my Soul brought me for me to happen to me to... I learn something from it."
 
不管你做什么。
Doesn't matter what you do.
 
这很像很多人煮饭一样。
It's, it's very much like many make a food.
 
它沸腾煮熟,有多少次你会先试吃一下?
It boils and how many time do you test it?
 
我嚐一下。 “不行,还需要再煮透一点。”
I taste a little bit. "No it needs a little bit more cooking."
 
又嚐一下,“喔再一点盐跟糖。”
And I taste it again, "Oh just a little bit of salt and little bit of sugar."
 
直到身体的情感上感到满意了。
Till it reaches the point which satisfies all Emotions of your Physicality.
 
香味,味觉,口感。
The smell, the taste, the odor, the texture.
 
然后,当你煮完淮备好,有种乐趣。
And then, when you finished the food ready, then comes the other pleasure.
 
你放到餐桌上菜,期待看到太太,
You put it on the table and you expect to see your wife,
 
小孩或丈夫,食指大动地享用。 然后,你得到快乐的回馈
your children or your husband, enjoy it. And, you get a feedback from the Joy
 
从他们的脸上,他们的灵魂,在你的灵魂。
from their faces, from their Soul, in your Soul.
 
是我们把锅子放到炉火上,我们持续品尝。
It's us who put that pot on the fire and it's us who keeps on tasting.
 
我们产生那样的条件,放在桌上看到
And it's us who creates the condition, to be on the table to see
 
我们从自己别人那裡所得到的,相较于我们。
what we get from us, others, in respect to us.
 
我们定位,当我们没有做对时,
We are positioned and when we don't do it right,
 
我们无法看到他人的喜悦。
we cannot see the Joy of the others.
 
是我们在灵魂这样的位置, 因为我们形体的行为。
It's us who makes this position of the Soul, because of our physical conduct.
 
是我们不断品嚐所煮的东西
It's us who keeps on tasting the food
 
让它完美,放到餐桌时
that it's perfect and when we put it on the table
 
我们看到家人或朋友脸上的喜悦。
we see Joy in the face of the family, or the friends.
 
你们有多少人煮饭,会说:
How many of you have made food and says,
 
“OK,我放两汤匙盐,没人动它!”
"Okay, I put two more spoons of salt in, that nobody eats it!"
 
除非你心裡不平衡
Unless you are unbalanced
 
想要得到其他灵魂的注意。
in trying to gain attention from the Soul of the others.
 
有其他问题吗?
Anything else?
 
我们进入到第三个小时。十或十五分钟
We're running nearly to 10 or 15 minutes into third hour.
 
里克: 耶,可能可以结束了...凯史先生
(RC) Yeah, it's probably time to end things now, I think ... Mr Keshe
 
凯史: 非常感谢...我说的208...
(MK) Thank you very much for ... what I call 208 ...
 
卡罗琳娜: 早安,凯史先生。
(CdR) Good morning Mr Keshe.
 
里克: 哦,哦。
(RC) Oh oh.
 
凯史: 早安 凯史夫人。我告诉你, 天堂已经开启了。
(MK) Good morning Mrs Keshe. There we are, I told you the heaven has opened.
 
卡罗琳娜: [笑]我要祝贺你四周年的教学
(CdR) [laughing] I want to congratulate you with the anniversary
 
不只你,也包括整个团队。
of not only you but the whole team.
 
因为,你,我,还有基金会
Because, you and I and the Foundation
 
如果没有这样的团队合作,一切无法完成。
would have never done it or made it without teamwork.
 
作为一个大家庭,我们达成很多,
As one family, we have achieved a lot,
 
他们仍全天候不停在工作。
and they're still working around the clock.
 
每一个灵魂,我们都非常感恩你的贡献
And each and every single Soul, we are so grateful that you are working
 
以及你致力于世界和平的达成。
and you are dedicating your Life to achieve World Peace.
 
特别是凯史先生,你所有的工作与努力,
And especially you Mr Keshe, for all your work, all your efforts,
 
所有的奉献 是一条崎区艰难的道路
all your dedication. It's been a rough road
 
但一切是值得的,
but it is more than worth it,
 
因为每一个灵魂 我们都能给予一些和平。
because every single Soul that we can give some Peace.
 
他们能与很多其他的灵魂分享。
they can share their Peace with so many other Souls.
 
凯史: 我们经历了一段艰难的旅程。
(MK) We've been through a rough ride.
 
卡罗琳娜: 旅程也尚未完成。
(CdR) The ride is not finished yet.
 
里克: 有那么一个说法...
(RC) Well there is a saying with ...
 
他们曾说旧的马车
that they used to say with the old carriages
 
轮轴要上油 以及路途如果不够崎区
that had greased axles and if you didn't have a rough road
 
轮轴的油无法散布均匀,会烧了轮轴。
then the axle grease would not spread properly and it would burn the axle.
 
所以有时候需要崎区的道路 让油脂散开
So it takes, sometimes, a rough road, to spread the grease around to make
 
让马车跑得顺畅。
everything work properly.
 
凯史: [笑]我想我们上了,上了太多油了。
(MK) [laughs] I think we took and we've taken too much grease.
 
...但最后,也是值得的...
... But at the end of it, is worth it ...
 
卡罗琳娜:一点一点,变太多了。 [笑]
(CdR) A little bit, a little bit too much I think. [laughing]
 
里克: 足够的油脂, 足够的油脂,到我们的脖子了。
(RC) Enough grease, enough grease, it's up to our neck.
 
卡罗琳娜: 但它确实收到并给出
(CdR) But it has, it has received and given all the colours
 
彩虹的所有的颜色。
of the rainbow for sure.
 
里克: 如果有安慰到的话, 我意思是,你们谈到艰难的时刻。
(RC) Well if it's any consolation, I mean, we, you talk about rough times.
 
我们基本上还得处理恋童癖的案子
We, we basically had to deal with a pedophile at one point
 
这类的事,如果有任何安慰,新闻有刊登
and this kind of thing and if it's any consolation there is just a news item
 
有一位医生... 奥运会的等等
where a major ... doctor in ... for the Olympics and so on
 
...被判终身监禁
has just been put in prison for Life for ... for his ...
 
因为性侵案,在过去十年或两十年。
sexual abuses and so on, over the last ... decade or two.
 
这类的事一个一个冒出来。
And, this is the kind of thing that's seems to be just commonly coming to light now.
 
但回顾几年前,凯史先生开始讲的时候
And back a few years ago, when Mr Keshe started engaging this kind of idea
 
完全是,你知道的,禁忌,是不能讲的东西。
it was totally, you know, taboo, it was something wasn't talked about.
 
现在很公开,光明照进来。
And now it's brought out in the open, it's been given light, you could say.
 
情势完全改变,这个星球的一切完全改变
And it's totally changed everything on the Planet right now
 
女性挺身而出,述说自己的遭遇,
and women are coming forward and ... their case is being presented and,
 
带有更多的同理等等。
with much more compassion and so on.
 
所以,这是个有趣的年代,我们肯定会安然度过
So, it's ... interesting times and, we're definitely going through
 
这个星球的某些重大变化,如同凯史先生说的
some major changes on this Planet currently, and as Mr Keshe has
 
...甚至有更大的变化马上要来
... has ... tempted us with, this idea that there's even, bigger changes coming shortly
 
因为...所以我们非常感谢改变。 凯史:你看...
... as... so we're very thankful for changes. (MK) You see...
 
凯史: 不客气。你看... ...你很快会看到的
(MK) You're welcome. You see... What... what you will see, very soon...
 
我想我们看到一个很大的对撞
I think we saw a very big, big clash against
 
过去几个礼拜在南美天主教堂的。
... Catholic Church in the past couple of weeks in South America.
 
...很多人开始远离天主教,我们看到的。
... A lot of people will start moving away from Catholicism, and we see it.
 
因为被虐的人在那裡
Because, the people who were abused are there
 
一个人站出来,他说: “这从未发生过,给我看证明。”
and a man stands there and he says, "It never happened. Show me."
 
我们在这裡,就发生在我们身上。
We are here, it happened to us.
 
“不,你不算因为你说话。”
"No, you don't count because you talk."
 
这是我们所面临的问题,而且..- ....我们看到奥地利也发生。
And this is the problem which we have, and ... we saw this happening in Austria.
 
几年前奥地利,90%以上的人会去教堂,
In Austria a few years ago, some ninety plus percent used to go to church,
 
因为恋童癖以及神父......现在做好...
and with opening up pedophilia and the priests ... now is doing good in...
 
现在奥地利,很少百分比的人会去教堂。
in Austria to a few, very few percentage.
 
... 现在... 你说的,
... Now, ... the ... the ... what you call,
 
你说的'不当行为'产生巨大的...
... this what you call, 'misconduct' has created a massive...
 
有报导说,在南美,数百万人正在远离。
there are reports coming in, in South America, that millions are walking away.
 
因为,他们必须相信一个说谎的人,
Because, they have to believe a man who lies, or the people who stand there,
 
很多人是受害者。
many of them who are the victims.
 
过去,人们只是忽视了...
In the past, people just overlooked then...
 
“那裡......没发生什么...... “这样,那样...从1 - 2个人 -到 300个人。
"there... there is nothing there they... " bla, bla... by the 1 - 2- 300's of people.
 
所以,这是...这是很多... 不只那样,我们...看到的
So, it's ... it's... it's very much... it is not just with that, it's... we see it in...
 
在不同的方面... 信仰,
in different aspects of the... the faith,
 
不同的宗教都走到同一个位置。
different religions are all walking to the same position.
 
以及有趣的是,这个的结果
And ... what, what is interesting to see, what is the outcome of this.
 
或,我们产生一个新的条件, 每个人是受到尊重的。
Or, we create a new condition, that every Man is respected.
 
因为,我们必须同意 每一样我们想同意的事,
Because, we have to consent to anything we want to consent,
 
不是被强迫,同时 不是被放到被骗的位置。
not to be forced, and at the same time, not to be put in a position of being lied to.
 
跳过去.....,以及你知道, “我们会回来,它会吹过。”
To... to just bypass, and you know, "we will come back, it will just blow over."
 
没有东西曾被吹倒,它会回来。
Nothing ever blows over, it'll come back.
 
会以某种方式回来。
It will come back, in one way or another.
 
我们...看到政府也一样 处在不同的位置。
We see the same thing in... in governments, in different positions.
 
此刻... 一切都被掩盖,
At the moment ... everything is covered up,
 
关于天主教堂与基督徒所为,基督教的。
regarding the Catholic Church and Christians did it, Christianity.
 
因为他们有媒体力量,不管什么。
Because they have the media calls, whatever.
 
因为,他们其中一人拥有所有这一切。
Because, one of them owns all of it.
 
让他们打开,你会看到什么跑出来, 没有东西留下。
Let them open up and you will see what comes out, and there'll be nothing left.
 
当我说,“我们将看到在地石头,回归原处”,
When I say, "we will see the stones of 'place', to be returned to their origin",
 
我们知道发生了什么,它即将要发生。
we know what's happening, it's about to happen.
 
因为,否认造成,我们会看到更多。
Because, denying has caused and we will see more.
 
...我们看到人们自称在附近,
... We see people, who claim to be, and they are around,
 
正如上週我说的,
and now we have, as I said last week,
 
我们有证据... 各式各样的东西 - 所有的。
we have evidence of... all sorts of things and - all sorts.
 
在裡头否认的人。
And those who been in it, the denied it, we have those on them who denies too.
 
但是,事情要如何处理,是位置。
But, it's how it'll be handled, is the position.
 
......在一个位置,我们必须了解 任何形式不当的行为,
... In... in a position we have to understand ... misconduct, in any shape or form,
 
必须根据他们灵魂本来的平衡。
has to be according to what it is, balance of their Souls.
 
...以及...不管你称作什么。
... And ... doesn't matter what name you put on it.
 
“宗教”,“政治”......“外交”,“家”等等。
'Religion', 'Politic' ... 'Diplomacy', 'Home' or whatever.
 
...如果你发现原因是什么, 你能以正确的方法改过来。
... If you find out, what's the reason and you can correct it, in a correct way.
 
你可以走开,因为你带来平衡。
You can walk away with it, because you bring balance in.
 
如果你想要掩饰,那么你在说谎, 它会以不同的方式爆出来
If you try to cover it up and then you lie about it, it'll come out in a variant way
 
...在一天结束时,你有根。
... at the end of the day, you have the roots.
 
我们看到....正如我说的, “非常非常巨大的改变即将来临”。
And ... we see, very, as I said, "Very, very huge changes coming up."
 
无法欺瞒人们。
People cannot be lied to.
 
...幕后的说话声,我们听得到。
... There is a talk in the background, we hear.
 
那...他们会阻止一定人数这样的人,
That ... they will prevent certain number of these people,
 
离开他们的位置。
ever traveling out of their position.
 
有个说法,那个... 有...有...
There... there is a talk, that ... the... there are the... there are...
 
改变已然来临,行动已经到来,就是那样,
the... the change has come, the moves have come, it's just that,
 
...我保持沉默,直到它确实来临与公诸于世。
... I'm prepared to keep quiet, till it actually comes in open and in public.
 
我们仍会追之前的案子,跟那些人...
We still follow cases the way, before we used to go for ... people who...
 
我们希望爆出... 并代表我们是沉默的。
we wish to expose ... doesn't mean we are quiet.
 
我们正在大量收集资料,
We are collecting information in a massive way,
 
有关这些人的犯案。
on the operation of these people.
 
那些我们说的“以为自己逍遥法外的人”,
.... Then, those who, what we call, 'consider themselves, they got away with it',
 
藉由破坏文件与通讯。
by destroying documents and communications.
 
现在网路的优点就是,凡走过必留下痕迹。
The beauty with the present Internet is, nothing goes missing.
 
你一旦放到网路,就找得到。
You put it on it, it can be found.
 
但,需要懂的人。
But, you need the people who can.
 
很多人贴文与删除。
A lot of people write and delete.
 
如果你找,你可以找得到。
If you're after it, you can find it.
 
但整件事是,你想看到剧本,
But, the whole thing is, you want to see the script,
 
或你想谈它,把它弄对。
or do you want to talk about it, and put it right.
 
有影片,这些人
... there are videos, that ... these people are heavily
 
...想要躲起来,不会在那裡。
... trying to hide, they won't be there.
 
不是我们想提这案子,实在是受够了。
Is not that we brought the case up, and we suffered so much by it.
 
是我们带来改变之风,也被骗过, 会安静坐著。
Is that we have brought the wind of the change, and also deceived will sit quiet.
 
...很多人,我们知道, 我们看到即将到来的,我们会看到
... A lot of us, we understand, we'll see what is coming up, we'll see it
 
就像你......我记得那一天 凯史基金会一堆资料在上传
As you... I remember the day when the bunch of... loadings of the Keshe Foundation
 
消失在网路上, 因为恋童癖的人写道,声称
disappeared on the Internet, because a pedophile wrote and claimed
 
他自己是完美的,“我被攻击”。
himself to be perfect and "I've been assaulted."
 
他们第二次先发制人,我们很小心在应付。
... They did it first for a second time, and we were careful.
 
我还没有听到任何管道回应我们,
I haven't heard from any of the channels writing back to us,
 
说:“我们为我们所做的事深深致歉。”
says, "We apologize for what we did."
 
很快会。
Soon the will.
 
我还记得里克曾被弄到抓狂,
I remember Rick going crazy with it,
 
“凯史先生,我们会第三次遗失”, 如果这样那样。
"Mr Keshe, we're gonna lose it for the third time," if this and that.
 
但这是值得的。
But it was worth it.
 
里克: 嗯嗯
(RC) Uh-hm
 
凯史: 当 你记得吗?
(MK) When... You remember?
 
里克: 嗯..耶,我仍然无法登录现场直播 以我经常用的...电子邮件地址,
(RC) Well .. yeah, I still can't sign on to Livestream with my ... regular email address,
 
因为他们从现场直播封锁我...
because they banned me from ... from Livestream.
 
但是,没关系,绝对是完全值得的。
But, ... that's okay, it was all totally worth it yes, absolutely.
 
凯史: 当我坐下来,很多次,在想。
(MK) When I... when I sit, when I sit down and I... many times I've thought about it .
 
当史特宁的女儿去睡觉,他们保证有...
When Sterling's daughter go to bed and they have, their surety have...
 
这些人不在晚上性侵他们,
That guys not there to rape them that night,
 
以任何讲得出口的藉口,
with whatever excuses he came out with.
 
我想,在那种恐惧之中,即使父亲不在家。
I think, in that fear, even though there is no father at home.
 
甚至比路上一个变态的人
It's more than putting ... a sick minded person
 
更让人害怕。
on the street and everybody being afraid of it.
 
这是问题所在。
This is the problem.
 
我们...我们在看这方面的巨大行动。
We... we are looking at a huge move on this side.
 
...我们不想谈这些事,因为他们开始行动。
This... these things we don't want to talk about because they start moving.
 
但.....很快你会看到禁止航空公司。
But ... you will see ban on airlines very soon.
 
里克: 是的,肯定会看到... 很多动作,
(RC) Well, definitely we are seeing ... a lot of action,
 
至少在北美...
at least in the North American...
 
事实上,在世界各地...你知道, 我还可举其他例子,...
In fact, all around the World ... you know, there's other examples I could give...
 
...加拿大奥运首席教练
of... of ... the top ... Olympic Coach for Canada ...
 
不淮参加即将在南韩举行的冬季奥运
isn't allowed to go to the Olympic Games coming up in that... in ... South Korea,
 
因为...他...神秘被关了..或...
because ... he ... mysteriously got ... canned or is not...
 
不淮...旅游到在这一点,那裡
not allowed to ... travel at this point and, there's
 
凯史: 总是有这类的事...
(MK) They are always, all sorts of them...
 
我认为最好的就是澳洲政府的调查
The best one I think is the investigation by the Australian government
 
进入教堂事件,告诉教堂清理门风...
into affair of the Church and telling the Church clean up the stuff...
 
有关虐童事件
abusing children.
 
“但我们无法把你关起来,因为那样...”
"But we can't close you down, because then ... "
 
你知道现在宗教滑稽的地方吗?
Do you know what is funny about the present religions
 
让他们真的开怀大笑的?
which make them really, amazingly laugh?
 
就是...为什么我们让这些人滥用人的灵魂,
Is that ... Why do we allow these people, which abuse the Soul of the Man,
 
他们的收入还免税呢?
to have a tax-free income?
 
从什么时候开始允许的?
Since when, this is allowed?
 
这...这很奇怪 里克: 让法院...
... This... this is very strange... (RC) Let the court...
 
他们应该会考虑到...
well they are supposed to take care of...
 
那些被够多税的人...
for the one's that are getting taxed enough...
 
凯史: 就先让事情在那哩,因为 我们看到改变,正如我说的,
(MK) Very much, we leave it, because we see the change and as I said,
 
我们对于在幕后进行的事 保持非常非常低调。
we keep very, very quiet in what we are doing in the background.
 
我们...我们正在幕后..进行.... 整个凯史基金会的团队
We... we are working in a... where... background, the whole Keshe Foundation team
 
支持我们的人也那样在进行。
and those who support us are working that way.
 
我们保持静默 你会看到...
We keep quiet... and you will see the...
 
非常接近我们的人都知道。
the whole people who are very close to us know.
 
当他们听他们说,
And they, when they listen, they say,
 
“他为什么不说呢?” 或“他为什么要保持沉默呢?”
"Why isn't he telling it?" or "Why is he keep quiet?"
 
至少等个.. 你会看到...
At least wait a few m... But, you will see the merge of...
 
紧急正确的做法...... -
or emergence of, correct way of doing things and ...
 
基金会的工作在即将到来的时间
work of the Foundation in coming up time
 
里克: 凯史先生, 卡罗琳娜说,请传连结给他们
(RC) Well ... Mr Keshe, Carolina says, to send them link out
 
给在聊天室的人以及我。
to the people here in the chat and to me, personally.
 
...就...一个动态连结,能看到事情更多曙光。
... It's just that ... it's a news link that's more on the optimistic end of things.
 
也就是...北韩宣布发送,
Which is that ... North Korea sends, were announcement
 
所有韩国人。呼请统一
to all Koreans calling for Unification.
 
显然他们真的传递 一个很强烈的讯息
And they're really putting through, apparently, ... a strong ... message that they
 
...有这样的突破,他们在促成
... have this ... breakthrough, that they are promoting about
 
想要与南韩统一,化解军事紧张
... wanting to get together with South Korea and defuse the military tension
 
为朝鲜半岛创造和平的气氛。
and create a Peaceful climate on the Korean Peninsular.
 
所以,这像是一个新的宣布,当然
So, this is like a new announcement, of course they
 
里克: 有点加到...幕后,但... 凯史: 你有...
(RC) sorta of add that... background but... (MK) you got...
 
凯史: 喔...耶,但你要记得,
(MK) I... Ah yeah, but you've got to remember,
 
我跟南韩统一部长坐下来,
I've sat down with South Korean Unification minister,
 
在汉城两三次早餐的会面。
in two, three breakfasts when I was in Seoul.
 
想要和平的愿望在那裡, 但我知道我们的讯息,
The desire for Peace is there, but I have knowing the information we carry,
 
我希望我们是错的。
I hope we are wrong.
 
我们看到的是, 如果是真的,那会是个大骗局。
What we see is, if it is True, a massive deception.
 
在一个,我说的“不可置信的规模”。
On a... on a, what I call, 'unbelievable scale'.
 
但我们总是必须仔细观看...如果是真的
But, we always have to look at it if it's True and ...
 
我希望是真的,但我们看到...
I hope it's True, but what we see...
 
你要明白当它开始
But you've got to understand, when it started...
 
从一月最后一个星期开始, 当时我们打开一些政府。
it started from the last week of January, when we opened some governments.
 
或我们发送编码讯息,给住在这裡的人。
Or we gave a message, coded message to those who are, live here.
 
一个礼拜内我们马上看到,...我们只是打开,
And, we saw immediately, within a week... we just open,
 
不到四个礼拜,但是我们在教学揭露过,
and it's less than four weeks old but, what we disclosed in the teaching,
 
不是巧合,我们知道发生的事。
and it's not coincidental and we know exactly whats happening.
 
但如我说的......“- 情况非常危急,在.......
But, ... as I said, ... "the situation is very critical, in... in the...
 
在朝鲜半岛“。
in the Korean Peninsular."
 
有管道取得所有资讯
In having access to all sorts of things, in knowledge
 
和我们有的技术... 我们知道。”
and technology we have... we understand."
 
我想要保持非常非常静默,因为
I'd like to keep it very, very, very quiet because
 
如我说的,三四个小时 与统一部长的早餐会报
... as I said, in three, four hours breakfast with the Unification ministers
 
政府的...我可以告诉你很多。
of the government ... I can tell you a lot.
 
我希望...我希望这会是真的,但..- .我们就...我们...我们就看看吧。你会看见。
And I hope... I hope this could be True, but ... we'll... we... we'll see. You'll see.
 
里克: 非常好,谢谢凯史先生 今天所有的教导,
(RC) Very good, thank you Mr Keshe for all your comments today,
 
以及我们期待 凯史: 也非常感谢里克克莱蒙先生
and, we're looking forwards (MK) Thank you very much Mr Rick Hammond
 
对于218,包容了很多东西。
for 218, tolerating a lot of things.
 
里克: 208...确实,是的。 那是...
(RC) 208 ... actually, yes. That's...
 
凯史: 那是在之前十次额外的 里克: 好的,18,对那是,好的
(MK) That's 10 extra ones before that (RC) Well, 18 that's right, that's... Yes,
 
谢谢。是的。对
thank you. Yes that's right.
 
凯史: 我看你好几次在磨牙
(MK) I've seen you many times, grinding your teeth
 
还说:“...我是否应该把它关掉。 他太超过了。“
and saying, "... shall I switch it off. He's going too far."
 
“不是这次......他应该不会这么说。
"Not this time... he wasn't supposed to say that."
 
(笑)里克: 耶,有... 你还有..参加的人,
(chuckles) (RC) Yeah, there are... you and the ... the attendees,
 
我不知道谁会更糟(笑)
and I don't know who's worse (laughter)
 
你过去几十次的知识寻求一直表现良好...
You've been very good in the last ... dozens of ... Knowledge Seekers Workshop
 
凯史先生,......多少学会克制自己。
Mr Keshe, and ... learned to contain your... yourselves somewhat, there.
 
确实是件好事... 凯史: 不,因为......
which is a goo thing actually... (MK) No, because the... the...
 
我们...让我解释给那些不懂的人。
We... Let... let me explain something for those people who don't understand.
 
十年来,我们试著要...... 做我们想做的事。
For ten years we tried to... to... to do what we were trying to do.
 
以及,他们做了他们想做的事, 想拍拍屁股走人。
And, they did what they tried to do, and they thought they got away it.
 
这给我们... 一个机会打开。
And, that gave us ... a chance to open up.
 
因为我们想要把他们绳之以法, 他们不择手段封锁我们。
Because, we want to get them there, and they blocked us in every shape or form.
 
但是......现在他们自己做了,就无法封锁。
But... now because they done it themselves, they can't block it.
 
这是个非常非常奇怪的情况。
It's a very, very strange situation.
 
我们大喊希望被听到,得到公道。
We were crying to be heard, to be given Justice.
 
很多我的..你说的'愤怒'是...
Most of my ... what you call, 'anger' was...
 
我们没有平台能够被听到,所发生的事。
We're not given a platform, to let know, what has happened.
 
...现在...他们已经... 给我们工厂
... and now for... they've... they've given us the plant...
 
我告诉过你,“灵魂把事物带来就定位”。
I told you, "the Soul bring things in position."
 
灵魂把所有一切就定位。
And the Souls has brought everything into position.
 
...我们期望,为什么我们保持沉默
... we are looking forward, that's why we went quiet
 
我们不需要呐喊,因为我们已经呐喊了十年。
because we don't need, we wanted, we were shouting to get this for ten years.
 
每个人都知道他们对我们做了什么。
Everybody, knows what they've done to us.
 
现在我们快要拿到,所以保持静默镇定,我们...
And, ... now we got it, we are very calm, we are very collected, we're...
 
我们在计划,在线上非常直接,...我甚至想,
we're planning, we are very direct online, and ... I think even,
 
四月十八日可能都是个大问题。
there could be a big problem on the 18th of April for those who done.
 
有些人会消失。
Some people will disappear.
 
有些人100%会消失,
Some people 100% will disappear,
 
因为我们知道在那之前会发生什么。
because we know what is going to happen before that time.
 
以及,在过程中...有... 国家元首必须针对此做出回应。
And, in that process ... there is ... heads of state who have to answer for it.
 
如果他们也是文提的一部分,....会一起。
And if they are part of it, they are... they go with it.
 
...你说我“控制我自己”... 我们一直在喊
... and, you say I, "control myself"... we've been shouting for
 
十年了,能够有机会说出发生了什么。
ten years, to be given a chance to show what's happening.
 
他们给了我们,我们没有要求, 他们自做聪明,
And they gave it to us, we didn't ask for it, they though they're very clever,
 
当你......当你得到正义时, 你为什么还要大吼大叫呢?
And, ... when you ... when you get Justice, why should you shout?
 
我们...我们在那裡,我们在轨道上, 我们...我们将传达
We... we are there, we are on-track, we... we will deliver and
 
...我们甚至还没到传达的地步,
... we might not even get to the point of delivery,
 
因为他们把自交出来。
because they will deliver themselves to it.
 
否则...我们... 我们一直保持冷静
... Otherwise ... we... we always kept our composure...
 
很不容易当你经历一些 如卡罗琳娜所说:“我们所经历的?"
It's not easy when you go through as Caroline said, "what we went through."
 
我抱著一个没有心跳的女人,在义大利的医院。
I held a woman in my hand with no heart beat, in an Italian hospital.
 
中毒。我走出去 从儿童知识寻求的教学
The poisoning. I walked out there... one of these teachings for children
 
我的儿子中毒了,说: “爸爸,我觉得不舒服,好像有什么东西...”
and my son was poisoned, says, "Papa, I don't feel god. There is something..."
 
然后我们在报纸看到所有的新闻,
And then we found out there was all the things on the papers,
 
在他摸过的教学玩具上。
on the toys he was teaching with.
 
我们得到正义...... 我为人类伸张正义,不只是我们。
We got Justice... I'll get Justice for Humanity, not just us.
 
我们经历了很多艰难的时刻。
We went through a lot of rough time.
 
但以某种方式,...这是
But, in one way or another, ... this is what
 
有时需要改变一千年来不当的行为。
... sometimes takes to change a thousand years of misconduct.
 
但是,现在我们回家了。
But, now we are home.
 
我回家了,我处在和平当中。
I'm home, I'm at Peace.
 
不仅在我所在位置,还有我们身边的人
Not only in where I am, and in the people who are around us
 
在我们所採取的路径中。
and in the course we have taken.
 
很快你就会知道。
Very soon you will understand.
 
我们找到家,我们回家,我们在家。
We have found home and we are home, we are home.
 
我们处在和平
... We are at Peace
 
...以及..很多方面
... and ... in so many ways
 
我们找到家
... we have found home
 
在家是非常和平安详的,以及我们可以服务。
and home to me it's very at, Peaceful and we can serve.
 
还有,我认为卡罗琳娜和我, 以及我们的小孩可以说,
And ... I think Caroline and I, and our children can say,
 
“我们已经找到家处在和平裡。”
"We have found home to be at Peace."
 
“大约30年的流亡生涯已经结束了。”
"Some 30 years of exile is over."
 
里克: 唉那个...确实...
(RC) Well, that... that actually...
 
让我再讲最后一个,在你结束之前
let me just have one last last question before you end,
 
因为那是我今天稍早想到的问题。
because that was the question I had, that I made up earlier in my mind today.
 
就是 - 当我们去..到太空,我们有家吗?
Which is - When we go to... when we're in Space, do we have a home?
 
有家的地方吗? 凯史:我们的灵魂
Is there a home place? (MK) Our Soul...
 
就是我们的灵魂。 里克: 嗯 嗯。
It's our Soul. (RC) Uh-hm.
 
凯史: 除了我们自己的灵魂,无处可去。
(MK) We have nowhere to go to, except our own Soul.
 
里克: 所以,灵魂是目的地, 你可以这样说,当待在太空时?
(RC) So, the Soul is the destination you might say of being in Space?
 
凯史: 在很多方面。
(MK) In so many ways.
 
身处在其他星星当中,你自己本身也是星星,
Being amongst the other Stars, while you're a Star yourself,
 
那是家,不是...
that's being home, it's not...
 
非常感谢大家。 希望下週
Thank you very much. Hopefully, next week
 
我们必须学习。 MM:哈萝...不好意思...
we have to learn. (MM) Hello... Excuse me...
 
里克: 嗯 凯史:要发光,要服务。
(RC) Hm (MK) To shine, to serve.
 
里克: 谢谢... MM: 我可以再讲一点东西吗?
(RC) Thank you... (MM) can I add something?
 
再讲一点东西? 凯史: 好的。
Can I add something, please? (MK) Yes please.
 
MM: 我只是 凯史:是的?
(MM) I just (MK) Yes?
 
MM你所携带的毒素,我深受影响。
(MM) I'm very affected because of the poison that you carry.
 
我不知道你能做些什么。 我感到非常非常伤心。
I don't know what you can do for it. I'm very, very sad about it.
 
因为我知道
Because, I know that ...
 
我相信,我们只是冰山的衣角,被看到的。
I'm sure that we are just the upper part of the Iceberg, and this seen.
 
但有很多的人,我们身后的人潮,
But, there are a lot of mass of people, waves of people behind us,
 
我认识一些人,从影片听到。
and I know some people, I hear by videos.
 
他们对世界唯一的希望就是... 你可以做出的改变。
But their only hope in the world is the... the changes you can make.
 
他们......他们到了忍耐的极限, 而我们只是被看见。
They... they are just at the end of their tolerance, and we are just what is seen.
 
但是有很多人... 我们背后的人,
But there are a lot of people... there are people behind us,
 
没有希望,我向你保证。
which have no other hopes, I assure you.
 
所以这是为什么那么被感激,
And, so it's... that's why it's much, much more appreciable.
 
我意思是,我们应该是特别的...要......要...
I mean, we should be special ... to... to... to be
 
...活著看到一个传奇...所以,
... to know a legend alive ... so,
 
很多在我们后面的人,非常渴望得到帮助。
a lot of people are behind us, which are desperate for the help.
 
所以,谢谢你,非常感谢 你,与凯史夫人以及你的坚持
So, thank you, thank you very much, you and Mrs Keshe and your constancy
 
我希望你能到别的地方(咯咯笑)
and I hope you get somewhere else (giggles)
 
谢谢。 凯史:非常感谢。真的谢谢你。
Thank you. (MK) Thank you very much. Thank you indeed.
 
...我们下週见面,同一时间,同一个地点, 如果你记得有首歌,这样唱的
... We meet next week, same time, same place and if you remember the song says,
 
“琼斯太太。”
"Mrs Jones."
 
如果你记得
If you remember
 
字幕由 Amara.org 社群提供
Subtitles by the Amara.org community